MADD

I'd like some of you bootlickin' cucks to explain to me why (((MADD))) and the DWI system in general isn't meant to take white men out of functioning society, effectively rendering their genetic line dead. Also, I'm not talking about getting wasted and plowing over children at 2am...I mean having three beers at a business meeting and having to risk my livelihood just to make it home.

Attached: downloadfile.jpg (618x410, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5QruHY6hqAc
youtu.be/x8kjr00WJV0
youtu.be/wl8XMUo9vcQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I think it's a moral panic because we seem to see campaigns intensifying regardless of the actual numbers, the data on saving folks from demon rum is unpersuasive, and nobody's going to defend alcoholism.

How hard is it to get a ride or just drink somewhere you don't need to leave immediately? Stop being a retard who can't plan ahead.

It's not a moral panic or oppressive of white men.

People die all the time because joe working man with 3+ DUIs is allowed to have his license.

I'd rather you smoke pot and drive than drink.

I'll live longer.

Don't impair yourself and then try to operate machinery.
How fucking hard is this idea to understand?
Why do we have to keep reminding people of this?

Yes it's pure kikery user
>have some soul food

Attached: 1540603912143.jpg (800x869, 183K)

>impaired after 3 beers

P.S. it's never too late to get that STEM degree you were too drunk to get. Beat them by being stronger.

Biochemistry doesn't care about your feelings degenerate

Very hard if u live outside of the city...also many people cant wait arount 4 hours to fall below .08...even so anything over .02 can be deemed (((DUI)))

Lol I have gotten 2 DUIs but both are expunged

Its a money making scheme for DOT and local municipalities

>anything over .02 can be deemed (((DUI)))
exactly. one beer here and you qualify for DUI rape (license suspended, fines, breathalyzer in car, DUI classes, 3rd time is a felony)

The legal limit should be 0.
.02 is significantly LESS impaired, than .08.
But impaired is impaired.
Statistically speaking a .5% increased risk still means more people died than needed to.
They didnt die bravely, they die old, they didn't die in their sleep.
They died, bleeding, on the side of the road.
All because some lazy dipshit didn't plan his night beforehand.
Fuck

because it was over-legislation that ass rapes you if they get you.
You're going to need (((their))) services as attorneys to save your ass

Attached: 9f21a901-0e61-44fa-a99a-e0a8cf404b03.png (300x246, 35K)

>

>not drinking alcohol because too much of a pussy
Good kike

>why does the law make it illegal to drive a machine that weighs anyehere between 1 and 3 tonnes, capable of reaching ludicrous speeds under the influence of a substance that cripples your reflexes, logical thinking and decision making skills
gee, i don't know
it's not about being a bootlicker, it's about common sense and being a responsible human being
>hurr i dunn crash into anything, i'm a good driver
Literally everyone who ever got into an accident said that at some point of their driving carreer

Attached: z17546975V,Przebrany-za-biskupa-Jerzy-Urban-w-programie--Skan.jpg (857x613, 35K)

>buh I was just a liddle buzzzed!
Ride a bike nigger. Stay off the road.

A good driver drunk > most normal drivers

>Very hard if u live outside of the city.
You can't get a ride? Again, learn to plan better dumbass.
>both are expunged
Now that is fucked up.

Assuming your (((statistics))) are correct...

Yeah, in the same way having a heroine addicted dad who beats you every other day is better than having no dad at all

Heroin dad probably wouldn't hit very hard, he'd be tired from all the heroin.

Enjoy wasting your money while I build another section 8 hotel in your town.

Kek

>having three beers at a business meeting
Yeah, no. That's not how you got your DUI. You got drunk at a shitty bar and left after your third attempt at attracting a landwhale via karaoke, got in your 2008 Hyundai Elantra and ran into a checkpoint.

It's called planning ahead. Don't drink if you have to drive after. Drink if you have made arrangements so you do not have to drive after.

If you are not capable of incredibly simple planning, you should not have a genetic line.

I've had 2 actually (targeted for having a BMW convertable)...both resulting in getting fired from well paying jobs...I am untouchable by any employer that requires you to drive...I am at the end of year one of owning a very successful business where i often meet clients over diner and drinks

This guy gets it.

>Poland
>having private transportation

>I've had 2 actually
Of course a retard who drinks and drives wouldn't learn after the first time getting caught. How do you still have a license?

Absolutely...I would rather not be homeless...however I did switch to an unassuming SUV so only the other party gets killed after i maniacally speed the wrong way down an interstate high on 3 beers...

>bootlickin
wow communist dogwhistle you faggot leftist

Should anything that impairs your ability to drive, small or not, subject you to dui rape tier punishments should you be caught?

I think this is an excellent point but it's actually so far-reaching of a topic (surprisingly) that I can't even write about it right now. There's multiple things at hand; the lack of central planning that results in pairing a population of drunks with a transit system based entirely on very large, very heavy and very fast machines which share intersections and transit-ways with fleshy humans; the political power of moms slinging their grief at the world and the political hazards of fighting against legislation of this sort; the human psychology of attempting to achieve safety via legislation no matter the logic; and the role of inertia in keeping all these moving parts from being reconciled into something sensible, in favor of the sluggard response of making something extra double illegal, which itself runs deep to the roots of human nature.

Suffice to say, I think the simple point to make is that there's nothing bad you can do when you drink and drive that wasn't already illegal before drunk driving laws were ever enacted, and that every argument which gets raised against that one should be what prompts you to think along the lines above.

For me, though, I'm signing up for a self-driving Tesla as soon as possible.

Attached: 1286835030674.gif (424x245, 1.99M)

>Enjoy being murdred by niggers when they realize that their "white" rage was really meant for Jews

Attached: 1521786171875.jpg (393x462, 26K)

Want to know the HISTORY of False flag events?? Dating back to ancient man???
>WHAT IS A FALSE FLAG
These have been used throughout the history of mankind to subvert the course of time. To cause confusion and sow dissent!
>the history of false flags
Started with Grugs, longnose grug tribe would dress as blonde haired grugs and they cause problems for gentile grugs..
>problem reaction solution

Learn to cut through their bullshit facades, become sentient!
>remove your NPC shackles
False flag video
youtu.be/5QruHY6hqAc

Also here is a bonus NPC MKultra video
youtu.be/x8kjr00WJV0
Have fun!

Ingersoll Lockwood Spoopy Halloween vid MAGA Baron Bonus
youtu.be/wl8XMUo9vcQ

Comfyness maximus