We Blacks all have a duty to make. Egypt is currently occupied by the Arabs

We Blacks all have a duty to make. Egypt is currently occupied by the Arabs.

We must liberate it. We must liberate our noble ancestors' homeland.

Europe and America are too racist for us Blacks to live in. We shall kick the Arabs back the the Arab Deserts, the ones who resist shall be kille and us Afro-Americans and Afro-Europeans shall live there in our lands again.

Attached: Egypt.jpg (1124x1206, 228K)

Lol, do it. I want to watch this. Jews vs Arabs vs Blacks. Let's go.

niggers will graffiti the pyramids

I actually agree with you user. Out of all the races that dealt blacks the worst card, It would have to be the Arabs who began to enslave you in the first place.

send those rag heads up to isreal

Based. I'll actually enlist as a volunteer to help free my black brothers' homeland and consequently get them out of mine. Get this shit started.

Attached: 1539143055486.png (500x363, 125K)

Kek. Perfect place for the black ethnostate. This is the beginning of a movement.

A price we can accept

>we blacks

Stop larping.

It's rightfully european claim though

kys wh*Te dog

Egypt
Around Alexandria there are some intelligent people
Go farther south and their heads shrink to the size of grapefruits. No lie
Back in my belief in globalism days, I looked forward to visiting Egypt thinking it may be the next frontier for global economic growth to take off
Nope Nada, Zilch
It is never going to happen, sadly

in fact the niggers enslaved other niggers and sold them to jewish marchants and those jews sold them to the arabs

No one cares what you shitskins do just don't do it in our countries.

We wuz kangz

there is literally more than 30 african country with black majority but you want to settle on the one with arabs?? fuck off kike shill

Egypt is our ancestral land

if the blacks help us to get palestine back from the kikes we will give you egypt as a reward

Reporting in. My sister took a DNA test and it said I'm 96% European, 3% Western Russian, and 1% North African so I'm with you brother.

Agreed. Our first step should be informing our brothers and sisters on the situation, and pooling our resources together in order to leave wh*ite land. The more afrikings we get out of Europe and North America and into the streets of Egypt, the better.

>we wuz
But forreal if Blacks want to take up arms against Arabs, very few things would make me happier than supporting this.

North African are not blacks you retarded burger they're ''berber'' originally whites from europe but they in the modern time most of them are tan/brown skinned due to mixing with blacks/turks/arabs.....

they just want the pyramids, so they can have a reason to be called great

Attached: 1539386779511.jpg (793x786, 52K)

hmm
I'm rooting for you guys
become kangz again.

good bait.

Attached: baitest dungeon.png (986x492, 140K)

Surprisingly, Jow Forums loves your idea. Go start a crowdfundme.

WE WUZ PHARAOHS N SHIT

Attached: 1534809850931.jpg (680x608, 160K)

remember that the ''great israel'' includes a part of Egypt, i won't be surprised if the kikes gonna use niggers to achieve their goal

Attached: 1540361568506.jpg (820x450, 90K)

>We

Based
king tut WAZ da firs biggy smalls!!

Attached: 06FD85D0-FECB-4A48-B33C-7BA5820C2F5E.jpg (300x168, 7K)

according to arabs they have the biggest we
wuz in futuristic history unbelievable

Yeah but those countries are poor. They need to steal the wealth so they can not work for a few months

Egyptians itt: What's your country like? What do you guys do for fun? More importantly, what does real sahlab taste like?

Egypt is an overpopulated shithole with 40-million too many inbred arabs.

>Blacks vs anyone else
>Blacks winning

I dunno senpai, like blacks can probably take abos or native Americans in a fight, but Arabs?

tbqh

Attached: alk.jpg (349x497, 34K)

The blacks will conquer jerusalem as soon as they finish with egypt.

We just need a good slogan. How about

>We Can Be Kings

as if the pyramids were built by humans

>the biggest we wuz in futuristic history unbelievable
No that would be pajeets and their India's super power bullshit

Who cares?

North american niggers are so fucking funny

*80 million last time i checked

stahp
we're allies
only the wh*toids can benefit from our inner fighting
arabs are black too don't look at skin color

American Indians would absolutely genocide the niggers

WE WUZ HEBREWS N SHIT

Imagine how violent, useless and retarded a country full if arab/nigger halfbreeds would be

anyone who is against the ZOG cares

I care for the civility of people
>not knowing that it has been funded by the rothschild of past ancestors and having in contact with interstellar beings

not at all with you compare it with the rest of african countries egypt actually is on the top along with south africa

Zog controlling an Egypt fulll of nigs would be hilarious

I am seeing how more and more blacks in America are moving back to Africa, mainly Ghana and Liberia. It's a good start. Reclaim your homeland, black man. You've been fucked over enough.

Attached: 674FF23A-4448-4CA4-B3B9-2601D32485CB.jpg (600x600, 35K)

This thread has been hijacked, and is now a nigger hate thread.

Attached: black lives matter.png (640x462, 623K)

Nigger hate thread

Attached: coincedence.jpg (500x340, 20K)

THAS RITE.

lmfao

Attached: DF89C86E-69EC-48B4-824B-7E36269EE6B8.jpg (1024x681, 128K)

Ok so this is a hate thread

Attached: black dress.jpg (480x639, 43K)

Do it, I fucking hate "Egyptians", truly the worst kind of Arab.

Egypt was never black.

Post anti nigger boys

Attached: fried chicken.jpg (450x305, 47K)

laugh all you want but they were one of the few countries who had the balls to go on a war against Israel back in 67 and 73.....if it wasn't for the american's threats the muslims would have cleared the middle east from kikes

I actually generally feel bad for blacks. Of all the entirety of the Negroe race, the Nubians were the most advanced and were destroyed early on. They basically were the first to experience "white flight" or this case "black fight" being pushed all the way south. They were the first to experience globalism and being mass replaced. Its chilling how the same is also happening to the west in modern times.

Egypt is a puppet state to ZOG already. The revolution was influenced by Facebook. Guess who owns Facebook. Zuckberg. Its now under the thrall of a pro-Israeli government masquerading as Islamic.

Lmao, not even we actual Africans want anything to do with you American niggers

Attached: 1540483828074 1539456272077.jpg (1280x720, 97K)

WE

Based nigger.

Based

What's really chilling is that the globalist strategy of blaming someone else only works until you're left with 2 groups of people.

If those 2 groups of people are blacks and jews I can see human history playing out again from Egypt.

That would be terrifying. History on a loop with the globalists taking on the role of the omniscient fortune tellers, mirroring every world event with new faces, setting up the same victories and tragedies throughout every cycle. Obviously playing the market at every stage and squirrelling away some kind of wealth between every iteration for some unknown long term goal.

yeah i know the hebrew...oh i mean the arabic back in 2011 i was watching the news and telling myself why the arabs are so dump to fall for this obvious jewish trick

Thats a damn lie. Arabs were the first to mass enslave Negroes before us Europeans and Jews. Negroes had a "slavery" system, but it was more akin to serfdom than slavery. After the demand for slaves grow then arabs indiscriminately invaded any Negroe land for slaves under the guise the of slaughtering "infidels". Even before European missionaries and our colonist agendas, most of Africa was already cleansed of their native beliefs because of Arab incursions.

Hell the most stupid Negroe thinks Timbuktu was a University, but it was actually just a mosque set up by Arab Negroe mulattoes.

Thats what I hate about you Arabs. You pretend you idiots do no wrong at all and pretend your somesort of progressive beacon of Egalitarianism but its not. Stop bullshitting.

Fucking rad Idea, the whites might even back this one.

Attached: 597e8b0b17b02.jpg (664x771, 230K)

>Negroes were the first to mass enslave Negroes
yeah i won't deny that arabs had their share of ''black slavery'' but it was the blacks themselves who sold their fellow blacks to the arabs and jewsih marchants

Looks like I found a fellow maghrebi

arabs doesnt slave only blacks they have many races even arab slaves so stop this bullship and we dont kill "infidels" if we did why we have christian/jewishs between us? they even not forces to join the army and can buy/sell like the rest of people

we're always lurking around here but the others feels insecure about their nationality so they hide behind meme flags or uses proxy

cowards lol , we need to make them proud of their north africaness (btw , r u a berberist or an arabist ?)

No the Blacks had thrallship. When another tribe defeated another, they kept the losers as minor servants to pick food, clean, and mantain the camp while the main Negroes continued warring. After a set amount of years they were considered part of the tribe and were merely absorbed. Arabs were a completely different beast though. Hell us Europeans didn't even mass castrate them. You fools even killed the BABIES of your half negroe offspring and kill the female negroe servants after.

You Arabs then come to West in the modern ages and shill like Islam was somesort of grand Libertarian religion when it wasn't at all. You use this to try to convert normies who haven't studied history like Islam is some damn religion of peace. I'm sick of you guys.

bullshit*
forced*

Even North American Indians? Like, I don't really see them do anything besides get shit faced on Listerine.

Israel too. Blacks were the original Jews.

Attached: 55A27882-A376-490E-A33F-88D5E2526891.jpg (392x585, 408K)

Just like the Egyptians

>inb4 'the fuck you talking about?'
The Pyramids had no carvings or glyphs inside or outside the structure, they were added by the squatters we know as the Egyptians. The stone are cut smooth and perfectly square yet the carvings are wonky.
So we're supposed to believe the same people who can't carve stone in straight lines are the same people that cut stone slabs on perfect angles?

Oh stop lying , eveyrone knows Jesus and the jews were east asians

Attached: 234-2-700x438.jpg (700x438, 89K)

Ironic you say that since the Islamist Arab egyptians want to blow up the Pyramids because they believe its idolatry to look at it

As long as you stay the fuck away from continents other than Africa nobody cares

Attached: 1530135848956.jpg (500x188, 36K)

Even "islamists" didn't want to do so , an egyptian sultan executed an imam for blowing up the nose of the sphinx .

(((us))) europeans
stfu kike

Christians and jews aren't infidels . They're believers and they are treated differently than infidels but then again even after macca liberation muslims didn't kill the idolators.

So you’re saying the blacks might lose and die in mass amounts?

لَّقَدْ كَفَرَ الَّذِينَ قَالُوا إِنَّ اللَّهَ ثَالِثُ ثَلَاثَةٍ ۘ وَمَا مِنْ إِلَٰهٍ إِلَّا إِلَٰهٌ وَاحِدٌ ۚ وَإِن لَّمْ يَنتَهُوا عَمَّا يَقُولُونَ لَيَمَسَّنَّ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا مِنْهُمْ عَذَابٌ أَلِيمٌ (73)

>slam was somesort of grand Libertarian religion when it wasn't at all
why don't do an accurate research to find out that slavery was only widely common in the arab world BEFORE the Islam, the prophet and his fellowers used to buy slaves then gave them their freedom islam states that all humans are equal and slavery is forbidden and if muslims had slaves in some historic era then it's their own fault not the fault of the religion

So you won a gold medal in the special olympics?

(71) لَقَدْ كَفَرَ الَّذِينَ قَالُوا إِنَّ اللَّهَ هُوَ الْمَسِيحُ ابْنُ مَرْيَمَ ۖ وَقَالَ الْمَسِيحُ يَا بَنِي إِسْرَائِيلَ اعْبُدُوا اللَّهَ رَبِّي وَرَبَّكُمْ ۖ إِنَّهُ مَن يُشْرِكْ بِاللَّهِ فَقَدْ حَرَّمَ اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ الْجَنَّةَ وَمَأْوَاهُ النَّارُ ۖ وَمَا لِلظَّالِمِينَ مِنْ أَنصَارٍ

Lmao under islamic rule slaves were treated like shit but they could rise to high positions like commanders, sultan's vizier or even create their own dynasties look at the mamlukes they were slaves themselves.

خطئي اذا ولاكن بعضهم لا تنطبق عليهم الايه الكريمه

jews worship Yahweh which is a fictional hebrew god so no they're not believers