I just got hired full time at Lowes for the lumber yard. Why don't you have a job in Donald Trump's America?

I just got hired full time at Lowes for the lumber yard. Why don't you have a job in Donald Trump's America?

Attached: hired.jpg (1280x720, 187K)

I have one, user. Pls no bully.

I don't live there

Retail is one of the worst jobs I have ever had. I would rather shovel shit than work retail ever again.

Congrats amigo!

Attached: kingsofthehill14.jpg (360x268, 27K)

Bwahahhahahahahaaaahhhahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaa

Attached: 5BA95EC1-77D9-4530-8CDE-67177DE84F22.jpg (450x450, 69K)

have fun never having a holiday or weekend off, and even when you request one you'll get treated like a shitbag.
might as well just join the military, it's the same treatment.

I actually got a rejection letter for one of my applications an hour ago. I currently have a job and make $40/hr so I'm not entirely bummed, but I need to get into a path with more advancement than what I'm currently doing.

some people actually want to work holidays/weekends/bdays because we get extra sheckles

Better pay and benefits in the military over retail, desu. I work part-time retail in a bookstore, the people I work with our great, but the corporate bullshit is enough to drive you up the wall.

my girlfriend is a rich jew, so i dont have to work. she just bought me a motorcycle that costs 21,000 dollars upfront, no payments. shes crazy

>Lowes lumber yard
Enjoy working with the lazy dregs of the store or the grumpy boomers.

I made 60k last year just by owning my home, why would I want to work?

Attached: 20181101_090214-1.jpg (2279x1582, 597K)

>checks flag
>understands jealousy

Boilermaker for a class 1 railroad here. Worked 80 hour weeks for over two years now. End of last pay period put me right around $143,000 for the year. Fite me.

>l-look what dahnald did for me g-guys
>I'm so proud of being employed in slave labor
>T-thank you mr. Trump!
>Jobs not Mobs! Get a job liek me u bums!
>I'm so gratefull for my position in society
>I'll hold down the wagesalvery while you use my tax money to pay Israel!
>It's okay that you republicans don't actually work, and gain money through rent extortion, usury, and general capital gains made possible through spic immigrant labor and my willing wage slavery.
>MAGA 2020

This is why I'd rather have open boarders and full economic destruction, including civil and world wars in the USA, rather than watch another bootlicker economically cuck himself to lazy boomers.

It's crazy how the Dems are trying to destroy society so fast, yet Republican's are such genetic trash I'd rather actually dems just burn it all down quicker. They are actually more moral in that sense. R's want the continuation of human slavery.

Attached: 1524434174973.jpg (960x616, 104K)

Did you sell it? no? then you made nothing and actually lost because now you pay more in property taxes

I am waiting until it hits a million before I sell

Haha, you'll be dead by then fat fuck.

user here making $21 an hour but looking for more.
Sales is what I do now, but not my passion.
Where can I go and make something equivalent off the batt, with more opportunity to grow?

>my mom is a rich jew, so i don't have to work. she just bought me a motorcycle that costs 21,000 dollars. i don't ride it because it's a little big for me
ftfy

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Tommorow is my last day at Lowes.
Enjoy those boomers for me op.

Attached: 1548022850389.jpg (670x424, 135K)

Tl:dr

Attached: 1538614686874.jpg (599x480, 53K)

>80 hour weeks
Slavery

>be military
>every weekend off
>work 8 hours a day 5 days a week
>take leave whenever I want, essentially 30 days a year paid vacation
>never leave the US
>still get benefits
God I love the airforce

no my parents are poor. you are just jealous or something

>boot licker
>le economic Chuck XD
yeah yeah, gamers rise up etc. Here's a tip for you /leftypol/ faggots - if the job sucks, don't do it. The less people working retail, the higher the companies will have to pay in order to bring in new workers. Cant leave your job? Spend all of your possible free time developing a hobby that will push you forward towards making more, such as programming or even working construction. Cant learn a new hobby that can actually pay you more, or can't make the cut in STEM at college? Well congratulations, you're exactly where you belong, and the best you can hope for is a promotion to a managerial position. No amount of Marxism will ever change your state as a being of minimal capability in the world.

It's not like that in any other branch

Why?

Well done OP. I'm proud of you.

jobs give me anxiety and generate tax revenue for my corrupt government. Also, I can be poor and just sit on my ass, no reason to work at it.

An open letter to anyone who has ever served in the US military:

Please, shut the fuck up.

You're not superior to people who never joined the armed forces. There are many civilians who serve their countries in ways just as noble and honorable as yours. The fact that they have never fired a weapon or gone on deployment does not make them inferior to you. And your training on an M-16 or six months spent humping around a desert doesn't give you the right to spend the next twenty years reminding everyone around you that they're all worthless and weak.

If I have to deal with another fucking security guard who gets paid minimum wage to drive a golf cart around a shopping mall but thinks he's some kind of superior ubermensch just because he's got USMC tattooed on his bicep, I'm gonna blow my top. Here's some advice for all of you in uniform right now: when you get out, just tell people, "I'm proud of the service I gave. It was a unique experience." not, "You'll never understand what is to serve, because you never had the courage to sign up." You, mister or miss ex-military, will never understand how insulting that is.

This goes double for ex-military types who live on a base and mouth off to the civilian sysadmin. If you want e-mail and Internet access and all that shit, you'd better not give the civilian in charge of those services a big fucking lecture about what a coward he is for getting an education in his youth instead of humping through the backwoods of Georgia for seven years. You'll get your ESPN live feed back when you stop acting like a fucking Neidermeyer.

Thank you, and good night.

Lowes cucks have to push those lawnmowers inside at night. Then when they come in at 5:30am they have to push them all back out.

Attached: 1536213169718.gif (177x150, 1.74M)

What are you proud of? His job doesn't pay enough to maintain a residence, or anything else. He's still poor, he's still broke, only now he has to work at it.

>opportunity to grow?

There is no opportunity for you to grow, my delusional friend. My best friend is in the same position as you. He worked in sales for 22/hr for the last year and a few months. He finally just quit because they are not letting him advance in the company despite his numbers being good. I just quit a trash accounting position, because it wasn't actually accounting, and was glorified data entry. I tried for 8 months to move up, and then they fired the controller I had been working for, and it was basically like I was at ground zero. Asked the CFO for more duties, and he didn't give a fuck. Asked him for a raise since my job was "crucial" as he put it, and he refused to discuss it.

You're not going to get shit in sales, anything you can do, some decrepit boomer can do "better", At least you probably don't have to worry about pajeet in that field.

I'd lie to you about "just keep sucking the jew cock and it'll pay off soon", but we both know that's not true.

Where will you live then?

i have 3 jobs faggot

hoping to get this gig at the post office im applying for

Honestly I haven't looked because it's a narrow road to heaven. It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a wealthy man to enter the kingdom of God.

Working for "this world" only makes you an eye sore to God.

Lmao only salty ass muh reens act like that
I'm never going to see a desert, I will never shoot at someone or be shot at
I know this is a pasta but how else am I gonna dab on shit branches all day?

Nice blog post faggot.

Why did you waste all that time writing your essay when you could have just been spending it fucking yourself up the ass with a broken glass bottle?

Not in retail, unless there is a law forcing it you likely will get nothing extra unless your state mandates it.

Lowes is fucking shit.
I still dont know who buys anything at fucking lowes. over time ive found its people who have no idea how to do shit because if they did they would be at home depot. anything ive ever needed to fix anything i've found at the home depot and lowes will always price match HD because HD is cheaper.
I go to lowes when i want to see extra handle knobs, light fixtures or switch faces. They may carry different styles of tiles from HD but every time ive gone back to home depot.
Why do diylets go to lowes? just being there makes me depressed.
>t.cheap fuck who does all his own repairwork, period

I will likely sell and move to Idaho or Wyoming the west coast has gone to shit.

I dont know why people would join any other branch

>U must be le retail worker

No, faggot. The white collar economy and workplace life is a JOKE. Wake up cletus, and realize whatever situation you're in and how you feel about it, is irrelevant. Most young people with (releveant) college degrees do not have potential for advancement.

And do what?

They only give you jobs now if your under %57 white

I gotta say, the home depot where I live looks a lot nicer than the Lowe's.

my gf(male) works there. all her coworkers are lazy and she literally gets in trouble with her boss for working hard.

>e worked in sales for 22/hr for the last year and a few months. He finally just quit because they are not letting him advance in the company despite his numbers being good.

Your friend is a total fucking idiot expecting a promotion that quick

I just got my first job at Walmart a month ago

Kobalt is actually pretty good budget tools. If I need an odd wrench I go to Lowes. If I need an actual tool, or an entire set of something, I go to HD. Also, HD lets me buy with paypal, so I can send other people to pick stuff up for me, which is cool. Lowes has better landscaping plants, HD has better landscaping materials. Lowes has better hardwood lumber, HD has better plywood. I spend a lot of time in both, because that is how I eat.

Drink heavy and target practice, my kids are all adults now and I am more or less retired.

Because I'm too incompetent to be hired by any sane employer.

Attached: 1534205593967.jpg (640x640, 52K)

naw why would they pay more when Mexicans exist

Attached: 1491496008360-Screen-Shot-2017-03-23-at-21100-PM.png (592x580, 377K)

>80 hour weeks
>brags about money to buy the things he never has the time to enjoy because he is working literally every waking hour

You are the very best goy possible m8, i hope you have a plan beyond working youself to death so jews can use your income as investments to enrich themselves while allowing you to store your money in their banks, which you rarely disturb because of your work schedule.

It's the Jews fault for making all these companies do diversity hires. I was in college to become an engineer but I got depressed and failed out because I realized I would never get hired as a white male. I got a job as a janitor at a movie theater since the jews prevented me from being an engineer but it was so depressing I got fired from that too and now I'm unemployed.

Lowes is a much nicer looking store inside and out, esp. where i live. the HD by me is overrun with niggers and fuckin sand niggers which i dont get, maybe they dont like living in complete filth it seems. either way i still go to HD over lowes because fuck lowes
LOWES = S-O-Y

basically just milk her for some money then marry a white woman.

Because I'm not an American.

The pay rate for shit shoveling is pretty darn good.

Tell me Jow Forums how does one get a job?

>budget tools - ryobi works
>single tool - harbor freight
>tool sets - HD / internet
i just have an innate disdain for lowes. it feels like the reddit of hardware stores—people pretending they know what they're doing when they have no fucking idea.

>Your friend is a total fucking idiot expecting a promotion that quick

holy shit the NPC meme is real. You really have no standards in your own life do you? If someone told you it takes 30 years to be able to be promoted, you'd believe it and stay at that job because that's "the way it is"

I think you're just a christcuck, and that's how you cope with your time being stolen from you, as if you'll get unlimited time with god.

>animal house quote
my nigga

Attached: 9338d44d495d65bb01ab7544873d277ab7a84f3112ae4e83e0cdf37c72e3ed01.jpg (460x700, 132K)

>Chairforce

5 years Active Army in Fort Irwin and we never had more than 5 days off a month. Training schedule was set in stone and the field was our life. Loved every second of it.

Attached: IMG_20181030_103548.jpg (1200x1600, 374K)

Literally a goy slave

I do. Also good job OP, you’ve now become a contributing member of society

Graduate highschool, go to college and rack up $140k in debt for a incomplete degree in liberal arts or gender studies and then just apply at your local burger king

Good job user, I genuinely mean it. There will be shit lords that call you wage cuck and stupid goy, maybe make fun of lowes or act like they're better, chances are these fags are stay at home tendie eating s0yb0ys But you're doing the right thing. Love you buddy no homo
Good for you

I just interviewed for a 50k job I will probably get

>Lowes lumbar yard

I guess everyone has to start somewhere.

>Apply for Lowes in September
>Get an interview 10/7
>Come back a week later "Hey is HR here?" the guy is on vacation for the weekend
>Come back Monday "Ohp I actually didn't interview anyone else"
>Called Wednesday "Hey was wondering if you wanted to schedule an interview"
>what.jpg call back and say how I already got an interview
>Get an email back "Sorry for mixup, we will be conducting interviews and will be making a hiring decision soon"
>Now November, over 2 weeks later
>Hear fucking nothing
Holy fucking shit why is this shit so impossible? I can't help that I'm a fucking white male who can only speak English I mean shit.

I already have a degree and zero debt. Is the gender studies degree a requirement?

Because Texas is holding my driving license hostage with some bs surcharge fees

Lumber yard at Lowe’s... snicker

There is only one Harbor Freight around here, and it's in an empty strip mall with taco trucks and campers in the parking lot. I'd rather pay $2 more for that metric socket I'll only use once because Ms. Housewife wanted a European kitchen with Miele appliances.

If you work in the inside seasonal department at Lowe's you will deal with the boomers obsession with lawnmowers on a daily basis. Always looking for lawnmower blades, belts, and parts. Fucking lawnmower fanatics.

Attached: 1503984720912.png (1876x1200, 80K)

You're only proving my suspicion that you're retarded, considering the fact that you're referring to something that I haven't even said. First off, I never said that you should become "white collar," but rather instead focus on developing skills that you can employ by yourself rather than wasting away as a worker at Starbucks.

>the "le upward mobility is a meme" meme
You can create a business that you can run entirely by yourself with software development/ construction/etc, and from there your income is entirely based upon your knowledge and intelligence. You could just as easily be earning thousands as you would be minimum wage, with your pattern recognition, among other skills related to intelligence being large contributors to the direction of your fate.

Unless you have a good resume or know someone that works there, you dont. Unless its a small business. If its a small business you can actually try the boomer "firm handshake" strategy. Doesn't work like it used to though.

All my battery yard equipment is Ryobi. I have no complaints. Still using a weed trimmer I bought in 2012

this is extreme faggotry
you should have served

You need to build debt if you want to succeed gender studies would help but you are over qualified already.

I just want to chime in and state that bussing and barbacking nets me $17-24/hr depending on volume and that I laugh at every single salesfag coldcalling and making 500 calls a day to hit your quota when I literally just pour beers and pick up dishes for your same rate of pay

That would be a pretty relaxing gig honestly.

I have 3 years programming experience and also work at Lowes

Just fuck my shit up

I am unemployed

Attached: 1540104231617.jpg (623x702, 177K)

The local home depot didn’t know what French drain was... took 10 employees before someone knew what it was... Old boomer... the first nine were purple haired lesbians and bearded cucks...

Attached: IMG_20181030_103603.jpg (1200x1600, 567K)

Wagie, wagie, stuck in cagie
Hauling lumber while he ragie
Neet is comfy, neet is cool
Neet is free from work and school

Attached: neet.png (561x561, 328K)

I can tell you what it is. Pointless

Develop a portfolio that displays your skills. If you cannot do that, fill it up with people who can vouch for you. If you jave no experience, you may jave to wage slave for a year in order to get both of the above, or you can simply continue to work on your own until you reach a point where occupation with good pay is viable (such as in the instance that you construct a portfolio of your previous projects).

If you continue to have issues with employment, you may have to consider that your occupation choice may not be for you.

I applied at Walmart and didn't even get a call

the fuck? I thought they hired anyone

Want to know a trick? Go to California for a little vacation, and obtain a California DL, then go back to Texas and get a new one there. You can do this in a couple days. California will give a DL to any nigger off the boat from Mexico. They'll give one to you, and Texas will honor it.

i get 14 an hour to put around and pick up leaves atm.

>boo boo it's not my fault for failing it's the world that's fucked up
> if only everyone would participate in MY idea of society, then I *ahem* err we could all achieve our dreams
Dude you're a failure. Stop failing and try something different for a change. It's not the world's fault you're retarded

Sounds like an amazing job

Attached: 1536828001302.gif (467x398, 70K)

Boilermaker? Class 1? Either UP or LIES...

>You can create a business that you can run entirely by yourself with software development/ construction/etc, and from there your income is entirely based upon your knowledge and intelligence. You could just as easily be earning thousands as you would be minimum wage, with your pattern recognition, among other skills related to intelligence being large contributors to the direction of your fate.

Nigger, I'M PLANNING THIS EVERY FUCKING DAY. You say this as a LARP, but I bet you actually have no idea what goes into starting a business, and what the startup costs are. At entry level wages, you'd have to work at LEAST 5 years saving every penny you can to be able to save up for opening a biz.

And, hey faggot, even though I know it's hard, and I will still accomplish it, you act like this is a viable solution where everyone can open businesses and succeed. Only the smartest / richest will win. So if you're okay with everyone else going to wage slave hell daily, because "fuck you I got mine", then I literally don't care about your stupid opinion or worldview, because it's based in unwarranted and pathological narcissism.

Attached: 1469288763044.jpg (540x667, 29K)