Incels

Can incels be saved?

Attached: 1541088010429.png (600x600, 466K)

damn he dont look that bad. took the neck pill

someone is going to have fuck all these washed up roasties

This is some kind of dark magic.

nah hes just squinting his ugly ass eyes

Whats the story on this guy? I've always been curious.

so he became a vampire?

You guys can meme all you want but this is actually a massive improvement.

Nice try Satan... This is your doing.

Based Mew

good for that guy, i always felt so bad for him, he reminded me of adam lanza minus the crazy part

>Can incels be saved?
Yeah, you lock them up in a cage and make them fight to the death. The ones that kill everyone else and rape their corpses will be reborn as Chad.

Yep, im thinking he is back.

This. He put on weight and worked out a bit.

Why he turned into a chinaman.

Who is he?

Lifefuel. God does exist. Praise be upon St. BlackOps2Cel, he's showing us the way.

Mirin that haircut.

Saint blackops2cel.

>saint blackops2cel

Spat out my coffee

It's a serb albanian

children are just new wageslaves for kikes and women merely a tool to manipulate white men. the interglacial period of the holocene will end soon and starvation will eradicate virtually all non-white populations; while the number of whites is very important to the short term success of our current civilizations, the only pill that matters is the one that helps you see that all of this will fall before nature, with or without white majorities, soon. only ideas ever truly survive, and smart capable men are much more valuable than entitled, easily manipulated white children and needy wives. look inward, white man.

Looks like it. Good on him.

Just hook up incels with pickup artists.
Or better yet cut the middle man and hire a prostitute.

I liked him on the left... he looks like a friendly alien

wtf i need to grow a beard and close my eyes to become CHAD now

>implying looks are everything
Incels have close to no social knowledge. They will drop all their spaghetti in a conversation with a semi attractive girl.

Attached: 1537687238358.jpg (640x480, 173K)

Hey frenchy what are you doing here?! You should be putting a tube over a flag with a drone right now.

Attached: Shia Flag Take Down 3.png (1276x823, 65K)

Knew he could do it!

Attached: excel.jpg (511x682, 208K)

No.

And he's still an incel. No girl above a 5 would fuck him.

Only ugly people grow a beard, so they can hide part of their face or make it look like thwy have a masculine jaw (they don't)
Chads shave their beards

Upon closer inspection I realise that this is, in fact, a masterful shop

Shame, I was always rooting for the guy to eventually make it.

This.
Only Jow Forumsizens know the true power of having a girthy neck.

Attached: 1488156779402.jpg (1158x1064, 313K)

Men have beards. Women and beta boys cant grow them.

first pic is obviously done on some cheap front facing camera that distorted his face

Beard is the male's makeup.

Damn, what an improvement. Solid work, lad.

Are you blind or just that ugly? He still looks like shit.

>front facing camera that distorted his face
unbelievable that this is so common yet most people don't know that, I still feel gaslit by it

>Can incels be saved?

Yes. Give out your mom's phone number.

WHAT IS HAPPENING TO THIS SHIT BOARD! INCEL, WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS BULLSHIT?? LIKE IT'S SOMETHING WE NEED TO FOCUS ON.

He went from a 0 to a 3/4.

Basedboys cant grow beards too

Attached: 1541024516039m.jpg (1024x768, 116K)

He went from a 1/10 to a 4/10, which is a pretty fucking huge improvement.

Can confirm.

t. beardfag

Cope.

I used to be a great beauty...

Facial hair can really compensate a lot for facelets and chinlets

Attached: 8DB94945-FFD0-4FCE-BA44-D26956F575A2.png (500x641, 463K)

Lol

t. twelve year old who can't grow a beard

He looks like a dark elf from the elder scrolls.

Attached: 1594830029485.jpg (720x405, 35K)

Attached: A986A216-D858-4B63-9F6E-D2DAAE860726.png (400x302, 119K)

Attached: allsmall.jpg (1628x532, 297K)

Take the /chad/ pill
Literally anyone can look like a 10/10

Attached: chad.jpg (1203x620, 167K)

If any of y'all were in the /pol Master Race tournament, Ill post another thread tomorrow because mods 404'd it.
It was a fun thread, thank you

Attached: tAgBSSo.jpg (593x647, 106K)

t.coping mechanism

this dood needs the chinpill

Attached: just be more confident bro.png (420x428, 177K)

Better a 5 then nothing my man.

>this NPC has time to shave him self

get out my board moor

Can you prove that?

>inb4: Coping.

Attached: 1539481316978.jpg (800x1040, 241K)

his cheekbones look stronger in the second picture. did he take testosterone or something?

God those outfits were so fucking gay in a bad way.

Italians 1100-1300 looked cool as fuck. That whole 1500s north europe look is so retarded

This llooks like a meme template where the final image is the joke

>when you see a nickel on the ground

cope

>just found out that dark elves were always meant to depict albanian incels
you are late to the party user

kek

proof that beards make you alpha

I understand that. I use full beard only to not give money to the shaving industry kikes. But a lot of men uses beard to hide their inperfections, mostly when they're chinlets, like in OP's pic.

Incels should be exterminated.

Kek, he looks better than probably 90% of Jow Forumscels

he turned into an arab

I lost my virginity to a butterface. You use training wheels before getting on a bike. I’d rather bust a nut into an average looking girl than into my knuckles.

Attached: henry cavill disaproves.jpg (660x495, 43K)

yeah photoshop

meanwhile he overdosed on the squintpill

Honestly he looks better without one.

>No girl above a 5 would fuck him.
Neither is him a 5 or above. But now he can at least get a 2 or a 3, instead of none. He made it.

I don't think so.

Nothing you can say to them will convince them that they're wrong, or even that there's something they don't already know about the things they're so certain about. They seem completely immune to considering different perspectives.

I think it's because they get off on their own dispossession. They want to blame everything that has gone wrong in their life on luck-- and yes, it's true, luck does play a huge role in things. But if there's something they could do to improve their lot, and there most certainly is, it doesn't match the reward of being useless and resentful, nursing their schadenfreude at others' failures.

Think about it... You see others being able to pull ahead with relatively little effort. They inherit money, are born attractive, or excel at things with relatively little effort. But all the while, you have to put in tons of extra effort, lift, study hard, work a dead-end job, just to get what comes to them effortlessly.

It makes your efforts feel pointless. It reduces their value to zero, especially when you see people wasting their time or money, things you WISH you fucking had, in wanton stupid ways you could never imagine. It makes you feel worthless. The things you had to stake your very soul on they burn frivolously.

It's enough to drive you insane.

I'm pulling out of that trap. It's only by the luck of me being given incredible gifts that I didn't have to end up like that.

100% this, it's simple, hiding your face with a beard is only a good idea if it should be hidden (e.g. shit facial structure). If you have a God-tier jawline you don't want to hide it.