What does Jow Forums think of Tampa, FL?

Thinking about moving there, heard it's pretty based and comfy to live in. There are a few idiots, especially from Commie St. Pete 2 from what I hear, but overall I've been told it's nice.

Attached: GettyImages-543795991-5967b44d3df78c160eebeb29.jpg (3770x2513, 1.73M)

Shit- I'd still like more elaboration.

A guy made me a good deal on a Bulgarian Makarov in Tampa a while back. That bridge is pretty cool. I live in niggerville Broward and don't know much else.

Florida's a shithole, so it follows that Tampa's a shithole.

It's a shithole you're right. I moved here because I'm white and I'm hoping to be part of a wave of whites who will take Florida back. People say I'm an idiot for moving my manufacturing business here. I just got tired of hearing about white flight so I felt it was best to colonize and start up white owned manufacturing here.

St. Pete's 2? What's that? I just know a little about Tampa Bay having never been there but that includes St. Petersburg which is where the Salvador Dali museum is. That's also where Assuck was from so as I understand Tampa Bay in general is big for death metal but most of the bands have been from Tampa from the birth of death metal to today with bands like Perdition Temple and Estuarine. So just between that and the Dali museum is enough for me to live there.

get on the list with RC for last minute discount cruises.
they drop prices to nearly nothing, only caveat is you have to be able to leave on a whim.

Fuck off were full.

Davis Island here(currently in tallahassee for university). Ask me whatever you want to know - I've lived in tampa since I was four.

Also go bolts
>Pic is an accurate map of tampa neighborhoods

Attached: map of tampa.jpg (1649x874, 489K)

Not as hot as Miami. It's quite nice 5 months of the year. There are a lot of nigs and the spics are moving in too. Cubans have some sort of claim to the city because it was used as a spanish port or some shit.

>Cubans have some sort of claim to the city because it was used as a spanish port or some shit.
It was also the cigar capital of the world for a while. There are a lot of very white cubans that live in South Tampa and are completely indistinguishable from the regular whites. They're all really solid people - a lot of them run local businesses and contribute a lot to the city. Easily the best latin group out there IMO.

Attached: 51PZMBloDLL.jpg (500x500, 36K)

do you have a boat and are you planning on using it? are you over the age of 55? if you answered no to either questions, don't move to florida.

I hear St. Pete is starting to get filled with rejected hipsters from other Cities, and the DSA is getting a lot of sign ups there.

Why wouldn't you want me to come?

They have a good hockey team

Attached: images(4).jpg (225x225, 10K)

We are kinda full. where are you moving from?

>I hear St. Pete is starting to get filled with rejected hipsters from other cities
Can confirm, especially in downtown. In high school I only ever crossed the bay to go to clearwater beach

Attached: 1426550284361.jpg (531x622, 116K)

I grew up in Miami so I am very skeptical of the based Cuban meme. The problem is that there aren't enough of the Spaniard Cubans.

>Basically, how laid back is Tampa?
>Is the White Trash ratio low?
>Will I be able to find a decent job?
>I hear it can be boring, is this true?
>What is there to do for fun, that you reccomend?
>Is it filled with idiots?
>Are there attractive women that aren't crazy as hell?
>What's the political climate?
>How are the schools?

St Pete is incredible desu. Again we’re full so don’t bother unless you’re a 140 IQ vegan entrepreneur or other upper echelon tier hipster.

>Basically, how laid back is Tampa?
Extremely. Until college Tampa is the only city in the US I've ever lived in, and life here is slow and laid back, but fun enough that there's always something new. I know that sounds like some shit out of a brochure but it's true.
>Is the White Trash ratio low?
You get a healthy mix of it. In South Tampa you'll find a mix of Yankee transplants, southerners from Alabama, Mississippi, Tennessee, and ESPECIALLY georgia, specifically people leaving Atlanta. Rednecks are at a minimum, though lots of guys LARP as them. Chances are most 'rednecks' are either native floridians or are from up north.
>Will I be able to find a decent job?
Absolutely - everyone is hiring. What field?
>I hear it can be boring, is this true?
That comes with how laid back it is. We're too small for anything crazy to happen, and too big to be utterly boring. People who say its boring have never been to a lightning game, gone to clearwater bach, or done a whole day of work at Armature.
>What is there to do for fun, that you reccomend?
LIGHTNING GAMES, going to the beach, running or walking the riverwalk, lunch in hyde park, Ybor city every once in a while, try busch gardens at least once, charter a fishing boat, really just chill. Again it's super laid back. It's a great place to get work done.
>Is it filled with idiots?
Eh, the usual amount.
>Are there attractive women that aren't crazy as hell?
YES. Especially at UT. If you're looking for qts go to Hyde Park, downtown, and Armature Works. Also Sundial in St. Pete
>What's the political climate?
Tampa is apparently a very good cross section of the US, but the richer the neighborhood, the more conservative it will be.
>How are the schools?
I went to Plant and apparently it's one of the best public high schools in the state. Some other good schools in Tampa would be Jesuit, Robinson, Steinbrenner, and Berkley to name a few

hope that helps user

Attached: hebgRH5.png (336x366, 115K)

>140 IQ vegan entrepreneur
nvm i'll stay on my side of the bay if I have to be next to that much s o i

Delete this

>moving to tamps
dont do this
dont do this
i did it once
dont do this
dont do this
it is torture
dont do this
dont do this
never again

even the "white" cubans have significant ameri indian and nigger admixture.

Prime for a hoax mass casualty event

C R I N G E

the fuck i just answered his questions

>Prime for a hoax mass casualty event
I've been saying this shit for years. nothing like that fucking happens here. we're way overdue

>I am very skeptical of the based Cuban meme.
Understandable but they didn't send their best to Miami. Tampa on the other hand go the educated cubans that ran the cigar factories. We have our fair share of spics too though

it was a seriously normie tier post dude.

No. I'm leaving soon. Do not move here.

Haha, why is that? A lot of angry shut ins spoiled by mom and dad?

avoid

it is awful

I'm talking about my city, so I had to be pretty mundane.

fuck niggers regardless

Attached: 1525655190720s.jpg (250x250, 8K)

And how's it going? Any success? Or regret?

move to Englewood just moved here its fucking awesome i have a couple of acres and have guns, dirt bikes, fireworks and a stripper pole , shit's lit brah

It’s a very sporty health focused resort town.

>my manufacturing business
I bet it's off kennedy or hillsborough right next to the airport
I know I'm right

Everyplace in the us is shit

Attached: 04738452-664f-4938-870e-d4761f99046b_830x830.jpg (830x437, 152K)

UT alum here. UT has fallen. Used to be all rich hotties from the NE, now it is a beautful at all sizes shithole safespace.

There are still hot girls on South Howard, just they don't come from UT anymore.

>UT alum here. UT has fallen. Used to be all rich hotties from the NE, now it is a beautful at all sizes shithole safespace.
what the fuck since when? I'm in college now and whenever I come home I always go to UT to talk to girls. Same with soho and now with armature - I go there to work and always see some thot from FSU in the process

Literally Haiti is an understatement for the Ybor, Seminole Heights area. It has improved, but still resembles the walking dead with lots of cracked out dindus. Not as violent as Chicago, but they will pick a car clean in minutes.

Yeah it's terrible. I rarely venture north of Kennedy.

Also pic related is the best spot in tampa, hands down. shit is like crack

Attached: o.jpg (1000x750, 104K)

Last time I went back for Gasparilla it changed. It used to be 60 percent of girls there were 8+ and now it looks like USF with maybe only half even being bangable.

UT was unparalleled in hot women, and is now completely average.

>UT was unparalleled in hot women, and is now completely average.
guess they all went to tallahassee ;)

niggers ruined it