What do you know of Aleksandr Dugin?

What do you know of Aleksandr Dugin?

Attached: image.jpg (960x639, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

spencergate.wordpress.com/2017/08/27/aleksandr-dugin
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nazbol zionist piece of shit just like you OP.

Oh really?

I met Dugin when I was in Moscow university for a business trip last year. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything. He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my studies, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to check out my copy of 200 years together I saw him trying to starve like fifteen Ukrainians in a locked classroom.

The security was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need feed those people.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and gave her the keys

When she opened the door to let them out, he stopped her and told her to examine them each individually “because hohols are not even people, not the great Slavic people the cossacs are, but a race of bastards emerging out of the swamp” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s true. After she took all their information and gave them some food and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Attached: SopranosLaugh.png (1920x1080, 2.46M)

Ideology should be simply an artifact of curiosity. But any sort of would-be movement coming from him is subversive communism and ought to be treated as such.

I know his beard is no match to Eduard Limonov's.
All said and done both are untermenschen scumbags.

Attached: trotsky-reincarnate.jpg (900x600, 100K)

>dugin
>zionist
fuck off (You) kike

Im far right but id go nazbol before submitting to anything demoncrats would want

Nice gets. I don't know much but I have a feeling that if not him his ideology is going to spawn the third world war.

He sees Poland as an enemy so I see him as one too

he is right, you know

Attached: 1523106577065.gif (225x324, 3.67M)

people think he has more influence then he really does, got some cool ideas but also some really strange ones, go watch the Lauren Southern interview with him if you haven't already.

Anti-White Zionist Jew. Here's proof:

spencergate.wordpress.com/2017/08/27/aleksandr-dugin

Attached: trump dugin.jpg (878x864, 128K)

The dude is fucking crazy, but he has some solid views on politics.
I don't know about whether he's "racist" or some shit.
Sounds like it though.

anti-white faggot. he will hang

hes a kike rat

he's actually pretty harmless but fake news has turned him into Putin's Grima Wormtongue even though he doesn't work for the Kremlin. Interesting books, I would recommend them to anyone actually interested in current events regarding Russia

He's a culty Rasputin wannabe.

Attached: 1413013476870.jpg (1600x1600, 525K)

the kremlin pretends to not listen to him

but atonishingly they have followed his instructions to the letter
>fragment ukraine and georgia
>pull uk away from eu
>push for a multicultural russia as a platform for eurasian unity
>support every political spectrum possible in the us to fragment as much as possible
>make us allies fight among themselves
>support iran no matter what
>convince turkey of realigning with them

Rasputin larper.

Attached: based ruski.jpg (800x822, 245K)

Dugin is an Old Believer. Limonov is a natbol faggot who sucked off a homeless guy.

Attached: 1538990737795.jpg (900x1200, 531K)

He want to go more far than capitalism and communism like all good guys, so he is OK.

Don't forget the ennemi is liberalism, from classical to libertarian. We need to crush it.

Haha this guy literally sucked niggers dick in USA.

Also dugin is a racemixer putin shill scumbag.

Enough to know that he is a piece of shit.

Attached: YAASSSSSSKAAANGG.jpg (900x1200, 371K)

i used to kind of think the daily stormer was a front for some kind of Duginist movement, but I don't really think that anymore. i don't really know, but the whole "land power" as opposed to "sea power" concept is . . like . . fringe, but makes a lot of sense once you let it soak in for a while.

I laught every time how much he trigger amerimutts, it is because he is not a (((free market capitalism))) cuck ?

It is a concept originally from Carl Schmitt.

He is all for (((russian oligarchy))).

Yes, you need to have a distance because he his pro russian domination before all. But nothing jew.

You for got to change the shes and hers into hes and hims m8 bad pasta rewrite.

manchild

It's hilarious to see how afraid of Dugin Boomers are.

Dugin is the only modern philosopher that offers a functional ideological alternative to modern/classical liberalism. Trump is still a part of the liberalist tradition whether you are sophisticated enough to understand it or not.

Is there a Jow Forums-approved documentary or video on youtube or perhaps some reading on him? I saw him briefly in a >vice interview but nothing else save a few posts here about him. He definitely seems to be a somebody.

A somebody I should read on.

His interview with Lauren Southern is a good intro. He made an appearance on Red Ice TV that was also pretty good. His interview with Jay Dyer was good, but he seemed to be struggling with his english during that interview.

I have a debate between him and Francis Fukuyama qued up. Fukuyama wrote a world renown book on liberalist democratic-capitalism titled "The End of History and the Last Man"

What is his alternative? Because as far I am aware classical liberalism is the only coherent ideology that doesn't end up with gulags/concentration camps.

Attached: 1530740500843.png (710x577, 44K)

late reply but thanks for real info amidst all the shitposting, swissanon

>he offers a functioning system.

No he doesn't. He just outlines that the 19th and 20th centuries has three failed systems (communism, liberalism, and fascism). He makes it his goal to synthesize a new position, but it remains ambiguous.

He calls it 4th political theory. neither Liberalist, Communist, or Fascist. More or less a multi-polar theocratic world order. As it concerns Russia, building relationships with traditional societies to fight against the liberalist world order. Dugin is very much against the enlightenment era, and believes in a return to something akin to medieval guild based society with strong theocratic roots.

>what's his alternative?

He doesn't have one, don't be fooled. You can read his work yourself and you'll find that this is true. Rubin is popular in these circles because he criticises contemporary liberalism and communism while pointing out is disgraceful roots. Most polsters agree with this assessment, but few have actually read his work. Even fewer know wtf they're talking about.

It really isn't that ambiguous. The Eurasian Ideal is prettty straight forward. It is only dangerous to the United States in so far that we don't engage in high level political processes outside of warfare between these emerging states and economies.

I bet everyone in his thread that the Kremlin has people shitposting on this board 24/7 and he's the one to thank for it. Even Glenn Beck was right about this guy!

I'm sure you are quite the expert on "Rubin" (JUST).

He is at the cutting edge of crafting a new political ideology, there are some gaps, but his overall comprehension of the problem and it's potential solutions is better than any western intellectual.