BLUE WAVE!

Midterms 2018: Early voting by young people up 500% in Texas and Georgia
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/midterms-2018-election-early-voting-texas-georgia-beto-orourke-ted-cruz-trump-a8609916.html

Attached: gun.png (451x619, 513K)

so 5 young people are voting in those states?

Well I would say you losers had a good run but we all know that's not true

Screenshot this thread to make fun of Jow Forumsacks next week!

Attached: 1520504744109.jpg (960x960, 149K)

No, do it yourself faggot, this thread is shit.

Self-hating Mexican cuck, lol!

>blue wave
Early voting mostly came from people registered as republicans too, a rare sight. Now I doubt young people decided to register as republicans and change their minds later, so my only guess is the fuck drumpf message did not exactly stick.

you think young people are voting Democrat?

Attached: 1516350062724.jpg (1440x849, 419K)

Yes.
Majority are non-white and vote Democrat.
Majority of white young people still support Democrats over GOP.

Pathetic bait.

>tfw voted early in GA
>straight republican ticket except for gov

Attached: 1538350103750.jpg (495x474, 24K)

I mean, there surely are a lot of problems with white people, but, thankfully, incel Jow Forumsacks are still not the majority. Not even among young white boys.

Except the early vote data still puts Republicans above 2016 turnout numbers, and Democrats below 2016 so far.

Jow Forums has learned Trump is yet another Zionist puppet. The Republican Party is 100% pozzed. All that's left is for Democrats to open our borders. Whites will revolt against both Zionist and hyper-Liberalism. Then our Republic will be free of all Jewish cancer.

Attached: Democrats-MayMay.jpg (3000x6000, 1.95M)

Do you want a black female governor? Because this is how you get a black female fovernor.

>Jow Forums has learned Trump is yet another Zionist puppet.

Poor an working people have learned that Trump is yet another neo-con who didn't go after big pharma, didn't go after big business, didn't make education and health care more affordable but just gave the 1% some fat tax cuts. This is why they will stay home again, just like they stayed home in 2012 and 2008 ... resulting in Obama winning twice.

Kek. Too bad you're in the process of losing the youth vote.

>abrams elected
>proceeds to do nothing because absolutely nothing will get past the republican state legislature (if she tries doing anything to begin with)
>bask in the screeching when kemp is defeated and when abrams fails to do anything of worth and/or fucks something up terribly

Attached: 1525621681788.png (700x417, 397K)

>it's the govs job to regulate education and Healthcare
>x% of someone's income is bigger than my x%

>angryNPCface.png

Based curry nigger posting bait thread with top tier images in an attempt to whip up the anti communist fury
>/ourisis/

Attached: ED91E8FD-82A8-4E0E-8DFD-01EC931B732A.jpg (819x1024, 114K)

Universal healthcare and access to education is HIGHLY popular among all Americans, even Republican-leaning voters. Only the libertarian classcucks of Jow Forums are OK with people dying on the street because they can't afford health care. Besides, Trump actually ran on a platform that implied he would solve the issues of student debt and "people literally dying on the street." Instead, he just implemented the usual neo-conservative BS with tax cuts for George Soros and co. This is popular among Jow Forums but it will just result in poor and working people staying at home again: the very people who had stayed at home or voted Obama in 2008 and 2012. Molyneux doesn't win you an election.

>Universal healthcare and access to education is HIGHLY popular among all Americans, even Republican-leaning voters
>I'll just make some shit up and see if anyone notices

>still too stupid to understand percentages

Mashallah!

Attached: Триптих_Коммунисты._Поднимающий_знамя_(центральная_ча� (1666x884, 1.18M)

>>still too stupid to understand percentages

You will learn to understand percentages soon once the BLUE WAVE has swept you away.

Attached: TheodoreGericault.png (1016x823, 1.08M)

>Tpиптих_Кoммyниcты.
Russian bot detected.