USA confirmed as a weed sandwich

Attached: 2018-10-31-22-38-twitter.com.png (504x355, 265K)

And everyone said mexico was doing nothing to stop the caravan.

surrounded by morons

Attached: 1518434665878.gif (978x822, 203K)

I think only liberal states like California should have legal weed. That way niggers and degenerates occupy those shitholes instead of ruining decent states.

fpbp

We really need to just legalize it already. It's just a waste of manpower/money enforcing a law nobody cares about.

This, plus it generates jobs

>Weed sandwich
Interesting I guess.

is this even real any mexico anons can say

you name a sandwich after the main filling not the bread you dumb faggot.

if anything america is a federally illegal weed sandwich on weed

Attached: 1523264187469.jpg (480x640, 102K)

Anyone who says otherwise is a boomer fag

I can walk two blocks and buy weed in a store.

Legal for recreational use in my state. I hate my neighbors smoking all gd day stinking up my condo and giving me a headache. Fucking section 8 niggers.

I'm just baffled Mexico has courts, let alone a supreme one.

A neighbor has a 1k' green house full of weed, smells like good bud. Police aircraft are always flying over and last week I saw a man in a green uniform ala border patrol watching the place with binoculars. Hope they don't have a shootout.

Legalizing would let me buy from hard working white weed farmers instead of dirty niggers.

>*1ksqft

Mexico has a Supreme Court?

Everyone loves sammies

>mfw my state voted against legalization earlier this year

Attached: t.gif (500x281, 898K)

Texas is gonna get fucked harder by cartels and general smuggling if they don’t stop being fags and legalize it in the state. The gov of Texas has said he wouldn’t be opposed to lowering penalty for possession and giving the ok for medical. I swear to god it’ll be the last state to make money from that.

This. I’m in Texas and while Colorado is a day away, the penalties in Texas are fucking insane.

Lol im 23 with an entry level 60k salary and im a burnout. its decriminalized here in tampa though but still. I think a lot of mentally ill people “self medicate”, and they have a tendency to display “degenerate” behavior.

its not that bad here unless you have hash then its a felony you can have up to a quarter pound before its a felony with weed

Right wing grow ops! Best way to generate funds.

That's actual fake news, it didn't happen

The rulings are real but is not like America where precedents are set on a federal level. Tha's a whole different conversation here, but it is a start. Anyway, it will happen eventually, Big Weed is being pushed hard by ex-president Fox, who's the former ceo of coca cola mexico, which happens to be the biggest consumer of the sugary drink, so you know when he's behind something it will have big money backing it.

even if it does happen the black market will still be there it happens where its legal here because people just undersell the stores

Two reasons why it should be legalized. 1) Not my problem if you smoke. Don't care whatsoever.
2) The most important, this will revitalize the hemp industry. We have to import so much fucking hemp when we could be growing it ourselves. There are so many benefits, from cheaper medical bandages to better building materials, like hempcrete.
The second reason alone should be enough to legalize the plant, but I feel like legalizing the drug will be more expedient than legalizing industrial hemp.

As much as I love Tucker, he is 100% incorrect on this subject. It should not only be decriminalized, it should be 100% legal.

Attached: 1539812417360.jpg (465x478, 26K)

Contact the association. If it is a no smoking (assuming MA or CO) the HOA can eventually evict them even if they are section 8 niggers.

t. property manager

NV but I'll look it up, thanks.

Why do you live in section 8 housing, user?

We could have had fucking 10ghz processors by now if industrial hemp had been competing with silicon this entire time.

I don't? I own my condo. Do you know how section 8 works?

I feel Trump is holding onto his weed legalization card to be a well timed political salvo when the time is right.

HAHAHAHAHA, does this mean drug cartels go out of business?

Attached: dear god.jpg (1280x720, 47K)

No, not really. I don't live in a section 8 housing community. I assume you do though if you have section 8 niggers as neighbors.

No. It means they have a chance to become legitimate.

They just have to stop with the heroine and cocaine and shit.

Niggers get their rent paid and can live pretty much anywhere they want as long as the landlord is willing to accept section 8. It's a Jewish trick to "diversify" white neighborhoods.

What?! When did this happen? Anyway, weed gives me anxiety now

Yeah. At my old house my neighbors used to be white. They lived in a shack basically. For like 10 years they lived there. And they moved out and the house was torn down and a mansion was built and some illegals moved in they didnt even speak english. It was the weirdest shit. These white people living in a shack then these illegals living in a mansion.

somehow we all got what he said without your misplaced gramatical fascism

calm down the bill was probably fucking shit

I can't fit shit on this

is it true, fellow beaners?