Refugees infested with smaller refugees

I buy houses that, for one reason or another, are under market price. I fix them up and sell them or turn them into rentals. With this market its more difficult so I have to use riskier methods to make a profit. The last 2 houses I've purchased in the Midwest were used to house refugees from Somalia and the Congo.
>They were 'sponsored' by some virtue signaling blue-haired fatty who basically planted them a mint garden and abandoned them to a world they have no concept about. They slept on grass mats for 30 years before getting 'sponsored' and had no idea how to wash themselves properly let alone maintain a home. Zero skills except fucking and babies.
The houses were disgusting and both were infested with bed bugs. I started moving a mattress out and underneath were condoms and MILLIONS of the fucking bloodsuckers.
>They looked like they had primitive society with little mud huts and everything.
The family that moved out are currently on a Greyhound spreading them all the way to Florida.
I had to have both houses bombed and when the guy first came he asked me,
>'were there somalians living there?'
yes. how'd you guess?
>We've had a 900% increase in bedbug infestations across the midwest and its spreading among ...immigrant populations.
TLDR; Lefties are bringing migrants that are bringing bedbug infestations and spreading them across the US. Doubt you'll hear this version on your local news but ask your local pest control man and see what he says. Should we welcome these hardsucking bedbugs searching for a better life, Jow Forums?

whio.com/news/local/dayton-other-ohio-cities-rank-top-bed-bugs-list/nI1Re9wTC2sErpXTdMORPI/
>inb4 archive that shit. i tried it turned into a blank page and im too lazy to try and fix it.
archive.is/eXOpS

Attached: bugdelete.png (766x420, 866K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/W4jWAwUb63c
youtube.com/watch?v=xY7m4KzYR4Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The fact that you didn't burn that house to the ground with them inside tells me you're a nigger lover.

Can confirm, I’m a plumber and I went into a first gen Africans house there was mold everywhere, there was even mold on the ceiling of the entryway that was 10ft high

Attached: bugdelete2.jpg (3264x2448, 1.96M)

lek... I heated the entire thing to 170 degrees. i also burned 30 lbs of sage and had an exorcist get rid of the voodoo spirits they left behind.

Attached: bugdelet3.jpg (2448x3264, 893K)

yeah turning the heat up 95 degrees in the summer in the midwest makes for a good petri dish.

>this picture gives be anxiety
I had a small bedbug problem a few years back, I snuffed it out before it got really bad but I did have small nests up and down one side of my bed.

I work at a uni
All the most fucked up student flats (aye, as in reduced to 3rd world quality) were inhabited by 3rd worlders; just a term is all it takes.

Don't cry for uk, we're already dead.

these guys had full on huts...they had evolved to the level of primitive humans. i think i saw a little smelter in one of the huts.

Attached: bugdeeelt4.png (753x558, 974K)

You said they're headed here. We'll just have to burn them out.

Attached: 1497573682772.jpg (637x477, 49K)

Bump, glorious thread.

Attached: 6B5C6BCC-0D5E-4259-815B-55DDA61287F1.gif (404x416, 193K)

Imagine how nice the world would be without niggers, spics, chinks and poos. I wonder what it was like for my grandparents, living on a nice little farm surrounded by other nice little farms owned by other white people. No chinks screeching their unintelligible babble at them, no poos looking for bob and vagine, no crime due to no niggers. We'll never get those days back, will we?

Attached: 1540455732241.png (557x510, 275K)

Anyone can spread bedbugs, not just undocumented migrants. Take your racist hooey and throw it in the nearest trash bin. Thanks!

>t.muh refugees fag

>racist hooey

Attached: 1533776494053.jpg (1500x1000, 376K)

.02 shekels have been deposited in your account thank you for your service to our new Jewish overlords.

>Anyone can spread bedbugs
Yeah, if they sleep within a 1 mile radius of a migrant.

That's how they spread, idiot.

Holy shit
I wouldn't wish bedbugs on my worst enemy.

faggot

Attached: ;jg.jpg (503x607, 31K)

I don't know about you guys, but being around these third worlders, whether in a grocery store or school, I get very itchy.

The itch seems to come off the women with those full body silk costumes.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-10-31 Bed Bug Report for 65 Thorncliffe Park Dr, Toronto, ON.png (1291x2471, 493K)

just don't let them bite, duh

Having coffee in Tim Hortons. Somalian family sits beside me. Within 10 minutes skin feels like it's being bitten like 5 times a second. Feels like there's tiny little bugs jumping around in my eyebrows and eyelashes. scalp becomes itchy as fuck.

I been investigating the bedbug issues for a while.

It seems like there are fractions of white people going around spreading bedbugs you can buy them by the bulk online.

I went to every minority section of my city the ground and area is infested with bedbugs

Attached: 1540773071401.png (624x399, 149K)

Well, OP, the people admitting these fine bug carrying migrants into the country, don't give a fuck about this. the closest they will ever come to one of these groups is 50 miles away.

Just spray some lavender, peppermint, coconut oil on them, they will go way. Also get a zippered mattress protector that goes around the entire mattress.

>Tim Hortons

there's your problem

why did i have to come of age at the same time the third world were invading?

Yeah I was in the same boat a few years ago. It's a really disgusting feeling. My bug infestation was super mild, but still disturbing. I was able to get rid of them pretty easily but I still check my bed every few months just in case.

>visiting a Tim Horton's post Brazilian buyout

quite the risktaker

I've moved in to 2 apartment buildings that were infested.
Sometimes you can't tell just by doing a walk through, and they come from other apartments eventually.
Bed Bugs were almost extinct till they banned DDT.

Attached: 37132038_676146936052058_1906075656689549312_n.jpg (640x640, 43K)

So that you will be at the ripe age to fight in the coming wars for glory

what the actual fuck

that is fucking insane

I, for one, welcome our new bedbug overlords

holy shit i thought you were saying the somalians were building huts, not the fucking bedbugs what the fuck

youtu.be/W4jWAwUb63c

>when you suddenly realize Somalis are bedbugs in their final form

Attached: 62CFEA5E-E8F7-499F-B5CA-414C94FBABE4.gif (463x500, 1M)

Thousands of years from now when we're living on generation ships and leaving the solar system.

this is one of my next door neighbors in a place i lived.
now i ask to see the neighbors side when im looking for a place.
the side i was shown looked normal.

Attached: 29793211_144018713099883_1279635980575309824_n.jpg (2048x1152, 189K)

Sorry but the only ones leaving this solar system will be AI

Attached: 3231.jpg (450x433, 80K)

Somalians wouldn't dare build anything living in America user. I love this thread, it just shows how mass immigration destroys America and is a net negative on every level. Not just from an eagle eye statistic point of view but an up close and personal into their lifestyle type of view.

Gagged reading this. Thank God I dont have to work for my survival.
Im sure that if there is some sort of reincarnation system I'll pay my just dues though, so dont be too bitter.

went through a bedbug infestation in an apartment building that was bad enough we fucking left and got a house

Jesus, how do those fuckers not get pumped dry to the point that they become skeles?

>how nice the world would be without niggers, spics, chinks and poos
>flag

Nice self flagellation, Pajeet Chang Duc Dong, you'll still never be white

Attached: Day of the rake.jpg (500x678, 73K)

I dunno man, that was a nightmare situation though.
They had no furniture in the house.
They'd just lay on the floor at night with bugs crawling all over them.
Cat shit all over the floors, turtles, hamsters, guinea pigs.
There was a grave yard across the street.
My theory is that they were junkies that ODd and some demons came over and took over their vacant corpses.

gr8 b8 fg8

>holy shit i thought you were saying the somalians were building huts, not the fucking bedbugs
This is where you realize that blood-sucking parasitic insects are more capable of forming a civilization than niggers.
>it worked for the jews

i always wanted to move to england, now i want all of you to move here

>buildings can be pretty dirty
>but it's NOT because of muh multiculti you raycisss

Fucken pottery

AMERICAN HYGIENE: LITERALLY SHIT EATERS
youtube.com/watch?v=xY7m4KzYR4Q

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAA

How is this a surprising outcome?

many of these inbred retards are also anti-vaxxers

The problem with DDT was that it killed bedbugs AND pretty much fucking everything

No, just a scummy fix and flipper. Just a hair above nigger lovers.

>Bedbugs are Somalis final form

Attached: EDF5B2E0-D3BD-4835-860E-0F7E5BB29633.jpg (530x523, 63K)

the tim hortons outside of toronto are still good.

yeah but in this case they were migrants

Fuck me I almost lost my breakfast at the thought of that

Holy FUCK man. I've been in some nasty ass fucking places doing HVAC work, but I've never seen that many bedbugs in one place before. The worst I've ever come across was a house with a bunch of spics in it that was infested with fleas. So many it looked like the carpet was alive in certain areas of the house.

dont forget the disease they are bringing. when theycome illegally they arent getting vaccinations and tested for disease

holy shit that image

I don't know why you cunts are so surprised that third worlders are bringing the third world with them

What, did you expect the cunts to magically become civilized after crossing the border?

I had a similar lesson with one of my flats in Brinkin NT. Some pajeets were living there. Its close to the Uni and the hiospital where Mrs Pajeet was working and schooling. After two years, I basically gutted the joint. They were cooking some insane amount of greasy poo food and had completely gummed up all the cabinets with ghee and the cooktop was destroyed. The cupboards were chock full of cockroaches in every possible gap, munching on all the fats that had migrated into every crack corner and orifice. Id seen less droppings in a wall cavity of a 60 year old building. All teh walls were covered in a yellow film of grease that even sugar soap wouldnt penetrate. When Behind the cabinets was the real story. Thousands of fat cockraoches, like you see when you lift a sewer manhole cover. I nearly spewed it was that bad. We tore the place apart, hosed it out and the insect guy came around .
>"Indians?"
I wont be the last either I suppose. I dont rent to second or third worlders anymore.

Invest in diatomaceous earth, OP. All borders, cracks and perimeters. VERY effective at ongoing killing of those little tank like fuckers. 6weeks time if you cover all the above as well as behind outlets, light switches, etc. it should clear the whole problem up. They also make CO2 traps that will draw them in and kill them. CO2 is what they are attracted to.

Attached: safer-brand-home-perimeter-insect-control-51703-64_1000.jpg (1000x1000, 88K)

All I know is, OP, any time I am out in public and I get the sensation that I am being swarmed by microscopic bugs, guess who is in the same general area every time?

Attached: chador.jpg (180x280, 14K)

Somalis are known to make campfires in the kitchens and plant food on the livingroom floor over here. Its pretty much the gods must be crazy in real life. And they're Norway's forth latgest immigrant group by now, hurray!

holly shit what is that even made out of????

Attached: 1520976162548.jpg (480x480, 46K)

Pajeets fresh from the Indian subcontinent are the fucking worst

Even the southeast asian pajeets hate them and think they're fucking filthy

>on a Greyhound spreading them all the way to Florida.

God damnit

Attached: floridians.jpg (1024x576, 144K)

Heating to 170 degrees was BRILLIANT btw.
The diatom. earth will keep you from suffering future flare ups. Their eggs are FUCKING durable.

Did you actually burn sage and get an exorcist? Based and redpilled.

Also, did you replace that carpet. I don't care how thorough of a cleaning you think you did, I would never live in a home that was trashed that bad.

Fuck are you serious

It's like even fucking Africa evolved but left Somalia far behind

most problems you see in africa now, is from USA fucking with the USSR trying to turn niggers into commies (which would have fit them quite well)
now you've got a continent full countries solely made up of voodoo nigs, thanks america

>when the small insects parasiting off a group of refugees manages to evolve past that of the refugees they infest

Attached: 1530931123278.png (711x633, 192K)

Yeah as couple species of birds were in real danger of going extinct thanks to DDT. The chemical got into the female bodies and it effected their eggs by robbing them of calcium. The eggs were very brittle and weak and could easily smash under the mothers weight.

Florida looks just like an old mans shriveled dick.
Fuck you, love Texas.

Attached: 1501222226835.jpg (540x532, 61K)

I got dizzy after watching this. Holy shit. That woman should be sent to India.

kek

Attached: 1539949137501.png (469x560, 9K)

Yeah it isn't "lefties" bringing the fucking Somalians in it is Christian charities or Judeo-Christian

They tear away the floorboards and fill it up with dirt, and try to plant vegetables or some shit in there. All they do is make babies, loiter and live of welfare. 70% are unemployed and probably unemployable.

Jesus fuck

Why would they do anything but fuck if you pay them to fuck?

Did you rip the place down to the studs?

>vegetables
lol

I dont know what you are all so upset about. Somalia is a Libertarian paradise. Why wouldn't you want more libertarians in your country?

This is a NIMBY-solvable problem. I think if you sponsor someone you should have to house them for some time, like a year. A white lady who would be quite happy to volunteer OP and the rest of us to deal with Somalian immigrants might not be so willing to part with some of her own resources to bring them here.

Somalians are just a completely different breed of savage niggardry. You can tell immediately when you see one compared to any other african immigrant.
I almost ran over some that were playing ball on a major thoroughfare

"They're gonna pay our pensions and take care of us when we're old"
As our politicians say.
Norwegians don't make babies anymore, so they import someone who does!

Or khat, probably khat...

this is why i will never rent property, i dont care how profitable it is

literal nigger tier

As the other nor-bro said, i actually bought a house that was home to refugees before they got thrown out (the guy who sold it too me said they were somalis) and there was actual piles of trash in the corners. And when we tore up the floorboards we found a portion that was loose, and realized that they hadn't realized how our garbage disposal works so they had been dropping it in holes in the floor around the house also ant nest in childrens bedroom

>the Sandkings are real
ohfuck OP get the fuck off this planet as fast as you can

Attached: sandkings.jpg (701x528, 95K)

Might as well rent your property to junkies or gypsies. The result is about the same.

ohshit what was that from

In my business I make a food product so have to meet periodically with the Dept. of Agriculture inspector. He told me some stories of the shit he deals with with these savages that make even a seasoned Jow Forums veteran uneasy.

Also know a guy who does a lot of apartment management. These third worlders create hellish conditions that civilized humans can't even imagine.

Attached: the horror.jpg (1920x816, 87K)

>the exclusively sweed states bring in refugees

All other africans hate them. Worked with some guy from Ghana who almost was frothing at the mouth from telling how much he hated Somalis. Even though they're from the diffrent side of Africa.
Hatred of gypies and Somalis is the only thing brining people together.

you don't think god created the black man to
keep the white man occupied in his living years