Ethnorstate general

Once the boomers die , the most probable outcome is that all euro american migrate to a more white are and thats mean the midwest
Millions of euro american will repopulate the north but this time with ethnic councious of what they have lost and prepare to resist
A positive point for us is that all mexicans would probably gravitate with their race like asians will do in california so a tacit understanding at regional level of ethnic frontier will arise
They are 80% euro americans there so once the big wave happen , we could secure our ethnostate

Attached: hickey-map-midwest2.png (1220x1178, 132K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5QruHY6hqAc
youtu.be/x8kjr00WJV0
youtu.be/wl8XMUo9vcQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is actually quite truth , i have seen some boomers whose father died and they migrated to the midwest onve they sold their properties

Attached: 5660833.jpg (600x379, 92K)

what are you going to do about chicago, the chicago overflow HUD colonists, 65 IQ somali and eritrean refugees who pretty much have sovereignty over minnesota already, etc.?

>progressively kills all jobs in the midwest so that everyone has to move to coastal cities to find any decent work

heh, nothing personal kid

Attached: 1465363129775.png (782x1080, 493K)

Burn it down.

Mass inmigration to thosr focal point should solve the problem in the mayority of midwest states
This the best thong we can do now,, sold the properties in the south and start buildimg strong comunities in the north
Its clear than in 20 years those houses will cost much less is time to sell now

We're going to see the great separation of peoples in the next couple decades. Whites will start to feel the pressure as the country becomes less and less white. I think it will be a pretty natural movement.

Attached: EthnostateCand.png (4608x2900, 1.88M)

White flight, according to my meager research, pinpoints four locations.
>NW
>NE
>Midwest
>Upper MW/North
If we can verify this, then we have a great tool to work with over the next 27 years until the US is projected to be minority white.

Iowa is basically THE best state to live in right now. Most happy state. Booking economy. Perfect mix between rural country farms and populated cities as of now. Major investments into infrastructure, companies investing billions into creating jobs here. It's pretty great actually. But be warned, African migrants (actual Africans) are being brought in by the mormons like crazy every year. Iowa will become a major hub of the US economy in 3 decades, but will become just another liberal state run by the colored folks in the liberal cities a decade or two after.

is not as important the number of euro americans but how concentrated they are so we can organize ourself and impose our colective power
If we organize and convert the midwest in a 90% euro states they eill be the more rich , so thet will have much more influence politically and to decide the fate of usa as a whole

I think the important factor over the next 27 years is information. We must put ourselves out there and talk to our people, no matter what.

True , we need an european american newspaper that cordinate our esfort and redirect our strenght to a single point
Otherwise is like throwing puch to the air

>we need an european american newspaper that cordinate our esfort and redirect our strenght to a single point
I dont know, to me it would just seem to easy to subvert and delegitimize.
I am sure there are many of us working on something. Just hold tight.

Stay out of the midwest, assholes. We don't want you here.

Nobody will care what you think

Northeast is better.

I hate the "fuck off we're full" attitude when it comes to stuff like this. We're talking about the preservation of our race. Why wouldn't you welcome people like you to empower your community once the country starts falling apart?

I'll make you fuckers care

This

Because whites from other areas are running from the destruction they themselves have caused. The browns didn't make the laws or cuck out.

Or another option is to flood western Europe. Esp the large nations like France and germany

EVERYONE IN THE MIDWEST IS A FUCKING RETARD WHO SHOULD DIE t. NEW YORK

There are many conservative whites who are trying to escape places, which they had no part in destroying. I'll use myself as an example. I'm from upstate NY, a very white conservative area, but NYC and Albany liberals are running this state into the ground. I'm leaving, and going to an area that represents my views better.

This would be the best ,to reconquer all the west and our homeland but now this seem like the more probable option without the need of learning a new lamguage and try to adapt to a new culture

I can't speak for the midwest but in the south it's usually because whites from other regions don't even attempt to assimilate into southern culture and just constantly whine about how they want the south to be New York, Chicago, or California. A major article in one of my state's newspapers was all about the new people whining about not having their favorite fast food places down here.

This
It really pisses me off when new people move into my area.
First it was whites, now its Hispanics and niggers. Thanks fuckers

The ethnostate must exist outside the US. Any movement to another US will just result in the brown and black hoard following us. They’re like a puppy that won’t stop following.

The new ethnostate must not be land locked. It has to be an island

Whites in America are really old. Older than Japan old. The white kids being born right now are going to feel very alone.

Exactly. Instead of staying and fighting, you're running away like a pussy. Thank you for perfectly demonstrating what I'm talking about. You are ceding ground like a chump. What will happen when all of you come here and start changing our laws? Are you going to pack up and run again?

You claim to want to come here "to empower" whites, but I see you coming here to encroach upon what my family and neighbors have already built. You'll overcrowd the job market or jam up the streets with your bad driving or some other bullshit, but of course none of you outsiders see it that way.

>The white kids being born right now are going to feel very alone.
I was born in the 90's and I already feel alone when I go to get groceries

I been thinking of going to France for a while. At least want to secure the homeland

>whites from other regions don't even attempt to assimilate
I hope that isn't the case and at least they're trying. No one wants to see the place they live transform because of outsiders. I myself want to move to the south because I want to assimilate and partake in the culture there.

Some do try. A guy I do work for a lot is from Vermont and he's a completely chill guy and everyone in the community likes him. A few are from Ohio and they're the same way but I live in a rural area which may make a difference. Yanks who move to the cities tend to be worse about refusing to assimilate. I mean if I was going to move to New England or the Midwest I would assimilate since that's the proper thing to do.

I know what you mean. I'm only 6', and when I visited the dmv recently, I towered over everyone there. I felt like I stepped into a twilight zone episode where everyone is short and brown.

>Stay and fight
What do you expect us to do? Vote? We're outnumbered 5 to 1. You're making assumptions on us just based on the state we come from, but the people leaving are like you! We have the same politics and values!

>Overcrowd the job market
You don't know how economic growth works.

>What do you expect us to do?
Start making babies, dipshit.

>but the people leaving are like you! We have the same politics and values!
Wrong. I'm not a pussy who runs away.

>You don't know how economic growth works.
Unlike the illegals, which I also don't want here, you'll be directly competing with me for jobs because you probably aren't some low IQ sod. So fuck off with your tripe.

Want to know the HISTORY of False flag events?? Dating back to ancient man???
>WHAT IS A FALSE FLAG
These have been used throughout the history of mankind to subvert the course of time. To cause confusion and sow dissent!
>the history of false flags
Started with Grugs, longnose grug tribe would dress as blonde haired grugs and they cause problems for gentile grugs..
>problem reaction solution

Learn to cut through their bullshit facades, become sentient!
>remove your NPC shackles
False flag video
youtu.be/5QruHY6hqAc

Also here is a bonus NPC MKultra video
youtu.be/x8kjr00WJV0
Have fun!

Ingersoll Lockwood Spoopy Halloween vid MAGA Baron Bonus
youtu.be/wl8XMUo9vcQ

Comfyness maximus!!.!.!.!

Kentucky is midwestern and southern and appalachian at the same time

>survey
>1357 people