MUH CHAIN MIGRATION

>MUH CHAIN MIGRATION
>MUH ANCHOR BABIES

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Jow Forums TURDS BTFO BY A BASED BLACK MAN NO LESS !! LOL

Attached: 4v5xq4tubmv11.jpg (835x767, 67K)

Do I even need to say it

Fuck niggers and kikes.

It wouldn't mean that at all because his FATHER was a legal citizen, you fucking retard.

He's black? Looks like a normal American to me

Also; OPTIONS field faggots.

You mean the fact Trump is a citizen or Melania wasn't an illegal immigrant?

Attached: Get a load.png (182x199, 71K)

since when is it only the mother that determines citizenship? do these retards think citizenship is passed down like judaism?

I unironically think you do
The author of this twitter post really *actually* believes that he figured something out
The left can’t shitpost, this is real

/thread

She wasn't a legal citizen but she also wasn't a fucking illegal immigrant
why are these leftists so fucking retarded? Do they really think that we intended the 14th Amendment to apply to people who broke the law to get here so their spawn could be considered citizens? Holy shit these fucking people

also melania was a legal resident, not an illegal immigrant.

absolutely SEETHING

Attached: 1536980592152.png (921x822, 651K)

>implying he isn't going to deport him and Melania both after he found out Barron isn't his

top kek

Go fuck yourself faggot

Attached: 1539303582605.gif (500x610, 768K)

Father was a citizen
Mother was a legal resident

Liberal was a retard

Uhh Melania was a LEGAL resident lol

shes married to an american citizen so your point is moot. go shill your twitter somewhere else fuckstick

Attached: 1476586945323.gif (220x199, 147K)

wat

Liberal Is a retard*

>gets completely btfo
>LOL SEETHING

Attached: 1536623886238.jpg (351x326, 53K)

Melania is too old anyways and Barron is autistic. Trump will be better off with some fresh 16 year old girl.

Haha that dumb nigger doesn't know that white babies born here are automatically American citizens. Someone needs to clue him in that we live in a white supremacist society that is stacked against his nigger ass.

My daughter wasn't even born in the US, she became an automatic citizen and.was giving a US passport.
These poeple are fucking brain dead stupid.

>>MUH CHAIN MIGRATION
>>MUH ANCHOR BABIES
>AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>Jow Forums TURDS BTFO BY A BASED BLACK MAN NO LESS !! LOL

There is precedent that legal citizen of chink origin whose child is born in the USA is a citizen

You missed the train.

>finn calling anyone else autistic

Just make Barron a legal citizens then ?
Only means he never can be president.

Lol dont be poor, nig-ish, or dumasfuk and you won't get kicked out. Is it all that hard for these browns to understand?

Attached: images(5).jpg (252x200, 14K)

Uh, was Trump a US citizen at the time of his son's birth? Was he married to Melania, granting her legal status in the process? Assuming both are true, how do you conclude that Baron would not have been born a citizen?

This is pretty dumb.

1. Trump was a citizen
2. Melania was a legal resident.

Barron's father was a citizen, therefore he's a citizen. Congratulations lefties for not knowing what you're talking about once again.

this is so periclean it hurts

Melania status doesn't fucking matter

Yikes

Pedro, get your shit together.

Wrong, it doesn't stop legal residents from birthing US citizens. So Barron would count.

>Trump will be better off with some fresh 16 year old girl.
Imagine the salt levels going off the richter scale if there was a 16 year old First Lady

Regardless of Trump's status I mean.

>Literally being this retarded.

If one of the patients is a citizen or legal resident the kid is a citizen. If both are Ilegal border hopers the kid is not.

Why can’t shitskins understand basic civics.

That will be no norm if the 14th amendment is fixed.

Damn guys. He blew us all out. Its her right to abort its her baby to give birth.
Pay up that child support right now for tyrones american baby.

This is in fact a common situation in the US and many people meet their future spouses regardless of their citizenship status. These kind of political orders motivated by generalized anti-pathy can receive robust support from people who would be directly, negatively impacted by them because they consider politics to be "virtual", things that happen to other people, and not something that really can undo their lives.

Why doesn't it matter?

>Why can’t shitskins understand basic civics.
It's really the general population at large. Civics has been combined with economics or outright yeeted by many schools. My Civics and Economics course was the most hatchet job course in which we did a crash course in basic economics and the basic operations of government.

You only need one (O N E) citizen parent for a kid to be a citizen. I think what this means is that as Americans we should be breeding with thicc latin mamas so their kids will be citizens while the prospective MS13 members and other assorted Paco Tacos get left on the other side.

Why do you think being a legal resident means that her child would become a citizen without the 14th amendment?

that's nothing
my civics class was 1 week talking about all the branches of government in washington, and 5 weeks talking about the clowns at the local city hall

You really are a special kind of stupid OP, along with that idiot twitter fag.

Doesn't matter, father was a citizen.

> implying Trump has fathered all these anchor babies

Muh leftwing mental retardation

Supreme Court decided that in us vs Wong Kim Ark.