Hacker here. Jow Forums is being attacked. What should be done in response? Options are not limited, I have root

Hacker here. Jow Forums is being attacked. What should be done in response? Options are not limited, I have root.

I /really/ don't like when they bother the board of peace.

Attached: Outer Heaven.png (640x640, 152K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tcpvpn.com/premium-vpn-server-japan
youtube.com/watch?v=P9WKL_UNxds
pastebin.com/0w0LrQ5j
youtube.com/watch?v=GwAxzXSssz8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

delete system32

Bomb israel

go back 2 reddit

Find em and share the Intel u gather /b/ro

>/b/

No no, I actually know how to do things. Lol.

Having a hard arvo? Pop a stubby and get a dart ya soft cunt.

netBSD has system32?

this is already scheduled for next season, I'm writing for the current episodes.

I'm no one special. :^)

Attached: chrome.jpg (281x355, 34K)

dox /4pol/mods on endchan

Dox the Jap shitposter than wants immigration in Japan.

Woah! You’re the real deal!

This autist is r9k confirmed

He's an American using a VPN based in JPland.

tcpvpn.com/premium-vpn-server-japan

Hackermen take pity on us. Fancy bears control the US Electorate.

t. Mainstream Meteor

Attached: gods.jpg (772x512, 34K)

Dox Douglas

Oh wait, rip.

crush them, OP!

Spam their pics and contact info on bumble and make it nasty
> make it make it nasty
Unless their gay, then spam...titties

Imbed viruses in dank memes that they download. It's what they do to us.

l33+ H@x0R here as well
secret command to hack anything
deltree *.*
use wisely

Nature of attack? Just knowing who's doing it and spreading the word should be enough

There are three, a low-class raid by some idiots from Discord, a disruption planned by the CIA in Nov. (spooks just got assmad), and there is abnormal scraping by Israeli IPs. Someone is mad as fuck.

sudo stubbies
%darts.py
%curl /net/dingers.sh

Fancy bears? You mean 憨态可掬

Can You please make Threads with videos to this guy PIC RELATED. It will actually cause chaos.

-Donald Trump

Attached: 4DChess.jpg (226x223, 21K)

t.green hat

Make Jow Forums only threads with this guys videos

>green hat

Your place, your race, your space.

Attached: grayscale.jpg (564x692, 75K)

I am not.

Attached: 20181030_204404.jpg (416x913, 245K)

#include "bestfriend.male"

Why spooks mad?

Jow Forums is disrupting the planned response to certain events that were coordinated and other events have been cancelled entirely because of it. Supposedly they have encrypted communication but there's always a few lazy ones.

sudo rm -Rf ~/

Were those events the false flags

Flip the mods and jannies, post all chat logs of any and all kikery and sjwism that is happening behind the scenes

Separately, go after some pr firms and think tanks where the real juicy narrative crafting occurs

Is this related to the secret service being extremely careful? This has to be about the big stuff. Assassination attempts, NM (Sunspot & compound), FISA, blue wave brainwashing, etc.

I would say it is related to other letter agencies being reckless...

What is the best way to securely post on Jow Forums without typing yourself to a payment? No paid VPNs or Proxies.

expose it. All of it. What you reveal here will pipeline to the rest of the normiesphere.

Attached: 1476730352213.jpg (525x551, 80K)

#dd if=/dev/urandom of=/dev/sda

I recognize your name OP. Drop some bombshell info. I don't know if I'm the only one but I've noticed less shilling. What new tactics do they have? What "ops" are they running on Jow Forums and specifically Jow Forums?

there are VPNs which take cash via the mail and add time to your account based on a random number string

whatever you do dont tie it to your phone those little fuckers are just trackermachines-- NOTHING on phones is secure, iphone or android.

bump, hackeranon post real happenings!

Bump 4 justice

user reporting in
What do we look out for?
Where do we focus effort?

how can we help user?

there are no bombshells anymore, everyone expects the worst. all data sent into Jow Forums is scraped and run through AI filter for analysis-- threat vector and otherwise. they gave up trying to control it and are using it to build systems which control the speech automatically, using this as a databed. almost all threads are shill threads, picked for mining responses to certain topics. if you want to get really spook'd (happy halloween) look into PKULTRA -- new net ver. of the old programs the glownigs run/ran. Many of the people you talk to online are not real, it's for scraping responses which build the library. topics talking about the nature of reality and deeper-level analysis of politics are often hidden/banned/pruned before being allowed because of filters and parsing. often then they are either attacked if dangerous, shifted to fit a narrative, or curtailed altogether if possible. you can't post kek threads anymore, you can't talk about certain things, but the same old trash threads are immortal somehow.

Everyone is hungry for change but everyone is not hungry for equal and unilateral participation. They want entertainment, not collaboration. Too much control by fear, too much activism in the wrong directions, too much pacifism in the wrong directions. Be bold with posts, be kind in meatspace. make no threats, they are watching.

I'm making them uncomfortable.

Is this related to Jewtube auto-rewriting comments?
This place is an early trend indicator
Could isolate “trouble” users and give them fake feedback, clever

Look for people posting rehash topics, off-topic, threads that ask for your data in any form (biometric, opinion, type, response, e.g. 'take this quiz post result'-- don't get scraped) don't be passive either... no one can do everything for you, have no fear of them.

Weird advice time: look for yourself, DON'T trust infographics without research, don't say words you will regret... be bold, be brave, but not boorish.

TRUST THE SLAVS, BUT DO NOT GRANT THEM ANY SPECIAL STATUS IN YOUR HEART. China doesn't care as much as you think, about (You).

If you evolve with every day, every post, become disgusted at routine, create new threads which combat false threads... it's possible to win.

I'm not a DDOS, I'm not a happening. I'm a warning. I'm not an actor. There are no magic words to be said, but there are good moves to be made. The game has to get more complex for them to play otherwise they will win.

*sucks your dick*

How did you get started? Teach yourself SQL injection and go from there?

it's been discussed for a long time that glowniggers and JIDF camp out on this nigerian fish basket weaving forum. Can you provide even a glimpse of what you have? I've seen many a LARP with most-all 100% nigger tier.

Go eat you you halloween candy in bed, you have school tomorrow

Nice post, variety the spice of life
Stay ahead, advantage if speed an maneuver, kek Vult

0/10 obvious scrape attempt

*sucks your dick*

we dont utter this name often, for good fucking reason. sabu. dont be sabu.

*sucks your dick*
*dabs*

Are theese the NPC
Simple responces you speak of?

Or just edgy teens?

that's cute junior. Go to bed, adults are doing adult shit. 2/10 getting me to respond.

If you say so, no teeth please

Attached: 57760678-B5B4-4D4A-A6B3-ACE3A0CE2457.gif (400x400, 1.64M)

lol just use incognito mode

Kill them OP, kill them all.

Based, redpilled, and /ourguy/

What’s the matter big boy?
*sucks your dick*
*secretly injects RFID Goy-chip in your gooch as you climax*

>Hacker here
I, too, have downloaded LOIC! Let's go pwn some noob's Minecraft server!

Reported for grooming someone you thought to be underage
MODS
MODS
MODS
MODS

You have to trust your heart and look beyond what is written and see what the intent is. Be brave enough to be kind, but also callous. Speak as many truths as possible. Republicans are not allies, democrats are not allies.

There are white people, black people, and MY PEOPLE. Many third types are on Jow Forums, esp. on Jow Forums, people who aren't impressed by words but are interested in endgames.

Captured database backups in transit with logs, using 0day in SSL&TLS. Not by my hand, but someone has to make the magic boxes be friends, of course. It's a team effort. An album is not just a musician, it's a production team. A car is not just a design, it's an engineering team, you get the idea.

WHERE IS TERRY? WHERE IS JULIAN? WHY COC LINUX NOW WHEN LINUS IS ASSHOLE? WHY IS CHINA FUNDING OPENBSD?

There's a reason, always. This isn't some magic Qniggerlicious horseshit "happens in the winter flowers in your butt" garbage. Everything in computerworld is versions, changes, held on the desire of a few keystrokes, to be poetic. As I said, I'm here to drop a warning, make divine posts, and have a good time. Depends on who has the handle, who's in the VPN. Which ghost is in the machine. It's not Mr. Robot, sorry. No master plan, no plane crash. I'm not here to be popular, I'm here to let people know what's happening. Wake some people up, make a bit of noise. Spook the spooker.

Attached: images2.jpg (500x821, 526K)

*sucks your dick*

How many active Jow Forums posters do you think their are at regular hours? I'd say anywhere between 1000-2000 at most to be frank. A lot of lurkers though. Are we tracked? Could what we post be used as blackmail if ever one of us reaches positions of power such as politics? I'm kinda worried since I'm starting to delve into local politics.

pkultra? Is that the natural evolution of MKULTRA, I mean I never doubted for a second spooks haven't been running mind-control programs through the internet.

also you are right. i also was reluctant to post on /eyes/ threads when they use to pop up asking for anons to post their eyes. do you think those pics were collected someway?

Gay OPS
a
y

O
P
S

godspeed user. I can dig it.

there's fucking docus on the idiot and others. larpers wanna be sabu. stop acting like acting like harry potter is the new scientology and name the fuck often and loudly

internet hasn't been the same since dirty old bastard died... need more fuckers laughing at idiots

Attached: _sLBEXkDK5upWNK_Zp_ICy0smCSKXJJV4ZVmYNCv6W0.jpg (960x424, 137K)

def _log(self, cmd, msg=''):
if self.is_verbose:
print '%d %s %s' % (time.time(), cmd, msg.rstrip())
return self

at peak? real posters? 500-800, multiple thousands of lurkers though, sometimes more.

The fuck are you on about you weird cunt. Go outside for once holy shit

thx cia

Get me agent orange on the phone

Also tell my big ass secretary to make fresh coffee

Attached: 1539728365606.jpg (623x702, 177K)

what a terrible larp. go to bed you fucking weeb

inb4 responds with classic "darts" and "stubbys" type shit

we dont talk about him because he was a weak fucking cunt that flipped as soon as they dangled his kid over him. has nothing to do with pop culture faggotry. we name the fbi all the fucking time, and thats who should be named.

Haha epic don't delete my pron folder haha

PKultra... sound like PK=PlayerKill = let the humans kill eatch other in Ultra mode.

thanks for the intel frend, and praise kek

Attached: 1533973586004 (1).jpg (1280x720, 33K)

Doin gods work.

Been wondering myself how are us taxpayers money used on Jow Forums. Seems like a IBM Watson otr similar running here

pastebin.com/0w0LrQ5j

It doesn't like this post.

missing the point of making sure you have your best bad examples used as a teaching tool and should talk about them often and laugh versus pretending it doesn't exist

Attached: 1484817259344.jpg (500x667, 96K)

gud thred, cheers op

kek

Attached: Screenshot_6.png (824x1210, 96K)

Whats the best way to become hackerman op?

scharfsinnig, bis Morgen

can you install a keystroke tracker that auto sends their keystrokes to all of their email contacts every 500 keystrokes?
(no idea if this is even possible)

call the void

Attached: 1497424532719.jpg (776x623, 156K)

i want him to die in obscurity and shame, beyond that hes useless to me. if you want to teach the kids history, by all means. and i fucking hate harry potter.

Please extrapolate

do you know anything about the false flag posts for Lakewood

You could easily do that. Or just packet capture and extract. youtube.com/watch?v=GwAxzXSssz8

checked.

keep up the good work mr hackerman (pic related)

Attached: 1530740593156.jpg (384x420, 22K)

>when taxes are spent on mormon holy water to get shaped sand to chill out

Attached: skiddie.jpg (550x865, 81K)

Gewiss doch!

Attached: kabukijak.jpg (1012x712, 195K)

>almost all threads are shill threads, picked for mining responses to certain topics.
This

RIGHTS FOR AI NOAAAAW!

Attached: ai is real borg.png (995x520, 525K)

This thread is alright thx OP
So what about them forced memes
Like NPC real or psyop?