Happy Halloween, fuck the Jews

thehill.com/homenews/administration/414171-trump-i-wouldnt-be-surprised-if-soros-were-paying-for-migrant-caravan

Q

Attached: jews.png (1826x1502, 1.57M)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/FbBof
moneymorning.com/2016/03/02/this-little-known-trump-soros-connection-will-surprise-you
scribd.com/document/188214877/RICO-ACT-Money-Laundering-Complaint-v-George-Soros-Donald-Trump-Et-Al
youtube.com/watch?v=McS3iCRt33g
thehill.com/homenews/administration/414171-trump-i-wouldnt-be-surprised-if-soros-were-paying-for-migrant-caravan
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/>>190963288/
youtube.com/watch?v=bjDyQY3AU18
nbcnews.com/news/latino/who-s-behind-migrant-caravan-drew-trump-s-ire-n862566
archive.fo/IWEY5
bustle.com/p/pueblo-sin-fronteras-caravans-what-you-should-know-about-the-migrants-heading-to-the-us-8665157
archive.fo/Bw3fj
joeforamerica.com/2018/04/whos-really-behind-the-illegal-immigrants-the-migrant-caravan-and-pueblo-sin-fronteras/
archive.fo/nFafu
xml-sitemaps.com/details-www.pueblosinfronteras.org-443479d3.html
archive.fo/IwXfO
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Based and redpilled

Lol trump better arrest himself for that “antisemitism”

Christ killers are so easily tricked by the god Emporer

Attached: 23EE7149-F395-4B62-8E0B-0B8F5410D5E4.jpg (750x836, 73K)

In 2004, George Soros made a $160 million loan to Donald Trump to build Trump Tower in Chicago.

The $160 million Soros investment came in the form of a so-called "mezzanine loan." (A mezzanine loan is like a second mortgage that charges a higher interest rate than the initial construction loan.)

Additionally, in 2008, Trump and Soros found themselves named co-defendants in a major lawsuit together…

The case involved real estate investment behemoth Leslie Dick Worldwide Ltd., which filed a RICO (Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organization) lawsuit against 17 parties, including Trump and Soros. Leslie Dick accused Soros, Trump, and Deutsche Bank AG (NYSE: DB), among others, of having concocted a scheme to win the 2003 auction for the General Motors Building in downtown Manhattan. Such scheming is known as "bid-rigging." And in fact, a bid-rigging scheme has just hit headlines again. Former Chesapeake Energy Corp. (NYSE: CHK) CEO Aubrey McClendon was indicted yesterday for the same — he's suspected of "conspiring to rig bids to buy oil and natural gas leases in northwest Oklahoma."

SAUCE: archive.is/FbBof moneymorning.com/2016/03/02/this-little-known-trump-soros-connection-will-surprise-you

RICO: scribd.com/document/188214877/RICO-ACT-Money-Laundering-Complaint-v-George-Soros-Donald-Trump-Et-Al

Attached: Trump Soros 2.jpg (911x977, 126K)

Attached: Clobberingtime.jpg (259x194, 9K)

Bump.

Attached: ItsTime.png (666x666, 841K)

Blaming the "boogeyman" instead of misery in central america. Why is Trump such an imbecile and how can anyone believe him?

"SOROS, YOU PHILANDEROUS FIEND!"
youtube.com/watch?v=McS3iCRt33g

Attached: batmaga.jpg (892x625, 43K)

>such an imbecile and how can anyone believe him?
Said the memeflag

>thehill.com/homenews/administration/414171-trump-i-wouldnt-be-surprised-if-soros-were-paying-for-migrant-caravan
Understand what jews did to the west post-WW2

Attached: 1_wRVZDSRH23tXAuSdq_5CVw.jpg (750x455, 50K)

Well without financial support I doubt they would even be making the journey

>the misery in central America financed the caravan
Well, okay.

Payback

Attached: 4444.png (400x586, 479K)

Glenn Beck already evidenced how he is.

Attached: ab55.gif (480x270, 2.35M)

That's not a connection. Soros is massively wealthy and at any given time has numerous projects and investments. What is the political meaning of "Trump tower"? That buildings should be tall and flashy in the name of democracy?
Soros's obsession with subversion is well documented and frequently observed. Even if he had nothing to do directly with the caravan, it's right up his alley, and still benefits from the atmosphere of aggressive international political philanthropy that Soros largely created and gave a face to.

Report this stormdrain spammer. Mentally ill faggot makes holohoax btfoers look bad.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/>>190963288/

Happy Halloween indeed

Checked

then do something about it you fucking kikes cuck.

Trump is going to jail for hate speech according to the Pennsylvania AG.

Lol this timeline

Fuck you, welcome to Jow Forums Kike.

I wouldn't be surprised if Soros were paying for his puppet Trump

The mentally ill mutt spams that shit in every thread and doesn't even use S A G E.

Attached: b49.png (1200x1200, 54K)

Praise

Attached: praise.jpg (720x511, 74K)

Yeah trump is going to betray the Christ killers

So what?

Attached: 02FBF30D-5ADE-4D74-BD2F-81083107F2DE.jpg (613x559, 62K)

Ashton is based

>youtube.com/watch?v=bjDyQY3AU18

Is christ killer the new meme for jew?

Kek

The absolute madman.

Trump 100% knows it is. I love the new play by (((them))) to use "Soros" as a euphemism for "Jew."

More tears for free speech...
>Muh Racial Superiority narrative breaks down when I examine how I supposedly got superior, and compare my behavior!?! This internal conflict must be the fault of the Goy and they do it because they are Anti-Semitic! Destroy them for my superior blood! This is what Righteousness is all about! Genetic Superiority!

Clowns.

Attached: barking-dog.jpg (1000x668, 398K)

Hmmmm

Pueblo sin Fronteras (The group organizing the caravan.)
nbcnews.com/news/latino/who-s-behind-migrant-caravan-drew-trump-s-ire-n862566
archive.fo/IWEY5
bustle.com/p/pueblo-sin-fronteras-caravans-what-you-should-know-about-the-migrants-heading-to-the-us-8665157
archive.fo/Bw3fj
joeforamerica.com/2018/04/whos-really-behind-the-illegal-immigrants-the-migrant-caravan-and-pueblo-sin-fronteras/
archive.fo/nFafu
>According to research done by Glenn Beck and his team, the paper trail from Pueblo Sin Fronteras leads back to a group called CARA Family Detention Pro Bono Project.
CARA encompass two legal groups, the Catholic Legal Immigration Network, Inc. and the American Immigration Council.
Guess who’s funding them? … none other than radical leftist billionaire: George Soros.

>Soros has given over half a million to support illegal immigration in the past. However, since the immigration debate heated up in 2015,
Soros has stepped up his game. In 2015, Soros through ‘Open Society’ gave the Catholic Legal Immigration Network $970,000 and over that same year,
the American Immigration Council $350,000.

PSF sitemap.
xml-sitemaps.com/details-www.pueblosinfronteras.org-443479d3.html
archive.fo/IwXfO