Do you own an original edition? If not, why?

Do you own an original edition? If not, why?

Attached: 2004cd05.jpg (1440x1920, 360K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eniuwal6GBQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Vhqcviefq6U
youtube.com/watch?v=yxPA-6Tb2es
imgur.com/a/f58SO
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>these are the people that consider themselves "ubermensch"

There is no mention of "übermench" in it.

Yeah why does his head look all lumpy? Like a sack of gumballs wrapped in skin.

I don't care how you feel about how I look. Care to address the issue?

where did you get this? how much was it?

Go back to your cave drawings, Neanderthal man!

160 euros. Mint.

Yeah, we Finns are the most cro-magnon.

i didn't notice your posts until recently but I like Finland and you are no exception. and no i don't own that book, I guess because I'm not much of a NatSoc or history buff. Don't listen to all the other burger flags, this board has been crawling with shills today.

It's all good. I just try to advocate the real stuff instead of reading the fabricated shit. Pretty much like the bible has been forged thorough history.

Did you buy online or..?
How do I find one

Can't really help you with that, sorry. I don't even know if there is an English edition from that age.

Attached: 23399dee.jpg (1440x1920, 238K)

He looks normal to me faggot.

These sjw-types are usually the most non-tolerant ones. I just usually just laugh them off, because irl they just start crying afterwards the talk.

holy fuck marcus has been hitting the bottle HARD

I'm good, thanks :)

youtube.com/watch?v=eniuwal6GBQ

Did you get your hands checked out?
you NEED to STOP drinking

Lapps are based

meds are the most Cro-Magnon.
Finns are Nordids and Baltids mixed with Caucasoided Lapps.

I subscribe to the American brand of nationalism and believe reeding is 4 fagets

i'm not a big drinker, how the hell does your body handle it? i guess it takes some time?

Can't stop drinking, since you die from dehydration.

Lapps =/= Samis

DNA says otherwise.

Nice bell's palsy you got there Svenlak.

OK?

I've had about 20 (4,5% 033 liter) beer just today and I'm not ever drunk.

Wtf is "Svenlak"?

Wtf is "bell's palsy" too?

wow that is amazing. maybe your gut bacteria have changed so they're doing something with the ethanol? there is a rare disorder that does the opposite, people eat sugars and their gut bacteria make it alcohol. it is called "auto-brewery syndrome" and the people get such a tolerance they don't know they're drunk, and they have a very very very high BAC. anyway its rare so you probably don't have it, but basically its like your intestines become a beer factory.

>tfw MiL destroyed her fathers signed copy

That could make sense, since I basically run on beer.

I'd never forgive that.

>I've had about 20 (4,5% 033 liter) beer just today and I'm not ever drunk.
wew lad stop drinking so much with your tolerance so high. save it for weekends for your liver's sake cause you don't want to have to deal with that failing

there was a time where I could not eat food well, due to scar tissue in my intestines. it was unrelated to alcohol. anyway, once a doctor told me "have a beer or two before you eat, it will increase your appetite". this was after having been given valium which did help me eat, because eating solid food was so painful after, I just didn't eat most of the day, basically ran on sugar water.

then i switched over to beer and it was better than sugar water. i realized beer is basically liquid bread. i eventually got the scar tissue removed but i honestly prefer a liquid diet, especially if beer. i also like protein powder or any kind of milk shake or like a fruit smoothie, yogurt, etc. i guess that when digestion is impaired, beer can be good (assuming the person can tolerate it, i assume some cannot)

I hear you bros. Thanks.

Attached: 9a439d0b.jpg (1920x1440, 281K)

i wish, i looked them up on ebay last week and the few copies i found were best to death and $100+...i’ll just have to read a pdf

Looks like a depressed hobo to me, kek

I had to pay 160 euros for mine, but since it's an original Finnish edition from the 40's and in mint condition I'm glad I own one.

I used to be depressed, but not anymore. I found Nationalism.

youtube.com/watch?v=Vhqcviefq6U

if you are a beer drinker you can check out o'douls amber (idk if they have it in Finland or not)

I buy it sometimes just because it's cheaper and it tastes really good

I'm a beer drinker because I don't want to get wasted.

isn't o'douls non-alcohol beer? i got trolled so hard once because of o'douls...

Attached: muhh medal.jpg (668x668, 161K)

youtube.com/watch?v=yxPA-6Tb2es

it's called conditioner you white nigger

A what?

Attached: f1fd8026.jpg (1440x1920, 436K)

>He still isnt blackpilled
Yea now try applying it to the modern cucked world and normies..

I was in a similar situation. Not Nationalism per say, but understanding the reality of our political situation and how identity applies to it helped me free myself from myself. I didn't have a reason to care prior

I've been doing that. It actually helps me too when I know I'm doing something towards a better society and not just shutting inwards myself.

Attached: 070df4f6.jpg (1440x1920, 244K)

The Red Pill actually works, but it has a delay. It doesn't kick in and the very moment, but takes some time to ingest.

Damn, The Golden One really let himself go...

That Swede is one of the only believable nationalists doing his thing...

Le Epic Troll

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x722, 53K)

I agree, but on a larger scale. Being "redpilled" is not just a temporary reawakening, but becomes a lifetime of discovery.
Us in the Western World/Europe grew up indoctrinated and programmed by the educational system, apart from some exceptions who are homeschooled

It is in our best interest to stray away from technology as much as possible, because there is a (((country))) that essentially controls everything tech and therefore the very future working industry.
If you are curious about it, look at Intel's patents and their development for their CPU in Israel. (And AMD CPUs are compromised as well).

100% agreed.

Attached: Hitler and Blondie.jpg (500x685, 102K)

And what is precesely that which you are doing?

Attached: 1526704524977.png (800x769, 126K)

Do you use Linux?

Have been rising awareness for the last years. And you?

>file name
Lol kys :DDDD

Dont know about Findland but my country is an Antifascist 3rd world liberal shithole so not much i can really do or care about

No way it’s real, it’s either fake or first editions are way cheaper over there

The translator (Lauri Hirvensalo) had to do extensive family research to have no jewish ancestry.

I have no idea what you are talking about.

OP will make a fine addition to my snownigger collection: imgur.com/a/f58SO

Do like you please, jealous one.

i'll give ya a bump then

what do you think of Snownigga King Varg

have you ever sucked a penis?

I like Varg. I don't like burning churches though. I think they are part of history (in a bad way), not to be destroyed, but saved as marks of oppression.

I'm not a faggot, faggot.

Kek