I, a Jew, laugh my ass off whenever I go on this forum, it's like looking at zoo animals from outside the glass

I, a Jew, laugh my ass off whenever I go on this forum, it's like looking at zoo animals from outside the glass.

Some of you morons actually take the memes and JPGs posted here seriously, that thought is the funniest. You think Jow Forums, an anime board, holds the truth that people are too stupid to see? Talk about delusion.

I've told my Jewish friends to go on here when they need to laugh at pure idiocy. The fact you quote fake verses from the Talmud is especially lulzy, it shows you don't even fact check your info.

Thanks for the good times pol, please keep being you, and us Jews will keep laughing.

Attached: tapestry,940x-bg,f8f8f8-c,110,110,705,602.2.jpg (705x602, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/DfQZXx71J6MV/
sefaria.org/texts/Talmud
talmudunmasked.com/index.htm
ou.org/life/torah/masechet_shevuot_27a33b/
sefaria.org/Sanhedrin.74b?lang=bi
come-and-hear.com/kethuboth/kethuboth_3.html
archive.is/Xhnn
come-and-hear.com/sanhedrin/sanhedrin_74.html
come-and-hear.com/editor/america_1.html#n64
youtu.be/tZC_eruZX5A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ok no problem bro glad you're having fun

ok

gas yourself

Attached: 1526437345751.jpg (900x881, 156K)

Understand what jews did to the west post-WW2

Jow Forums isn't always serious about everything. Some people here are, but I guess its mostly shitposting. Yet, there are boards on this site that take smaller issues far more seriously.

I know you don't come here often because you called it a "forum". Is this your first day on the job?

Having your penis mutilated at birth by a jewish doctor doesn't make you a jew. It makes you a branded member of the herd.

You can still be a real boy if you try hard enough.

Adolf Hitler speaks to Americans
bitchute.com/video/DfQZXx71J6MV/

Attached: 1503090254361.jpg (922x482, 150K)

Yeah right kike we know you're scared.

tu quoque. strawman.

>scared
>when we have the capabilities of faking events that are accepted as being historically accurate, control media, control hollywood, control music, control fed, control government

lul, I think you should be scared, given that you whites will continue to be criticized for wanting to preserve your culture, while we the Jews will continue to preserve our culture without being persecuted.

you're actually retarded Mr. Silverstein. i have checked the talmund verses some aren't translated and most versions are censored you subversive rat.

no problem bro i wanna see the samson option before 2030

sefaria.org/texts/Talmud

You seem really triggered buddy

WOW !! All that from a guy so UNEDUCATED as to think that there's a "GOD" that only favors his own kind and so long as their penis is trimmed.
"HURR DURR REE MUH SKY DADDY only loves us circumcised jews, THATS how muh sky daddy sorts the good from the bad" pfffft you are an absolute retard..
Look at the big picture , you know dna "evolution" etc.. The HUMAN race was a genetic slave experiment that was/is controlled by wars and Religion. ITS ONLY A CONTROL mechanism. Your true God is nothing but Aaylmaos larping as GOD.
Pathetic Retard.

half of its not translated and most of it is censored

We'll see how much you're laughing on the day.

What's the Jewish population of North America again? 1-2%?

Wrong, God loves gentiles too. Typical stormfag who uses strawman to bolster his hate for Jews without having to resort to facts.

lol, they censor their own holy book? wtf
do they have something to hide

You’re the gentile faggot
Your people ignored the prophets of the Torah and fail to realize the truth
You’re lost

it literally says that in the talmund a Jew can decieve a goy according to the Jewish encyclopedia (1905)

most people here are actually jews

>Jew just named themself

Attached: 1538869859032 1440912415537.jpg (848x480, 65K)

>talmudunmasked.com/index.htm

Attached: E66CF1EE-2A72-456E-A6E2-CD0B56B67B00.png (438x441, 294K)

Attached: 1541017602156.png (800x4017, 674K)

Literally the first citation in "WHAT THE TALMUD TEACHES ABOUT CHRISTIANS"

>Maimonides in Hilkoth Maakhaloth (ch. IX)

not from the talmud and completely fake lul

how easy is it to fool you?

Attached: 39IrCPuIh-nJ716h0E5PK105alXnqZK6Rh3IS7LXRlc.jpg (640x784, 147K)

>it's scared
read it kike maybe you'll learn something your rabbi never taught you or you're just holding out information

To be fair, the fake talmud verses are fucking cringy, particularly when the actual talmud has worse

nice reddit spacing retard

I did it read it, it's composed of some quotes that are real (and in many cases taken out of context), and many quotes such as which are 1) not in the talmud and 2) fabricated

I unironically agree with some of this. There can be a good thread going and then
>Jews control all media
yes well thanks for stating the obvious, but what's that got to do with the thread again?
>because the jews that's why
>you are jew
>you are a jew
>you are a jew
>ha ha jew.

Then I go to lurk in a JQ thread and all it anime girls and merchant memes posted by people calling one another jew or kike.

That's right goyim; nothing to see here

Attached: 1499481874331.png (991x672, 206K)

You’re flat out lying again baby dick sucking faggot
ou.org/life/torah/masechet_shevuot_27a33b/

Attached: 579CB1DC-8451-4662-BC8E-CCD77234A0FD.png (1242x2208, 431K)

disprove these. it's actually pretty shocking what the talmund says

Attached: Screenshot_20181031-205716.jpg (978x478, 104K)

You think star trek was in the past?

Attached: 1535684426629m.jpg (1024x885, 91K)

No problem, kike. Just continue violating human rights as usual:

You posted a website with a citation to something made up, "Hilkoth Maakhaloth (ch. IX)". I didn't lie about anything.

They are both fabricated quotes, check for yourself:
sefaria.org/Sanhedrin.74b?lang=bi
come-and-hear.com/kethuboth/kethuboth_3.html

remind me why i should trust come and hear that site is literally censored to the core it doesn't say gentile and sefaria is translated by a jew and censored

>you goyim are animals. Even now it comes out

>I, as a Jew
you were molested by your rabbi LMAO

Attached: 1536108295763.jpg (1189x755, 151K)

>check'd
>Reddit spacing
>pretending Jews aren't terrified right now
lol

Attached: 1531877306357.png (940x600, 256K)

archive.is/Xhnn
Yosef: Gentiles exist only to serve Jews By JONAH MANDELLAST UPDATED: 10/18/2010 05:13
According to Rabbi, the lives of non-Jews in Israel are safeguarded by divinity, to prevent losses to Jews. The sole purpose of non-Jews is to serve Jews, according to Rabbi Ovadia Yosef, the head of Shas’s Council of Torah Sages and a senior Sephardi adjudicator.

“Goyim were born only to serve us. Without that, they have no place in the world – only to serve the People of Israel,” he said in his weekly Saturday night sermon on the laws regarding the actions non-Jews are permitted to perform on Shabbat.

According to Yosef, the lives of non-Jews in Israel are safeguarded by divinity, to prevent losses to Jews.

“In Israel, death has no dominion over them... With gentiles, it will be like any person – they need to die, but [God] will give them longevity. Why? Imagine that one’s donkey would die, they’d lose their money.

This is his servant... That’s why he gets a long life, to work well for this Jew,” Yosef said.

“Why are gentiles needed? They will work, they will plow, they will reap. We will sit like an effendi and eat.

That is why gentiles were created,” he added.

Yosef’s Saturday night sermons have seen many controversial statements from the 90-year-old rabbi. In August, Yosef caused a diplomatic uproar when he wished a plague upon the Palestinian people and their leaders, a curse he retracted a few weeks later, when he blessed them along with all of Israel’s other peace-seeking neighbors.
archive.is/Xhnn
JPost article

come-and-hear.com/sanhedrin/sanhedrin_74.html

remind me why i should trust come and here?

According to this logic, all whites are white supremacists.

That guy 1) is an ultra orthodox extremist and 2) is not the central authority of Judaism.

You can deny facts as much as you'd like, I gave you two different sources and all you can say is >muh jews are trying to trick me

Your ultimate "talmud unmasked" authority is fake and you can check literally any translation of the talmud. I don't care to fetch you more sites because you're a retard and won't accept facts, kind of the American left.

Sounds like you need to learn hebrew

>he's just cherry picked
isn't the whole talmud Chery picked rabbi dialogues?

which one are you showing me huh? Babylonian talmud or Jerusalem?

Those old kikes at that synagogue weren't laughing. First of many I promise you.

Heil Hitler.

Heil Trump.

Heil victory.

Meanwhile other reform groups shill for HIAS even after that guy "went in". You filth will face a real holocaust.

Attached: 1540757277311.png (445x265, 111K)

They still are laughing at the fact you think they're actually dead.

So not only are they alive, but they have the entire country's sympathy to gain power from.

also the fact that the stuff said in the Talmud unmasked is accurate with modern day jews like soros, don lemon, Dershowitz, etc

It is fucking hilarious

Attached: pepeyes.gif (220x220, 17K)

Attached: MJRybhS.jpg (956x631, 64K)

Right. So basically you're retarded.

Attached: A77885C6-5D8E-4685-A566-E4796D900583.jpg (1172x778, 233K)

Attached: 55A15793-2FF3-4D63-9E7C-3FC96C07322E.jpg (848x1480, 305K)

>like looking at zoo animals from outside the glass
So you have them in the palm of your hand but if you fall in you get mauled? Ok

>Heil Hitler.
>Heil Trump.
>Heil victory.
How very cringy

Attached: A57BB706-10C9-4EB6-89D9-066334C44886.jpg (800x3600, 721K)

He's laughing about being in weimar germany, 1928

Attached: 244B1D93-DC62-4226-99CC-EBC9E850C6E7.jpg (1478x744, 442K)

Folio 64a
MISHNAH. HE WHO GIVES OF HIS SEED TO MOLECH INCURS NO PUNISHMENT UNLESS HE DELIVERS IT TO MOLECH AND CAUSES IT TO PASS THROUGH THE FIRE. IF HE GAVE IT TO MOLECH BUT DID NOT CAUSE IT TO PASS THROUGH THE FIRE, OR THE REVERSE, HE INCURS NO PENALTY, UNLESS HE DOES BOTH.

Attached: 5E75BCBD-ADDE-4A9D-A3A5-C8F4AC2DD0F4.jpg (480x360, 36K)

You're right, you can't Heil Trump and Heil Hitler.

>I wonder if I should accept obvious bias as truth

>I, a Jew,
stopped reading right there.

>you retards believe we Jews control everything
>we control how the public understands and relates to history

Idk bub

Good, I hope your laughter make you burn faster.

>MOLECH

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 20K)

No, we hate the Jew here. Dont be a pussy, go educate yourself

Happy Halloween, Shlomo

Attached: merchant-exposed.jpg (620x703, 122K)

>The facts do not determine my response, the poster does
You are 100% Jewish, no doubt about it!

Attached: 7BE7CA54-E779-45D9-837D-83D3C394B327.jpg (2393x1086, 2.3M)

In the story of the rape of Dina, the daughter of Jacob (Genesis chapter 34), Chazal said that Dina, who had been taken by the uncircumcised Shechem, the son of Hamor, enjoyed having sexual relations with an uncircumcised man so much that her brothers Simeon and Levi had to take her away by force … Bereshit Rabbah (Vilna edition), parasha 80, note 11, "And they took Dina: Rabbu Udan said, 'they dragged her away.' Rabbi Huna said, 'One who has had sexual relations with an uncircumcised man finds it difficult to stop'."

About this the greatest religious arbiter of all time, Maimonides, wrote in Moreh Nevuchim section three, chapter 49: "And this commandment [circumcision] was not given to complete something lacking in Creation, only to complete something missing in human behavior, and the physical damage to that organ is the aim … that desire beyond what is necessary should be removed, and since circumcision reduces the erectile ability of the organ and reduces the pleasure obtained from sexual relations, there is no doubt that when blood is spilled from that organ and its hood is removed will be weaker. Chazal clearly state that one who has sexual relations with an uncircumcised man finds it difficult to leave him; this seems to me to be the most compelling reason for circumcision."

According to the greatest of religious arbiters, one of the reasons for circumcision is the desire to reduce sexual ability and enjoyment for Jewish men …

nice digits user its refreshing to see you enjoy our company, hell yeah hell yeah

Attached: 1540771011084.jpg (313x298, 9K)

I believe you are a jew because when I read your OP i hear a Jewish accent in my head. Are you from jew york? I would be spot on. My wife is a jew, and I she likes the cancer of Jow Forums. Are you offended? Do you kind of like some of the views and shitposts. Welcome to Jow Forums you re here for life. Nigger

No legal rights for goyim

GEMARA. … R. Jacob b. Aha found it written in the scholars' Book of Aggada: A heathen is executed on the ruling of one judge, on the testimony of one witness, without a formal warning, on the evidence of a man, but not of a woman, even if he [the witness] be a relation. On the authority of R. Ishmael it was said: [He is executed] even for the murder of an embryo. Whence do we know all this? — Rab Judah answered: The Bible saith, And surely your blood of your lives will I require; this shows that even one judge [may try a heathen].

>goyim
Is goyimg a steady, future stable job?

This fucking bitch asked for it so ima keep going

A gentile … is liable for the death penalty … if he has invented a religious holiday for himself … The general principle is we do not allow them to make new religious rituals and to make 'mitzvahs' for themselves by their own devices. Rather they may either become a Ger Tzeddek and accept all the Mitvahs; or [t]he (the Noahide) should stand fast in his Torah (the seven Noahide Laws) without adding or diminishing … and if he does make some new 'mitzvah,' we lash him, punish him, and inform him that he is obligated with the death penalty for this …
— Maimonides (the Rambam)(64)
come-and-hear.com/editor/america_1.html#n64

the fact you think people are taking this seriously makes me laugh

>it's like looking at zoo animals
>this much schadenfreude
keep laughin, chaim.

Attached: 1540851709949.jpg (632x474, 94K)

>I, a Jew, laugh my ass off
Yuck it up, Schmuely. Your days are fucking numbered.

Attached: jewlaugh.jpg (480x360, 18K)

Harsher times man

Enjoy rape hans

Attached: 033E9A53-0F53-4FDC-9FB6-E686CA022A92.jpg (600x314, 70K)

I'm completely serious about the yids now.

>rape
Here come dem rape fantasies involving brown people

Muricans really are disgusting creatures

We're going to completely erase them and their disgusting talmud.

Attached: this jew will replace goy will erase.jpg (442x814, 106K)

They dont understand the sages, how do you expect them to understand ancient rabbinical commentary over 3,000 written years and 2,000 more of spoken traditions? Look bro, im 30, i started browsing this board around the time I was getting out of high school. I imagine thats the revolving door demographic and everybody has always joked about fucking with jews into their late teens.

>(((Anything that is on here is just a joke or a conspiracy theory. Believe me, I am a Jew. Haha, so funny, please don’t believe anything, goy. If you tell the truth, I will flat out deny it. That is why I will always deny Talmud quotation.)))

Reminds me of a song.

youtu.be/tZC_eruZX5A

Attached: 0553E479-39F3-4298-B728-D3DC3AEEBF9E.jpg (773x875, 294K)

If you think there's nothing wrong with Talmud, then where did this whole christian-jewish antagonism come from? Even St Paul wrote that Mosaic law is ok - which means Torah

What separates Jews from christians is Talmud - pretty simple

Attached: 1540753547367.jpg (500x500, 39K)

>Are you from jew york? I would be spot on.

I am not. I'm from Nevada.

>Do you kind of like some of the views and shitposts

Yes, this is my outlet to talk to some other conservatives since both my family and university are liberal.

lOOOOOOOOOOOOOl u funny :)

>Literally the very first quote is fabricated

The plague spreads.