So the way I see it the whole IOTBW stuff has some flaws in it

so the way I see it the whole IOTBW stuff has some flaws in it.
I get what it's supposed to convey, but there is a better way of doing it, and it's really simple.

"It's okay to be white" is a statement and as such invites resistance, especially because it ends with a "loaded" word (at least for normies it is).

the simple solution is to make it a question.

"Is it wrong to be white?"

note that in this case, "white" automatically gets associated with "right", because it sounds similiar to a play of words ("is it wrong to be right?").
rhymes are persuasive on a very deep level.

also note that questions invite no resistance, but rather get something to stick in your mind.
the phrasing like this also encourages people to answer "no" in their minds as the very first response (which is the only one that matters).

simply changing the message to a question will massively increase its persuasive power.

>inb4 hurr fuck off shill, never change message!!

yeah right, just keep (((repeating))) the same shit that doesn't work, despite getting a better version served on a silver platter.

Attached: suggestion.png (386x451, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lobjgVo0c2Q
thebrilliant.org/podcast/episode-55-exclusion-i/
thebrilliant.org/podcast/episode-56-exclusion-ii/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

IOTBW REMINDER THAT THERE IS NO PHASE 2

No, just use the improved version of IOTBW.

Attached: 1540432481676.jpg (3508x4960, 783K)

I'm not suggesting a phase 2, you sperg.

I'm suggesting switching up the whole approach and forgetting the first attempt even existed.

but thanks anyway for your input, schlomo.

IOTBW REMINDER NOT TO LET RICE NIGGERS POLLUTE OUR SIMPLE MESSAGE

I'm not vested in this movement one way or another, but I like this idea.

Good idea, but IOTBW has it's own ring to it, and since it's a statement the reaction is better.
Maybe for Thanksgiving, shill this? Great idea, could work

This actually makes a lot of sense, since a question is almost certainly leading to a reaction, and a positive answer instantly exposes the answerer as a racist.

Its needs to be declarative.
Its not for any but the white that should feel no guilt in their skin colour, who cares that the degenerate idiots gets offended, let them fall of the cliff.

REMINDER NOT TO LET (((THOSE WHO FEAR THE SAMURAI))) SHILL AGAINST SOMETHING THAT WILL BE EFFECTIVE

Do it faggot, I'd do it to every uni nearby, but nobody would be able to read or udnerstand the message anyway
So, do it for me

Actually a good idea

What’s needed is some sort of...I dunno...phase 2

the way the message is phrased right now is basically preaching to the choir.

if you want to awaken racial awareness in normies, you have to let them do it themselves.
and the way you do this, from a persuasion science point of view, is by asking questions.
or rather, you let them ask themselves these questions.
whatever answer they give themselves, they will believe it (because everybody believes themselves).
note that the way I phrased it strongly encourages a "no" reply.

i will definitely push this idea again.

Danke für dein Verständnis, Hans.

IT'S

OKAY

TO BE

JEWISH

NO EDITING THE MESSAGE, FAGGOT

>repeating the same shit that doesn't work
It worked marvelously the first time and it still is working well. 2 years in a row of international media coverage

can you give us a single rational reason for this?

>to prevent co-opting
>it is sufficient as is
>your suggestion is like a dickless faggot asking if it's okay

There's three. Now fuck off.

otherwise people do this kind of shit

Attached: 1509680098341.png (738x1058, 64K)

I also agree with this too as well

Attached: evidence proof.jpg (638x638, 40K)

Keep the English lessons to your classes, Kevin.

Go back to your homeland and contribute btw

I did my part :b

Attached: 1541058177107.png (450x600, 307K)

please kill yourself as soon as possible you kike shill.

This 100%
And we must not forget stage 3.
Pic related.
- VERY IMPORTANT -

Attached: sketch-1539287507233.png (1080x1920, 59K)

Based kike?

The fact that niggers don't understand why evidence matters could explain why so many of them end up in prison.

Attached: 1526185273136.jpg (403x479, 72K)

I agree that IOTBW has been overplayed, but this is just stupid.

First of all it makes you look like a bigger pussy than the NPCs are, and second of all we're not fucking asking for their permission. We ARE white and they can go fuck themselves. Full stop.

Please tell me you're trolling cunt

>The Samurai

Bro, your own women won't even date you

We can't change the message, or like others said it'll boil down to a bunch of retards posting racist shit. We need a new concept all together

Yes because White is not an ethnicity or nationality, it is a deductive identity purposefully created to act in opposition, power dynamics, and conflict with other such identities.

The idea of Race is total horseshit.

This is retarded.

ITS OKAY TO KILL JEWS.

It doesn't have to replace the original slogan, but it's a good one too

>the way the message is phrased right now is basically preaching to the choir.

You're missing the entire point.
IOTBW is there to get the reaction from the progressive left to say “no”, which will start to wake up some of the non self-hating whites.
The beauty of IOTBW is that it makes the shitskins and leftists come out and say what they actually mean.

This, you're either human, or you're not; no more of this
>B-buh niggers is be pepos too!

Attached: 1512838711666.jpg (1000x1000, 356K)

The actual flaw is that it's produced by Jow Forums, which is commonly known as a forum full of white supremacists and nazi larpers. That alone is enough to completely ignore the message.

Kikes are so god damn funny I dont know why

This message is much better.
It still will enrage the (((left))), but also will be more "friendly", persuasive and redpilling to normies.
but whatever, seems like kikes don't like it so nothing can be done

Do. Not. Alter. The. Text.

The whole thing is cringe autism

The state of the american right

The reaction is the red pill, not the message. Sage.

No it's not

eat a dick, schlomo.

science says my message is more persuasive. but hey, enjoy letting (((them))) win.
at least you didn't get shilled, right?

I bet you also believe Q is real.

yeah right, because us staying on message will prevent some literal retards here from going full 1488. doesn't seem to work, as the examples posted in this thread prove.

Actually you"re right. Being Jewish gets you shot by white people.
That is not okay.

the error you make in your reasoning is assuming that the NPC crowd will not blindly follow what the left suggests to them. if you leave the reaction to the left, that is what normies will believe.
but if you make normies ask THEMSELVES what to think about it, then you can get somewhere.

Reminder that there is no phase 2.
There is no altering the original message.
Anyone doing either of these is a shill.

thank you, Vladimir.
there really is much resistance to changing the message by (((some))).

I know that flinging up a shitstorm means "it works" in Australia, but that's not what we're going for here.

>we
Stop trying to alter the message kike.

Interedesting nippon

Being a kike gets you kicked out of everywhere by everyone

GO prove your hypothesis and stop trying to turn Jow Forums into your personal army, faggot.
Aslo: quit switching vpns and meme flags when you shill this idea, it's fake and gay and we all know it.
RESULTS. Get them or GET THE FUCK OUT!
youtube.com/watch?v=lobjgVo0c2Q

you think if I were a kike I'd give you suggestions that are actually backed by science?
It's all out there, it's marketing psychology.

for example, I didn't ask "WHY is it wrong to be white?", because then people would try to come up with reasons why whites are "bad" and they will visualize it.
instead, I put it in a way that associates "white" with "right".

but hey, just shut off your brain, right? that'll show (((them)))!!

Rebranding this late into a successful campaign is a massively stupid idea. You're either a shill or an idiot.

Stop trying to alter the message kike. Making paragraphs of shitposts doesn't hide this fact.

Attached: Merchant.gif (250x292, 19K)

This bullshit was already debated and voted down because this isn't some kike-fueled ad campaign. We ain't selling whiteness, we are declaring objective fact. This ain't some "let's get the women to smoke cigarettes to make more money" Propaganda bullshit.
We ain't kikes!!!
You either ARE white or you are not.
If not then RAUS!

I didn't switch VPNs, you hyper-paranoid sperglord. I came back from work.

I am trying to prove my hypothesis, but (((some people))) here are shilling against it. I'd do it on my own, but one person alone doesn't have the necessary reach. hence why I came here, and why wouldn't I?

or just late to the show.

calm down, mutt. I'm simply telling you what works. but by all means, go on purity-spiraling yourself into extinction. I'm sure (((they))) don't mind.
ffs user, if you're not even willing to engage in effective propaganda, you should ask yourself how you are ever going to turn this shit around.

Bullshit is still stinks no matter where it comes from.
If you bothered to read the archives you'd see that your (((theory))) was shot down for the very reasons you were told multiple times already.
IT SUCKS!
This isn't about asking for permission to be white in their minds. We don't need to seek their approval to exist, WE DO EXIST. Period. The world's a big pace and they can go find somewhere else to go fuck themselves.
WE STAND!!!

IT'S
OKAY
TO BE
WHITE

Including Israel

>I came back from work.
Now come back home and contribute to your fatherland

(((some))) people keep trying to change the message despite being told not to you fucking devious kike.

just watch the news reports and watch the elections this mid-terms.
>mutt
found the jew.
>namecalling right on cue.
you didn't support jack shit about your idea, only that you are blatantly trying to convince us to shift from a successful tactic to a less successful one.
Get results or fuck off.
Show me ONE instance of the rabid left even pretending to give a fuck about asking legititimate questions about anything at this point.
They are openly purging "white people" men and women from their groups and accusing them of "needing to die off" or "being racist for being white". They are NOT going to askthemslves "is it wrong to be white?" because they've already ANSWERED this question ALL YEAR LONG!
where the FUCK have you been? It's been posted on Jow Forums for the last 12 months!!!
GET A FUCKING CLUE!

Attached: your_opinion_is_shit.jpg (1126x1080, 148K)

>calls someone a mutt
>complains about purity spiraling

Your intellectual veneer is peeling off fast, Mr. English Teacher/Grunt

FUCK OFF SHILLS. We aren't stopping/changing anything.
>It's
>ok
>to
>be
>WHITE
It isn't a fucking question.

Mr Engrishu Teacheru san is right.

Improve, upgrade, and be flexible, make it fresh again

This could work very well combined with IOTBW. Having both posters would work very well, since this (extremely non confrontational one, that anyone will obviously answer no), will then lead to people also clearly agreeing with the IOTBW posters, leading to siding with us when they see the leftists freaking out about the IOTBW posters

thebrilliant.org/podcast/episode-55-exclusion-i/

and especially this one:
thebrilliant.org/podcast/episode-56-exclusion-ii/

HERE'S my citations for my previous post in case you still doubt the amount of research I've put into this. Actually LISTEN to BOTH of these and ask if you think they are intelligent enough to even attempt your high-minded introspection?
>pro tip: they're not, and they won't.

Of course they think it's wrong to be white. It's quite possibly the end-all be-all dealbreaker for otherwise regular people to veer hard right. The constant and proud and arrogant "kill white people" sort of shit. I'll be honest, I am never going to vote Trump and I had these people's backs for most of my life but guess what? The oppressed want to become the oppressors and the bullied always become bullies. When I was younger, if I saw clearly racist/sexist/shithead behavior I would humiliate the fuckers for it in various ways. But once "white" and "male" became a slur, you're on your own, cunts. I had their backs and they stuck a knife in mine. Now when bad shit is happening to them, I am as likely to stand aside and make a path them as I am to stick up for them.

Case by case, I guess. Which is how it should be.

I also love how I have had to sit through a decade of dumbfuck mentality about how it's bad to call people "females" but now "male" is standard practice. It's the least offensive thing imaginable either way but it goddamn well better be consistently "offensive".

p.s. from a pretty objective viewpoint, switching around your posters will definitely dilute the concept. I can view it with utter detachement and it's objectively true that changing it in any way is a mistake. Yeah it might piss people off harder in a different format or have deeper philosophical ramifications. But it's about trolling those who need trolled, and the point is to make them literally shake rn. I pretty much whish MAGA and Berkeley would kill each other on live tv, but even so, IOTBW is good because it separates wheat from chaff. If it either legitimately bothers you, if you are fooled by what is clearly bait and mischief that's harmless, if you are that hyped to get to be offended and not needing to look for material to be offended over...please sperg out, make a fool of yourself and those like you, and expose your own idiocy.

Attached: 1533437005663.jpg (513x449, 50K)

馬鹿日本人. People only talk in questions in Japan. It makes you sound polite and wise. But over here, it makes you sound weak. People in America respond better to strong leadership (like Trump)

you reek of insecurity. I'm embarassed for you.

keep on sucking schlomos dick then. you seem to enjoy it. I will keep pushing something that makes sense, you will continue to smoke a fat one. and I don't mean tobacco products.

>IOTBW is good because it separates wheat from chaff.
Yes, it most certainly does. Especially when applied correctly.

Attached: 88_degree_chess.jpg (243x346, 24K)

bump for the good idea

If you're attempting to impune that I'm somehow weak, you've failed. Your timing betrays (((you))). Hubris is not your ally. Your premise was presented last year and it was evaluated by Anons at that time. It was found lacking for several valid reasons and it's well documented in the archives. You are mistaken. If you're really in Japan and not just using a VPN then you are looking at this situation from the wrong perspecitve. If you ARE using a VPN then it's obvious that your attempts to derail this under the guise of "improving" it, insteadof proposing a new unique meme shows your lack of intellect and insight into the mentality /we are up against.
>spin that dreidel faster next time.

Attached: 1513185494222.jpg (393x395, 43K)

that would be Germany.

thanks, Tommy. I appreciate your comments. for some reason, the mutts don't get it.

I'm doing my part, senpai

Attached: IOTBW.png (1207x657, 691K)

sage for a bad idea. Stop trying to hijack the message so it can be derailed.

I will consider your words, friend. I believe you are here with honest intent.

you ARE weak, as you clearly demonstrate by your parroting of the same talking points over and over again. you are just like schlomo wants you to be. complete with being unable to see it.

Based and redpilled

You fucking autistic faggot

Sage my nutsack
Stop jacking threads and go steal some shekels somewhere else you dirty Jew

>doesn't work

Attached: 1541012889563.png (4089x2868, 1.77M)

this is incredibly rude and simplistic there are people from all sides of the argument and Jow Forums is intentionally politcially incorrect.

Attached: 1541030887026.png (1471x925, 2.34M)

you can't even be trusted to not nigger up the plan.
the future is truly bright.

It's in the mutt blood, following whatever rules their masters set up for them and holding onto them like some sort of holy scripture. See: muh shall not infringe

Attached: 1538998219298-pol.gif (150x150, 1.07M)

>same talking points
you are using a VPN to appear to come from Japan. You are trying to introduce a faild shill attempt to derail a still successful op.
You havent offered ANY evidence to support your claim, while I've already cited both the archives of my original proposal that led to this meme to begin with AND the audio testimonies of LEFT-Anarchists admitting that they are imploding and WHY it's happening.
YOU are trying to approach this stiuation from the wrong angle and are falling flat on your face in the process.
>just like schlomo wants you to be.
oh noes, my fee-fees are getting all bruised nao. please don't keep embarrassing yourself here while promoting a failed attempt to co-opt a YET AGAIN successful run at this op.
I noticed that the SECOND this op was run again and started to get the expected feedback you are in here trying to copy-pasta this bullshit (3 times so far in as many threads).
You have dishonored yourself. Please to commit seppuku now and ratain your honor.

Attached: tumblr_m5e0bk2fds1qdpdzzo1_540.jpg (533x800, 184K)

there is NO phase two
this idea is stupid as shit
IOTBW should remain as it is
sage, rabbi

Trying to change it because it's effective, schlomo?

GFY

I'm not using a VPN, you dense sperg. want me to take a proof picture?
seriously, lay off the cool aid.

you want evidence? just pic up any fucking marketing book, you shit-for-brain mutt.

>oh noes, my fee-fees are getting all bruised nao
yes, it does seem so.

> to co-opt a YET AGAIN successful run at this op
"oy vey! it was successful, guys! don't change anything! believe me! it was successful! just keep doing the same shi- I mean successful stuff over and over again!"
yeah, totally not a shill.

no phase 2
however you want to name it
ricefaggot

Attached: 1536618538886.png (1764x1746, 148K)

>marketing book
This ISN'T a product to sell dumbass. We AREN'T SELLING OURSELVES to GLOBALISTS you DENSE JAPFAG!
We AREN'T trying to convince people to BUY us, like slaves selling ourselves at the auction. You DON'T know WHAT you are talking about! Clearly.
You're proposing we sell ourselves like cattle and waste time trying to appeal to (((their))) sensitivities, when they've flat out told the entire world that they have NONE. They've betrayed their allies and each other in full public view. They've demonstrated a blatant disregard for REALITY and FACTS, including recent events that are documented with video/audio.
What world are you living in?!?
>yeah seems so
You only see what you WANT to see.
>Oy vey!
Yeah, it figures you'd finally kike out full blast by now. Do you really think "switching tactics" in the middle of proving a point is going to somehow make that point MORE obvious?
You've done NOTHING but attack me personally. You've don't NOTHING prove that this ISN'T successful at all. The ONLY thing you've done so far, is claim that we shouldn't do it anymore because YOU "think" it's not going to work some time in the future. *sigh*
>yeah, totally not a shill.
clearly not as much as you are at this point.
Where's all of your "originality"?
Why are you so dead set on hijacking this? Why aren't you creating a NEW "fresh" meme, then?
I've proven MY point TWICE, INTERNATIONALLY! You've done nothing so far but kvetch and whine and abuse typical pilpul over and over again. *sigh*
Logical Fallicies are not going to help you win your argument. Marketing strategies are only used to sell bullshit and tainted products.
>Forcing people to ask questions?
Show me some examples of your proposed tactic working at all in this political climate. Show me a video or an article where a leftist or "normie" has asked a question in the manner / style you proposed in your OP and come to the conclusion that you anticipated.
>I'll wait.
also:
Chk'd and kek'd.

>"It's okay to be white" is a statement and as such invites resistance
That's the entire point. You get people to show their hatred of whites over an inoffensive statement.

So what "science" do you have to back your idea? Any links to show this would be better than the original message?

>the statement invites resistance
That's the point. When rational people see the resistance, it wakes them up 100% of the time. That said, it isn't wrong to experiment.

Do you actually believe that?