Gun control doesn't wor-

>gun control doesn't wor-

Attached: homicide by firearms.jpg (960x684, 231K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate#By_country
gunpolicy.org/firearms/compare/178/rate_of_gun_homicide/11,49,50,18,65,69,71,232,86,66,88,125,136,177,172,149,192
eu-diktat-nein.ch/referendum/
cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/66/wr/mm6631a9.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

does someone has an statista account and can pull the 2012 data for uk ?
Not saying it will be higher than US but still interested

Not my fault shitskins kill each other. Now fuck off Germany.

Most of those are niggers killing each other, so who cares?

68% white country vs 90% white countries

Really gets me thunking

>(((selected)))

now pull just homicides
Either you're able to buy a gun or you're a slave

Attached: 2a or not 2a - aussie example.jpg (624x795, 97K)

Those countries are far more white white than us.

FYI, homicide rates, as a TOTAL, would be on par with Canada if you got rid of blacks. You can even keep the hispanics in the stats.

>homicides can only be done with guns

Attached: brainlet2.png (1440x1557, 821K)

Irelands on the list though

>gun homicides

now take out the niggers and spics

No, all other methods are sanctioned by Allah thus not making it homicide.

>now take out the niggers and spics

Most school shooters are white.

Hurr durr

Attached: main-qimg-7507876baa2fa3f5cb8aed3c8876b11a.png (602x365, 85K)

wow countries that don't have 40 million feral niggers have lower rates of gun crime, crazy

Attached: America has a ghetto problem.jpg (1531x841, 382K)

>2012
Also EU have gun control why there’s shooting?

None of these countries have spics and niggers
Sage

>USA
>developed
In case you didn't notice we're falling into Brazil status with all of the shitskins running around here. Don't worry, you're next Europe.

>countries that don't have 40 million feral niggers have lower rates of gun crime

1/4 of Switzerland's population has been replaced by niggers, yet they only have a fraction of your gun homicides.

Attached: Bildschirmfoto 2017-04-15 um 09.51.37.png (690x513, 72K)

include knife homicides, bong.
look at total homicides, bong.

Most criminal and homicide shooters on average especially in the inner cities are black. Why are you limiting the scope Merkel?

put in the baltics, kek. They also have cc.

>Most criminal and homicide shooters on average especially in the inner cities are black

Sounds like you need gun control.

>no guns
*stabbing*

>yes guns
*shooting*

there will always be violence, OP. deal with it

Brazil is worse.

If gun control works then it should work in any country, not just select European ones with low crime to begin with.

Attached: 1508024942001.png (1706x1260, 64K)

>switzerland
>7.7
fake and gay

Attached: 1540186388163.jpg (512x512, 57K)

>homicides by firearms

what am i missing?

It obviously doesn't work in Chicago kek, I wonder why...i

Now do one for grenade attacks.

>not just select European ones with low crime to begin with.

We have low crime because we have gun control.

Switzerland doesn't have gun control, therefore their rights are much higher.

Switzerland has looser gun laws than the US besides concealed carry

>"""selected developed countries """

That's where the idea came from, Democrats didn't want niggers to have guns and tried to ban them.

The safest country in Europe has the laxest gun laws whole Germany is a dangerous shithole in comparison.

Attached: 1478650019089.jpg (1341x3636, 473K)

No, we need nigger control.

If anybody is surprised to see Russia so up high.
I believe it was the aftermath of the chechen war.
Chechen mafia used to find out adresses of soldiers and kill them.
Also aftermath of the 90s maybe.
I cannot imagine that its still that high.

>we need nigger control.

That would cover the entire American populace.

Attached: white americans.jpg (1580x3391, 1011K)

That statistic for Switzerland is utter bullshit. It includes attempted gun homicides.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate#By_country

0.54 compared to 1.18 for Germany. Nearly double the rate.

It's like you're lying on purpose. Why would a noble (((german))) such as yourself do such a thing?

Attached: Screenshot_20181101-022606.png (1440x2560, 317K)

I don't have the source anymore but once you remove Chicago, NYC and Washington D.C. from the equation, U.S.A. moves to the bottom of that list. Ironically those three cities have the strictest gun laws in the country.

>0.54 compared to 1.18 for Germany. Nearly double the rate.

We have a lot of Swiss tourists and immigrants.

So why is Switzerland which has the laxest laws in Europe have one of the lowest homicide rates.
Other way around too. Gercucks come to Switzerland because it's far more beautiful and developed.

Switzerland has the highest gun crime rate in Europe.

Now remove Democrats and the number is the lowest in the world.

Also, the EU is leaning heavily on Switzerland to adopt gun control so they can no longer export their gun crime to the rest of Europe.

Thanks to the EU, Switzerland will finally join the 21st century soon. You are welcome, Switzerland.

>Sources: via the guardian
Cool feminist stats Ahmed.

No it doesn't.
gunpolicy.org/firearms/compare/178/rate_of_gun_homicide/11,49,50,18,65,69,71,232,86,66,88,125,136,177,172,149,192

The 0.7 statistic in your image includes attempts. If the Swiss gun homicide rate was 0.7, that would mean it has a higher rate than its overall homicide rate at 0.54
German homicide rate is double of that of Switzerland.

Yeah here we just shank cunts.

Oh no no no no no

This shill is on the gun lobby's payroll.

Disgusting.

Oh yes yes yes

Attached: swiss eu budget.png (709x860, 255K)

Not gonna reply, you disingenuous fuck?

Attached: Screenshot_20181101-023525.png (1440x2560, 270K)

Gr8 b8 my man. That site isn't even pro gun. Enjoy your gun ban because Muslims shot up Paris with illegal AKs. Gun control is a slippery slope.

Gun control reduces the number of incidents as proven by the stats.

Top murder countries are nigger and spics
Pilipinas is the spics of Asia, so they're high in the list too

Attached: 2018-11-01 List of countries by intentional homicide rate - Wikipedia.png (1354x6947, 817K)

>Homicide by firearm
>by firearm
Why aren't I surprised that the chart looks like a gun ownership chart? Just do homicides per 1million if you are trying to correlate anything.

Too bad Switzerland is a direct democracy and can tell your paper tiger organization to fuck off. Even the Czechs rejected this directive. You cannot even get Poland, Hungary and the Czech Republic to take in refugees.

>damage control

Your agony is gorgeous.

>Too bad Switzerland is a direct democracy and can tell your paper tiger organization to fuck off

Oh no no no no

Attached: Bildschirmfoto 2016-12-22 um 20.44.18.png (685x570, 436K)

Which stats? Switzerland has one of the lowest homicide rates in Europe. It's gun homicide rate ranks in the middle of developed European nations.
Gun homicides skyrocketed after handguns were banned in the UK in 1997.

Attached: UK-Firearm-Homicide-Rate.png (598x464, 55K)

Luckily it's also about leaving Schengen area fren. Like I said, paper tiger organization. You are getting cucked to shit by Poland, Hungary and the Czech Republic.

>Suicide and justified killings included
kys, (((Kraut)))

I don’t see gun deaths, I see freedom points.

Sign and support this fren. Fuck the EU gun grabbers.

>2012

It was honestly a different era in human history, after 2014 everything went downhill fast.

a 0% white country

Are there any "gun homicide per capita/guns per capita or gun owners per capita" studies/list/maps? Interested in how Europe and US compare then

But if you include other homicides you get the rate of violence. Dying sucks whether it's a nigger with a gun or a sand-nigger with a sharpened butter knife that kills you.

Here's America's gun crime put into actual perspective, not manipulated perspective.

Attached: 1421613717407.png (960x960, 281K)

>source: facebook

Dumb cunt.

I don't feel like doing the research, but I remember hearing that Switzerland has looser gun laws than the us. What they lack... is black people

Why is "gun homicide" shown and not just homicide? Of course there's going to be more gun homicide in a country with more guns, that doesn't mean other homicide doesn't happen

Attached: 1507010667584.png (610x1294, 69K)

Switzerland took in hundreds of thousands of Albanians and niggers from the Balkans. Switzerland is nigger central.

>american education
KEK

Nice statistucal manipulation, however, OP's picture still stands. Let's use the same measure as in your laughable picture for Poland you get all squares almost tiny with gunfire deaths negligible.

Enjoy your mass shootings, you truly should rename yourself to United States of Africa

Was looking for this.

Everyone in this thread whose leaders did not kill 11 million of its own citizens in the 20th century please raise your hand. Not so fast, Hans.

Gun control proponents
>[sensible arguments]

Gun nuts
>FAGGOT! KIKE! KYS! MUH FEE FEES!

This thread proves that gun nuts are not stable enough to be trusted with deadly weapons.

Rate of murder remains relatively the same though...

>Everyone in this thread whose leaders did not kill 11 million of its own citizens in the 20th century please raise your hand.

Not my fault that your leaders are omega sissy cucks.

Already did.
Also: Most gun crimes here are done by foreigners like turkroaches and albaniggers who are legally prohibited from acquiring, possession, renting and shooting firearms. That's why the self-determination initiative in the upcoming November vote is equally important. It will put the swiss constitution above any foreign laws that are out to fuck us over with the likes of the UN migration pact.

What's wrong with Lietuva? aren't they white?

Sadly this. It's time to turn it around, if it's not too late already.

your countries lack of regulations against big tobacco, pharma, gun industry, big oil and food industry easily killed more than 11 million people. as you americans say; Not so fast, Tyrone.

"In select countries"

Try again without the blatant bias by omission.

>"In select countries"

I'm sorry you're triggered be the fact that you were honored by being compared to 1st world countries. Won't happen again.

Well we are the best at EVERYTHING.

reminder: If you are in a country other than the United States, you are our bitch and we own you lol

>Conveniently leaves out Brazil and other assorted shitholes.
Stop with the cherry picking. When you look at ALL countries, there is no correlation between gun ownership and violent crime.

>we own you

Powerful.

Attached: us israel.jpg (1450x1165, 857K)

>lack of regulation
People killing themselves with tobacco / pharmaceutical drugs / unhealthy diet does not correlate to a government intentionally murdering its own citizens.
How big of a communist like shill do you have to be to make this comparison? Who's payroll are you on? Why are you hiding your flag?

I want a US mistress to keep me in her laps, feed me freedom fries and whisper to my ear that she will not let Russia to me

Majority of all murders in the US are committed by niggers. And if you use the FBI's definition of mass shooting, the majority of mass shootings are also committed by niggers.

BLOW IT OUT YOUR ASS.

cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/66/wr/mm6631a9.htm

Attached: m6631qsf.gif (700x372, 18K)

Brasil still would be figthing with mexico for the second place I think but yeah USA was the number one for a while now

you seem to be a little upset sweetie!
hey, shouldnt you be at work? the economy is booming! :)

You moron, this is completly meaningless.

What difference does it make if people are murdered by firearms or other means?

You should be comparing the total murder rate.

Also, your graph doesn't include the places with the highest rate of murder, like Latin American countries.

Brazil has really strict gun laws, yet over 80k murders per year.

Attached: 1537184868429.png (215x215, 10K)

Today's a bank holiday, you uneducated swine.

Go dodge some bullets.

Ah, holidays are so comfy. Get to stay home and play vidya.

Attached: Vidya.png (500x788, 215K)