Jew coming in peace to discuss Jews

Jow Forums, obviously there's plenty of anti-semitism in the world today. But nobody seems to be asking the right question: Who's more anti-semitic: Jewish people or goyim? The answer is JEWS!

Because we hate Jews too! I must admit, my mother is Jewish. So I'm a Jew. But I need to tell you that everything goys don't like about Jews, Jews REALLY don't like about Jews. Everybody knows about self-hating Jews, right? Well there's a civil war going on with Jews, and there's two sides: there's Jews and there's kikes. The kikes have got to go. The kikes support Israel. The kikes are in bed with finance capital.

Every time Jews want to live in peace, some ignorant kikes fuck it up. People don't understand how much kikes slander the reputation of all Jews. For example, the crusade against "anti-semitism" on the internet. Dissenting voices can't keep a holocaust documentary on youtube more than 3 weeks; Grand opening, grand closing. What kind of ridiculous policy is that? "Hey, this is a good video, this is so good I gotta report this video so no one sees it!". Meanwhile, if someone makes a documentary about Palestinians murdered by the IDF... that's hate speech.

I will always love Jews, but I hate kikes. Boy, I hate kikes. I wish they'd let me join the Nazi Party.

Attached: shalomyall-300x208.jpg (300x208, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FCuy163srRc
youtu.be/5QruHY6hqAc
youtu.be/x8kjr00WJV0
youtu.be/wl8XMUo9vcQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fuck niggers

Attached: op is a faggot.jpg (334x506, 42K)

please pin my thread jannies

your job is to end the covenant of circumcision with satan. Its your only chance of survival

fuck the jews

Attached: fuck niggers.png (334x506, 124K)

Your days are numbered. You'll feel what your grandparents felt soon enough. The burning of the gas in your lungs.

HEIL HITLER.

HEIL TRUMP.

HEIL VICTORY.

>evangelical batshittery
angels on your body, user

>trying this hard to be accept by people who hate you

nobody gives a fuck if you're one of le good ones, kike. Think what you want but stop trying so hard to suck cock.

You people are woefully misinformed about the nature of inter-Juden conflict and I'm simply enlightening you. Nobody wants to be accepted by anglo dogs and germuds

We're immunized against you, kike.

Attached: b3466f03fa3f0a3e68861f8f542773f3e4599ccab6fd17c4cc7b7c729866e1c2.jpg (1280x521, 86K)

Hadn't been for four Czech built ME-109's that were smuggled to Palestine in 1948, there would be no Israel. It took a Nazi designed plane to stop the Egyptian Army and secure the Ethno State of Israel. A privilege White no longer enjoy.

Attached: Avia-S199-hatzerim-2.jpg (1197x709, 134K)

Kikes are cowards who torture middle class civilians:

youtu.be/FCuy163srRc

if you dont learn about circumcision... you will be dealt with like the satanic fag that you are

sorry about your foreskin dude just use lube when you jack off to anime feet

Israel is ok, but control your rabidly left wing progressive anti-white diaspora.

When are you expecting a bullet to the head?
And how can we accelerate that process?

you tell me, gypsy. how did the nazis exterminate your mongoloid ancestors?

>diaspora vs Jews in Israel
I'd rather all Jews move to Israel so we dont have to deal with you, and you can self hate yourself there instead of fucking up America any more than your kind has. Just look what your people did to Russia.

>Kikes are not the diaspora

Chabibi-kun, why so cuck?

Want to know the HISTORY of False flag events?? Dating back to ancient man???
>WHAT IS A FALSE FLAG
These have been used throughout the history of mankind to subvert the course of time. To cause confusion and sow dissent!
>the history of false flags
Started with Grugs, longnose grug tribe would dress as blonde haired grugs and they cause problems for gentile grugs..
>problem reaction solution

Learn to cut through their bullshit facades, become sentient!
>remove your NPC shackles
False flag video
youtu.be/5QruHY6hqAc

Also here is a bonus NPC MKultra video
youtu.be/x8kjr00WJV0
Have fun!

Ingersoll Lockwood Spoopy Halloween vid MAGA Baron Bonus
youtu.be/wl8XMUo9vcQ
Comfyness maximus

well that was a quick discussion

No we aren't we've heard this stuff many times before

Honestly, I wish you guys would send out all the Jews.

>Jews leave America in droves
>Israel gains a stupid amount of highly skilled labor
>Israel also maybe gains a huge amount of money (depending on whether or not America gives a lot of (((exit fees)))

The only real draw back is a lot of them will be liberals, but I imagine getting evicted will redpill a lot as well.

Unite jews behind white supremacy, help remove all non-whites and you will be more welcomed.

Thats all. Help restore white America and White Europe and you will not be persecuted.

>that schizo user who dumps copypasta in every thread

Attached: 1514126771276.jpg (235x215, 9K)

of course

Attached: 1511211047642.png (500x382, 65K)

>Jew coming in peace
Fuck off subversive kike.

Attached: 9354843952421.gif (320x240, 1.19M)

So what you do is all Jews fuck off to Israel. Then you guys hang the kikes. Simple yes?

Attached: 1526919600721.jpg (1200x884, 294K)

Based.

>pepe is a sonderkommando
more appropriate than you realize

>I wish they'd let me join the Nazi party

Attached: 1a515e2c3d7131016e3d4119aeb812e172dc4fa7d47be926a3d584dac8920c36.jpg (704x920, 115K)

Not falling for any more of your shit heeb. You’ve made your bed.

The reason I don't like jews is because you identify as a jew, and Judaism is evil. Its insanely racist and hateful of everyone, and makes arbitrarily claims that jews are better than everyone, and expounds arrogance and cruelty. Consider the fact that jews mutilate children's genitals, and will simply never even try to defend it, they just do it, because they think they have the right to. So fuck you, and fuck all jews. If you want my respect, renounce Judaism, denounce jews and jewry. I respect people like bobby fischer, I even admire them.

don't let the bedbugs bite user

>jews
>highly skilled labor

Attached: 1519979047301.jpg (671x436, 140K)

Attached: trust me.png (1078x1182, 24K)