youtube.com/watch?v=RmqjqrXVDqs

Attached: gayfrog.jpg (2048x1536, 614K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F5f6u5IdWO4
youtube.com/watch?v=-oqAU5VxFWs
youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He has lost it.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

losing all your viewers does that to a man

Attached: 1511389441553.jpg (5000x5000, 1.79M)

He cute.

BASED

Attached: 1541018402734.jpg (800x712, 137K)

The man who knew too much. The leading buffalo, desperately trying to warn them about the cliff. You didn't listen.

> Boomer satire

Fucking love it man! That dude never gets old for me.

Now that is Fucking Rock 'n Roll....An antisemitic gay frog~!!!! Back the Off Motheruckers!!!! Just back the fuck off! Shit's comin' thru!!!!

>Crush The Parasites!!!!!!!!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=F5f6u5IdWO4

God damn it why did (((they))) have to ban him the memes are fucking gold.

Why Alex Jones, the hardest working water filter salesman I ever did see, in the flesh. And Joe Rogan- the cottonmouth kid. Want some water?

>He has lost it.
Has he ever had it?
What i mean is, can you lose something you never had?

the memes dont work they just make it worse

Wtf I hate Alex Jones now.

Jones is a man of grace and elegance

First the traps now he came out being a gay frog or what?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 20K)

atrozine is really contaminating ground water it is a pesticide used on sugar cane corn and a bunch of aus plants

it is an endiocrine disruptor

Atrazine was banned in the European Union in 2004 because of its persistent groundwater contamination.[18]

Atrazine contamination of surface water (lakes, rivers, and streams) has been monitored by the EPA and has consistently exceeded levels of concern in two Missouri watersheds and one in Nebraska.[25] As of 2001, Atrazine was the most commonly detected pesticide in US drinking water.[6][7]:2 Monitoring of atrazine levels in community water systems in 31 high-use states found that levels exceeded levels of concern for infant exposure during at least one year between 1993 and 2001 in 34 of 3670 community water systems using surface water, and in none of 14,500 community water systems using groundwater.[26] Surface water monitoring data from 20 high atrazine use watersheds found peak atrazine levels up to 147 parts per billion, with daily averages in all cases below 10 parts per billion.[27]

wtf he seems crazy but check it

Attached: 1541071634240.jpg (1784x1248, 966K)

When will you Americans wake the fuck up?! What more can one Man do to protect your Culture and your way of life? The Jews on Strawberry Hill have a caravan of breeders of 3rd world violence heading your way. Bad, mad Alex!!.....?

Attached: The Bapistist.jpg (177x285, 9K)

He sure is

Attached: berserkerJones.png (437x389, 256K)

OK this is epic

This is what ROCK BOTTOM looks like.

Newfag, this isn't even in the top 10 of the craziest things he's done.

Attached: 9jbNM5P9.gif (640x320, 3.48M)

it's fucking retarded is what it is lol

Why are germans so fucking cucked

Attached: wdVtNxjQ0.jpg (1024x681, 111K)

That water filters don’t catch atrazine

These will be some of the last words ever uttered when we still had freedom of speech. This video will be outlawed in Hillaryville

Attached: CoreCivic_Take_A_Break.jpg (2016x1512, 925K)

You know I wasn't a big fan of Alex but his story is pretty fucked up if you think about it. He was gaining a lot of traction over the last several months and people were tuning in to him. Then all the (((media))) ganged up on him, blackballed him from the internet, and now he's doing this. Goes to show you only violence solves problems.

Alex Jones is nearing his final form.

why does he do this silly shit if checks out
i think the banned him because he is an easy target to ridicule

The fact that they are now able to memoryhole peoples entire career off SEVERAL platforms over the course of 24 hours. We need to break up these fucking monopolies FUCK THEM. THEY STEAL YOUR IDENTITY. WE THE PEOPLE.

Attached: Wassup.jpg (546x709, 46K)

atrazine is not in the tap water

I agree it's pretty terrifying. It's also insane how the brainwashed Left just openly supports these actions. It's a war I guess.

he sold out to trump bootlickery, trump would not evengo on his show

his info is legit sometimes i saw him on joe rogan

This is what happens when you don't drink fluoride

Trump spoke on his show several times you idiot

Attached: G1F17yvHT.gif (272x198, 2.78M)

Trump went on his show before he became president but I do agree its been the worst thing to happen to AJ. You can tell he was totally surprised and scared that someone he backed actually one for once.

In 2012, Syngenta, manufacturer of atrazine, was the defendant in a class-action lawsuit concerning the levels of atrazine in human water supplies. Syngenta agreed to pay $105 million to reimburse more than one thousand water systems for "the cost of filtering atrazine from drinking water". The company denied all wrongdoing

>my Dad works for Nintendo
Even I did not understand his cryptic message

FUCKING GENIUS.

>one thousand
out of what, a billion?

well said.love him or hate him he was gaining audiences especially among the younger generation which is what they worried about

He's acting the part of a Jester
After he was deplatformed he released a rant video in which he said his censorship is all China's fault and that China has taken over Hollywood
>He's apologizing to the Jews

Attached: 1540826980473.jpg (501x585, 119K)

aj used to be a fuck the system guy but he compromised his position by becoming a fanatical trump supporter he is probs paid as fuck over it but i tuned out with the 2016 election cos too fanatical of trump

Trump is a fuck the system guy, that's why Alex backs him.

Fuck you are stupid.

I still like his shit

i dunno it shows wrong doing why would Syngenta have to pay that much it atrizene was safe?

no hes not hes a maintain the system guy

Interesting. So in his over blown way, he's kind of right.

yep...

I see him as a work within the system to change it for the better guy

Holy hell.

he does a pretty good Dave Rubin

AJ came to sell water purification systems and kick ass and he's all out of water purification systems.

Whatever Alex Jones is, you got to give him he's hilarious and a meme machine!

South Africa wished they had an Alex Jones; Saudi Arabia wished they had an Alex Jones (the peasants there): India, Pakistan, Russia, fucking England and France right now...

Americans are so spoilt with what's left of your freedom under your dwindling Constitution.

We will take Alex....! Come here Mr Jones...Fuck those guys there!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=-oqAU5VxFWs

his sources check out
go to Wikipedia then go down the rabbit hole
atrozine is an estrgen protien binder

i thought the frogs are gay was funny 15 mins ago

go down the rabbit hole

He was brainwashed long ago by zionists, he’s a puppet in order to make the right wing look like idiots in a comedic fashion

Alex Jones is an idiot conspiracy theorist. It's not like we live in a world where even our ice cream tells us to kill and replace white people to grow our democratic voter base.

Attached: pecan-resist-3.jpg (2700x1418, 1.15M)

Fuck the haters. Alex is a saint. Zog bless him.

Attached: 1512049623525.gif (309x313, 3.64M)

Nice

he might be
atrozine is pretty bad for you though its used as a pesticide then permiates to the groundwater

the thing i dont get why liberals hate aj if he is pro environment?

Attached: 1555467886.png (832x454, 476K)

And so the fappening of a lifetime begins.

Attached: 1540974420313.png (330x706, 277K)

There are trace amounts of Round up in Ben and Jerry ice cream too. Gives you that nice warm feeling when you eat it.

The person most plebs across the world would kill to have a beer with...let's get real

Yup. Round up as in round up the Jews.

These god damn lizard people!

Attached: 1471973932364.webm (640x360, 2.16M)

>the thing i dont get why liberals hate aj if he is pro environment?
He didn't get to them first.

Attached: NPC Stop.png (736x1012, 912K)

i dont watch aj pretty much at all
Was there an event? or why is he perma-banned from the internet?

No Round up the weed and bug killer. Ben and Jerry is processed ice cream so the GMO plants included add in trace amounts of poison.

Can scared white boys get more delisional?

Alex Jone is 'Autism in Progress' . He keeps his shit together long enuff to sell some water-filters and then he explodes with very few fucks given. Respect that Man your fucking lumpen Proles!

He had conspirational streak but was fine before 9/11 then started to lose it progressively

hes out of the closet now. hes a faggot confirmed.

I don't smoke weed anymore but I absolutely would with Alex.
youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30

Attached: 1510631491048.jpg (788x960, 64K)

And, of course the wild Mossadian Jew from the JIDF® appears and it's all bad...very bad Oy!