Lauren Southern - Borderless documentary

This is going to be big. A documentary about the NGOs sneaking in (((refugees))) the cucks in Brussels allowing it and the people fighting it. Check the Bulgarian Militia guarding the fucking European border FOR FREE at 3:47

I hated all the e-celeb and thradthot threads, but Lauren won me over with her South Africa documentary. She turned into an actual journalist.

Attached: laurensouthern1203a.jpg (2048x1365, 137K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rfbzhuqA6e4
youtube.com/watch?v=AFgD8os8VhU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Absolutely based. Always thought you guys were joking about the militia holy shit. Do you have the pic with the "healthy walks"? Thay was top kek.

:^)

First article from the left

Attached: refugees welcome .jpg (3248x2964, 3.07M)

Ahahah yes! Amazing

>posting long gone roastie e-celeb no one here cares about anymore.

First day on the board huh? Welcome new friend. Take your time and browse around. Remember we are a board of peace. Make you register your account so you go back and look up old posts now and then!

I have been here for 12 years, kike shill. Don't respond to me again.

fuck off (((nazbol))) kikes

Attached: lauren southern dugin.png (618x856, 652K)

If e-celebs are redpilling normies then they're a net good despite their flaws.

>12 years (implying he's older and mature)
>following a barely 20 year old roastie millennial
>taking political points from said 20 year old roastie.

Nice larp faggot. Come here to slide threads before the election did we? You forgot to turn on your donkey meme flag.

I despise hypocritical e-thot trash. I hope her career burns to the ground.

Attached: 32828-28555[1].jpg (320x240, 13K)

Damn I hate fucktard basement dwelling losers who bitch about immigration while doing absolutely fuck all except posting on poll attacking people who are actually doing something.
We don't deserve Lauren.

^yeah what this guy said.

She could do a lot more for our movement by laying on her back and getting pregnant.
Stupid fucking roasties.

>someone exposes the EU beureucrat's hypocrisy
>someone exposes the migrant invasion
>suddenly YOU appear with ad hominems completely disregarding the worth of the video

Do you need to know how I know you are a paid NGO shill? Kys fucking idiot.

INTERESTING

Yeah, because wearing a retard helmet at "protests" and repeating what she heard someone else say... all the while dressing like a roastie slut for all you NEETs fap your tiny dicks to her while donating to her "work."

Never give money to the roastie but she's a good entry level red pill for a large audience.

npc shilling 4 shekels

Are you the white knight Fin? Using VPN?

Indeed

I don't care about the broad you absolute retard. Watch the fucking video, that's the improtant part. She will redpill millions of normies.

how can i hire a nigger rape squad to gang fuck lauren?

Bump for tradthottness

Can't wait for the inevitable articles calling us racist/islamophobic/xenophobic

Southern is a moron.... A roastie whore who uses her "sex appeal" to drawn in crowds of kissless dumbasses. She doesn't contribute shit. She's a parrot at best.

If you need a female who actually makes good content that is backed by research and actual data (oh and she doesn't need a retards helmet for "dramatic effect."

youtube.com/watch?v=rfbzhuqA6e4

But, she isn't a 20 year old blonde (who looks 30) and flaunts her body for cuckbucks. So, I don't you'll appretiate the content.

Fucking newfag virgins.

BUMP

>ywn be the one chosen to impregnate lauren with huwhite children
>ywn put your seed in her three times a day for a year
>ywn have her tearfully admit to you that she wasn't born female
>ywn tell her that it's okay because god will find a way
>ywn feel the sweet bliss of the sexual miracle when lauren gives birth to your children

Attached: 1532069518233.jpg (900x1200, 152K)

Other than 15 year old boys and a few virgin posters here - who exactly are these "normies" she is going to redpill?

No one - whether NPC or otherwise - is going to take the political opinions of a fucking 20 year old serious.

Get fucked.

Jessu > Lauren

Attached: jessusnorkeling.jpg (1080x1350, 223K)

It's amazing how I say things and you willfully ignore them multiple times. Last try, here goes nothing...

I CARE ABOUT THE CONTENT you illiterate inbreed, I don;t give a FUCK who is putting it out as ling as it redpills the masses. I don't care if it's a hot blonde, a fucking talking cat or a 90 year old WW2 vet. As long as it is ACCESSIBLE TO NORMIES it gets the job done to entry level redpill them.

>Other than 15 year old boys and a few virgin posters here - who exactly are these "normies" she is going to redpill?

Everyone that watches it no matter how cucked can have some seeds of doubt planted. You think "redpilling" happens at once by magic? It takes time and the seeds to grow. 15yo boys are perfect, who do you think will vote and make laws in 10-20 years? - those same boys.

Use your fucking brain and stop projecting. Are you the cat girl making videos? Why are you jelly?

>ywn cum down lavren's asshole
why live, bros

Underrated

Virgins always call other people virgins

>jelly

You have to be over 18 to post here.

Did I strike a chord? Are you some roastie youtuber getting mad?

What has she done to save the white race?

Attached: 1537905876284.jpg (580x504, 59K)

No moron... I'm not the "cat girl." That was one example of "redpilled" content that is far better your Lauren Southern whore. FAR BETTER.

This board washed their hands of her a while ago. The fact you're bringing it back up means either:

>you're a shill here to slide threads.
>underaged poster who hasn't paid much attention of the past year or two.
>raging virgin fag who thinks if he white knights enough (the Fin used to do), Lauren will give you some of that flabby ass of hers.

holy shit I take back every faggot leaf thing I ever said about Bulgaria

Attached: 1532993387156.jpg (478x700, 118K)

You brought it up, you autist. kys!

Based leaf

stop shilling with a proxy. you deserve rape

>posts Lauren "the whore" Southern thread
>accuses others of "bringing it up."

Come on Bulgaria. You're doing good with the vigilante groups. Don't fall for the LS Meme. There's far better content creators out there.

OMG LOLOL based! She really is our gal.

Attached: bf.jpg (1787x1216, 428K)

Nigger get your head out of your ass. How is it bad? I watched the intro just now and stopped 2 minutes in because it was boring, but what harm is it? You think Jow Forums can't handle one post about a movie that is relevant to the shit talked about here (even if by a normie woman) taking up one of the blacked.com posts slots?

What level of purity spiraling is that. Are you weeb?

Attached: 1525225604903.png (1190x906, 242K)

WOW so very based lol! She really cares about the white race. So very trad!

Attached: lauren_southern_nigger_lover.jpg (719x1026, 89K)

Can someone explain to me why she condemns right wing identitarian groups in America and Canada but supports them in Europe?

>NGOs sneaking in (((refugees)))
Understand what jews did to the west post-WW2

Shes clearly a genuine activist who doesnt do what she does for the money. Its all conviction.

ID is telling

for someone who doesnt care for LS, you sure seem obsessed with shilling against her. you said your piece now fuck off and stop being a d&c faggot.

Attached: 5641238676.jpg (624x480, 65K)

If you care about her enough to show up in posts about her with your coal burning arsenal it seems more like you are the one obsessed.

That’s absolutely disgusting. Show us on the doll where the bad man hurt you.

No, faggot. This is how it starts. Last time that roastie came up we ended up with 15 posts of "Based Lauren" threads every hour... so many the mods had to start deleting them. All they did was slide actual valid threads where real discussion was going on. Once the "attack" was over - the Lauren threads went away.

Now the board is being flooded with shills, etc (just like in 2016) thanks to the upcoming election. So, I expect a return of the "Based LS" threads along with the "You mad white boy" sliders...

>coal burning arsenal

lold

Attached: pRXyl5V.jpg (960x720, 57K)

Attached: NGO boats.webm (1280x720, 2.33M)

None of that deters from the fact her content is pure shit. There are far better content creators out there who should be pushed. Who would do a much better job that some roastie who gets views from dudes wanting to whip out a quick fap.

Stop shilling hacks. If you're going to shill, shill someoene who's actually talented and has real content.

Reminder. of where all these "bases trads" posters come from.

Attached: fucking reddit.jpg (873x618, 424K)

dude's still whiter than most of Jow Forums

You obviously have not seen the South Africa documentary. It was top tier objectively.

Either that or you have seen it, but have an agenda.

REALLY makes me think.

I believe the more content we have the better. She has boomer tier content that can be useful for lightweights.

Will they cut out where she has a gangbang in the reffo camp

I saw some of the cat ladies videos and for my tastes they were unoriginal regurgitation, but I still value that she is making them. It's a woman for Christ's sake, who the fuck cares what they do?

bump

Did I forget the link in the OP?

youtube.com/watch?v=AFgD8os8VhU

Fucking L

>TRUE IF BIG

Fuck off ya goddamn Turkgarian.

>Turkgarian

What did the kike shill mean by this?

I have conveniently underlined the important parts in red :^)

Attached: not turkic 3 - Copy.jpg (1848x1180, 465K)

Anyone attacking Lauren southern is a retard. I ended up on pol after getting into Sargon, southern and other alt-lites.

She's either a gateway drug or a step in the right direction for any normies who end up watching her content.

Attack the people who deserve it, i don't care if she hung out with a half nigger in college. She encourages young girls like her to be more traditional and not be sluts with well reasoned arguments. She's cool. I'd wife her in a second and so would most of you.

So shut the fuck up.

Shut up /b/"""ased""" paki

Unironically based

Shut the fuck up, gypsy. It's 3AM, go to sleep already, don;t you have to work tomorrow?

This attention whoring on a level I could hardly imagine.

Attached: arty.png (1452x912, 613K)

Get off my country Coal cock

Cuck*

Most of them are angry nonwhites

Attached: 532423434.png (942x712, 82K)

Would you lick her feet?

Attached: laurenfeet.webm (1280x720, 1.53M)

>the Bulgarian Militia guarding the fucking European border FOR FREE
lol you're so poor you cannot handle your own border and pay people to do that, how sad

hihihi wir sind Mädchen

that girl on the left is not being very trad. she's staring at lauren southern as if she wants to scissor her

lesbianism is against traditional family values which makes it kind of gay

Attached: sana and cub checking out a woman.webm (744x540, 1.48M)

Ill watch the documentary but by fucking God am I sick of LS posting shit on instagram. All I see is her stupid, thotty self parading around, all in all it looks very attention seeking. Farmlands was okay- a good entry level film I suppose. But she wanted to charge 15 bucks to see it as her show, when you could literally just watch it on YT for free.

>be germany
>be a rich country
>pays people to guard their border
>still lets in shitskin refugees in their country
You sure are showing us how it's done.

Attached: 1541015766358.jpg (634x634, 123K)

>I follow people on instagram and they do attention seeking stuff on it

>be Bulgaria
>so shit even refugees don't want to stay there
:^D

>be Germany
>a first world country
>needs to let in for some kind of reason shitskin refugees, so that they can turn their country in a third world country

Attached: 1526569866254.gif (255x160, 1008K)

>for some kind of reason
It's called human rights, a run down ex Soviet satellite state wouldn't understand

Hans forgive your self. It is sad.