Can you safely criticize niggers in public, pol?

Attached: Baltimore-riot.jpg (646x683, 150K)

The most taboo people to criticize are Jews, by far, where I live.

I don't see myself being violently attacked for criticizing Jews. I see myself being doxxed or fired from my job, but not beaten or murdered.

That's because jews hire Italians or black people to beat others up for them. In fact, a good jew has people like that on speed dial.

This is the same in England. It's not socially acceptable to say anything about Pakis or blacks but in certain situations it will get a pass.

If you say anything against Jews in public people immediately think you are some insane nazi. It's social suicide no matter where you are.

Not just where you live. But the entire world. I think its even worse here in Europe

In Poland you can criticize niggers and Jews no problem because there’s non there lol

I've been working with a lad for 6 months, white guy. Been red pilling him on race and the anti white agenda. He got sacked today as he isn't pulling his weight. Turns out he has 2 mutt daughters to 2 different niggers. He pulled a knife out on me this morning and threatened to kill me if he hears me say nigger again. He proved every point I made about the violence of blacks. His last day and he couldn't help chimping out.

That might be true in some cases, but it isn't going to happen unless I'm important or significant enough.

But if I criticize niggers for the nigger things they do I'm going to get the shit knocked out of me right on the spot.

The USA needs to adopt the Polish model.

yes
t. i have 5 niggers at my work

Absolutely, easily. I live in a smallish town that is conspicuously brought down by (our version of) niggers. By and large they're treated like an animal menace, ie you left your car unlocked on the side of the road? Of course a bunch of maoris were going to get into it

But we can safely shoot them

Attached: MelonBlaster.gif (600x323, 1.17M)

Black vs white animosity is created and enflamed by the jews. The jews are the real enemy, of both races. You are playing into their hands. I suspect you are a jew.

I live in a small village we had a nigger show up at the supermarket one day begging for euros the next day he got beat up never seen him again.

Attached: black crime 4.jpg (608x391, 64K)

This was the Jews' fault too right?

Attached: black crime 3.png (1300x1200, 789K)

This is unrelated but I did LSD for the first time yesterday and I spent hours talking to a spoon telling it it was a special spoon and I named him spoony and thanked him for his service through all these years. I congratulated him on how long and thin he was and could reach to the bottom of deep pots to stir chicken. Well..lots of other weird stuff happened but I'll leave it at that

Whites have multiple enemies, including the Jews and the colored races both. The Niggers are a plague on humanity.

Attached: black crime 2.png (1150x947, 516K)

Yup. I guess i could freely criticize all of two black people i ever met.

Don't be a nigger lover, it's sickening

Attached: black crime.jpg (792x653, 171K)

Yes, in Switzerland, you can call a nigger Neger. Even in the presence of the police, it is o.k. As long as it is not meant to be an insult. Know it from own experience in Zurich.

Worrying about the Jews and not the demonic Nigger is a mistake

Attached: black on white crime.jpg (1342x9564, 2.68M)

These are all terrible crimes, but they aren't evidence for your claim that black people are a plague on humanity. There are horrible degenerate criminals among all races. I have known in my life many kind and decent black people, like my neighbors and co workers, who have never hurt anyone and treat me and other whites in our neighbor very well.

You are just falling for a jewish trick, spouting jewish propaganda for them for free, which is retarded. Notice how many of your images are screen caps from mass media? The jews say it, and you repeat it uncritically.

Niggers are easily dealt with. Comparing them to the Jews is a proxy insult to white people. Jews are a worth adversary. Niggers are borderline retards that we go out of our way not to publicly insult because it’s like making fun of a kid in a wheelchair.

well if your a whimp - dont insult the chimp, get Jow Forums its the only way, fagg bitch

Have you seen the most wanted lists of major US cities, they are always majority black. Columbus, Ohio for example they are black. You can't just say "there are criminals in all races" when blacks are the ones committing crimes at record numbers and specifically doing horrible crimes towards Whites at record numbers. Nigger loving race traitors like yourself should be hanged.

Attached: waronwhites.jpg (1172x885, 260K)

Spotted the cuckold

Attached: CivNat Faggot.jpg (547x500, 71K)

And by the way, you are the Jew, for trying to get Whites to think of the nigger as anything short of a demonic monkey that belongs in a zoo cage.

Do you realize how easy it is for the jewish press to engender hatred of whites, because of shit like this? I hope at least that you get a pay check from the rulers for doing this kind of work for them.

This is why I suspect you are actually a jew, because every white person I know, including myself, isn't racist. This is also why I never bleieved the lies about racism in america.

Wow you are aggressively retarded. I guess I will just close my eyes to the horrible crimes being committed against Whites by niggers. By the way, calling someone a Jew isn't an argument.

At the end of the day if you criticize niggers your life is in danger.

>every white person I know, including myself, isn't racist
That needs to change.

I dont trust the (((FBI))) because Im not a stupid nigger. This is the same organization that covered up the biggest jew crime of the century, 9/11, and you trust them to report crime data accurately? You're a stupid fucking asshole, all you know in life is obeying and repeating what authority figures tell you. I base my views on actual truth: what I have seen in real life. I know black people aren't "demonic" and I know they aren't all racists and filled with hatred, and do horrible things.

People like you are the reason that slavery in america has been perfected and now applies equally to all races via the prison industrial complex. You are stupid nigger cattle, and your destiny is to eat shit as you are eternally divided and conquered.

>Bell was friends with Jeremy Crane and even lived with him for a time

Attached: White male.jpg (1273x1697, 471K)

How about your OPEN your eyes and build your world view from your actual lived experience, instead of getting everything you know and believe about the world from the jewish mass media, the fbi and cia, and their front organizations like the kkk?

Civic nationalist faggot. Go walk down the street in Englewood, Chicago for 5 minutes and tell me niggers aren't literally possessed by demons. Your real life experiences are living in a majority white community, and because you knew one or two black people you think you've seen it all lmao

NIGGER LOVER

Attached: black crime 5.png (812x758, 917K)

If blacks always vote left shouldn't each nog attack count in the "attacks by left wingers"?

No, this is one thing that makes white people great. We need to end all racism so we can unite against the jews. And the biggest form of racism right now, is racism against whites. But guess what, being racist yourself against blacks, just hardens all the other sides against whites. You racists are all puppets in jewish psy ops.

No, I don't think I've seen it all, and I'm sure there are very fucked up black people -- I said as much already. You just put words in my mouth because you have no actual argument, so you have to play pretend.

Hopefully you don't end up like these two one day with such blaring ignorance to reality. I suggest you stop living in a fantasy world where the vast majority of blacks don't want you tortured and dead.

Attached: Channon Christian.jpg (275x183, 11K)

freedom of speech means freedom to
go to jail for telling how you feel in
the kingdom of satan and lilith.

all niggers are going to go extinct
by God.

◄ Zechariah 14:21 ►

Every pot in Jerusalem and Judah
will be holy to the LORD Almighty,
and all who come to sacrifice will
take some of the pots and cook in
them. And on that day there will no
longer be a Canaanite in the house
of the LORD Almighty.

Attached: Untit3led-2.jpg (1063x1080, 692K)

There's a holy aura surrounding blacks. They can stick a knife in your gut and simply say...'he called me a nigger' and there is a substantial portion of the population who feels he should get a pass.

This has been carefully built up by Jews over several decades with thier civil rights narrative. It's hard to get people to see the reality. They've been bombarded with sophisticated, non-stop propaganda their whole lives.

Ive called niggers 'nigger' to their face countless times, they never dare to do anything but shout and make hollow threats, except for one time when they stabbed me

Satan is a negro, not surprised at all. I believe the Negroes are the child of the Devil himself.

sure. tell em to pull their pants up

Yes

If it’s a small nigger go for it.
If it’s a big nigger, I wouldn’t chance it

You're an idiot. It's morons like you who work for the Christian refugee programs that import more and more third world trash everyday. But hey, they're not jewish, so I guess it's fine that I can't go to the store without hearing 3 different languages being screamed in all directions. Fuck off.

I doubt this is true, but its not like im some dumb ass liberal with my head up my ass. The types of people you guys are talking about, I never relax around. My points is, there are white people to be wary of too. The only person who ever pointed a gun at me was a white trash mother fucker, the son of a cop.

What about children with leukemia?

No, I don't support importing refugees like that at all, so your argument is irrelevant.

MAybe instead of being a lazy spiteful nigger, how about you learn to communicate with the people in your community? You might say, "why dont they", which is a fair point, but remember this is the exact same mentality as the person who says "why should I integrate?!" while they are waving a foreign flag and living in the US. Its the same attitude.

They're big scary tough guys until they get shot.
And then its screaming and crying about how they, and only they are victims.

dude.... you are a cuck.

i live in the darkest of the south and i have had to fight so many niggers over the most trivial of things ranging from them cutting in line to taking women's bandanas cuz dat dey colors.

fuck niggers. they all hate you. they would hate you even if there were no jews.

niggers suck. south africa would have happened with or without the jews. all the white girls that get murdered because these monkeys get dey dicks hard and need a succ would be dead with or without the jews.

you have no idea how primal and stupid they are. always keep your guard up when they are around.

I'm not even entirely white but i can be thankful i have no nigger blood. i like white people and all my best friends from childhood have been white because i know i can trust them not to suckerpunch me or worse if i offend their sensibilities. In a majority nigger town i grew up with no nigger friends... wonder why? surely must be the work of the jews and not simple pattern recognition.

FUCK YOU KEK. you have no idea what it is like being around these monkeys. The moment we stop giving them free shit is the moment the "nice" ones come for our heads.

YOU HAVE TO PAY THEM TO BE CIVIL and even then it's iffy at best.

you have no fucking idea.

Attached: 1537426620045.jpg (1024x835, 78K)

Are you legitimately retarded? You think it's at all reasonable for me to learn Arabic, Mandarin and Spanish rather than the hordes of immigrants learn English in the English-speaking country and community they CHOSE to move to?

So to summarize: you think whites and non-whites should all live together, and native english speakers should learn foreign languages to appease the foreigners who are taking over their communities. Yeah, I know exactly what your game is, schlomo.

honesty nothing violent wil happen to me be racist to either jews or nigs if im talking with other whites

If i insult a jew to their face im less likley to assualted true, but jews are smarter than niggers and will take their revenge not by punching me then getting themselves arrested, but encouraging mass migration of niggers to my country

> south africa would have happened with or without the jews.
Jews and chinese communists funded and supported black millitas, and used to press to put economic pressure on the apartheid government through the international boycott

If the aparthaid goverment was left alone they could have slain the niggers by the 100s like we did in the colonial era

*used the press

Yeah cause im not a pussy like you are.

Attached: 425px-Tyson-McBride-15427824.jpg (425x334, 37K)

kill jewish and israeli children

i'm not downplaying the jew's role.

I am saying that niggers are niggers. Their desire for vice and all thing carnal is the driving force in their minds. No jew can stop a nigger from being a nigger or make a nigger a nigger.

They are simply the lowest of the races in intellectual capacity and just like how the stupidest of criminals are the most violent they are the most violent and untrustworthy. THEY DIDNT EVEN HAVE A WORD FOR PROMISE BEFORE THEY MET US AND THEY VAGUELY HAVE THE IDEA OF IT NOW.

>. No jew can stop a nigger from being a nigger
true
but they can put them niggers in white countries.

Who would you be more scared off having a vendatta against you, some drooling retard that couldnt even find you, or a high iq but phyiscally weak billionare with all the resources in the world to hunt you down

>Jews are a worth adversary. Niggers are borderline retards
this

GEE maybe it's a more sensitive subject because not even 100 years ago an Austrian madman killed 6 MILLION Jews.
fucking retards

[citation needed]

I do have an idea, I lived with plenty of blacks, and went to a high school that was half black. Lots of people who were leaving new york from gentrification. They were just like any other person. Most of them became my friends, or I was at least friendly with them, and there were 2 or 3 who were shit heads. Just like with the white people. You must have just grown up in a place that sucks dick, where brain dead hate mongers like you define culture

Negroes don’t rule over anyone, they are just violent animals who don’t have consequences the way everyone else does. They are basically what would happen if pit bulls became halfway sentient, and their main goal is to chase stimuli.

Did you even read my post, idiot? I said they should learn english. And you should learn other languages too. Its just a matter of being educated and being able to communicate better. No harm can come from you knowing more. If they refuse to learn english and can only speak one language, thats their loss. But you want it to be your loss too.

> So to summarize: you think whites and non-whites should all live together, and native english speakers should learn foreign languages to appease the foreigners who are taking over their communities.

Never said any of this.

you wont hear me complaining, but this is just a fantasy

> Their desire for vice and all thing carnal is the driving force in their minds

You think there aren't white people like this? Would you describe a stoic and pious man like Malcolm x in this way, and put him beneath the most degenerate white person? You're just a lying retard.

No you cannot. Just like you don't pull a tiger's tail. There will be dire consequences.

>stoic
>pious

take off those nigger vision goggles. I have met maybe 2 blacks out of thousands of niggers that fit that criteria. The fact that these are exceptions only proves the rule.

The same can be said about whites whom mostly believe in hard work and selflessness. There are exceptions that are shitty, but they only serve to reinforce the rule considering that they are not the majority.

take care of the latter and then the former desu

today is the day you make shit up... look at your post. niggers leaving due to gentrification or having to pay their own bills? you decide. The only reason the blacks were nice to you is because you were a cuck and they knew you would bend over backwards for them.

the truth is that you are weak. you hate the jews because you can, but the feral negro intimidates you into submission.

lying motherfucker .

Again, I how is it at all reasonable to ask me to learn multiple foreign languages just to interact with people who chose to move HERE and refuse to learn the ONE language spoken natively? There are government programs to help new immigrants learn english. There are ZERO government programs to help native english speakers like me learn foreign languages.

And no, it's not the same attitude. It'd be the same attitude if I went to Italy, refused to learn Italian, and then some dumb fuck told the Italians they should adapt to my demands even though I'm the foreigner and it's their fucking country. You truly are an awful, multiculti-promoting piece of shit.

t. muslim

Nigger shot a Jew. Good nigger.

> The same can be said about whites whom mostly believe in hard work and selflessness.
Lmfao, wake up. Most people in the world regardless of race are lazy, weak minded, materialistic. Most people are brain dead degenerate cowards. This is true of all races. Its rare to find a worthy man in this shitty world, and you are ready to cast some of the best among us down just because you're too stupid to think for yourself.

I never bent over backwards for anyone, and treated them as equals.

> niggers leaving due to gentrification or having to pay their own bills? you decide.
I worked with a black guy who was a roofing contractor in NYC, but had to leave because his neighborhood in brooklyn became too expensive from hipsters. He couldn't find work as a roofer in my town so he worked with me doing physical labor at a distribution center to support his family. He didn't have a car so he rode a bike 10 miles to work every day even in winter. Meanwhile, you are probably a pathetic NEET cuck.

no

How are you still not udnerstanding. I would ask them to learn the native language too. Everything Im saying to you I would say to them, and more, because I agree that if they move to a new place they should learn the waays of the people there.

In my experience, nearly all of them do learn english, except for
a few old retards. But fi you complain so bitterly that you can't understand your neighbors, why not do something about it instead of demanding the world just magically change to what you want it to be? What do you have to lose by learning a new language? This is the difference between a man and a cuck. You are willing to stunt your own intellectual and social development, for your own dogmatic purposes that protect your fragile identity and ego.

I hate judaism and the jews who continue to perpetrate jew crimes on the world. But even among jews there are great people like bobby fischer.... can't think of any else to be honest. Ive never been intimidated by anyone, except maybe by some adults when I was a very little kid.

i own my own home and a nice car. I came from nothing and worked hard. Your own post makes no sense. Why does this nigger not have a car if he worked so hard? i'll tell you, be probably has a DUI like all niggers.

I live in a high nigger density area and all by best friends are white. This is because i could trust them. Sure, they aren't rocket scientists but then again they don't try to constantly ask me for shit or to borrow things that they will never give back. if my white friends are doing without i help them without them asking. Niggers have this way of never asking and simply try to plan things for you or demand shit that gets nowhere with me. go back to your community college where checks are handed out like candy and they tell you everyone is the same.

He didn't have a car because he lived in new york and he didn't need one, and he had only just recently moved to my town. Use your fucking brain Good for you if all of that is true.

I have no idea what you are talking about regarding black people demanding shit of you. Do you mean like how homeless people interrupt you and bug you for money? If so, every race does that kind of shit.

it isnt that he won't learn a new language on his own accord, it's that he shouldn't have to do so for the sake of appeasing foreigners that refuse to assimilate.

how dare you call him a cuck for standing up for himself you justin trudeu-esque faggot with your own special flavor of anti-semitism.

go clean your room or some other gay shit jordan petersberg would tell you and you would embrace.

it's true. unlike your posts. you have lived a sheltered life. good luck and i hope you have a trust fund to fall back on so you never learn the truth and can continue pro-nigger posting for the rest of your days.

>nearly all of them do learn english

my sweet summer child.

Attached: 1540788707034.png (756x768, 131K)

When did I say he should do it to appease anyone? Im not saying they're right if they refuse to learn english after moving to an english speaking community, and actually I think thats wrong. In my experience most people like that DO learn english, just as a side note.

I said that if he has somethign he doesnt like in his community, he should do what he can to change it, instead of expecting the world to make huge changes for him. That doesn't mean Im saying the situation in the world is just, its just a fact of reality you have to realize to be a man and not a cuck.

lol why do you think i am a juden peterstein cultist? I hate that bastard.

"If you don't bend over to foreigners, you're a cuck."

I'm guessing this is along the same line of thinking as Trudeau's , "If you kill your enemy, they win."

Like I said before, you're a multiculti-promoting piece of shit. For someone who claims to hate jews, it's pretty odd that you're promoting the same type of anti-white arguments that they do. "All races are equal, goy! Learn other languages and cultures, goy! Expand your social development, goy!" Fuck off. Your real reasons for being here are completely transparent.

>Point at star of david sticker on back of car.
>jew bitch slams on her brakes in middle of road
>jew bitch exits car
>jew bitch points and yells
>I move over a lane and continue my travels
>look in rear view mirror
>jew bitch is next to her car still yelling
>i drive off saying crazy jews

>Be listening to drill with young nigra I buy gangweed off
>Every other word is "Nigga"
>Repeats same melody over and over
>"Y'know, I think this guy is running out of ways to rhyme Nigger with Nigger"

We still cool though.

I havent lived a sheltered life. I even believe you when you say that all the black people you know have been irredeemable bastards.

The difference between you and me isn't one of experience, its one of reasoning. You can't wrap your head around the fact that counter examples to 'all niggers are bad' dogma you believe means oyu need to change your beliefs and attitude, and that what you believe cannot be said to be true of reality.

I recognize the fact that black people are not all one in the same, that some are good and some are bad. Therefore I accept your experiecnes you claim to have as valid, and I dont need to change my believes because they account for the fact that many black people could be bad.

You are just dumb, that's all.

Can you show evidence that they don't? Im just going by what I have seen, but I accept that my experience is limited. If you can show me empirical evidence that shows most non english speakers who come to america never learn english, Im open to conceding that Im wrong about that.

did not read a single response here....

I just told some niggers to gtfo of my neighborhood last night cause they were driving in their niglets for candy.

They sawl the gat on my hip and they sawl my naybors.

get fucked
want war

get it niggers

get killed niggers

> "If you don't bend over to foreigners, you're a cuck."
Never said this, dumb faggot.

All niggers are bad. That is what makes them niggers.

NIGGERS kill us at a rate 12 times that of the rate at which we kill them.

NIGGERS are over half the prison population despite only being 13% of the population here.

NIGGERS rape at least 30000 white women a year, while the whites that rape black women is almost abysmal.

so let me get this straight, because i understand that NIGGERS commit the vast majority of robbing, raping, and killing on the planet, i need to stop being such a WAYCIST.

You are dumb. you are so dumb that you can't into basic math to fully understand the gravity of the situation and it's drain on poor white families' pockets.

get fucked cuck.

If you are armed and there is a camera nearby, yes. If not, no. Niggers attack instantly and will stomp you into a coma. I would only call one out If i had a cop nearby, or a camera that could get me out of a jam later in court. Niggers always attack first with a sucker punch or worse. So it's easy to play the self defense angle in court if you have video evidence. However if you fight a black NEVER allow yourself to fall over or get knocked out. They will stomp your head into the ground until you are a vegatable. Treat any hand on hand fight with a black as if it is life or death. I personally carry a knife for that reason alone. Fucking Niggers.

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 6K)

Can I criticize niggers in the circles that I'm in, yes
Would I redpill people or casually talk about politics? Only if I'm having a one on one, wouldn't want to stir up a group

>show me empirical evidence

like the infographs supported my FBI and IRS statistics regarding niggers i have posted throughout this thread which you have ignored?

nah, im done with your faggot ass.

yes, you literally called him a cuck for not subscribing to your nigger loving bullshit.

Are you one of those famed NPCs i've been hearing about that just learned how to use this site?

Attached: 1541033938232.jpg (1199x463, 74K)