This board's issue

this board is little more than a bloated corpse, but one of the final nails in the coffin were the scizo boomers that came after the 2016 edition

if you ve ever been in a thread, and heard absolutely mindboggling things fromamericans, if you had to deal with crazy christians talking about literal demons, if you ve been called a jidf shill after mentioning the fact that trump seemed to like his jew friends more than the american people, those were the kind of people you were talking to

conservative moms over 50
literal boomers
people in various stages of alzheimers desease and dementia

they re the guys who post in the /ptg/ threads
they re the guys who use to post in the /cbts/ threads
they re the based magapedes
they re the Q user cult
they re every single disgusting counterproductive thing this board has done

remember how they shut down occupy wallstreet? by bringing in a mass influx of crazy far left degenerates who completely killed the movement?
I feel like they did the same here, only instead of durgged out trannies having multisexual orgies and demanding plant rights its old uneducated white americans who s brain has started to rot

so how the fuck do we get rid of them?

(also if you see post by those guys or people pretending to be those guys dont bother replying)

Attached: what the fuck.jpg (2738x1658, 2.46M)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/politics/comments/9t34e3/black_voters_will_save_america_with_the/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

also general dump/ boomer hate thread

Attached: 1533209128070.jpg (1258x1759, 1.71M)

>so how the fuck do we get rid of them?
Jow Forums needs to be purged of any compassion
this place used to make /new/fags cry

Jow Forums might be lost
some tried to migrate to infinichan and the quality is better there sure, but its still a shitshow

how do we migrate, manage to take with us most of the true Jow Forumsacks but also leave behind the retarded filth that is also on Jow Forums?

boomers dont seem to be thwarted by gore or extreme sadism either so what gives?

Attached: 1533324974224.png (1541x821, 2.28M)

I mean look at this filth those "people" are posting on this board right now making ptg threads and based trump threads

Attached: 1533325028205.jpg (534x401, 64K)

i think we have been flooded by /cbts/ idiots returning

Ahah nice try JIDF but trump is gonna keep winning and no matter how many shills you send her its still gonna happen because TRUMP is on the side of GOD and AMERICA and you are the SYNAGUGE OF SATAN.
#redwave!
I am a based MAGA-mompede and I am so happy for this country and trump.
Ah-ah shills have been really ramping it up, real patriots stand with israel nice try jidf, your attempts at divide and conquer between based black guys like kyane west ||||and that other sheboon I dont fucking remember the name of but who use to be an anti white racist in her youth and now larps as white you know the one I am talking about|||

DEMON-RATS are afraid of the midterms but with our based black guys we will win REDWAVE MAGA

you know what I mean?

THOSE fucking people

how do we get rid of them?

Attached: 1534314984621.gif (800x528, 662K)

pol use to be filled with non retarded politically literate young whit guys now we re filled to the brim with the american melanites and trump supporters

pic related is what pol use to be
now its just subhumans arguying with each other trying to figure out which one is stupider

Attached: 1533677296769.jpg (1006x1024, 137K)

I mean look at this fucking audience

those are the guys posting "lol LIBTARDS always saiz pol is white supremacist but in reality no one here is white" and then all these fucking american flags reply "lol higs dee so so true "

how fucking ironic that this board was destroyed by migration?

Attached: 1533167194439.jpg (1200x857, 166K)

reddit.com/r/politics/comments/9t34e3/black_voters_will_save_america_with_the/

based PROUD BOYS
disgusting fucking spics trying to get into brawls on the streets lead by some faggot who shows his asshole on the internet and drinks his own piss
man thse americans fascists are really gonna turn things around glad you guys learned from us and replicated what we were doing so well

cordeanu would be fucking proud
degrelle smilling in his grave seing what the americans have accomplished

Attached: 1531258005653.jpg (1272x1752, 2.86M)

Why are any Christians who believe in demons considered the problem?

Q-tards are duped by the very Freemasons and Satanists they think they're against.

can you imagine americans doing stuff like this?
western civilisation is fucking dead in the united states

how come our colony is such a pathetic shadow of europe?

AH in the 40s said that america was a half negrified half judeised nation and oh fucking right was he
look at your country now
the whites are all obese animals
you have the christians retards
you have the city retards, who are plugged in their smartphones and buzzfeed
no one thinks in america
no one knows how the fuck to take care of themselves
the poor of europe went to america, along with a part of the brightest, is it the cause?

are americans just europe genepool's slag?

Attached: 1533920433415.jpg (680x1024, 252K)

what do you say to a Christian who's under 30, believes demons are real, and sees Trump for what he is - a puppet of Satan like all politicians, with tons of the predictive programming those boomers always talk about , but right in their face

see one of them
I know I broke what I said by replying to him but look at him
study him
he ll make like 15 posts in this thread arguying about CHRIST the LORD and making more and more delirious statements

Attached: 1536784528917.png (750x800, 243K)

I don't even agree with the Q bullshit, or support Trump. Why do you think I'm the same

is it just an anti-Christ bias?

see he started spamming his retarded shit already while I was posting

fucking watch him and tell me if my post was in any way wrong
how do we get rid of this filth?

Attached: 1540909065051.jpg (265x302, 38K)

fuck how I hate the americas

Attached: 1531087313494.gif (640x360, 1.21M)

There may be something to what you propose. There is a pro second amendment blog/ news aggregator I visit. It's some serious boomer tier shit, but they track 2nd amendment stuff pretty well. Over the past year in the comments people have been pointing them here to explain things like pepe's and other meme's they get a hold of somehow. Shit is literally covered with shit tier npc meme's at this very moment. As this has happened the general quality of the news that site used to have has plummeted.

nah I'm out, not gonna bother with you either

Yeah, satanism-everywhere posters are sub-flat-earth tier, since at least flat earther's try and prove their point with things other than misinterpreted bible verses, but come on: do you really expect us to listen to a frog?

>There is a pro second amendment blog/ news aggregator I visit. It's some serious boomer tier shit, but they track 2nd amendment stuff pretty well. Over the past year in the comments people have been pointing them here to explain things like pepe's and other meme's they get a hold of somehow. Shit is literally covered with shit tier npc meme's at this very moment. As this has happened the general quality of the news that site used to have has plummeted.
ok boomers are retarded and make shit quality everything thats not news

>There may be something to what you propose.
what is it you explained what happened to that site but I dont see a solution in it

>nah I'm out
but you would have stayed had I not been so extreme wouldnt you have you motherfucker?
you people all act the fucking same 0 agency you just react in exactly the same way every time to various stimuli

>Yeah, satanism-everywhere posters are sub-flat-earth tier, since at least flat earther's try and prove their point with things other than misinterpreted bible verses
I dont even know where to start with those fuckers
their existence disgusts me
even more than niggers
niggers are an expected consequence of evolution
but those crazy motherfuckers they hav eno such excuse for their existence
they re born in a race that should be african fetishist tier
I mean how fucking uneducated and just sheepish do you have to be to be a christian and even more so believe in fucking demons and the devil and other shit because some pastor who takes money from you told you about it?

gif related made plenty of americans (retarded christians are ALWAYS burgers thatsz where all of them are they dont exist in any other fucking coutry this disgusting underclass exists ONLY there) talk about muh demon in politicians
no its just a pure bred ashkenaz sorry

Attached: 1531601932467.gif (400x224, 3.08M)

The goal of these threads is for hopers, or "Blooomers/Boomers" (as opposed to Doomers) who actually believe in Trumps shit.
The goal of this site is to take a magatard or a centrist, and make him into a White Nationalist.

Anytime someone spouts their MAGA shit always remind them what a kikesucker Trump is.

YES however we should vote for Trump, this accelerationism is going along VERY NICELY, but he is a means to an end, nothing more. He is not our Fuhrer, he does not wave our Blutfahne, even if he comes out whitenat, he'll never come out anti-semite without a complete paradigm shift

One of the great failings of your friendly neighborhood local church is whenever they accidentally convince someone that the bible is purely literal. There's a lot of things that counteract observable reality in there until you realize that it's actually a parable wrapped up in an ancient interpretation of science. Of course demons don't literally possess people, it's a metaphor for how people flipping shit for no reason don't seem like themselves when they do it.

>he is a means to an end, nothing more.
thats perfectly correct but the fact that people on Jow Forums saw him as ANYTHING but that is a fucking DISGRACE to this board
>even if he comes out whitenat
nigger what
>he'll never come out anti-semite without a complete paradigm shift
maybe that has to do with the fact he is pretty much the opposite of that irl? like you know
the whole growing up in new york thing
the whole having jew teach you about judaism and economy thing
the whole marrying a disgusting plastic slut thing
the whole marrying his daughter to a high level jew for favors things
the whole making concetions to israel for no fucking reason thing
the whole "we will destroy all those who oppose the jews" thing
ya know

now how does the fact that he has more alliegence to the people that hate and want to destroy white people than to white people affect you as a white person might you ask?

>The goal of these threads is for hopers, or "Blooomers/Boomers" (as opposed to Doomers) who actually believe in Trumps shit.
I hate the fucking words you re using and from what I have seen no its literally a reddit containment thread where old inept people try to make le funny trump memes for like 15000 threads in a row
>The goal of this site is to take a magatard or a centrist, and make him into a White Nationalist.
nigger what since when fuck you
it has never been the "goal" of this site
there was no goal it was some fucking edgy site that made all the memes
this site literally invented memes
this place is where the fucking 2006 trollace came from
then people started talking politics on /new/
so the admin made Jow Forums and since there was no sensorship and everyone was white it became natsoc (and also a few retarded american libertarian faggots but they re gone now)
then 2006 came, some fucking genius had the idea to make a pol colony on reddit (T_D), and look here we re now
fuck those people they dont belong here

Attached: 1531167190934.jpg (1078x735, 123K)

>This board's issue

Just plain retards in general. Glad that q thing is dead though. Was obviously fake & gay, even without clicking into any of those threads. When the lame ass boomer meme breathes it's last will be a happy day too.

>Of course demons don't literally possess people, it's a metaphor for how people flipping shit for no reason don't seem like themselves when they do it.
maybe I would have a little more respect for this shit tier religion if they phrased it like this
because believe it or not but it wasnt always a metaphor in the heads of people
laws were passed to deal with demons in accordance to the christian teachings
>they accidentally convince someone that the bible is purely literal.
there s almost nothing literal in the bibble
ancient or new testament
the new testament is some amalgamation for drooling brain retards
do you even know what christianity is?
its history?
do you want me to go over it?
I can I dont have anything better to do right now I assume I enjoy hurting myself like this

also sidenote
>parable
I had to google this word
its the english word for parabole
how fucking bad does your language have to be for it to start shortening greek words I mean ffs
etymology is a useful tool, french is probably the best language for it but still
romane languages in the west invented a ton of new words to describe new concepts using shorter latin and greek words stuck together
if you speak latin and greek or at least have a good understanding of it like any educated person should you can make sense of any word constructed this way instantly, this is omnipresent in science
parabole is the mix of the root bole and the prefix para
like hyperbole
but it doesnt make any fucking sense anymore if you shorten parabole to parable and hyperbole to hyperbola

your language makes no fucking sense and it annoys me pardon this rant

Attached: 1531429576657.gif (195x229, 1.12M)

Fuck jannies and fuck boomers

Attached: image.jpg (600x600, 42K)

I literally have old classmates who are flat earthers who post YouTube documentaries as proof of flat earth and 6000 year old earth every day in my Facebook. America.

>these people are real
>these are real people
>these people exist

Attached: concerned nige.jpg (620x413, 74K)

Q is fake and gay
Always has been
Always will be

Anyone worth a damn left for TRS and other alt-right groups a long time ago.

All that's left here is us autistic losers.

Innit bruv. But that spirit seems to have died too. I miss old 4ch. More than that though, I miss /i/. /i/ was like we were the internets poliss

Attached: 1257916004338.jpg (550x845, 91K)

As based as you are Frenchie, your movement is fucked.

Attached: GaryJohnsonxlarge1.jpg (490x368, 24K)

in a way I feel so bad for americans
amrican public education is nothing more than an institution created to dumb down the american people, render them docile and obedient
seriously so much fucked up shit came out of those harvard kikes in the way of social engineering
if you have kids, consider yourself in the top 3% in terms of intelligence and wealth, for the love of the west dont put your kids in those brainwashing camps
do what you can get away with wtithout fucking up their normie futures
private schools you know and trust, homeschool, anything but that

>Anyone worth a damn left for TRS and other alt-right groups a long time ago.
>All that's left here is us autistic losers.
gonna let you in on a little secret I am actually a newfag and I want to get out of this awful fucking place what are the other places you re talking about
this board is now a mix of reddit attention beggars, shills and rotting brain boomers this is hell where can I find my people

>your movement is fucked.
what do you mean what movement
my country?
I know that I dont have a movement what are you talking about

Attached: 1531162779559.jpg (768x1024, 143K)

Vietnam era (non-combat) vet here, AMA.

Look lads, a shill thread! Bless his heart, he probably doesn't even know where he is! I'll pray for you little guy!

That chin

another one thats 2 we got in this thread

DOG bless you sir those jidf shills can't stop trump!!

you are right user
>Bless his heart, he probably doesn't even know where he is! I'll pray for you little guy!

this shit is the cancer killing Jow Forums

so wtf can we do about those guys

>wtf can we do about those guys
be brutal, call the niggers niggers and the kikes kikes
rip on /new/fags for not lurking enough
make posting here terrifying if one makes a mistake or is an idiot
sit on top of the catalog and point out slide threads, sage and hide
sit on top of the board and report bbc floods

idk what f the boomers just like... dont care
what if they re so deeply scizo they just keep on posting anyways

not every one on pol is an incompetant idiot I might look into psychological torture more deeply and apply it to those guys
like 3 archetypes at most dealt with easily

>so how the fuck do we get rid of them?

why is france always talking about surrendering

demons are real, though

TRUTH as said in the HOLY BIBBLE writen BY GOD

some jew shit 14 3:
"THOU SHALT BELIEVE GOD AND NOT THINK, AND BELIEVE IN THY HOLY BIBBLE HIS WORD"
thats right GOD wrote this so you better BELIEVE or you will burn in HELL.