There are people on this board who don't live in USA

How do you cope? What's life like out there?

Attached: 1280px-Flag_of_the_United_States.svg.png (1280x674, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/politics/immigration-canada-2018-1.4371146
youtube.com/watch?v=oSZoLXHSakE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It’s a sea of black, user.

It disgusts me that non-Americans post here.

Attached: 1500928237088.png (251x272, 8K)

It’s fine, cheap food, cheap housing, free medical and I live in a small seaside town which is 99.9% white. Can’t complain.

Of course there are why the fuck would anyone want to pretend to be an Albanian?

Sorry, not everyone can live in your 3rd world shithole.

Being Bavarian is literallly heaven here.

Attached: Deutschfühl.png (1200x659, 477K)

Its cold and full of chinese immigrants.

fuck off, ungrateful colonials

Currently drinking myself to death.

Life is what you make of it combined with whatever brain chemistry you were cursed or blessed with plus genetics so basically it's shit

u need an Argentinian bolsonaro

I cannot wait for Merkel to leave.
I am Canadian by birth, but chose to live in Germany.
If I wanted to live in Syria, I would have moved there.
But I chose Germany, to live among the Germans.
I feel more betrayed by 2015 than the Germans.

unlike most of the neets on here i was blessed with good genes, near-perfect facial features. must suck to be untermensch

not to sound overly-conceited

I don't hate them, I pity them. Can you imagine living in a country that doesn't matter, which is every country but USA? I think I would commit suicide.

the migrants probably all live in ghettoes, there's still like 60 million germans, what r u talking about

Other than having to put up with this shitty halloween animations because Amerimutts worships Jew merchants, it's great

Please let me in, I'm an American who was born in the wrong country.

Attached: 1540581933604.jpg (362x362, 21K)

You can always change it back to normal newfag

>whats it like being a nigger and/or a europoor?
Answer the question.

Attached: 1540492472900.png (801x778, 711K)

It's fairly comfy, thank you very much.

we already have too many wops as it is

shut up potato nigger

We got enough O’neils Here, tater boy

>Western Europe in 2018
>Comfy

yeah... no

Like a good native German, I too spend my waking hours at work, helping keep that export-economy pumping out goods to the world.

But on the occasional day where I am free and on the streets of Augsburg, there are lots of funny looking foreigners without jobs. Like lots and lots of them. Like hmmm. Not good hmmm. Like AfD was right hmmmm.

oh, thought that was an Italian flag. welcome comrade

Sorry we only take chinks and mexicans

i can honestly say that ive considered serving in the american army to gain citizenship

>Please let me in, I'm an American who was born in the wrong country.
Just join one of these lefty/Soros-funded third-world walks that ends up in a rich country.

I really hope Trump closes the border with Mexico and fires on anyone who tries to illegally enter. I wish Merkel had that much backbone years ago.

If you're white, cool. But honestly, that law should be fucking repealed.

breddy gud..not one jew or black person for hundreds of miles
>would have to cross the border to see that circus

Are things that bad there?

Dime Andres, Como esta tu pais?

cbc.ca/news/politics/immigration-canada-2018-1.4371146

I don’t feel like I need to say anymore than that.

Apart from being infested with leftist cancer, it's quite good actually

I like how Merkel is finally done because she isnt actively seeking reelection now. Her good Christian work is done, you should be proud. Will this finally pay off the moral debt incurred from the holocaust? No of course not but its a single step forward. Now get back to flagellating yourselves.

Attached: 1540511610825.png (640x539, 291K)

Go suck Connor McGregor's dick. You are not wanted here.

Attached: here.jpg (583x477, 146K)

white but i got alot of freckles and a little orange in my beard, do i still count?

>Apart from being infested with leftist cancer
How can we fix this in Germany?
Or is the political class to far left to be fixed?
I can only listen to this song on loop for so long:
youtube.com/watch?v=oSZoLXHSakE

I suppose but you better watch yourself Mr. Potato-Leaf

Souls are also required

It's cool for opportunities and all but I think I have better chances of having a good quality of life in Brazil as an engineer than in US. too much competition with cheap indians up there.
Also I don't think I would be able to trust anyone with all the divisive shit that goes on there. It's pretty much a country of mercenaries pretending to have something in common besides wanting to steal extra shekels from the other.

I had the dubious distinction of meeting several potato niggers when I was in Berkeley. For some godawful reason you faggots use that city as a destination spot.
Its easy to spot the Irish women because they dress more brightly than the locals, the "men" are typically shorter and always wear flip-flops and short shorts. Every fucking potato nigger I conversed with is a flaming fucking leftist.
Go fuck yourself or fall off a balcony somewhere while drunk. I dont care, but your definitely not welcome here.

Attached: 1538889924209.jpg (525x380, 29K)

Just because the war hasn't reached you yet does not mean you should be a leaf in the wind until it does.

It's like having a foreskin.

>What's life like out there?
They're all weird, stupid and poor. For example their governments throw them in jail for saying the wrong thing and take most of their paychecks to pay for the posh digs of bureaucrats in trendy areas. Then they take large amounts of money from them and use it to pay doctors and nurses to hide in a closet while they die of cancer. The best part of it is that even though the money is taken directly from them they believe its all for free because they hand it to the government first and not a doctor directly. In the grand scheme of things they have the mind of a child that thinks the detachable thumb trick is real magic.

Attached: 1515754766987.jpg (1200x1149, 539K)

I think a fair amount of them are paid, but some are genuine leftists, so it's hard to remove them.
It's not even clear whether or not the elections have been messed with (the Green party received approx. 20% of votes in the recent election).
I remember that when I was a kid, I've been indoctrinated, and I even believed it until a few years ago.
I don't want to live in a country where my daughters have to be afraid to go out at night because some nigger is going to rape them.
I can only repeat Mr. Gauland's words ("wir werden sie jagen") at this point.
If elections are not going to stop the leftists, then blood will flow.
I'll do everything I can in order to defend our country.
Hell, maybe we'll have to start a revolution if necessary.
Nothing is going to stop us now.
If we have to relocate to Eastern Europe, then so be it.
It'll be like Israel, where Jews from all over the world return to their common homeland.
If the government falls, we can still take it back.
It's not a shame to move to another country temporarily, because we won't lose our identity.
We'll still be German, and when the time has come, we'll return with glory.

>free medical
See? They're all retarded. Their minds can't even follow one degree of separation.

Attached: 1532086985042.jpg (229x377, 27K)

Nothing disgusts me more than seeing our 13 stars on your rag

Attached: scoff.gif (286x204, 807K)

1-by not having death penalty
2-By not having organizations like nsa and cia at my country
3-By not having my country wasted by invading other countries.
4-by not having laws that put kids in jail
5-By nothing have one false flag operation per month EVEN UNDER FUCKING TRUMP ADMINISTRATION, JESUS TAPDANCING CHRIST.

The economy is getting worse, it harder and harder to find a more or less good job, the Peso is wort nickels and the sjw shit is slowly gaining traction among non academic lefties here, but the worst for me at least is living in a big city. Traffic, garbage and noise everywhere 24/7, is driving me fucking nuts.

Have you read 1984 or Brave new World? Britain is sort of a combination of the two.

Pretty good thanks.

Attached: 1720_-_Laveno_Mombello_-.jpg (2012x1345, 1.58M)

It disgusts me that non Americans get to post here.

Attached: if-you-kill-your-enemies-they-win-justin-trudeau-trudeau-3077953.png (500x722, 178K)

I'm guessing you live in East Anglia for it to be 99 %. Yes everything is great when other people have to deal with the consequences of your decisions.
How do you define "free" by the way? Have you worked out away to avoid paying national insurance or do you think paying for something which others have access to, and exploit, without paying is "free"?

>There are people on this board who don't live in USA
It really shouldn't be allowed, they shouldn't get to impose on our freedom of speech, they need to force their own countries to give them rights so they can produce their own image boards.

Nice meme, you old bitch

You can come in. Don't listen to the haters.

feelsgoodman

Christ mate, I hope it's not on Fernet Branca

Attached: Hey-Big-Fatty.jpg (1024x759, 107K)

I cope by muttering, and drinking lots of cocoa. Also gardening, as there are no snakes here. It's rainy today so life is slow and contemplative.

Attached: ComfyNZ.jpg (479x356, 48K)

It's surprisingly not that bad. I only see a few niggers and the eventual thot baiting for nigger dick, which sounds bad, but those events are surprisingly rare considering Brazil is supposed to be filled with mutts.