How do we save white women?

How do we save white women?

Attached: 20181027_223756.jpg (1080x1767, 883K)

By being a better man and setting the precedent higher for all to follow.
Niggers are humanities greatest filter and we must overcome.

They're not white anymore. Bunch a shaboons and jewesses.

Is this like a thing now? Random girls asking Rand o guys for rides?
I actually met someone this way last week, having dinner at my place tommorow. Just in some app (meetme) and she messages me asking for a ride at like 3 am from work. I'm a little weirder out by it tho, she is 20...im.40 she has a kid I have two...similar ages tho. Oh yeah, and she is mullato..what should I do?

The fuck does this have to do with an entire race of women?

For liberal prostitutes it is. She needs a job for her drugs

Ignore her ass unless you want rape charges.

Well at least she won't be stealing or begging for drug money.

>random girls asking guys for handouts
No, user, that has NEVER happened at any point in history.

Also she sounds like a total prostitute with AIDS

Ignore her.

>being 40
>asking us for advice
thats rough on its own. go bang a 20yo but dont let her move in.

Why would you say that?
She clearly wants the D, we've seen each other a few times, I hung out at her place last night and gave her a lift. She demanded (pretty much) that I watch her shower. Great ass btw. She has straight up offered sex a few times. But..I kind of like her so I don't want her becoming infatuated with me just yet. Gotta feel her out more kek.
So why say rape charge a tho?

Just more voices other than the ones in my head is all.

You're hopeless. Enjoy knocking up a skank with STDs and having to raise her half breed

Fpbp. We've gotta sort our shit out.

This is exactly the worst thing you can think and do. Giving up on finding an ideal partner is a dark and lonely path mate.

Attached: ef09ddc34d57098fccddef1ffd8c657b16b9cf149c8a9b78351ed84aeb82d10b.png (452x391, 122K)

I meant rides specifically. Just odd i never hear of it then all.of a sudden it seems to be a thing.

beating them. They are children. Children respond to physical punishment.

Funny thing about her kid. No lie, blond hair blue eyes. Honestly can't tell any mix at all. Kids 2 I have a 3 yo. I split with my wife over two years ago, I've had a few "girlfriends" since then but this one. ..I don't know it's probably just cuz 20 year old quim is moist for me

>white women
dat nose says otherwise

Apparently all it takes is a hot shower and a rid.....oh, wait?? Fuck that, I hope the bitch becomes roadkill.

Dude, please fuck her already and post on Jow Forums
I'm waiting for a good story

>Honestly can't tell any mix at all
Until puberty then lil DaQuandro mugs you

>apply for a job
she probably sucks cock only well enough to pay for that phone

make them obsolete

Attached: 1539551231174.jpg (1280x1828, 278K)

Would

>How do we save white women?
rape

Attached: 1540489951232.jpg (1543x4845, 999K)

Is she homeless or out camping?

Don't save them they don't want to be saved

It's a girl...cant say much for the choice of the kids name tho...it's scout. She named her daughter scout..well tbf i haven't asked if she named the kid or not, but she allowed it.

She’s a prostitute

You shun them. All women crave attention. That's universal. White women behave like absolute whores because it gets them lots of male attention. If you can get enough men to agree to ignore and abandon white women, they will change their behavior. I doubt it can be done though. Too many thirsty betas who will put up with anything out there.

Doesn’t answer my question

Homeless and still sticking her tongue in a selfie pose for attention.

Wymanz were a mistake.

Fuck them good and make them cum

Judy tell her you'll give her a ride to work if she'll ride your cock first. If she says no ghost her. Women respect direct alpha men.

*Traveling whore

This /sig/

Unironically, ask What the Muslim Would Do