>PersuasionMan on FBN 10/31/18
youtu.be/mtpL4ubcHbw
>NASAVid: RIP in pieces Kepler 10/31/18
youtu.be/_V7J05fK5e0
>WHVideo: Halloween @The White House 10/31/18
youtu.be/gr79wkErq7k

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Attached: 1529471149323.png (643x509, 198K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KaCBYrVsic4
supreme.justia.com/cases/federal/us/112/94/
law.cornell.edu/supremecourt/text/457/202
youtube.com/watch?v=o822wdJDqmY
bbc.com/news/uk-england-essex-46047494
wvmetronews.com/2018/11/01/gap-has-narrowed-between-manchin-morrisey-west-virginia-poll/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What does Democrat leader Joe Biden mean by this?

This is pretty funny, I just watched a french talk show about Macron and they said the poor guy was taking a week off because he was exhausted cuz its 'hard' at 40 years old to be working so much as president and suffering from recent bad polling and hostility. Jupiter is tired...Pretty funny, they dont say that about Trump to excuse anything

Attached: 47814_89860919.jpg (1500x1895, 359K)

thanks for baking

>troops are headed to Pendleton on their way to the border
It's happening. This isn't a stunt. They aren't laughing anymore

Attached: Screenshot_20181101-062605_AMN.jpg (809x1627, 428K)

Attached: 1540271786617.gif (2100x1500, 1.52M)

George's tweet here shows how absurd the WKA + Plyler decisions are. The fact that confusion and contradiction like this can be assumed as 'law'' is ridiculous.

1. WKA is about birthright to children of legal (domiciled) illegals.
2. WKA overturns 1873 Slaughterhouse Cases & Elk v. Wilkins (1884).>
> already stare decis argument is moot, when the basis of your stare decis argument ignored stare decis; or otherwise you subscribe to 1-dimensional stare decis cementing progressive-liberal wins.

4. In these two overturned decisions SC made it clear that the original intent of the 14A was primarily to grant equal rights to freed black slaves and that the phrase “subject to the jurisdiction thereof” *REQUIRED* that the petitioner for citizenship be “COMPLETELY subject to their political jurisdiction, and owing them direct and immediate allegiance.”.
5. Illegals are not completely subject to political jurisdiction; because you know, otherwise they wouldn't be illegal.
> supreme.justia.com/cases/federal/us/112/94/

(5) is where the Plyler "decision" (note that it's not a decision) comes in: law.cornell.edu/supremecourt/text/457/202
6. Illegal birthright is based on dicta - a nonbinding comment not relevant to Supreme Court case: law.cornell.edu/supremecourt/text/457/202
> "As one early commentator noted, given the historical emphasis on geographic territoriality, bounded only, if at all, by principles of sovereignty and allegiance, no plausible distinction with respect to Fourteenth Amendment "jurisdiction" can be drawn between resident aliens whose entry into the United States was lawful, and resident aliens whose entry was unlawful."

7. Since Supreme Court has never directly reviewed what 14A means, the Executive interpretation is good to go until it gets reviewed in Supreme Court or in Congress.

Attached: 1511800247463.png (1165x1118, 212K)

Godspeed Mattis and Trump.

Attached: 1513823033023.png (1162x850, 669K)

Exactly. I'm not saying its a sure thing, but nothing is leading me to believe Gillum actually has a chance let alone an advantage

Attached: 1540435918041.jpg (362x346, 38K)

>citizenship jurisdiction is different than criminal jurisdiction
If I kill someone in a state, that state has jurisdiction, not the federal government even though the federal government has made murder illegal. It’s amazing these people can’t see there is a difference.

Where are the troops going to be stationed?

Bears tear up wolf in front of Dutch zoo visitors

Visitors to the Dierenrijk zoo, in the Netherlands, were witnesses to a violent attack by a sloth of four brown bears who tore a female wolf to pieces right before their eyes.
>“The two-year-old she-wolf came out of the water with another wolf when she was attacked by the bear,” a zoo spokesperson told the NL Times. The attack took place in Mierlo near Eindhoven on Monday.

>“The visitors warned the caretakers, but the she-wolf was already dead,” the spokesperson added, calling it a “fatal accident.” Visitors, including young children, were shaken by the brutality and were offered aid by the zoo.

youtube.com/watch?v=o822wdJDqmY

Attached: DQnBoe2.png (650x650, 563K)

The Trump effect

Attached: 1540985811675.gif (900x900, 1.49M)

>I'm a fucking retard who literally thinks that just because anyone who commits a crime in a nation is held accountable to its laws, that means they automatically a citizen.
Do you eat handfuls of your own shit a lot? You seem like you do.

so are any of you Trump apologists going to call him out for using blatant kike propaganda tactics out of desperation or are you going to keep blocking out all the negative things he does so the cognitive dissonance doesn't hurt

because his latest ad was the kikest thing I've ever seen a US president do and its embarrassing he had to stoop so low

Guys I was at a residency interview yesterday and there was a girl there with the most perfect brapp butt I've ever seen.

I spent the entire 8 hours of that interview day thinking about her brapping on my face. Am I screwed?

Attached: D604E213-E279-457A-B732-E3235C4976BC.gif (270x175, 1.78M)

my plan for the day is to keep laughing at you

>Telling the truth is a kike tactic.
Just the opposite, actually.

It doesnt even have to be murder. I'm an american citizen and subject to United states jurisdiction, busybodies know this and if I go to Africa and buy ivory the USA can prosecute me when i get back to the USA.

Somehow that understanding of jurisdiction dies when its convenient to the 14th amendment.

The gaslight happens when WKA and Plyler together ignore and overturn the "Completely subject to their political jurisdiction" part.

That's the progressive win.

can the troops on the border start building the wall? was this the plan all along?

Attached: 1541048271198.jpg (1200x844, 205K)

Guys is there a state by state resource on what's being voted for? Because my state is rural and it gets zero media play because it's going red no matter what

but Trump is the president, so wouldn't he be the one who let the killer mexican in? I mean he is the one making such an effort to not let these murderers in...seems like he fucked up and now is just projecting

If you are going to worship a boy at least find a better looking one.

>Florida is a swing-state
>but Florida's local legislature is supermajority Republican
>Virginia is a swing-state
>and the legislature is divided roughly evenly

The difference? Virginia doesn't allow absentee voting, you have to show up in person the day of voting. If Florida banned absentee voting the Dems would cease to exist as a party in that state. It needs to be done now- all Republican states need to ban absentee voting to end this bullshit once and for all.

>Republicans ahead by 2% compared to 2016 early voting
>early voting ends today

oh fug

Do you actually think this line of bullshit shilling works?

>no blue checkmark

That guy needs one, he's retarded enough to qualify

Trump doesn't need to have sugar sprinkled on his ass.

Attached: fortune favors the prepared.png (509x340, 79K)

Pendleton for now

does it really? Thought the Dems had until Sunday.

Attached: 1315646E-374A-4C71-9218-70F95874FAA6.jpg (1807x2336, 1.17M)

Trump does apparently

that's why you marry a Slav model and not an old hag from your school.

Literally what the fuck is going on in your country?
Suggesting you shouldn't let murderers in your country is racist now?
This is the most bizarre shit I've seen in my life

Attached: what the fuck.jpg (1116x736, 163K)

>the TikTok virgin didn't watch the NorthCom briefing
Yes the three (3) combat engineer battalions being sent to the border will construct a "physical barrier". Now fuck off trying to force a meme

Attached: 1536434303.gif (500x281, 652K)

quiet, roastie.

Attached: 1540986810472.jpg (1080x1350, 131K)

I don't disagree with you that Dems manipulate that shit, but I'm an American living abroad and I did absentee voting for the election. What about people like me?

>Spring up an October surprise with a fake bombing to counter the Republican momentum
>Republicans refuse to back down
>"S-s-s-stop being so extreme guys"

hmm thanks. I guess they have to wait to see where they are going to cross

How's that blue wave looking, faggot?

Aren't absentees mostly troops, or embassy personel?

CNN's idea of racism is flawed

See

let me guess, you think it isn't racist to conflate all immigrants as murderers and you think cnn is just falseflagging

its trump stooping to kike tactics, its embarrassing, he must really be worried about losing

> Point out particular effect of open borders policy. ie. in this case a murderer.
< That's racist, you can't do that!

The struggling politically correct police trying to force people to not to talk about ugly particulars unless they want to get called racists.

The NPC programming attempt is so blatant.

Attached: 1523251135403.png (231x218, 68K)

>do you feel in charge?

Attached: girl guys need posting.png (156x122, 7K)

You have to come back faggot.

Mulehead with the latest info

Attached: Screenshot_1.jpg (746x492, 68K)

Happy Día de los Muertos, btw

Attached: 59f491a179570.jpg (1214x697, 98K)

Not even CNN was able to point out *THE LIE* in the ad :v)

Attached: 1535600032925.png (1165x1523, 870K)

>reading news article from the year 2000
>it says that new estimates of illegals place them at 11 million, up from 6 million, and 40% live in California

And today Yale estimates there are at least 22 million, while the Census continues to claim 11 million for some reason.

>40%
>in California

This would mean there are literally more registered voters in California than there are citizens, and that was almost 20 years ago.

California will lose anywhere between 6 and 20 representatives and electoral votes, depending on a low of 7 million non-citizens, a high of 13 million and a very-high of 17 million when including anchor babies (who would likely not be counted for representation purposes if their parents aren't).

Democrats would literally be unable to win in 2024, mathematically, if Trump goes for the kill and disallows non-citizens from being counted for electoral votes. He can actually destroy their party- he has them by the balls.

Not even Maggie was able to call it a lie! Just racist.

Attached: 1530008820218.png (1070x413, 77K)

Trump's not wrong

Attached: 137436762364.jpg (1080x1413, 429K)

Okay, Whats this "racist" new campaign ad That Trump released that I'm hearing about?

Attached: 1529631773602.png (445x472, 360K)

Are the polls going to be even more wrong than 2016? I mean, the Democrats did lead early voting but Trump won anyways....

Neutralizing the millions of snowbirds is more important. You can have "swing florida" with 29 electoral votes or you can have "55% republican in every election" florida with 29 electoral votes.

You live next to Sweden and you are shocked by this?

A United States congressional candidate has used a picture of a British seaside village to show what could happen if voters do not back President Trump.

An advert used an image of Jaywick Sands, near Clacton in Essex, to attack Nick Stella's Democrat opponent.
>The campaign picture, which showed an unpaved road and rundown homes, said: "Help President Trump keep America on track and thriving."

It has received angry criticism from locals and Tendring District Council.

bbc.com/news/uk-england-essex-46047494

Attached: 5bdacb31fc7e9326608b4579.png (900x506, 733K)

It's the one he has pinned on Twitter about the illegal Mexican cop killer.

This retarded meme, like the based hispanic conservative meme, needs to fucking stop. The Dems always win the early voting and the absentee voting because of low oversight. Republicans win the election-day voting.

How.....how did the Democrats become so tied to illegal immigrants? I get using them as a cheap politics trick but if California population is that important to them then I'm not sure I feel bad for them or understand how dems came to depend on lawbreaking.

It's a distraction because Trump is no longer "pretending to send troops to the border." They are scared

but there are murderers who are 5th generation white Americans too...how could this be that a white person born in the great country of America be a murderer? Could it be that it doesn't fucking matter your race or where you originate from? Nah, that's too logical...

>22 million illegals
relatively speaking, you guys are so much more fucked than those you call yuropoors.

Why would they be mad? That street is depression fuel

I'm really inept. I meant to reply to

Attached: 1538413498715.jpg (757x738, 489K)

>its trump stooping to kike tactics, its embarrassing, he must really be worried about losing

You mean that thing that Jow Forums has advocated for years? Using leftist tactics against them?

>hurr you should die with honor faggot!

Fuck off retard, we aren't cuckservatives here.

>30 years
>1988
michael dukakis detected

Attached: 1541076338240.png (593x484, 280K)

Good thing she didnt offend muslims otherwise they'd be really pissed.

Attached: 1505164307456.png (418x469, 151K)

>we already have a murderer so lets let in more!

nah its called Trump being scared and stooping to kike tactics, its embarrassing as fuck

Could it be that if we already have murderers, importing more from abroad is the most moronic fucking suggestion anyone has ever made?

full write-up

Attached: CNN_ Trump shocks with racist ad.jpg (1181x1388, 981K)

Democrat states literally get House Representative boost from the amount of illegals their states have; yet this is somehow not foreign collusion & election interference worth worrying about.. think on that.

>brits finally realizing they live in shitting streets

Attached: [Anon] Back Street Girls - Gokudolls - 10.jpg (852x480, 69K)

We all do it user

Attached: 1258985326.gif (400x218, 1.96M)

how is it kike tactics?

DEMAND REVENGE for the communist attack on our capital 6-14-17. When do communists get shot?

Based and blackpilled

Attached: LonelyJew.jpg (433x505, 41K)

Attached: CNN_ TRUMP'S RACIST AD.jpg (763x838, 296K)

>Republicans run an effective campaign about Democrats shifting to extreme rhetoric
>Democrats & media counter with a fake bombing
>Republicans refuse to back down
>"H-ha you're so scared"

But where's the lie?

It just makes me furious since my smallish state is losing a house rep. Because "we didnt grow fast enough" and cali can just bus them in from Tijuana and get credit for them?

Fucking hell. Pisses me off.

Getting complacent is the poison user, thinking we are still ok is just the path to diversity and ruin. Remain ever vigilant and secure arms.

CHECKED

>USA sees problem
>USA elects Trump
>Yurop sees same problem
>Yurop continues to vote for Merkel because they don't want to be racist

The problems will get worse for you but better for us, and the Dutch system of proportional voting means that you in particular will be worse off as more muslims get citizenship and vote.

reminder

Attached: Cali.jpg (1383x287, 76K)

Exactly, the woman you are fucking should make you feel young. Not the other way around.

Look at this rapist.

At least our illegal immigrants tend to be Christian and aren't doing honor killings and acid attacks in the streets.

So they dems got caught and now they realize Trump is actually going to reinforce the border, and is using the whole situation to help the republicans win the midterms?
I think I see why they are so mad

Attached: 1516410756418.png (498x497, 426K)

>be Trump
>release documents
>Dems say this will help them IMPEACH

Literal insanity

It is what it is.

Attached: 1514806302321.jpg (1280x694, 179K)

It's not, this faggot just can't shill right. Fucking embarrassment.

WV poll has Manchin up by 5

wvmetronews.com/2018/11/01/gap-has-narrowed-between-manchin-morrisey-west-virginia-poll/

>trying to nullify an example by falsely applying it as an extreme
I don't think that it's racist to call all of the ones who try to cross criminals. Let them apply for 'victim of war' status. It doesn't apply and we are spending a lot of money keeping these liars out and housing/feeding them while they are processed.

The curious part of this is that people are actually treating these liars and, yes, criminals as victims instead of looking at how much effort and money our country has spent helping other countries. The lack of gratitude is astonishing and good enough reason for me to want to keep them out (as if I needed another, considering the ones I already have).