twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1057728445386539008
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=Ny1nM8H6Is4
youtube.com/watch?v=nmjOvBKWkwk
youtu.be/5QruHY6hqAc
youtu.be/x8kjr00WJV0
youtu.be/wl8XMUo9vcQ
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1057715198684000258
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 1521807296062.jpg (600x532, 60K)

go to bed, tucker

ORANGE MAN BAD

>tfw it had 211k views when I first watched it a couple hours ago
>521k and counting

Attached: 1504046824297.jpg (288x499, 77K)

Attached: 1514031632230.webm (928x510, 1.04M)

bump

This is the US president. Top accelerationisn, gentlemen.

CAN YOU DIG IT?

tweeted what? i dont click links i dont wanna virus

His pinned tweet is better:
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1057728445386539008

I dope video about left wing chimpouts that is super dramatic and normie friendly

wtf I love Trump now. You do realize the shitstorm of the century Trump is helping to create for 2024 by throwing gasoline into the fire like this, right?

>browses Jow Forums
>can't read URLs to distinguish safe links from unsafe links
What are you, 12?

AND THIS..IS TO GO..EVEN FURTHER BEYOND

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

This is fantastic. Before the (((media))) could legitimately be flabbergasted about these kinds of tactics, but they've all done the same or worse now, so they have fucking nothing!

>You do realize the shitstorm of the century Trump is helping to create for 2024 by throwing gasoline into the fire like this, right?
No, what do you expect may happen? I don't realize what this is going to be. Enlighten us please.

Attached: 1516330048663.jpg (415x550, 37K)

i dont know what www.twitter.com is... sounds kinda sketchy....

how is his Twitter completely taken over by Democrats saying "Vote Blue" where are the magapedes to counter this?!?!

'Oh no trump is inciting violence what a fascist.' -NPC's on Twitter

Attached: 1536244399152.webm (800x480, 824K)

how did we get so lucky

Attached: 543e7bb6-ca92-4873-aab7-5c32b322c90d.jpg (292x657, 29K)

Pretty sure it is done on purpose by the twitter algorithm. Leftists are given priority.

Where is Judd Apatow when we need him I'm sure he could produce an infomercial that would change people's minds quickly

Attached: JuggsAppatow.jpg (541x653, 64K)

Oh look I found Judd Apatow's DNA map maybe if I follow the map I can find him myself

Attached: NormalAppImage(12).png (1025x1035, 187K)

Fuck off and watch my show, leaf

Oh yeah before I am bending This Thread to go do things in the real world don't forget my prediction Don Lemon will leave CNN and switch to another Network he will probably switch to Fox News but he will definitely leave CNN soon big fireworks

Attached: Don Limon.png (1025x907, 703K)

>Trump wins 2020 because the incumbent (almost) always wins
>the left has been openly talking about another civil war since the election date
>they're already throwing violent tantrums, getting more extreme by the day
>the rage and panic intensifies until they get their way
>when Trump leaves office, it's gonna be all out war for the presidency
>with Trump having helped to bring the level of discourse down to "it's okay to talk about the president's penis size and shape", literally nothing is off limits
>that includes candidates from both sides, no moderate is going to win 2024
It's gonna be great. Well, not for you, but for us looking from the outside in it will.

Pretty much everyone outside Jow Forums and Trump tweets is liberal.

Twitter's algorithms favours them, it only makes them look worse though. The top replies are so unhinged.

There sure are a bunch of salty fucking communists in the comments.

Attached: MEANWHILE.jpg (280x249, 20K)

>Make progressive sock puppet account
>shit post about how whitey is evil
>Get tons of shit libs to agree
>screenshot
>Make propaganda

Orange man good

Attached: 1538949748003.png (675x564, 354K)

Leftists get fired up and ready for violence no matter what the rest of us or trump does.

>Well, not for you
Speak for yourself. Once they fire the first round,
THE
RIGHT
WILL
FIGHT

Wow, that's some cheap low level populist bullshit.

I don't have a problem with people voting for whoever they want, but if you see a video like this and let it influence your vote, you are literally retarded

It s actually genuinely disturbing how many people like that there are. People unable to critically evaluate , people who just follow trends, and then want to make big decisions based on this emotional lack of understanding.

>You will not replace us Charlottesville park flash mob 2017.

Attached: 7EB30D56-90C7-4960-BADE-22A457888265.gif (300x420, 143K)

You're missing the point. These people are collectively out there to destroy your way of life. They don't think they are, but they are. They don't understand the philosophy that guides them. They should not be underestimated.

I agree with everything you just said. Im Not sure what point I missed.

I don't doubt they will. Killing your own countrymen shouldn't be fun either way, even if you call them (out as the) commies (that they are).

You're right in what you said but it seemed to undermine the scope of things to become. Like as if it was "normal", I don't know.

You still don't explain any outcome of that. Just that sides will be less civil and no holds barred. You see a massive civil war with 100 million dead and the Soviets invading, or what is your penis so erect about from "seeing from the outside".??

Attached: 1535690385272.jpg (366x321, 29K)

Just be sure to hold back the Russians once America goes full isolationist. I like Finland, I'd hate to see it burn

Wow. Does anybody remember all the outrage over the Willie Horton ad? ...That was utterly TAME compared to this ad.

Holy shit. How will the media react to this?

Attached: Luis Bracamontes.jpg (616x342, 31K)

Thank God this man is our president. He’s saving western civilization.

>for you

I'm a big guy

This is fantastic. This will drive them insane and into the deep end. I am curious so see how leftest/communists will defend scum like this and say Trumps a racists because of it.

The point isn't to get people to switch sides, it's to get people who're already on his side to get their asses to the polls.

This is a vile racist canard that is firmly on the wrong side of history. He was just taking out his Indigenous rage over the American illegal occupation of Aztlan. He did nothing wrong, police inflict violence upon black bodies daily anyway.

>those comments
Holy fuck I've never seen a twitter feed so shilled out before. They are in overdrive.

>someone is still shilling MAGAboomer

kek

That's the thing, I can't imagine what's going to happen, but it's not gonna be good. Extremist candidates, terrorist plots, armed riots, assassination attempts, people getting killed on the streets (1930's Germany shit) is pretty much guaranteed to go down. Are you going to see online targeting, coordinated domestic attacks? It's anyone's guess.

I'm not worried. We're armed to the teeth per capita wise, our entire country's infrastructure was (re)built from the ground up specifically against an invader from the East, and we have good trade relations with Russia. It's going to be interesting how the rest of the world, say Asia and the Asia-Europe trade routes will survive the US isolationism. I'm guessing China's going to take over.

Nothing intelligent to see there. Their mindless infantile babbling is embarrassing. I kind of feel bad for the Democrats.

Nah, it's not going to be fun for anybody once nukes come into play.

Why would anyone vote Democrat? Like name one thing Republicans are getting wrong?

The US is going to nuke itself?

They will just let left and black twitter hail this guy a hero and write opinion pieces about how this is ACTUALLY justified and wouldn't be a shame if there were more like him, screen shot this

No no. It'll be the 'Real Americans!' nuking the 'INSANE other side!'

Shareblue game weak lmao

See. Consent.

Attached: 1532561253537.jpg (261x244, 11K)

Everything Trump tweets looks like that

Trumps Twitter feed is disgraceful because of the to the idiots that post garbage on it. They are truly mentally exaggerated. I wonder what Stalin would do.

Murder people mostly.

eh?

I'm saying someone was shilling SEIZA sayec in response to Trump's tweet.

Not sure what that has to do with my worry on this reaching full blow warfare.

Hopefully not. I'd like to see you guys using those AR-15's for their intended purpose. Taking down commies. Imagine the amount of gopro recorded noscope headshot montage footage it'd generate.

Somebody is going to control the nukes.

Stalin would gas all meme flaggots

Attached: 1539982539991.jpg (960x726, 53K)

It would be extremely painful

>Thread theme
>Due to the severe alcohol shortage
>and multiple reports of the last thing being hacked
>the long running hacker convention Defcon has been canceled
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=Ny1nM8H6Is4

Attached: 1532209029452.jpg (600x600, 44K)

Not on twatter, that's for sure.

No... Stalin would just march them into the frozen tundra

lol

But seriously... could you imagine what Stalin's Twitter feed would be like and the consequences of posting something like what is on Trumps?

lol they are shadowbanned where have you been

seriously, go kys MEME FLAGGOT KIKE

Attached: 1540267871887.gif (200x200, 3.06M)

Trump takes cues from us
That's why he wins
Stop being a faggot

Attached: 1524111916190.jpg (320x482, 25K)

trying to drown them out with pro trump tweets won't work. what you need to do is post tweets that keep pushing their ideas to crazier extremes so everyone else sees that they're crazier than a shit house rat

>the GOP's
Now his true colors have been revealed to you as merely another neocon minion.

bump

When is that wall getting built?

I wanna see gun turrets manned by cigar smoking commandos wearing shades n sheit.

>getting more extreme by the day
They actually seemed to have calmed down sense the election.

I forgot about that. That Caesar fake magabomber guy worked at the same strip club a Stormy Daniels they worked together sucking cock, I’ve been in a lot of strip clubs from here to Beirut and that’s what they are for. That tweet just reminded me.

Mfw this is actually tucker

Attached: 1536451143107.gif (377x372, 1.94M)

>Twitter is controlled opposition
If you don't know this GTFO of the Internet immediately

Attached: 1527747325867.jpg (631x696, 242K)

does Tucker actually come on here?
He's the worst reporter on the fuckin air
worse than don lemon

for you

>No U
you're not even worth excusing.

Attached: 1528642913179.gif (1470x1080, 710K)

Was getting plan part of for you painful didn't big guy so good?

>trump makes a tweet
>vote Republican 2020
>>OHHHHH HE SAID ITTTTT OOOOO MIGA MIGA MIGA

Attached: 20181008_152653.jpg (756x696, 76K)

are you saying that twitters blatantly obvious liberal bias is just a way to make them look retarded by giving them free reign to spew their most bat shit insane ideas in a public forum?

What did we do to deserve this timeline?

They have acted like everything is a level 10 when things were like a level 2 or 3. Now when things are actually a level 10, no one will believe them. They're a danger to the people simply because they're NOT REPORTING CORRECTLY AT ALL. They are totally bias, so when shit really goes bad, it'll be the boy that cried wolf.

Voted.

Yup. They have no idea that they themselves are being played as pawns in a chess game.

youtube.com/watch?v=nmjOvBKWkwk

weak b8

Want to know the HISTORY of False flag events?? Dating back to ancient man???
>WHAT IS A FALSE FLAG
These have been used throughout the history of mankind to subvert the course of time. To cause confusion and sow dissent!
>the history of false flags
Started with Grugs, longnose grug tribe would dress as blonde haired grugs and they cause problems for gentile grugs..
>problem reaction solution

Learn to cut through their bullshit facades, become sentient!
>remove your NPC shackles
False flag video
youtu.be/5QruHY6hqAc

Also here is a bonus NPC MKultra video
youtu.be/x8kjr00WJV0
Have fun!

Ingersoll Lockwood Spoopy Halloween vid MAGA Baron Bonus
youtu.be/wl8XMUo9vcQ
!!.!.!
Comfyness maximus

Reminder GOP and Dem governments are equally terrible and if you vote for either party you’re the problem and you don’t even realize you’re an NPC.

>twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1057715198684000258

And here I thought it was going to be a tweet about "Brapp Barns".

Attached: 1506041873017.jpg (1223x1240, 266K)

If I didn't know better I'd think the top Jews in charge were having some kind of collective psychotic episode. They literally can't function with our shit talking. Weak old men.

Attached: 1524886031247.jpg (574x575, 30K)

Trump should block them. Force the courts to come get him.