Less than 1% of poland's population is muslim

less than 1% of poland's population is muslim.
based

Attached: de5.jpg (680x512, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newsweek.pl/polska/rasizm-ciemnoskory-mezczyzna-pobity-w-centrum-warszawy-na-patelni/rl4bd9q
szczecin.naszemiasto.pl/artykul/pobicie-w-centrum-szczecina-zaatakowal-czarnoskorego,4285408,art,t,id,tm.html
polsatnews.pl/wiadomosc/2017-08-07/czarnoskory-bokser-ciezko-pobity-w-nocnym-klubie-w-szczecinie-zostal-uderzony-siekiera-w-plecy/
metrowarszawa.gazeta.pl/metrowarszawa/7,141637,22268622,etiopczyk-pobity-przed-blokiem-na-bielanach-czarnuchu.html
lodz.wyborcza.pl/lodz/7,35136,23973826,krzyczeli-jeb-bambusie-ruszyl-proces-w-sprawie-pobicia.html
poranny.pl/rogers-colewilson-pobity-8-miesiecy-wiezienia-za-atak-na-czarnoskorego-pogodynka-zdjecia/ar/9462445
polskieradio.pl/43/265/Artykul/1414861,Brutalnie-pobici-pilkarze-Rasistowski-atak-polskich-kiboli
mobile.natemat.pl/218439,czarnoskory-mezczyzna-blokowal-droge-w-niemczech-polak-znokautowal-go-jednym-ciosem-was-du-machen-k-rwa
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Poles love niggers, poos and pakis. We're cool there with the women

Why would Arabs want to move somewhere poorer.

Attached: niggertier.png (492x406, 13K)

Attached: 1473940879382.jpg (768x1024, 178K)

user time traveling to past this makes me sick

I don't get it, Poland is basically an all white ethnostate with practically no welfare state there, then why aren't poltards moving there?

This.

>solidarity tattoo
>portrait of commie general who jailed solidarity
What bydło made that retarded pic?

>Poles love niggers, poos and pakis. We're cool there with the women

No, you’re not. The women participate in beating up shitskins with men in Berlin.

Because you fucked them over to the Soviets

There are more Whites in Zimbabwe than Muslims.

Attached: Rhodesian on cover of Newsweek.jpg (480x659, 88K)

How can niggers be so delusional? I bet 50% of niggerflaggots are jews and cucks trying to bait us.

I know of a guy that usually posts here who moved to Poland, they told me it was a white paradise.
Not really, a lot of poles are aggressive, he probably left because of that but he says "muh Spain, muh Franco, muh history". However he said that he didn't face any nigger crime like robbery or terrorism, so yeah, some Jow Forumsacks should move there ASAP now the economy is growing

what % is jewish?
what % in office, industry, media is jewish?

Why is it not 0.0%?

Polen, I am disappoint.

Attached: 1483947316774.jpg (645x709, 215K)

Confusing Solidarity with the Fighting Poland symbol.
>the state of mutt education...
Although I appreciate the fact that you caught Jaruzelski, you are right he does not belong there. Some muttmerican probably made this picture.

Should be less than 0%. Muslims in Europe are not normal.

Because Poles, like the Irish, are white niggers.

Niggers get beaten here just for being nigger, you disgusting fag.

We both know this is not true Piotr

All memeflags are jews and cucks.

And 99% are nigger Jews

Attached: 376B77CA-4FFA-4250-8C0F-52211EA0E7F8.jpg (471x400, 130K)

Attached: 5476A265-7AF4-4535-A4B2-6389EB58256F.jpg (1500x2500, 819K)

>Mongolian finns in Europe are not normal
FTFY

so they have more kikes than muslims? way to go poland

>be Indian
>goto Poland on a business trip(Not Warsaw)
>there were 3-4 days where I couldn’t find a single non-white person even when I roam the entire city
>literally everyone thinks you are from UK

Super nice people tho

And it‘s still a fucking shithole.

>>be Indian
>literally everyone thinks you are from Bongland
not surprising at all

Those women are exported from the country for a reason.

>leaf projecting this hard
pottery

Attached: 1536855840172.gif (480x228, 500K)

Like less then 5% of the UK is muslim, so not far behind my halal brother

I think a good portion of them is genuinely retarded

>Leaf
Naprawde to najlepsze co Ci przychodzi do glowy.
Na Jewtube jest cala masa filmikow od kolorowych zachwyconych Polska. Tak wiec nie, nie bije sie czarnych na ulicach w Polsce.
Ale spoko, opowiadaj dalej bajeczki na wietnamskim forum o pleceniu koszykow jesli czujesz sie przez to lepiej.

Attached: 1530926001683.gif (540x540, 1.26M)

Nigga please. Translate those articles yourself ig you don't believe.
>black man beaten in the centre of Warsaw
newsweek.pl/polska/rasizm-ciemnoskory-mezczyzna-pobity-w-centrum-warszawy-na-patelni/rl4bd9q
>black man beaten in Szczecin
szczecin.naszemiasto.pl/artykul/pobicie-w-centrum-szczecina-zaatakowal-czarnoskorego,4285408,art,t,id,tm.html
>black boxer beaten and hacked with an axe in Szczecin
polsatnews.pl/wiadomosc/2017-08-07/czarnoskory-bokser-ciezko-pobity-w-nocnym-klubie-w-szczecinie-zostal-uderzony-siekiera-w-plecy/
>Ethiopian man beaten in Warsaw
metrowarszawa.gazeta.pl/metrowarszawa/7,141637,22268622,etiopczyk-pobity-przed-blokiem-na-bielanach-czarnuchu.html
>Guinea man beaten in Łódź
>lodz.wyborcza.pl/lodz/7,35136,23973826,krzyczeli-jeb-bambusie-ruszyl-proces-w-sprawie-pobicia.html
>black TV presenter beaten up in Białystok
poranny.pl/rogers-colewilson-pobity-8-miesiecy-wiezienia-za-atak-na-czarnoskorego-pogodynka-zdjecia/ar/9462445
>
>black football players beaten up by football fans
polskieradio.pl/43/265/Artykul/1414861,Brutalnie-pobici-pilkarze-Rasistowski-atak-polskich-kiboli
>black man one punched by a Pole in Berlin
mobile.natemat.pl/218439,czarnoskory-mezczyzna-blokowal-droge-w-niemczech-polak-znokautowal-go-jednym-ciosem-was-du-machen-k-rwa
And that's only the first page of Google

Naprawdę masz głowę tak głęboko w dupie kanadyjskiego Chinola, że nie słyszysz o tym, że pobicia murzynów są u nas co tydzień?

((()))

Wow good job. Wrzuciles raptem kilka przypadkow na przestrzeni 3 lat.
>w Polsce masowo bija murzynow