Why do all rightist subhumans want to genocide the black race?

Why do all rightist subhumans want to genocide the black race?

Attached: 9794160.jpg (300x400, 20K)

Attached: 1136360443741.jpg (3000x1800, 771K)

Sage

Attached: sad.jpg (460x397, 36K)

Why don't you answer me degenerate honkey.

instead of being encouraged to breed the poor fucks are encouraged to be gay and avoid having kids, while africa, india, china over populates...new york times says "yes, we can replace them" when GOOGLE says that "white genocide is a conspiracy theory!?
so who is right here, what i think, AMERICA MUST BALKINIZE OR FACE RACIAL CONFLICT. (as if it hasn't been suffering from it for a while)

Attached: salvini starrin in....jpg (500x808, 204K)

Attached: andforwhat.jpg (1328x502, 112K)

>we don't mind blacks
>we hate niggers
sage

Why do niggers always seem to have a considerable amount of pics of dicks at hand?
Why are you so gay?

Attached: a0f41859.jpg (1280x720, 117K)

>this is what fascistpol subhumans really believe

Because you're a brain disease with arms and legs.

Attached: iq.png (852x887, 75K)

When you have to buy the XXL cock cage.

Why do you NPC leftists love to generalize and strawman the position of the right?

I don't mind people like Kanye West, Henry Davis, and Ben Carson, but I sure do mind when the (((media))) lie that Michael Brown dindu nuffin and when the BLM assault police across the United States

No one hates blacks more than other blacks. They slaughter each other all over the globe. They slaughter each from their homelands in Africa to the streets of America and Europe.And leftwingers hate blacks too, they just use them as pets for votes.

Attached: 1538756891450.webm (264x480, 2.69M)

The real question is why didn't you start this thread out with this image?

Attached: IAMSERIOUS.jpg (1932x2576, 354K)

Attached: Nigger baby gymnastics.webm (320x426, 1.04M)

>Why do all rightist subhumans want to genocide the black race?

My experiance has been the opposite. Blacks want to genocide themselves. The only people calling out to stop it have been rightwingers, like it was with slavery and civil rights. Rightwingers stopped it.
Whatever, I grew up on a farm, moved into a ghetto by age 7. I know blacks better than they know themselves, they pretty universally hate themselves, and are racist as shit. This phrase is brought to you by the democrats, "sing and dance for us nigger". Not get a real job, but sing and dance.

because your species of apes are unnaturally violent and shouldn't be around human society.

Attached: 1538757481062.webm (736x364, 964K)

awh what the fuck??

this is sadly the reality with you people

He's not wrong....