To defeat chad you must become chad!

Listen up pol

Women are programmed to respond to strength and dominance.

Wealth and power are merely a means to assure that a healthy baby will grow up protected and privileged.

A fertile woman will fuck a chad and then cling to a cuck for wealth and security.

Thankfully genetic testing resulted in easy to obtain paternity tests. But this was the modus operandi of most women for untold generations.

Despite your power and/or wealth, you will only ever be a backup to chad unless you combine your wealth and/or mental prowess with your physical ability.

Some of you will never achieve this. Some of you will never attempt this.

It the truth is that women will never admit what they want but what they want is a wealthy intelligent Chad. Based on the fact that you are already here you have 2/3 covered.

Attached: D4BEA015-C9EA-4189-BE1E-7ADCE8AF4D29.jpg (640x854, 102K)

I'm super poorfag. Either way, I plan to kill Jews and take over the world.

I want to Stacey for my Chad.

Attached: 1541014144851.jpg (1080x1215, 123K)

I already know this. I don't even have a job and have fucked hundreds of bitches.

They will literally do anything you want if your 2-3 years of gym fit and can make them laugh.

I've had chics leave long term relationships just to party, fucked married chics, fucked army wives while their men were serving the Jews,

I've fucked more Asians/black chics etc. than you would think possible with literal nazi tattoos.

And I make them give me money and do whatever.

>I've had chics leave long term relationships just to party, fucked married chics, fucked army wives while their men were serving the Jews,
Every man worth the name has, user.

It's not what you can get that matters.
It's what you can keep.

Attached: CuntPunch.gif (299x231, 911K)

do it then. you know we cant.
if i could become a chad i would.
and you're delusional if you think you can become one whenever you want but you simply didn't want to become one earlier which was keeping you behind.

Snagged up a 18 year old country virgin who I have redpilled to the point she can spot a Jew from a mile away.

Don't think it cannot be done bro's, you just have to let them know who the man is. They instinctively seek it.

This is true to an extent, but there's been times where I was 150 pounds on drugs and got way less attention.

Went cocoon mode, and after couple years at 200 pounds with very low bodyfat they act like I'm a completely different person.

I literally have to avoid all the town thots and they try to befriend my girl just to get close to me.

Being fit makes a HUGE difference

>Snagged up a 18 year old country virgin who I have redpiled
Good for you, faggot.

Only time will tell.

Attached: Wommyns.jpg (570x575, 165K)

>LISTEN UP POL
Pol
Reddit
Back
Go.

Attached: ShitpostGeneric.png (819x460, 15K)

FUCK OFF BLACKPILL OP

TAKE THE CHAD PILL

Attached: the chad pill.png (1473x1386, 939K)

Lol, she actually looks like a angel, quite deceiving as she could be quite dangerous.

Been together a while now, years, probally will stay together for the long run.

I've told her I'd like to have hundreds of children and to do that I would need a bunch of concubines King Solomon style, she wasnt trying to hear that and I know I got a 1 in a million lottery ticket here so I plan on being good to her.

There is a shitload of country girls in this area though, extremely beautiful ones so it's not like I pulled off a miracle.

I should clarify, it's easy to find beautiful ones here, not as easy to find traditional girls who embrace being submissive and taken care of.

That's what I mean by I realize i hit the lottery with her.

it's all fun and games until you get selected for gangstalking procedures.

what would you say if I told you that chads were ALLOWED to breed by jews.

MY fiance used my seed to have 2 kids then she left me for an older man with money.
poor Chad life still hurts

How do I get a girl like this?

Attached: wu.jpg (640x960, 50K)

I would say this is utterly ridiculous since I am covered in nazi shit

What are your stats?

You literally cucked him

Just make like a hundred babies then it don't matter if you lose a couple dozen.

Worked for the old heads back in the day

>Lol, she actually looks like a angel
Enjoy that bourbon, user.

Attached: UBPRWej.jpg (461x405, 76K)

>Women want a wealthy
Depends which women. What if I fuck my boss and she’s a multi millionairess with racehorses wandering around his house and she takes me to resorts full of A list Hollywood heads.
Am I not chad if that happens?

>his house
.*her
No homo

>bragging about risking pregnancy with black chicks
>bragging about ruining marriages and societal trust

unbelievably degenerate

Lifting? Not super impressive.

I can rep 225 on bench and I've hit over 4 on deadlift but generally don't try and go heavy anymore I prefer to just rep around 8 double overhand. I can rep 310 pretty easy but left the rest of my plates back home, could probally do more.

100 bhat

Maybe they shouldn't be fighting in the Middle East and Been at home.

Obviously wasn't their chic if she was fucking me, faggot.

>What if I fuck my boss and she’s a multi millionairess with racehorses wandering around his house
It's still his house.
I'm sure your courts will make short work of that, though.

Attached: Whalefu.jpg (650x628, 113K)

I would just tell the little niglets to thank me for improving my genes but that I would never accept them.

Thomas Jefferson on these bitches.

Stay mad faggot, I got no love and I'm Cucking every race I see.

youre not a chad, youre just a nigger
and lying
imagine unironically braggin about this
holy shit

I plan of having at least two more kids, I don't understand why my fellow white ppl make so few kids, we have grown weak

If your Chad enough you will have them hand it over way before then.

This one army dude came back from Iraq pissed off his girl spent his entire 50k in the bank, was overdrawn lmao

Jumped in his car to speed off which the brakes had been ran ragged and hit his neighbors car lmao shameful display!

You have no idea the shit eating grin I get when you incels think I am making this up lmao

Got me. Let them grow up in the south around negros and they will either become cucks or alpha as fuck.

Seems to make or break people

>This one army dude
KEK

Attached: SexualAssault.jpg (960x638, 114K)

I could go into detail about how Asian bitches are super tight but smell wierd, how big black bitches are strangely good fucks and have no gag reflexes, I could say that when I see them making eye contact and grinning or giggling I ignore them and smile because I already know at that point I could fuck...

I won't go into too much details though... That's enough for chads to know this is no LARP.

And not bragging, this doesn't make me look cool, I'm anonymous fagget, I'm trying to let other bro's know u can do this shit too

Can I be like you even though I'm 5'4" and not white?

no. you just walk up to chad and pop him in the mouth. he's gonna drop just like bob or jimmy

I actually feel bad for him to this day, it was his high school sweetheart.

But we were all young as well, but fuck it he should have been home and not getting jewed hard as fuck.

I've actually fucked a lot of army wives, their men would go on leave and they would get lonely, the rest was history.

Living around pretentious troops who have me shit for being anti-war for Jews made it a little easier to do though.

Such passive aggressive betas for the most part.

Chilled with some 5th group dudes I respected though, they were all crazy as fuck chads

Well I am usually the tallest guy in the room, but one of my best friends was a Manlet negro and he fucked more chics than I did.

To be honest growing up around blacks is what redpilled me to not respect females

True sometimes, I've been KO'ed by a Manlet, also had my jaw broke before and didn't even feel it until the adrenaline wore off, you can imagine how angry I was. I'll leave out the rest of that story. Jaw does hurt to this day though but ehh life's like that

you've never been to the USA
you've never had sex
you've never talked to an attractive woman

Whatever you say bitch

This is based and redpilled. But still much more info is needed. Start by reading Jordan Peterson. Learn to be a man. This is mostly a mental thing. It starts by not giving a fuck what women want, going out and being a slayer however you can. Find your best attributes and utilize these attributes to succeed. Then make babies when you find a woman, and make as many as you can. Don't worry about dick size or your physical appearance, this is gay as fuck, and part of the reason men don't succeed at being men. You cant thrive if your worried about vanity, or pleasing women(women are never satisfied, you cant please them you can only keep them in line). Definitely lift weights, if you get jacked and have 8 pack abs, and women all start flocking to you, fine, but don't lift for this reason, you lift for power, and the ability to kick ass and crush any challenge before you. Once you are thriving and winning at life, women naturally will be ready to be yours. And if you get them pregnant you win. Every other thing in life was irrelevant to achieving a woman/children once you get to this point. Your cock size, muscle mass, wether you had a beer belly, 4 pack, or six pack. None of it mattered.
And after having kids, become a great role model and father, the challenge doesn't end there. You can do it anons. Go for it or DIE trying!

What if you knock up randos and then make them take you to child support court?

>What if you knock up randos and then make them take you to child support court?
This isn't "Spot The Nigger", user.

Nice try, though.

I will say this is satire blah blah I would never do any of this in real life

:^

Smart tactic as far as making sure your genetics spread across the world.

All the anonymous bitches I've fucked that I knew could never find me again or knew anything about me I made sure to creampie lol

Sink or swim it's a tough world, I had it super rough and it turned me into Chad, I only want the same for my offspring

you know the rules. they can't leave now

we oldfags here gave up a long, long time ago.

you must be new here to post something like this.
heh, hopeful are we? what a retard.

Well good job finding out who the whore wives are and keeping that info to yourself. Im sure your shit would be flying out of your pant legs and onto your shoes if any of the army husbands found out. Think your years of being in the gym will do you any good then? Your literally cucking trained killers who have been close to death, and have pushed themselves to the limit.
But yea, I guess it does take two. So if ever any of them find out they will murder you both more than likely.

whoa, whoa, whoa! easy there buddy. this is a board of peace, k bud?

Ok listen up faggots, if you just want to fuck bitches and improve your game this is how.

Go somewhere chics hang, talk to every single chic you see, fat bitches, bad bitches.

You will get shit down, a lot, this will make you less anxious as you get used to it.

My negro friend who had a higher kill count that me had EVERY social media, POF, tagged, every one.

He would literally write a message to every girl within 50-100 miles.

All it needs to say is "wanna chill"

They know what this means, especially if you imply at night or smoking a blunt.

DO NOT treat them like a girl, just act like they are your homeboy and make funny jokes, avoid anything til crazy that might scare them, don't stare at them, let them stare at you.

Ask them straight up if they are down to fuck, eventually you will learn to pick up on if they are or not and you can just go in and make a move without asking.

I would recommend learning to pick up on when they want it before trying this so you don't get metood.

Fat girls are the easiest fucks and they will tell their friends if you fuck them right, then ignore their pretty friends for the fat one, it will drive them CRAZY and they will try and fuck you, trust me this works.

Feel free to ask any advice bro's, legit Chad here and if all u want is to fuck bitches I can help

I woldnt recommend this lifestyle. Find a nice fertile wife, make 10 kids with her. If you really want to make lots of kids with different women, be Mormon/muslim. All you got to do is give lip service to the religion, pretend to believe it and they will give you multiple wives in return.

>to defeat chad must become chad
>5'7" manlet

How the fuck is this supposed to work? Short of becoming Dan Bilzerian rich I'm fucked.

I grew up in the hood in the south, u think I ain't lived around killers my whole life?

You could not find a more paranoid crazy fuck than me.

I also walk around the hood covers in visible nazi ink, death is inevitable, you ain't scaring nobody fuck boy

This is all very try information, and yea, if you do just want to fuck bitches/improve game this works. Women are whores. This guy clearly proves it.

ip and home address noted. soon

Your hood skills wont top off special forces or even basic infantry.
Do you hold a gun sideways? Do you have a gun at all? Cucking a man is going to cause him to come at you with a weapon. Because in the minds of these army men, your due for an execution, you have violated and degraded his wife, and his family. If he cant beat the living fuck out of you with his fists he will find the proper tool.

I literally do not give a fuck and the bitches never kissed and told.

And I'm from the south, Tennessee, i can knock a Pepsi can down at 100 yards with my eyes closed. I am well familiar with military tactics, slicing the pie etc. and that's nothing special it's just part of being a southern boy.

I have cucked army fuck boys, sorry if that hurts your feelings.

Also you have clearly never lived around niggers if you think that won't teach you how to watch for hits.

Believe me, I've pissed off way more black gangs than army fuckers, if I die I would bet my money on payback from some black gangbanger.

I realize we clown on blacks a lot, but they are pretty sneaky at walk ups and doing hits.

I didn't make it to this age without being very, very alert and very lucky

Nope not at all I don't give a fuck either, so long as your not around my wife. Just telling you how it is. If you get fucked up by a mad army boy someday don't act like it wasn't coming.

Yep. They are all about sneaking around and doing hits, which is why they cant aim for shit and hardly even know how to hold a gun. Not needed when your point blank or sneaking up behind some1

I wouldn't at all, what goes around comes around.

Look, I'm not trying to be a dick and argue, I simply want to let bro's on here know it is incredibly easy to fuck bitches.

It really bothers me seeing "forever alone" when women are literal whores 90 percent of the time.

There is no reason Jow Forums couldn't have all kinds of bitches, I do it and if anything Jews help us out
By making nazis the big bad boogeyman, bitches love the bad guy

It goes both ways though, don't think living near a base that I haven't had army dudes come up and literally start fights with me for nothing other than how I look.

And yes, i beat his ass til he jumped out a window and dragged in back in to continue the ass whooping.

Ain't nobody scared of no army fuck you got life fucked up bro.

If it's my time to go it is what it is

It's funny people think seduction doesn't exist. The reality is that you can get any woman you want, some will take more time than others but doing the right thing will always lead to the same result. This is because women only want a good everyday dicking and chocolates. Wealth is a bonus.

What you say about women is true. Women are whores, are like children, and its way worse this day and age with our degenerate culture. That's why they have to be kept in their place. Part of the challenge with having a stable family is keeping the woman from cucking, and keeping away anyone who would cuck you. Raping a married woman, a daughter or fucking a mans wife used to be like stealing your neighbors livestock. You devalue the man's property and family. This back in the day was a serious offense and the man is justified in destroying you for it. Because you tempted his bitch away from his motherly duty and destroyed her value to him especially if you impregnate her.

And most murders happen up close and personal.

Niggers are murkin folks every day down here.

Ain't nobody getting sniped.

Soldiers talk a big game but from what I've seen are scared to catch a body, I've seen it happen rarely

This is true and I am loyal to those I respect.

But some army fuck who I haven't seen do shit but fight Israels enemies and point guns at southerners and force integration?

Fuck them

Literal negro.

>unless you combine your wealth and/or mental prowess with your physical ability

That still does nothing because guess what? People become bored of each other and the state still guarantees women custody of children and half ther partbers paychecks for 18 years by virtue of their gender.

This is why the west is in decline, smart men have no reason to make good money anymore unless they want to die alone. Retards like you won’t amount to anything, you can’t even grasp the circumstance we’re in.

spoken like a true cuck, pardon me for treating bitches like they want.

If y'all ain't going to continue the white race, well guess what? I will personally.

So fuck you too

you cant be chad. Either you are or you arent.

Gotta go guys, for legal reasons I must inform you everything I have posted is satire and I made it all up.

Goodnight :/) hike this advice helps one of U retards get laid and not kel tek R9k yourself

This is why our society was better off, back when we didn't have child support, alimony, and women vote, abortion, birth control, divorce. The reason women always had to be literally forced into their place is because of their natural tendencies to get bored and cuck.

This, better adapt and thrive bro's then you wouldn't be so salty

We would do it too if the situation was reversed. Even moreso. Gender doesn’t even really matter that much here. The laws just destroy the culture we evolved to keep smart people’s birthrates high and keep men working hard. It’s totally asinine to think this wouldn’t destroy high IQ birthrates or that there’s any way of fixing this short of removing the laws or gassing the low IQ over and over again, or sterilizing them

Hey i did that too brotha. Grats on your unicorn

Thank you, same to you brother

>Despite your power and/or wealth, you will only ever be a backup to chad unless you combine your wealth and/or mental prowess with your physical ability.
Wealth just makes life easier and is not required. Intelligence is important and should be bolstered. Physical strength is fine, but cultivating another physical skill like boxing or martial arts takes longer to fade than muscle. Honest opinion though, woman will want you if you are unabashedly yourself at all times, even to the point of never apologizing for anything. Add to that a drive to do something, or a goal that is larger than yourself. These last two take time, most dating age men don't really know themselves, it's not until around the age of 25 men start to understand themselves fully. A goal is also difficult for young men as most traditional goals are lambasted on a regular basis. If you anons are really looking for someone else, I implore you to first understand who it is you are. Once you know that you'll know what you want, what you will put up with, and who will be the best fit for yourself.

I wish my fucking parents would sell the fucking beds and dresser and nightstand that are sitting on my work out equipment. I want to work out. I get the rush every now and then. But my parents got all this shit on my weight lifting bench. All i can do are pull ups right now. And push ups. I need to start pumping iron again. I need to get in better shape. I want a fucking slut to fuck.

Lol

KEK
You are the Chad we need. Jesus bless mate.
Pic very related, Southern Chad. Have Jesus in your heart and watch out for those black hits.

Attached: 1513433345325.jpg (734x497, 105K)

Why would you do all that effort to fuck a slut? Just give her drugs or pay her.
You work out and shit to score top of the line women to bear and nurture your children. Sluts are stepping stones and will fuck you wether your a fatass or a chad so long as you got the money.

>bald and ugly
>chad

Not gonna happen if you look like a girly twink

go to the gym and solely work on benching. Do as many reps as you can with larger weights until you can rep that weight, work on repping that weight then move on to more weight and repeat.

I can't stress my right wrist. Are there any good muscle-building workouts that don't require wrist involvement?

I meant i want a stacy to wed and turn into my slut and have children and move on with life. Jow Forumss been fun. But i need to move on. I need to get my shit together. Im fucking 23 and dont even have a drivers license. I dont have any friends. I never go anywhere so i dont need one. But i need one. And i need a fucking job. I need to buy a place. And find a woman to fuck 24/7.

ONLY bench? could that really be all one needs to do to get jacked?

Wrist curls, or grip strengthening. If that fails just wrap your wrists.

Ah.. typical situation for so many men born after 1980. Lost of men stuck with parents till age 30. Boomers fucked us up.

Im starting to believe that there is only one person in romania who visits 4chin

I have wrist pain from previous injuries. Stressing it too much makes it worse.

At the very least do pull-ups or rows.

If you do a push and no pull your gonna end up with a muscle imbalance.

Did that as a teen and couldn't figure out why I had back pain near my lats.

if you want to feel useful, spread ideology. mainly nationalism.

Holy fuck is that you jeremy. Also typical bongs excessive marijuana paired w porn causes homosexuality. Trust me.

Sad thing is this guy could be ripped supwr attractive nice hair and powerful but instead chooses the weakn degenrate sinful lustful life of easiness. Pussy

>salty as fuck
>ID is literally erectile dysfunction

Kek sure does work in mysterious ways

Adultery is a sin. Your ancestors would be ashamed of you, as would any of the Nazi leadership. You are a wannabe and have wasted your youth in vain, and will regret your foolishness in old age. I pity you.

Ive had this imbalance happen as well, but I don't have pain, just crackles in my shoulders. Doc tells me to just do more rows and rotator cuff exercise, and that my shoulders are fine otherwise cuz theres no pain.