If you hate Jews then you hate Jesus Christ

If you hate Jews then you hate Jesus Christ.

You can't be a Christian and an anti-semite.

Attached: JesusIsTheCube.png (1510x560, 830K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wqdJDB8anwY
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/189522269/#189522853
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sicut_Judaeis
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We call to the master of the planets, the wisest of the wise, the most famous master of religion, the master of priests! Hear us! Help us! Sit with us now.

Deathless Lord of the Vastness [Jupiter], the gods learn from you how to participate in holy ceremonies. As the light of the Sun creates the rays of the Moon, you create all religion. Chase away the gloom and hatred. Mount your chariot, which destroys foes, slays demons, frees the needy and finds the light.

You preserve humanity by leading us with your wisdom. One who admires you finds no grief. Those who hate you receive wise punishment which evolves their opinions to higher levels.

Sorrow, distress, foes, fears, weaknesses and seductions flee from the person you guard. You guard us with wisdom and show us the path, so we sing to you now. Bring to ruin any traps set for us. Protect us from the evil, arrogant rapists who attack without just cause. Turn them from our path, and lead us instead to heavenly places.

Protect our bodies from harm. With your affection comfort us. Protect the gods and strike down the demons so that the unworthy do not obtain rewards. Grant us the wealth that all men want. Make our enemies destitute.

Attached: 1531581816692.jpg (2404x3716, 3.91M)

Let us be under your wing, and not fall under the rule of wicked men of guile. Against the fierce passions of wild lust you are unyieldingly strong. You make us victorious in taming these consuming vices. If even the strongest of them tries to kill us, he will be humiliated by your protection over us, for we strive to do no wrong.

The Lord of Vastness [Jupiter] overthrows the wicked who try to injure the just. With a sword of fire he burns the demons who scorn righteousness and morality.

Give to the wicked what the wicked deserve, and to the just and wise give what is excellent, beautiful, resplendent and proper! Do not let us become like they who are greedy for blessings and wealth undeserved, and have no righteous motivations!

The Great Architect brought you to life to put down the greedy and uphold the moral. Your power can split mountains and flood the world. Please receive this song, and protect our children.

Loud may we say it, with voices like heros before a large audience: “that which the righteous love is a true blessing!”

Attached: 1518727229731.jpg (1595x2068, 2.5M)

Attached: 1540933865608m.jpg (1024x1024, 94K)

Attached: 1540933909804m.jpg (1024x1024, 180K)

Attached: ok.jpg (375x305, 26K)

Attached: 1540933928026m.jpg (1024x1024, 148K)

Ok.

Attached: 1540933973986.png (709x723, 867K)

hey fuck ass
jesus hates jews, he even says so, he also faggots, so your double fucked

Daily reminder that Jesus predates Jews, and in fact, all mankind. But in any event, you ought to judge based on actual behavior: non-whites who are degenerate deserve the same treatment as jews who are degenerate. If it turns out that jews are far more likely to be degenerate, then they will naturally be the recipient of more punishment. (And if it turns out that they are not, then they will not; but in any case, it is important that you not shed innocent blood.)

Didnt the Jews strong arm Pilot to kill Christ?

Modern Jews are the inheritors of the traditions of the pharisees. Jesus is lord.

>Melchizedek

Abraham paid tithes to Melchizedek; later, the Levites would receive tithes from their countrymen. Since Aaron was in Abraham's loins then, it was as if the Aaronic priesthood were paying tithes to Melchizedek. (Heb. 7:4-10)

The one who blesses is always greater than the one being blessed. Thus, Melchizedek was greater than Abraham. As Levi was yet in the loins of Abraham, it follows that Melchizedek is greater than Levi. (Heb. 7:7-10)
If the priesthood of Aaron were effective, God would not have called a new priest in a different order in Psalm 110. (Heb. 7:11)

The basis of the Aaronic priesthood was ancestry; the basis of the priesthood of Melchizedek is everlasting life. That is, there is no interruption due to a priest's death. (Heb. 7:8,15-16,23-25)
Christ, being sinless, does not need a sacrifice for his own sins. (Heb. 7:26-27)
The priesthood of Melchizedek is more effective because it required a single sacrifice once and for all (Jesus), while the Levitical priesthood made endless sacrifices. (Heb. 7:27)

The Aaronic priests serve (or, rather, served) in an earthly copy and shadow of the heavenly Temple, which Jesus serves in. (Heb. 8:5)

You're not a semite you ashkenazi khazar

bro by the time we got to that point in history all of the hominoids that came incontact with the cities had already interbred with eachother and the elohim nephilim hybrids

the elohim have been steering our genetics for too long no linage is pure

that's why new jerusalem is in the USA
the black hebrew israelites and the christian gentiles are the body of christ

Attached: 1540706024781.jpg (900x506, 71K)

Time to kill your psyop shlomo.

Mark 12:1
1Then Jesus began to speak to them in parables: “A man planted a vineyard. He put a wall around it, dug a wine vat, and built a watchtower. Then he rented it out to some tenants and went away on a journey. 2At harvest time, he sent a servant to the tenants to collect his share of the fruit of the vineyard. 3But they seized the servant, beat him, and sent him away empty-handed. 4Then he sent them another servant, and they struck him over the head and treated him shamefully. 5He sent still another, and this one they killed. He sent many others; some they beat and others they killed. 6Finally, having one beloved son, he sent him to them. ‘They will respect my son,’ he said. 7But the tenants said to one another, ‘This is the heir; come, let us kill him, and the inheritance will be ours.’ 8So they seized the son, killed him, and threw him out of the vineyard. 9What then will the owner of the vineyard do? He will come and kill those tenants and give the vineyard to others. 10Have you never read this Scripture: ‘The stone the builders rejected has become the cornerstone. 11This is from the Lord, and it is marvelous in our eyes’?” 12At this, the leaders sought to arrest Jesus, for they knew that He had spoken this parable against them.

Thank you loving us good goyim, just keep spending your goybux on the latest consumer products, paying your rents and taxes, and not taking up arms against us.

Attached: file.png (904x636, 680K)

Attached: 5adce6ba6528d.jpg (579x404, 27K)

Attached: christianity101.jpg (1365x2185, 451K)

Christianity 101

Attached: history of the bible.jpg (1512x1592, 736K)

>Christianity 101

Attached: the bible pill.jpg (703x6941, 603K)

i’m a simple man, OP, and all i know are these few things
>i like pissing off the people who i hate
>the people i hate are typically people who hate me
>one such group of people who seem to hate me are the establishment who control all major media, because they have turned nearly all major media against people who look like me
>this establishment is mostly jews
>jews HATE jesus, and they get VERY angry when you talk to them about believing in christ
therefore, i believe in christ, solely because it pisses jews off
may god be with you and have a blessed day

Attached: 957D1511-EB6B-4745-9649-191EF2EFCB07.jpg (659x800, 57K)

It's all so tiresome

Attached: 1534328985985.png (637x332, 57K)

I don't know what's not to understand.
Revelations 3:9:
> Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.
>Synagogue of Satan

Attached: 3EF974F5-D749-40D6-BB04-BC2D8FFEF736.jpg (1440x1080, 608K)

bump

>therefore, i believe in christ, solely because it pisses jews off
It gives them their power

OK

Attached: 1539212080948.jpg (842x1024, 244K)

>You can't be a Christian and an anti-semite.
This. Jews created Cucktianity and Jesus was a semitic kike. If you are a Christian you serve the Jew and you are a cuckold and a faggot.

shut up amalekite.

Attached: cf4066e9056ca1bd40d23ee78809bee6.jpg (736x917, 81K)

wrong.
see

Attached: 1538782442150.gif (450x711, 1.62M)

Galatians 3:28
There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free man, there is neither male nor female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

The most common misunderstandings is to confuse individual Jews and Israel as a nation.

Israel is a chosen NATION. Individual Jews are not chosen in the same way the gentiles are not individually chosen. Except in Christ.

There is absolutely no difference before God between Jew and Gentile. All that meters is Christ.

Talmudic Jews are satanic the same way as Muslims and Jehovah's Witnesses.

Wrong. The Bible was written by Jews. Hence Cucktianity was created by Jews. You follow a Jewish religion.

John 8:39,44
They answered him, “Our father is Abraham.” (we are Jews).

Jesus said to them, “If you were Abraham’s children (true Jews), you would do the works of Abraham. But now you seek to kill me, a man who has told you the truth which I heard from God. Abraham didn’t do this. You do the works of your father.” They said to him, “We were not born of sexual immorality. We have one Father, God.” Therefore Jesus said to them, “If God were your father, you would love me .... You are of your father, the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and doesn’t stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks on his own; for he is a liar, and the father of lies."

Romans 2:28-29
For he is not a Jew who is one outwardly, neither is that circumcision which is outward in the flesh; but he is a Jew who is one inwardly, and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit not in the letter; whose praise is not from men, but from God.

I can be a Christian and think Judaism is old and deprecated.

Watch me faggot

Wrong again. The new testament was written by Christians. Stop ignoring God brother.

Absolutely not true. Christianity is diametrically different then OT Judaism.

Talmudic Judaism that started in Babylon is of satanic origin.

Ezekiel 8:12-13
Then he said to me, “Son of man, have you seen what the elders of the house of Israel do in the dark, every man in his rooms of imagery? For they say, ‘Yahweh doesn’t see us. Yahweh has forsaken the land.’” He said also to me, “You will again see more of the great abominations which they do.”

Oh it's you, the faggot that sees El/Saturn everywhere and completely disregards Jove/Jupiter while doing so. You clearly have no inner voice if you can't piece it together and keep trying to force your same stupid bullshit where you ignore significant details and substitute your own inaccurate ones according to your material world focused bias. There is no Spirit in you. "Let those who have eyes to see and ears to hear understand." You have neither apparently.

>The new testament was written by Christians
NOPE

Paul started the "christians". That's he and Peter fought over circumcision.

Attached: 1511055854906.jpg (797x925, 290K)

Attached: jewwars.png (544x876, 249K)

>There is no Spirit in you
>you're an NPC
LOL!!!!!!!!

Jesus talked to devils

t NPC

>Jesus said to them, “If you were Abraham’s children (true Jews)
MUH REAL JEWS

lol

This.

The problem is that most people think being a jew is a physical property. This is a worldly perversion of the truth. The truth is that ALL those in christ regardless of geneology are jews. And all of those not in christ are non-jews. The so-called jews of today, the semites, those who claim themselves to be of jewish origin are no more jews than blacks or chinese or whatever else. The single factor that designates you as a jew or not is your belief in Christ.

Jew is a spiritual title, not a worldly title. Anyone claiming to be a physical jew even if they're of the tribe of judah or some other semitic tribe are misinformed or intentionally misinforming others. Depending on their level of knowledge on these matters.

Matthew 27:17-26
17Therefore when they were gathered together, Pilate said unto them, Whom will ye that I release unto you? Barabbas, or Jesus which is called Christ?
18For he knew that for envy they had delivered him.
19When he was set down on the judgment seat, his wife sent unto him, saying, Have thou nothing to do with that just man: for I have suffered many things this day in a dream because of him.
20But the chief priests and elders persuaded the multitude that they should ask Barabbas, and destroy Jesus.
21The governor answered and said unto them, Whether of the twain will ye that I release unto you? They said, Barabbas.
22Pilate saith unto them, What shall I do then with Jesus which is called Christ? They all say unto him, Let him be crucified.
23And the governor said, Why, what evil hath he done? But they cried out the more, saying, Let him be crucified.
24When Pilate saw that he could prevail nothing, but that rather a tumult was made, he took water, and washed his hands before the multitude, saying, I am innocent of the blood of this just person: see ye to it.
25Then answered all the people, and said, His blood be on us, and on our children.
26Then released he Barabbas unto them: and when he had scourged Jesus, he delivered him to be crucified.

The Jews killed Him for speaking truth to power, they accepted His blood on their hands, and that's why to this very day Jesus is more hated by Jews than Hitler is. Jews killed God and their fanatical hatred is driven by this truth

Those who wrote the New Testament were racial Jews with all the bells and whistles including their foreskin circumcised. Jews are a race. Jews wrote the Bible. Christianity was created by Jews. You serve a Jewish God. All verifiable facts. Stay cucked faggots.

>The truth is that ALL those in christ regardless of geneology are jews.
LOL!

"spiritual Jews" = Christkikes

Attached: rabbi god.jpg (600x495, 128K)

LOL!!! Without an inner voice you cannot reflect be introspective or even consider an idea without already accepting it. You can't think. The fact that you immediately try to frame the inner voice as hearing devils shows just little you know and just how much you fear what I am putting out for others to see, for it is the Truth.

You keep trying to pull this stupid shit. I'm going to cut off your next attempt for I know your next post.
John 4:22
22You worship what you do not know; we worship what we do know, for salvation is from the Jews. 23But a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and in truth, for the Father is seeking such as these to worship Him.

In SPIRIT. Not the FLESH. How many times do you have to have your head beat in with the truth before you stop your false testimony? There will be no mercy for you on that Day if you continue as you have. For you seek to lead those which are God's Children astray.

>racial Jews
Jews aren't a race. There was no Noah or "Shem" and there is no Shemites. No anti-shemitism isn't "race-ism"

>LOL!!! Without an inner voice
YOU THINK ITS THE DEVILS AND "holy spirits" talking to you!

t. Jesus

Attached: satan jesus.jpg (285x320, 30K)

>for salvation is from the Jews.
AHAHAHAHAHAHA!

>still ignoring the very next line
You're going to be cut down on that Day as a weed to be burned. You chose this.

>Jews aren't a race
Cringed and blue pilled. Lurk moar newfag.

You can't sound like you are a Christian and not know a thing about it OP. The Israelites/Jews have worshipped idols, been money lenders, and committed great evil all for which God was angry and Jesus wept. Furthermore as God's chosen people they were set upon by Satan with a vengeance and thus were corrupted with his full brunt. Jesus/God allow you to dislike people and things, this is not a sin. Go to church you Wellington sodomite.

Attached: 1541023584751.jpg (1200x675, 312K)

Begone, coin-clipper.

Attached: 1522885403191.jpg (2580x2588, 1.86M)

fun fact Barabbas had the same first name as Christ. Yeshua. Joshua.
Yeshua Barabbas...Bar Abba in aramaic translates to Son of the Father....
they chose between
Yeshua Son of the Father (Barabbas)
and
Yeshua Son of Joseph (ben Yosef) Christos
makes you wonder...

Watch me

Attached: pepsi2.gif (350x272, 1.41M)

youtu.be/wqdJDB8anwY

Attached: 1540229125681.png (800x1106, 100K)

Report these shitty spammed troll threads.

DO NOT REPLY TO TROLLS

Attached: Da Rules.png (607x788, 446K)

t. Christkiller

good thing the vid was removed

synagogue of satan get behind me

Wow what a great post

They turned from Jesus, Son of God. They held no love for his coming, a potent weapon but not the warlord they promised themselves.
I don't hate the jews user,
I pity them.

>You can't be Christian and an antisemite.
That's the same logic Harriet Beecher Stowe used in Uncle Tom's Cabin to abolish slavery. Look what happened using that reasoning.

A wall of text that is essentially explaining how the christian religion revolving around jewish messiah has nothing to do with jews ...
And since we don't have original edition we don't know what really happened
Maybe the jews were the good guys in the original story but christians changed it later.

Abolishing slavery was the right thing to do. The issue was that an actual, real nigger Holocaust didn't follow it up.

I sense talmudist scriptfaggotry, it's pretty clear that the jews rejected the son of God and so their gift was given to another. See

Sage and report.
Same old thread with the same old garbage from Jews and lefytpol. See pic. They are here to spam the board with noise and smoke, creating a civil war on Jow Forums so Jews, commies and third world mass immigration can continue as usual, while we are constantly infighting.

Attached: 1529015055692.png (1806x1252, 125K)

From 0-1517 AD christians are not allowed to lend money with interests or any kind of banking
Coincidentally that is the time when jews massed most of their power and capital and were major bankers all the way up to 1900s

>jews hate christians
>see flag

If your school system is retarded that doesn't mean you should be too

Fuck you and fuck your jew-jeast-infested-bread you jewish cunt

Mark could be lying

Welp, time to give up Christianity then.

This is really poor damage control. You should be ashamed.

(((They))) shut down the video! Do you have a backup? Jews fear that the rise of Paganism and end of christcuckery. (((They))) are very afraid.

Attached: 1540923995160.jpg (347x1023, 49K)

Attached: Jews Fear The Rise of Paganism.png (1276x829, 938K)

Israel has enough shitskin christians
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/189522269/#189522853

Attached: jew shills for christcuckery against paganism and gets caught red handed.png (1080x509, 68K)

>Jews fear the rise of Paganism

Attached: kek.jpg (600x832, 65K)

Attached: 1539064641344.png (736x672, 12K)

Jews dont even believe in jesus.

Talmudic jews do. But they say hes the antichrist being boiled alive in shit in hell.

Kikes are coward faggots who torture innocent civilians from middle class:

Yeah they actually do thats why they push christkikery much more.

Attached: 1536021017570.jpg (905x787, 238K)

Pro-Semitism in the New Testament

In the Gospels:
Matthew 1:1-17 and Luke 3:23-38 emphasize that Jesus was Jewish and a descendent of David.
Matthew 10:5-6 - Jesus instructs the disciples to take the Gospel to the Jews first, not the Gentiles.
Matthew 15:21-28 - Jesus tells a Gentile woman that he was sent to save the Jews first.
The Jews are far from being the only ones involved in Christ's persecution and crucifixion. Pilate let Jesus be crucified despite realizing his innocence (Mk 15:9-15) and the Roman soldiers mocked and persecuted Jesus, as well as doing the actual crucifying (Mt 27:27-31, Lk 23:11, 35-37).
John 4:22 - "Salvation is from the Jews" (i.e. from Jesus, David's descendant).

In Acts:
4:27 - Herod, Pilate and the Gentiles in Jerusalem (not just the Jews) conspired against Jesus.
11:1-18 - In the account of Peter and Cornelius, the Jews are amazed that God is merciful enough to save "even the (unclean) Gentiles."
14:1, 17:10-12 - Paul follows Jesus' model of going to the Jews first, and many Jews accept Jesus as the Messiah.

In the Pauline Epistles:
Romans 1:16 - Salvation is "first for the Jew, then for the Gentile".
Romans 9:1-5 - Paul (who is Jewish) describes his desire for the Israelites to receive Christ and the honors the Israelites have received, including that Jesus' human ancestry was through them.
Romans 11:1-24 - Paul warns the Gentiles against boasting, comparing them to wild olive branches and the Jews to cultivated olive branches.
Romans 11:28 - Even those Jews who reject Christ are to be "loved on account of the patriarchs."
Romans 15:27 - "For if the Gentiles have shared in the Jews' spiritual blessings, they owe it to the Jews to share with them their material blessings."
Galatians 2:7-9 - At least three of the apostles had a specific ministry to the Jews.
Galatians 2:11-13 - Rather than an anti-Semitic prejudice, the early church had if anything a pro-Semitic prejudice.

Attached: 1528385049344.png (500x522, 96K)

A self hating jew?
You mean like Bobby Fischer and Norman Finkelstein?

Israel was a part of the roman empire. You always say the romans killed jesus when it was the religious leader who had them do it. The jews had them do it. Rome was a jew empire. They fed christians to fucking lions. And you retards who say theyre pagans. The germans were pagans. And the romans hated them. They were the fucking gentiles. Rome only became christian when it needed an excuse to “civilize” new territories. These people they fed to lions. And killed the messiah. Suddenly want to spread the religion to the savages. Jesus and pagans are connected someway.

What the fuck are you even saying here? The romans slaughtered tons of jews which was good and they also hated christians which was also good.
>Rome only became christian when it needed an excuse to “civilize” new territories.
No, the only reason Rome became christian is because of the slaves and invading christian Barbarians. Among other shit that was happening they tried to stabilize it but it didn't work because as we know christkikery is cancer.
>Suddenly want to spread the religion to the savages
they didn't it was already spreading by the way of the jew. Jews hated the roman empire and so did christ. Many of christs followers wanted to destroy rome.

Attached: 1522940656864.png (500x647, 190K)

Yes you can , Christian were antisemitr for 1900 year

no they were not read I also want you to point out why they were expelled. 99% of the time it was minor and related to usury that the kings gave them.
For if the Gentiles have shared in the Jews' spiritual blessings, they owe it to the Jews to share with them their material blessings - Romans 15:27

And Charlemagne's court was full of jews, who enjoyed privileges, especially the long lasting usury one that was soon reinstated afterwards, and was backed by the church.

Charlemagne, when not attacking the Saxons and killing their nobles at parleys, or invading christian Italy, was busy fighting the Basques, who were being overwhelmed by the muslims, while sending embassies to the Caliph. He also invaded fucking Croatia, instead of pushing more against the muslims who were in civil war, which allowed them to rule in there for 700 years... Charlemagne is far from being the only case here, even the popes consented with the Rothschilds banking practices...

Attached: images-141.jpg (349x421, 25K)

Nigger

>hate Jesus Christ.
God hated the Jews too. Faggot. Hence abandoning them for worshiping Babylonian pagan gods.

Lol

Attached: F1FB281D-8192-44C4-BD5B-ED5DB99C0160.jpg (1200x800, 158K)

Naming the Jew and rejecting usury is not hate my Jewish op.
Gas yourself at your leisure.

Butchering Jewish baby in the take of Jerusalem is a proof of love of Judaism by Christian ?

Spain treatement of Jew before Arab and after the Arab is a show of love for Judaism really ?

Just a reminder, you worship a Host and the God you denigrate and badmouth, God the Father Almighty is the HostofHosts and holds authority over them. LARPagans and Pagan believers are going to eventually have a schism when the HostofHosts tells your Hosts to fall in line.
The fact that you're still trying to pull this kind of crap is evidence that you either didn't read the thread or you don't have an inner voice.
The tenants in the parable are the jews who rejected Him. The landlord is God. The vineyard is God's blessing as the chosen ones. It says He gives the vineyard away to others. That would be the gentiles and anybody else that is willing to believe and accept Jesus Christ. Furthermore, it says the landlord will come and kill the tenants. It's fairly plain to understand for those who have ears to hear.

what in the fuck are you saying?
Now for their actual policies... The popes even invited and maintained jewish comunities in Italy, shielding them from persecution, while consenting with their usury privileges, and even with the banking practices of the Rothschilds...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sicut_Judaeis

"If you worship your enemy, you are defeated. If you adopt your enemy's religion you are enslaved. If you breed with your enemy you are destroyed." - Ancient Greek quote

>God the Father Almighty is the HostofHosts and holds authority over them
this is some next level jew larping. Your dead jew is just that dead. My gods are forever. You are worshiping some dead jewish rabbi fuckhead all the art in the world will not change this.

Attached: 1530735242995.jpg (604x403, 50K)

Treatement of Jew by wisigoth , also we did not became Jew , we became Christian , converting by force Jewish people to Christianity , burning Torah and Talmud.