This shit is hilarious

Gillum Staffer Says Voters "not for them to know” promises won’t happen; FL “fucked" cracker state”

youtu.be/di3WRRHRWlE

Attached: Screenshot_2018-10-31 Gillum Staffer Says Voters not for them to know” promises won’t happen; FL (865x622, 810K)

Holy fucking bump

WTF I love niggers now

Whoa

gillum is fucked

tnb bringing the goods. gillum is going to cement shoe this guy.

MODERN DAY FAIRYTALES START WITH...

Hahaha you don’t say?

muh 6 gorillion?

bump, this cements florida

lol perfectly timed to nuke Gillums chances

Too bad nobody will see this, and early voting been going on for a minute.

>for a minute.
Talking like a nigger isn't cool. Also, this will be all over the place. It was dropped 30 minutes ago.

All the fucking nigger says is that politicians lie and none of their promises are going to happen. Just bullshit to get the poor and idiot to vote for them.
This is not exactly some great revelation. Well maybe it is for all the boomers that live and run this little slip of hell I like to call home.

Attached: 1538888028513.png (780x801, 199K)

This!
BASED black guy, please fuck my wife

JAMES MOTHER FUCKIN OKEEF IS DA MAN I TELL YA!

Attached: 37743814_496240664137794_3130587329748533248_n.jpg (500x469, 34K)

The Dindu Party

PV is MOSSAD.
Pic related is O'Keefe's sister.
Note the black curly hair and massive Jew beak.
O'Keefe is a crypto-Jew.

Attached: project veritas 7.jpg (929x744, 117K)

...most shitlib whitey living in whitey enclaves and whitey burbs has never seen this. this isnt for us, this is for people brainwashed by jew tv/hollywood that only promotes the fictional magical negro.

shareblue shill is shilling

>Cracker
It's over

Meaning nobody in the media will care because it's PV, Florida early voting means people can't change their votes, and how quickly can the GOP get spots produced using PV footage?

This Omar smith guy was actually pretty likable. He seems smart enough to not drink his own party's cool-aid, and his comments on white guilt are actually pretty insightful...

Nothing really scandalous, just eye-opening...

Attached: 42642745.jpg (534x443, 33K)

nobody gives a fuck
nobody will see this
stop trying to spread this shit or you WILL be TRACKED DOWN and INVOLUNTARILY INSTITUTIONALIZED for participating in a WHITE SUPREMACIST MASS SHOOTING PAN

bump

plenty of people care just not the msm. but you know, war on 1a and sheit

Gillum sets off my down lowdar
Creeps

he is definitely on the dl

Holy shit Jews are triggered

Attached: 337186E1-9D4D-4159-A17D-DD01F83E0E62.jpg (250x235, 29K)