Did Jesus recognize that God's chosen were NPCs?

Else, why would he say "Forgive them father, for they do not know what they do"?

Attached: beFree.gif (400x172, 2.52M)

He was an attention whoring jew

>Jesus
>attention whoring Jew
Pick one.

[28]. Jesus says: "I stood in the midst of the world, and in the flesh I manifested myself to them. I found them all drunk; I found none athirst among them. And my soul was afflicted for the children of men. Because they are blind in their heart and do not see, because they have come into the world empty, they seek still to go out from the world empty. But let someone come who will correct them! Then, when they have slept off their wine, they will repent."

Truly. He can see and did immediately know.

Wasn't he talking about the Roman soldiers?

what anime ?

Looks like oldschool Aeon Flux

i pick both
kys

no it's Animatrix. it's one of the stories about the Olympic runner

Animatrix, scene with the black dude who can run super fast for a short period of time but it fucks him up.

Stop trying to blaspheme Christianity

Yahweh sucks dicks in hell

>I'm an uneducated idiot
ok user

Yes this is just another kike trying to make Christians look evil

Oh that's right! I forgot. Thanks user

p sure you're the kike. this doesn't make Christians loom evil at all. stop trying to divert people from truth, child of satan

spare me your hebrew anthropology

when you understand what the topic is (ideology, not biology) then come back to me

One day, when all the Christians realize how bad the subversion is... When God reveals it all to us Christians, that we've been infighting amongst fellow Christians for so long... there's going to be some serious hell on Earth vengeance

read a history book dumbfuck

Hes talking about delusion you fucking retard.

He was just being super passive aggressive on a divine level.
This way, all the Jews will come to realize at the end that they were wrong, and Jesus will never get tired of telling each one "Told ya so" just before kicking them down to hell.

i need a new breach in the world, because the abrahamic cancer disturbed me.

1. the abrahamic cancer (jews, christians, mulims) is an fairytale from arabic desert
2. religiots are insane schizos who killed natives everywhere
3. i cant talk with an fanatic slave

The only answer is an blu pill in the brain of conservativ leaders.

Keep "god" out of politic.

Attached: mettabram.png (721x527, 252K)

yes he is. obviously the soulless are filled with delusions as they live a life devoid of truth. don't call other people retarded when you yourself are dumb as all fuck

No one cares about your unintelligible drivel. You can stop posting it in every thread.
Also meme flag opinion immediately discarded.

Attached: History records of Christ.jpg (1024x864, 196K)

>"Forgive them father, for they do not know what they do"?
The Jewish leadership knew, it was the Romans who did not know, that's who Jesus was praying for.

That's not the Bible, nigger.

Cutting of their male childrens dick is what makes the Jew an NPC
And they don't know it, they just assume their leaders want their best
poor goyim

No shit, never claimed it was faggot
Follow Jesus, always and no matter what.
He did not come to preach peace!

"Let those who have eyes to see and ears to hear, understand."
Inward sight and inner voice. Those blessed to hear the Spirit. Yes, He knew.

Know ye not what your reward will be for sowing iniquity and false witnessing against the Son of God, pit viper?

Mark 12:1
1Then Jesus began to speak to them in parables: “A man planted a vineyard. He put a wall around it, dug a wine vat, and built a watchtower. Then he rented it out to some tenants and went away on a journey. 2At harvest time, he sent a servant to the tenants to collect his share of the fruit of the vineyard. 3But they seized the servant, beat him, and sent him away empty-handed. 4Then he sent them another servant, and they struck him over the head and treated him shamefully. 5He sent still another, and this one they killed. He sent many others; some they beat and others they killed. 6Finally, having one beloved son, he sent him to them. ‘They will respect my son,’ he said. 7But the tenants said to one another, ‘This is the heir; come, let us kill him, and the inheritance will be ours.’ 8So they seized the son, killed him, and threw him out of the vineyard. 9What then will the owner of the vineyard do? He will come and kill those tenants and give the vineyard to others. 10Have you never read this Scripture: ‘The stone the builders rejected has become the cornerstone. 11This is from the Lord, and it is marvelous in our eyes’?” 12At this, the leaders sought to arrest Jesus, for they knew that He had spoken this parable against them.

None of these authors and texts used as "evidence" do point out at his real existence, they just repeat tales they heard about him being a man in Judea. The Talmud, for instance, does not even refer to Jesus Christ, but to another Yeshoua, a jewish mage.

>Memeflaggot trying to poison the well capitalizes talmud out of reverence for it
wew lad

CHECKED

Attached: 1471927813674s.jpg (250x182, 6K)