You know what I hate about his presidency, it's not really what he is doing...

You know what I hate about his presidency, it's not really what he is doing, it's about THE SHEER AMOUNT OF SHIT HAPPENING
YOU CAN NEVER REST
It's EVERY FUCKING DAY A NEW THING, A NEW E-MAIL, A NEW SPEECH, A NEW SCANDAL
I AM TIRED

Attached: GettyImages_870730432.0.jpg (620x413, 29K)

Fag

It's really tiresome, Bush was shit, but at least wasn't like this. This overflow of information is making me sick

He warned you, you would get tired of winning.

Attached: 1499002476024.jpg (640x360, 38K)

Ahahaha and we're not even 25% of the way through. The shitlibs are going to start an heroing any day now.

I am not really a lib, I didn't even vote, I just wanna spaced out of politics, but I can't escape

HaHaHa! That is what we LOVE about him. He doesn’t give you fucking libtards a break. Every day he gives you dumb fucks a new reason to light your hair on fire. It is HILARIOUS!

You're god damned right you can't escape. You're trapped in here with us. Every day:
More rallies
More speeches
More shitposting
More news reports
More Orange Man Bad
You cannot get away
You cannot escape
You cannot leave
You cannot live
You're caught

Endless
MAGA
FOREVER

best part is they go out of their way to not ignore it since they don't want to "normalize" it

Libtards created Trump. Without their insanity, Trump wouldn't be president.

Trump 2020!

gonna win so much you'll get tired of winning

The price of freedom is eternal vigilance.

Get used to it, faggot.

everyone itt is a fucking retard

this

This is SO true and they don’t realize Trump isn’t OUR last chance, he is THEIRS.

Can't you CIA niggers come up with something good anymore? It's getting boring.

I got a solution for you

Attached: turn-off-tv[1].jpg (580x370, 143K)

Fuckoff Jeb

Turn off your tee-vee, faggot. Its nothing but jew programming.

The scandals are often bullshit. And every time trump comes out on top since hes literally chosen by god

SO MUCH WINNING YOU'LL GET SICK OF WINNING

but I'm not sick of winning yet

You like what he does and it makes you tired, now imagine how his enemies must feel.

I don't know what the fuck you people are so ass-pained about. I really, honestly do not get it. I listen to you guys running around like the sky is falling day after day. And I see nothing around me but things to be happy and excited about.

Literally WHAT THE FUCK are you so triggered over???

Darkness hates the light, it causes spiritual anguish.

>winning
He's in bed with Israel and hasnt even built the wall, how's that winning?

Attached: basedflag.jpg (854x1280, 287K)

Hurr durr he hasn't done a couple of things yet out of the hundreds of things he has done. Grasp at straws more retard.

Get your shit together, pussy.

Keeps everyone on their toes...what's not to like? I love having a politically engaged country, for once. Just ignore the news and unplug for a week or 2 if getting tired, you won't miss anything.

It's not him. It's the media. The media. The media.

They want you to feel this way. They want you to be weak and give in. Blame him. Blame anything and everything except for them and their masters.

A GODDAMN MEN

oh, it is him all right. He just has to do something to override their narrative and lure them where he wants them to be. I think he is doing a good job at that, although it cat get tiresome if you are trying to follow all of it and don't understand what is going on.