Anybody voting Libertarian on anything this election? I hope to see Larry Sharpe do well at least

Anybody voting Libertarian on anything this election? I hope to see Larry Sharpe do well at least.

Attached: libertarian porcupine.jpg (460x460, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gTxxW8TNuRY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

Attached: I voted.jpg (295x500, 36K)

This

no i wanted to actually have a use for my ballot so i wiped my ass with it

The republican in New York has no chance to win the governorship anyhow. You might as well use your vote to support the little guy, and vote against the establishment suppressing third parties.

And you're never throwing your vote away if it's for someone you believe in.

youtube.com/watch?v=gTxxW8TNuRY

fuck off MOSSAD

Attached: sharpe zionist.jpg (585x261, 30K)

If both candidates are worthless for the dems and repubs...go libertarian. The last thing they'll do is tax you to death. Something a dem or repub would do...

Boot licking yokel retards spotted. Cringing hard.

That's what I'll be doing here in Virginia. Tim Kaine is horrible, and Corey Stewart is a moron who has raised taxes six times. Corey's going to lose, and I want him to lose badly so he never sabotages another republican primary by entering his retarded ass. We could've had Nick Freitas, but Virginia republicans blew it badly.

I'm voting for the Libertarian candidate for my US House district. The only other Libetarian on my ballot was running for Governor, but he is unfortunately a joke. He started his one and only radio interview with, "I'm never going to be the smartest guy in the room and I'm not going to get more than 4% of the vote...I should have made a website."

And that's why I wrote-in my wife for President!

Fuck no... voting third party would be like voting for the demoncrats.

>The last thing they'll do is tax you to death

They'll never do anything because they'll never have the power to not do that.

Voting third party is literally wasting a vote and pleasing to democrats right now. Just don't be so fucking stupid.

The Libertarian Party proved just how incompetent they were this past election. The VP pick was a gun grabber and told people to vote for Hillary instead of Johnson. Gary Johnson looked like he was perpetually stoned - he really fell off a cliff the past 4 years and is as good an argument for not using marijuana as I've seen. Then of course you had McAfee who wasn't nominated who has (allegedly) murdered people personally. They could have at least made good progress to establishing themselves as a political player this past election with record low approval for both candidates but through the opportunity in the trash.

At least McAfee has balls, something no other Libertarian Party member seems to have. The LP is a bunch of cucks who side with Democrats on almost every issue just because of weed. I don't know how they don't realize that open borders is incompatible with libertarianism.

>memeflag
Kys

Lolbetarians can fuck themselves. Literally vote spoilers

McAfee is a madman. Go ahead and ignore the murder allegation, just listen to him talk.

Just for Phoenix mayor he has a chance of winning. Everything else hard Republican because I'm not burning my vote.

spbp

No, fuck libertarians.

I heard yesterday that only 13% of the New York eligible population actually votes. Sharpe could win by accident if enough lolligaggers show up to vote

Spoken like a true loser.

Like fuck I'm throwing my vote away. Molinaro has a chance, people are sick of Cuomo and his bullshit. Don't be a moron, vote for the most likely candidate.

I wish. :( Not in this country with our broken ass voting system. You only get one vote, can't afford to throw it away.

no i generally agree with desantis and scott, i mean given reality and not my idea of utopia

i just don't want that fucking soros sanders backed nigger andrew gillum completely destroying my way of life

That would be the best thing to ever happen in the history of politics.