Midterms are lost

Well it was a good ride boys.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-10-31-17-16-24~01.png (1068x1684, 257K)

Other urls found in this thread:

projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2018-midterm-election-forecast/house/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Of course, it's a Canadian poster, sauce or fuck off.

projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2018-midterm-election-forecast/house/

>438

Attached: LANDSLIDE.jpg (649x726, 62K)

Why did god curse the US with such stupid fucking neighbors? Polls literally mean nothing anymore

>fivethirtyeight.com
my sides

Attached: nate copper.jpg (886x500, 113K)

based mexican man. for the record id let you stay here homie

>1 poll was wrong
ALL POLLS ARE WRONG.

You're okay Diaz. Just stay in your own yard.

say it with me Jow Forums
>RED WAVE

Attached: REDTSUNAMI.jpg (800x525, 105K)

They keep magically increasing red odds

FiveThirtyEight is such a disgrace to fucking statistics it’s disgusting

Political elections are not coin flips, you can’t just slap data into a normal distribution and sum all possible outcomes.

They seem to give any outcome a minimum of 2% chance because “durrr anything could happen am i right”. Dems picking up 30 seats is near zero, at least based on the data we have available to us.

Elections are not based on statistical odds, their results are determined by actual events. Why they can’t get this into their thick fucking skulls blows me away - if you’re a retard and need a probability to get a sense of how things may go, just accept that it is 50-50

Attached: b0be50676959884fa58e783c653685c01ec3c08210c2daa68da57377bf1e4a1d.jpg (2100x2100, 774K)

The Republicans have won the House 10 of the last 12 elections, but shifting demographics and Trump's approval rating in swing areas makes me nervous.
I also hate Nate Silver. Fucking boreball faggot realized he could make a lot of money by pretending to know anything beyond introductory statistics.

Also never forget what happened 2 years ago and what the shitty, unreliable, and liberal polls told us was going to happen. We won then and we'll win again.

Attached: CwrD0QoXAAE2ryH.jpg (697x208, 14K)

Sure they do buddy

Attached: 538.jpg (1080x920, 152K)

>fivethirtyeight

Kill yourself.

STOOOOOOOOP CALLING IT THAT DAMMIT

Attached: woman-crying-1024x778.jpg (1024x778, 184K)

How does the US manages to have a functional gov when House is under one party and Senate under the other?/

“Hillary Clinton has a 98% chance of winning.”

Are you fucking retarded Christ killer?

Attached: 8BE2CD55-A41B-4E75-93A7-5391A2AC600D.jpg (750x836, 73K)

The differing departments act semi-autonomously and only answer to the federal government when they do something really bad that can't be covered up.

The three governing branches usually take a backseat to bicker while the States take care of their own shit.

She won the popular vote, and it was different from what polls predicted by 1 point.

We don't have a functional (federal) government, and that's the way we like it.

Cuckservatives think that there's some kind of gerrymandered jew tactic to win midterms. Nope. Raw numbers and big cities in red states are overwhelmingly liberal. Can't have uneducated rednecks bail you out again, at least not until 2020

they never fucking learn

K i'll sum up this thread:

>people pretending 538 isn't reliable
>posting "b-b-b-but hillary polls" despite it being 2/3 to 1/3 on election night
>people pretending D don't clearly have a great chance at the house

>The establishment media isn’t full of shit

Attached: 684F1362-B4AF-455D-BD76-F921B2CA7877.jpg (921x640, 111K)

Who said I'm pretending? I'm still voting.

They literally don't. Early voting has proven it.

How are democrats not completely BTFO at this point? Why do people unironically vote for them? Fuck democracy, it's only used as a tool to quell rebellious feels and distract people while (((internationals))) do whatever they want.

The good ride will just start after that.
Just imagine amount of delicious tears from fascist, conservatives, and GOP operatives when all of them will have their assholes teared up on live television in various public hearings and investigations.
There will be rivers of tears.

Report troll threads.
Do not reply.

Attached: Sage.jpg (1156x2031, 933K)

I love these. The absolute effort. Got any more for after the election?

Early voting proves nothing. Ironically 538 has a pretty good article about the stats breakdown of it.

Thanks moshe.

Attached: 1538449377332.jpg (611x700, 117K)

Based and statspilled

>Trump has had a majority for two years
>Hasn't done anything with it
>Having a majority for two more years will change anything
People who supported Trump are now just supporting him simply so they don't look dumb.

Only a Canadian would think you win arguments by feigning full tilt retardation
>1 poll
Because they only conducted the one last time right? Jesus you must be a drain to know irl

Attached: ceiling man Nate Silver.png (800x600, 488K)

/thread

I wonder if Nate Aluminum Foil wakes up in cold sweats, dreading the same outcome as 2016. I mean one complete blowout didn't ruin his career in prognostication, although it should've. But two, that's gotta be all she wrote.

Attached: lol.jpg (256x197, 13K)

Not only has he been BTFO professionally, no matter what he will still be an ugly bald kike.

Attached: nate silver always wrong.jpg (573x884, 208K)

Yeah well that's what happens when you are on the wrong side of history.

Attached: rx421.jpg (480x325, 56K)

Always believe the opposite of what Nate Shillver says.

Democrats take the Senate?

Attached: senate.png (900x750, 69K)

Dang. I was about to cast my vote for the republicans but I guess I'll just stay home.