Your hapa daughter comes back from school crying

Daddy *sniff* that meanie boy from school told me to kill myself because i-i was a sub-human... *sniff* and they didn't need more mutts in this country... *sniff* what did he mean daddy? am i really a sub-human?

Attached: bullied hapa.jpg (440x587, 31K)

It was Jamal wasn't it?
Tell him to get off Jow Forums and get a job.

as if they could tell.

give her a gun and tell her to aim for the chest not the head

>Your hapa daughter
excuse me? no.

tell her to marry a white man and fix her bloodline

she was going to do it anyway

That's a qt OP. Would wait for her to grow up.

Dumb thread. If she married a white their children will be quadroons and even in 1820 that would qualify you as a 5/5th of a person.

>Implying she wouldnt pass for white
>Implying they wouldnt bully juanita or tanisha before
Kys retard, hapa master-race

Attached: ce56f4a066f7a1cbc98849b3ddd39940.jpg (368x500, 31K)

Imagine having an ayysian looking kid with none of your physical or mental traits lmao that's just depressing

>implying I'd let any of my daughters near a school
They're my good little fuckpets.

Good, im a full blown sperglord anyways

Attached: 17f.jpg (633x758, 56K)

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Hapas are hideous.

Attached: 637845678345.jpg (1930x1296, 2.16M)

Attached: HisEQSkew.png (634x566, 30K)

>It's ok little one that boy is part of an endangered species that is dying out and of course he is mad, but he is just parroting his father, which seems to want to continue the tradition of passive aggressiveness in place of political action

Attached: 1540586329741.jpg (1024x808, 116K)

you being subhuman is a small price to pay for your mom's tight pussy

Hapa girls are so cute. If family court wasn't so biased against men and if child-rearing wasn't so expensive, I would knock up a qt azn and get myself a qt hapa daughter to pet her hair and kiss.

tell her she's a supreme mistress and that those brutes don't deserve those beautiful blonde women

hapas girls don't turn out like this, like nine out o ten hapas men do though. Every once in awhile you'll get a keanu reeves

literally whiter than half of europe

>nikki catsouras

is it fucked up that I barely recognize her since her head isn't inside-out yet?