Anyone participating in IOTBW in Portland?

Anyone participating in IOTBW in Portland?

Attached: 1540397660255.gif (364x339, 768K)

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/US/portland-billboards-aim-issues-white-supremacy-racial-inequity/story?id=54527026
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Portland is like 86% white. Why the fuck do you need to post white nationalist propaganda in the whitest major city in America

Because nobody hates whites more than whites

Attached: 1540363562484.jpg (404x1024, 61K)

Yes Mr. FBI, I am

just trust me
you do

You realize it's not illegal, right? What's the FBI gonna do, doxx you?

Yeah I'm on Multnomah

Portland needs it more then any other state!

the epitome of rich white privilege democrats need a wake up call!

Attached: 1541040129643.jpg (2000x1000, 165K)

It's true.

I tried to post a few fliers on campus but antifa got me, I think it's best if we find another way to spread our message.

Attached: Android_IMG_85920029.jpg (615x409, 21K)

Good, just be careful posting around max stops and state buildings

In Oregon? Isn't that place is a hipster central?

Yes, and?

Oh yes, hitting up lewis and clark college in a bit. If i have any left over going to PCC

Stfu kike

However much they are paying you, it's too much.

broke white hipsters that take art , music ,psychology and criminal justice as a major because all the Mexicans do the "work whites wont do" its hard finding a good job that the Mexicans wont undercut you from. all the rich white dems want cheap labor and they get that by their laws.

bonus pts if its cascade campus lmao
watch out for nigs

Dude I literally printed 500 fliers, spent my hard earned cash I made working at pizza hut and you have the chutzpah to call me a lying shill? You know what dude, fuck you man...I'm done with this whole thing.

Lol Im keeping my ass in SW

Okay shill, timestamp your ugly bloody mug or kill yourself

we have literal billboards in this city that just have anti-white slogans: abcnews.go.com/US/portland-billboards-aim-issues-white-supremacy-racial-inequity/story?id=54527026

antifa is gay and your mother is a whore.
stay in your containment cities, scum.
>fields.

PUSSSSSSYYYYYYY
>t. grew up in NE

>chutzpah

Attached: +1527389527711.jpg (1024x576, 76K)

+1 on this, I'm calling shill unless you can prove otherwise. And if you weren't a leftard you'd know that being on Jow Forums means you're going to get called a shill at some point. Getting pissed off is what leftards do.. True colors?

Attached: 1523588973263.jpg (400x311, 20K)

dude, he's telling the truth. the same happened to me, antifa beat us fair and square, guys. and it got me thinking... i'm a trump voter here, but i realize i made a mistake. my fellow white people, trump has failed us and it's over. i'm voting democrat for everything now because i finally see the light and now my life is so much better.

Hahaha called it!

Attached: 1540886607111.jpg (615x409, 129K)

because the progressive hooks are in deep. no matter how hard we try to tear away they just keep sinking in deeper

We can't let him get the nuclear codes!

Because it compensates for the shame of being cucks and faggots.

Attached: ouss.jpg (1024x1003, 90K)

Smeared a lot of fake blood on your tired looking punum. How kind of them considering it’s Halloween.

Attached: 47E9E611-02AB-42CF-A631-A33899C6CB83.jpg (338x361, 46K)

How fucking stupid do you think we are kike? Id do that to you for real if I ever fucking saw you irl.

IOTBW? I had to google it...
>it's okay to be white
you cuck faggots. You ought to be ashamed of yourselves. If you are white, you are a shame to my race; FUCK you. FUCK out of my gene pool.
>it's okay to be white

the fucking nerve. we made this world, i'll be damned if i let some jews pretend like I'M a problem. the fuck did they ever contribute to life? social pollution, degeneracy, subversion, mental contagion?

This is a jewish game, if you play it then you fail.

>Chutzpah

Fruedien slip

chutzpah?

fucking jew, fuck OUT of my country and back to whatever refugee camp you're from (for a FUCKING reason, I might add)

Bait^2 niggers. This cunt pretends to pretend to be fake, literally second level thinking but not hard to dissemble. Don't falter, spot the kike.

Note: Guy is intentionally being obviously fake, so then you should ask yourself: what are his intentions?

likely: Jew

Because there are a lot of White people there to see it. Why wouldn't you target a concentrated audience?

no end your life. on another note why do people even post here with these insanely long captchas anymore

THIS IS A PSYOP.

these "I was beaten for posting IOTBW" posts are popping up across the chans.

They are trying to incite you fools to violence.

WARNING. IDENTITY POLITICS IS THE LEFTS GAME!!!!! Dont get sucked in

Identity politics can only be put aside in a homogenous society. Jordan Peterson really isn't the best guy to listen to on the subject of identity politics, dear radical individualist

Because posting in other places gets you banned

No you fucking CIA Jew nigger.

Fuck off idiot, you've been shitting these threads up with pictures of various injured people and saying "muh liberals beat me up"
What's your endgame?

Do you know where the PSU's model rocket club launches from?

>Hillsdale, it's closer to god

What happened to the other iotbw threads?

>
>
>
>
>

NEW THREAD

Niggers spotted

Attached: 1540799763655.jpg (540x413, 45K)