Do western men (millennials but especially zoomers) even have an ounce of masculinity left in them?

do western men (millennials but especially zoomers) even have an ounce of masculinity left in them?

Attached: 1516708570133.jpg (900x1200, 101K)

Dutch men certainly don't.

Attached: 1514492245450.jpg (4211x2445, 1.86M)

>meme pic
>the same one JIDF uses
>the same one about a bunch of tourists
kek. show your flag, Schlomo

Well, that is lean and lithe. Not a bad specimen of a human being.

literally perfect body

Wouldn't mind getting fingered I'm the arsehole by another guy tonight guys.

It's quite the aesthetic photo. If only fags were so refined in general.

kek

fags. thanks for proving my point.

Attached: 1536467176463.png (734x969, 1.42M)

Women are sluts and whores who reveal too much and men are not real men like they were in the old days.
Pick up some books we have been saying this shit for generations. If you think aren't masculine go try some shit against a man and see how you get dealt with. A lot of men are working out these days and are bigger and stronger than ever.
If you think girls are all sluts go try it on with them and see how far you get. A lot of this shit is just because media and the internet is undermining is and is not reflective of reality. The stats say girls aren't getting. pregnant and are having less sex than previous generations

Oooh pls more of that. Aaaaah.

faggots

don't hide from your problems windmillnigger

Attached: Hercules(farnese-hercules).jpg (1038x1500, 309K)

Mmmmmm.

Everyone in this thread is a goddamn faggot.

>he says this while entering the thread

Greeks and Romans were as manly as they come and even they would be all over that twink in a heartbeat.

Why do you care? Do you want to fuck them?

>Greeks and Romans were as manly
no they weren't they fucked little boys and were fucked when they themselves were little.

Masculinity is obviously decreasing, but is this a problem?

>but is this a problem?
yes. weak men make for weak society and weak society always implodes.

Checked but not mirin'
I like my men beefier, not this Madama Butterfly faggotry

I entered this thread because I thought the OP pic was about fitness and I thought the thread was about how western men are out of shape.
I was wrong.

average skinny male body, a distinct lack of tits. low body fat, as is typical for men. atrophied muscles from a lack of exercise and nutrition.
the delusion is real with these people. jesus christ

White masculinity is shamed and deemed as oppressive.
What a lot of people wont tell you is nothing makes women of all races wetter than a dominant white male putting everyone else in their place
The white male has become effeminate selfish sack of shit only good for complaining about the world rather than doing anything about it

Attached: sweatie.png (1024x768, 1.22M)

>average skinny male body
average skinny dyke body*

seething