RIP, Sweet Prince

>Kepler telescope dead after finding thousands of worlds
apnews.com/63450c292ae849fc8ad0fe49c4da8c5c

Attached: 137174162181.jpg (303x300, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0thH3qnHTbI
apnews.com/63450c292ae849fc8ad0fe49c4da8c5c
youtube.com/watch?v=ZJscxTyI__s
youtube.com/watch?v=yWXVCJqnNYg
pewforum.org/2009/11/05/scientists-and-belief/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Unironic F.

>finding thousands of worlds
No. Morel like NASA is being shut down because Trump will expose the flat earth.

Attached: 1525061020317.jpg (2047x2033, 1.6M)

F
God speed, you metal I-Spy bastard.

RIP in Peace, dear lad. May you visit all the worlds you discovered in the World Beyond this Mortal Coil.

Attached: 12373748.jpg (680x510, 69K)

It actually found niggers on thousands of worlds and discovered that niggers are the masters of the universe wakanda forever

so they faked the telescopes failure.

What a councidence that a major science project like Kepler would end prematurely because the gyro’s failed, a technology that was perfected in the 1960’s.

Why didnt they use a mini nuke power source?

>Trump will expose the flat earth.
How? i'm curious, can you elaborate in your words, without linking me to any youtube videos?

Have you tried gold foil instead of aluminum? It's really not that expensive for leaf, and if you shaved your head, you could gild it, thereby keeping you safe as well as providing a beacon for your community. You should look into it.

Attached: 1393080011892.png (400x348, 355K)

Because after midterms the Central bank will be BTFO and Israel will be BTFO at the same time as well as Mueller going public and indicting the swamp. Without the defense mechanisms to prevent the truth from being revealed (Samson Option and crashing the economy) they have no power to stop it.

The Earth is literally under you right now and you still can't tell that it's round? What are you, mentally ill? Flat Earth is just a centuries-old meme made up so that science wouldn't me more popular than religious lies, and you fell for it. You're part of the reason we aren't colonizing worlds

Most likely the environmentalist’s would have started screeching about using nuclear material in a space launch, it’s funny how these important projects such as Kepler fail due to engineering incompetence, there’s been quite a few of these occurrences during similiar missions.

We don't have enough plutonium to make nuclear batteries anymore.

Sleep well my friend.

Attached: F76C16BF-4604-4400-8782-B3959A1B4FBB.jpg (294x313, 26K)

lol did you even read the article? it was 9.5 years over its expected lifespan and ran out of fuel, nothing to do with gyros.

Attached: cunt.png (641x428, 70K)

REMEMBER SCIENTISTS ARE DISCOVERING THE ANSWERS

NOT YOUR SHIT FAGGOT GOD

SCIENTISTS

it ran out of fuel you tard

> implying satellites “shut down” due to less than a decade of use

> implying this has nothing to do with the slow-moving Alien advance on our solar system

Bluepilled af senpai seriously

The gyro’s fucked up early in the mission and reduced the amount of science output produced.

F

Flat earth retards aren't actually as stupid as they look. They don't actually believe the Earth is flat. The job is to make it appear that people believe the Earth is flat. In doing so, they create a shroud that masks real conspiracies.

For example, if you try to talk about an actual conspiracy like the recent UFO citings or even more acceptable ones like 9/11 being done by Mossad, you get branded a conspiracy theorist. And what is the face of conspiracy theorists? Well it's Flat Earth morons.
>"Oh you believe 9/11 was done by Israelis? You're just like those Flat Earthers."
>"UFO sightings? Let me guess you're a Flat Earth wacko aren't you."

It's impossible to discuss conspirary theories when the moment you mention one you get lumped in with Flat Earth retardation. It's really a brilliant way to destroy any conspiracy theory talk and make you look like a wackjob. The Flart Earthers have done excellent in that regard.

RIP Kepler.
You did your job and did it wonderfully. She more than exceeded her expectations for number of planets found.
F

Being this new

Dude, we were trying to show respect for a dead entity. Try to stay with the tour.
Here, enjoy this Halloween tune, and chill a bit.
youtube.com/watch?v=0thH3qnHTbI

Attached: 135351171481.png (600x600, 91K)

F

Attached: 1540975944534.jpg (3500x2311, 584K)

Fucking kys retard

4D underwater polo

thats cool the james webb went up this ye- oh wait it didnt

these damn skeletons are very annoying

here's the most interesting picture it has to offer

pathetic

Attached: 329150main_NGC6791Hot300-516.jpg (516x516, 116K)

Meh. If the aliens want our water and/or our iron-based-blood bodies for food, they can take them anytime, and there won't be shit-all we can do about it, other than self-nuking out of mercy. No need for any slow-moving anything. If they want us, they're gonna take us, and that is that.

Attached: 1508988676001.png (271x260, 98K)

user, look to the bottom right corner of your Jow Forums page. There is a menu next to "style". Just change it off special.

F to a long lived and revolutionary scientific mission

Unironically, makes me sad. When I was a kid in the 80s and 90s, we had no idea if there were planets around other stars. There were people who thought that planets would turn out to be exceedingly rare. We had no idea what Pluto looked like, and that lonely fucker was still a planet. Now we're short one planet for the solar system, but we know what it looks like.. and we have definitive proof that there are a shitload of planets out there. And Kepler could really only spot the ones orbiting stars relatively close to us with the orbital plane dead on target to us. Basically, we have mathematical proof that most, if not all, stars are orbited by planets.

Unfortunately, I feel like as a society we are slipping into a state of retardation, falling back and losing ground. Flat earthers are getting a little too common, and I'm starting to lose patience with them. If I ever met one in real life I think I would curbstomp him.

Read the fucking article, twat.
>Already well past its expected lifetime
Look what you've done.

Attached: 1500161490088.jpg (612x612, 70K)

have an up-vote

An amazing machine, representing the best in humanity. Its discoveries will inspire us for generations.

Unironic F

imagine if there were planets like earth with humans on them in this galaxy but they are still too far away to see or communicate with

Seriously.
Also, it disturbs me that other people want to extinguish white people. Is this a crab-bucket thing?

thanks

Attached: 1519872200916.jpg (704x423, 49K)

its almost as if segregation is built into the universe

Attached: main-qimg-a4e05780387f3da8c2ff6c9975c99e9c-c.jpg (958x750, 96K)

damn son thats deep

pun intended

S
Fuck science

>fuck science
>posting on the internet

do you take great pride in being a profligate

Attached: 1539669700128.png (645x729, 174K)

>flaggot
opinion discarded

Attached: 13557187629.png (303x332, 134K)

F

Out of fuel? I thought satellites are mostly solar powered? If the other anons itt are to be believed it doesn't have a nuclear battery, and I highly doubt it has a diesel fuckin generator on board. What fuel are they talking about?

>apnews.com/63450c292ae849fc8ad0fe49c4da8c5c
Kepler never found evidence for the Oort cloud huh? I guess the Earth really is 6k years old and not 4.5 billion.

You sir, need to stop feeding the retards.

See, flatearthers are retards, pretending that being retarded is funny. They do this, because by being funny they think they have hope of being laid one day. Being retards, they don't realize that it simply isn't happening.

Feeding the retards lets them think they could somehow be right about it one day. This uses oxygen that could be used for better people, like niggers.

Don't feed the retards. (Flatearthers, Qtards, Pizaaboys, or any of the kekistani horseshit they like to fling like down syndrome monkeys)

Attached: nothingbutcocksuckers.gif (450x243, 1.9M)

F

For anyone that doesn't know, in order for atheists to explain the existence of comets they came up with imaginary Oort cloud that Kepler was suppose to be able to find comets living safely from the Sun radiation. A comet made of ice doesn't last long around the sun, certainly not 4.5 billion years.

Attached: 1537885131075.jpg (600x708, 186K)

I doubt they'd look like us, or even on Star Trek (more likely Star Wars' types), but I think it's pretty retarded to think that humans are the only "intelligent" species in the universe. Judging from our behaviour after the discovery of widespread religion, I'm not even sure we should be considered "intelligent" at all.

Attached: 1493430731680.png (161x174, 22K)

i walk in circles because the earth is round

Nigger, do you not know how space works.

explain then.

Attached: 1540756898295.png (640x693, 170K)

it may be true

Attached: rumsfeld-unknown-unknowns.jpg (1758x666, 748K)

Attached: no.jpg (400x484, 29K)

Did it find the ayys?

Good old Rummy. Always the wordsmith.

Our mortal feet safe on the ground - We leave it up to you
Our dizzy heads are in the stars
And you're the ancient dream come true

Scanning the surface, looking for shadows, what do you see?

Searching the souls of 100, 000 stars, the atlas of the gods, the time has come
Reaching out to 100, 000 stars, the time has come for Kepler and 100, 000 stars

One tiny drop in darkness calls - Across the distant face
A tiny hope for kinship grows
That we are not the only race

Until you find them, we will be waiting, we will believe

Reaching out to 100, 000 stars, the time has come for Kepler and 100, 000 stars

You're all alone now, you can't go home now, light-years away
We will remember, never surrender, we carry on

Reaching out to 100, 000 stars, the end has come for Kepler and 100, 000 stars

Oh! I have slipped the surly bonds of earth,
And danced the skies on laughter-silvered wings;
Sunward I've climbed, and joined the tumbling mirth
Of sun-split clouds, --and done a hundred things
You have not dreamed of --Wheeled and soared and swung
High in the sunlit silence. Hov'ring there
I've chased the shouting wind along, and flung
My eager craft through footless halls of air...
Up, up the long, delirious, burning blue
I've topped the wind-swept heights with easy grace
Where never lark or even eagle flew --
And, while with silent lifting mind I've trod
The high untrespassed sanctity of space,
Put out my hand, and touched the face of God.

Prob'ly not, but I'm sure the ayys were amused by the attempt. I can only imagine what they think of the Indian space program. Between the SCATsat and the usual Indian antics, I wouldn't blame the ayys for blowing us out of the sky just on principle.

Attached: 2020.png (1142x971, 93K)

youtube.com/watch?v=ZJscxTyI__s

dont use atheists and scientists interchangably, you dumb cuck young earth creationist. You implied you believe that the solar system exists, btw. Those sneaky jewish atheists got to you already. Better deny it's existence too.

Attached: poplaugh.gif (849x479, 1.09M)

stationkeeping.
to keep from drifting away, and to stay pointed in the right direction.
they have reaction wheels, which eventually become "saturated" with inertia. then they slam the brakes on the wheels while firing thrusters to cancel out the braking force, and then they go back to control with the reaction wheels, until they spin up too fast again

F

Attached: SapPepe.jpg (650x650, 37K)

Most scientists are creationist, there are few that are atheists since the evidence points to God. Go back to your flat earth theory and have faith in lies.

Attached: 1379611064707.jpg (604x453, 32K)

youtube.com/watch?v=yWXVCJqnNYg

The Oort cloud is a theory, no evidence for it.

There is gravitational evidence for oort cloud and more planets beyond the light of the sun.

Kepler found one world too many, then it was found dead of an apparent suicide, two gunshot wounds to the back of the head. Hillary Clinton could not be reached for comment.

Attached: troof.jpg (1262x720, 102K)

how is it a satellite if it doesn't rotate around a planet?

Why didn't kepler find any comets there then? Still waiting.

Good point. Plus, 'Kepler' could be a Jewish name. Really joggles the noggin.

Nah, he was German, from the Free Imperial City of Weil der Stadt.

Oh, is this the part where you make shit up and i refute it again?

pewforum.org/2009/11/05/scientists-and-belief/

Would you look at that, 41 % are not delusional. 33% are, but how many of them are actually creationists? Only ~20% of americans are dumb enough to believe the earth is only 10 000 years old, could it be that they all became scientists, and some of them dont believe in god?

Because it broke, dummy

> believe your ancestor was a turnip

Attached: 1515977010496.png (500x500, 150K)

Good night, sweet prince.

>believe a book translated across four languages, across dozens of authors and translators are "first hand accounts" and actually contains the supernatural teachings of the jewish future king of the kingdom of yaweh, israel, jesus christos(greek for messiah(messiah is a hebrew word)), but he's not a jew.

You're not winning any battles by misunderstanding evolution either. What other topics do you want to bring up? Perhaps dinosaur bones? Or will you jump straight to calling me a baby murdering obama voter?

Attached: 1380646269589.gif (69x120, 49K)

based mageeposter

Meme this.

WE

You probably think a Trex penis can teleport

Attached: Trex_mating.jpg (835x556, 81K)

No they are sucked in by your massive, experienced dick sucking lips. Everyone knows this.

Attached: 1509890862172.gif (480x320, 25K)

love finds a way?

Attached: brontos-bangin2.jpg (600x966, 341K)