IT'S OKAY TO BE WHITE -- IOTBW

Attached: IOTBW SUPER ULTRA VERSION.png (3508x4962, 162K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/P6zPUiu.png
youtube.com/watch?v=ebUuATg7x1s
youtube.com/watch?v=n4axVYZ7NP8
cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-scotia/okay-to-be-white-posters-men-group-downtown-halifax-1.4887174?cmp=rss
globalnews.ca/news/4620595/alt-right-signs-halifax/
strawpoll.me/16760116
torproject.org/download/download-easy.html.en
express.co.uk/news/uk/1039664/emily-dawes-southampton-student-union-war-memorial-first-world-war
youtube.com/watch?v=Akk1eAf2j5Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: IOTBW SUPER ULTRA VERSION DOUBLE.png (7016x4960, 229K)

It's not ok to be a faggot yet here you are OP

9 MULTI PRINT:
i.imgur.com/P6zPUiu.png

Attached: IOTBW SUPER ULTRA VERSION QUAD.png (7016x9924, 458K)

cringe and bluepilled

Attached: it's afraid.jpg (1176x1200, 216K)

DO NOT ALTER THE MESSAGE OR THE FLYER

Anyone Who Changes The Message or Adds Anything is Working for The Enemy
There Is "No Phase 2" and there Never will be

It's Okay To Be White
5 words. Simple, elegant, effective!

The plan is working!
Stick to the plan!

Anyone telling you anything in these posters is illegal or will get you into any REAL trouble with actual authorities is a shill. This has been shilled hard and is false. Anons have confirmed with local law enforcement and lawyers that it is perfectly fine.

However, leftists are literally raging at this campaign and like typical leftists will likely try to hurt anyone who does not disparage white people: so be safe, DO NOT CONFRONT ANY LEFTIST PSYCHOS. Just walk away and put up posters elsewhere/later.

Don't trespass or vandalize! Don't do anything illegal! Don't say anything provocative. Our message of tolerance is enough to further unhinge an already badly unhinged Left.

NOTE TO MEDIA/POLICE: Leftist extremists are lying saying there are blades under the posters. This is UNTRUE, unless THEY themselves planted these. Think: What would be the logical point for this campaign to do this?

We are giving the Left all the rope they want and they are racing to hang themselves. The goal is to expose the Mainstream Media's anti-white bias through their reaction to a harmless flyer. It's working. Stick to the plan. There is no phase 2. Anyone who suggests change is a shill.

On Halloween post the fliers EVERYWHERE legally possible to post stuff. Car windshields, bulletins, posts, walls, ect.

Important:
>DON'T USE WHEAT-PASTE. That's seen as VANDALISM (most of the time).
>Print the standard-looking flyer. Do not use flyers with different fonts.
>Make sure the flyer says "OKAY" - not "OK"
>THIS IS NOT HATE. We are doing this for the pure reaction from the Left, to one simple statement. This will reveal them as hypocrites to all normies, in the boldest manner imaginable.

Attached: IOTBW_colored01.png (1488x1000, 425K)

Attached: 1527428129336 red.jpg (620x1429, 301K)

That nose, holy shit! It's the apex-Jew of legend!

Attached: 1539214204712.jpg (488x594, 60K)

AHAHAHA I fucking love this timeline!

I saw some of these posters up on the wall at my university today. Based.

Sorry to the dude in Seattle that I beat the fuck out of last night for posting these at SCCC. You were so pathetic that I feel a bit guilty today. I hope you learned your lesson though.

Why would you do that, user?

Racist little fucks need to be regulated.

Is it racist? How so? I thought the whole point of the poster thing was to expose discrimination against white people through others' unreasonable reactions to it. Are you sure YOU aren't the racist in this situation?

He's a jew.

Probably paid by this faggot:
youtube.com/watch?v=n4axVYZ7NP8

Somebody should get Non Lemon with one of these. Get right in his face and yell at him and spit at him call him a faggot nigger.

We aren't discriminated against. Only beta faggots try to blame racism when they win the genetic lottery by being born white.

I do it for free, Cry more, faggot.

Cool story. Did your mom wash your peepee when you got home

>they win the genetic lottery by being born white.
So you're saying that white people have the best genetics while simultaneously claiming you're anti-racist? I don't understand you at all.

Attached: White Supremacist Fag.png (900x900, 290K)

You're a fucking liar faggot.

Going out again later today.
Gotta chase that dragon.

Attached: 1511018076104.png (387x333, 313K)

No, but yours did and savored every last drop.

I didn't claim that at all. But being born white is like playing the game on easy mode.

Pic related.

Attached: TrumpWrong.gif (498x451, 3M)

>I didn't claim that at all.
You verbatim said
>they win the genetic lottery by being born white
What else could you have meant by saying 'winning the genetic lottery'?

test

I'm saying being born white is a massive social advantage. Stop playing semantics.

Oy vey!

fucken hell i'm from eastern europe i'm not sure if i'm white by today's standards, i'm old; how is this even a problem these days who started this idiotic campaing and when will it stop.

And, right on schedule, it retreats to the NPC retort.

Attached: IOTBW-2.png (612x792, 1.39M)

it will stop when i no longer see tweets and articles openly calling for white genocide

Attached: 1_1.png (5000x5000, 3.98M)

Alright, but that doesn't at all mean that white people cannot be discriminated against. When I was in high school a few years ago, the black kids loved to bag on me for being white, making comments like "This guy is gonna shoot up the school" and saying "He's white, so he'll pronounce my name wrong." All the goddamn time I had to hear their stupid comments and it drove me nuts. Maybe all you see in the poster campaign is race baiting, but I think it's a refreshing message, and indeed, seeing people freak out over it makes me scorn them. That being said, I still have no idea why you would assault someone putting up such posters.

bud... b-b-but I'm entering ph-ph-phase 2

Attached: iw big2.png (3508x4961, 243K)

Despite popular opinion, I totally believe white people can be discriminated against. But I see no need to escalate the racist bullshit. It's weak. Do we need to play the victim card too? That is a tough sell.

witness that shit, niggerlovers!

Attached: 383.gif (320x213, 611K)

can you explain how this is racist? just because you are bleeding out of your wherever, doesn't make it racist.

cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-scotia/okay-to-be-white-posters-men-group-downtown-halifax-1.4887174?cmp=rss

>"It's definitely reminiscent of the Ku Klux Klan."
>He called the non-emergency phone number for Halifax police and reported it, but that the person who answered responded that the posters could not be termed "hate speech."

Fug boys, we are practically KKK now. Are w-we the b-baddies?

autistic fag

Concentrating on race is not seeing the forest through the trees. Class is the real war. Everything else is just divide and conquer distraction.

Hahaha what a load of bullshit.

UNIVERSITY OF DELAWARE ENDORSES IOTBW

The 'racist bullshit' is being escalated because people are so fast to yell out 'racist!' today that peoples' lives and careers are being ruined on a whim, on the mere suspicion of racism. The poster exists to expose the people who think white = evil with a dead-simple suggestion that it's okay to be white. I just like the reminder that it's okay to be me, despite what the regressive left would like me to think. There's no reason to apologize for being born white, and there should be no reason to think that white = racist. Somehow, as we've seen, there are plenty of people—even white people—that unreasonably think white = racist. It's almost an epidemic.

Have you deployed your Bias Response Team today Jow Forums?

Attached: 1512431826901.png (1440x2560, 329K)

There isn't anything wrong with it, but you must understand why white pride has a stigma attached to it. Do you really believe we are being oppressed? Come on, man. You damn well know we are not.

There is a phase 2, that's the MSM's part of the plan.
Phase 1 is our job, we put up posters
Phase 2 is theirs, they work the salt mines.

They're being cautious
>It's okay to be white
>Kind of a dog whistle

Attached: file.png (742x490, 71K)

Are you sure? I'm pretty sure we've been given the short end of the straw for tolerance in society nowadays. What do you suppose would have happened to me if I had retorted an equivalent racial stereotype back to my black classmates back in high school? Why was it that their stereotypical comments were tolerated and ignored when directed towards me, the white guy? Surely you see this imbalance in society. It's hard to admit publicly, because you may be labelled a racist for doing so.

Aw fuck, fellow virgins, even Chad isn't on our side

Attached: file.png (754x128, 19K)

>bias response team

Attached: 8ec.gif (178x188, 145K)

>being assaulted by this type of language
>CBC's Journalistic Standards and Practices
I just think it's funny that these are mere pixels from each other.

Attached: file.png (736x240, 32K)

Right now things might be a bit unbalanced. But surely you understand why? We should have done better, but we didn't. People are tired of feeling disenfranchised and without a voice. And doubling down on failed racist ideologies isn't going to fix that.

So you see a faggot posting here. He says some pretty revolting stuff about this campaign being bullshit and is clearly a shill.

IGNORE HIM.

They feel pleasure when you respond. By ignoring you're literally causing pain to these faggots. They don't deserve your replies. Why are you making them feel good by responding to their blatant bait?

LET THEM ROT.

And carry on with the good fight. To everyone who participated and is still participating, I offer you my most sincere THANK YOU. This is making a difference. IT'S MAKING A DIFFERENCE, MAKE NO MISTAKE.

God bless you all.

Attached: hold me back4.jpg (486x512, 117K)

How the fuck is this not 1984 at this point or fucking V for Vendetta.

And godspeed to you too, Tibia PvPer. May your president wash the favelas clean.

>Muh shills
>A favela nigger thinking his opinion matters
Just.

Attached: Costanza.jpg (225x225, 5K)

No, I don't understand why. We should have done better? We as in white people? I had nothing to do with slavery, and I had absolutely nothing to do with the racism prevalent through the country for so much of its history. Yet, since I was born white, people assume I have a propensity to be racist and it seems as if society eagerly awaits a moment in which I can be called out on it. In other cases, people think I have an obligation to make reparations for wrongs I had no part of. It's absurd.

You do have an obligation to make reparations for wrongs. It's called helping the weak.
If one person's free will leads them to thottery or niggardry and traps them in a life of vice and sin, it is your duty to re-enslave them and shepherd them towards a better life.

I actually did play Tibia a long time ago. Funny that. And yes, Bolsonaro already nominated one of the best judges in the country, who jailed our commie ex-president Lula on charges of corruption, as Minister of Justice. It's great.

Attached: 147961.262111-7x1.jpg (467x350, 29K)

genetic lottery?

punch yourself Nazi

hey rabbi
whatcha doin

I posted 50 of these near the local synagogue last night. Oy vey

Attached: Phase2.jpg (1080x1124, 149K)

NEW STORY: from Global News (Canada)

A lot of good Leaf coverage this year, well done fellow mapleniggers

globalnews.ca/news/4620595/alt-right-signs-halifax/

get a lode of this white supremist asshole we got here.

hopefully someone will punch this Nazi in the face

look the retard Nazi is also a retard Bernie Bro

now you should really Bash your own Tard Fash

Mission: Get this man to the #1 spot on Drama Alert's Halloween Costume Contest.

How to do it:

1) Vote in the straw poll here:
strawpoll.me/16760116

2) Download the Tor browser and follow the install instructions:
torproject.org/download/download-easy.html.en

3) Vote with Tor, then close the browser, open it up again, and then vote again. Repeat until victory.

Attached: rickyberwick1.jpg (603x810, 352K)

You are racist by the saying that! Stop it right now!

and a fine Mazel tov to you to!

Whites could not be descriminated, they are descriminators by the default.

I posted 4 around my area last night 10pm-11pm. No one saw the posters until this morning. When should I expect any news coverage?(I’m in a very liberal city)

Attached: white-privilege-comic.png (625x300, 38K)

made some OC

Attached: img_5bc77be8d9e7e.png (1367x712, 669K)

Fuck off you poof

Attached: 1541063123307.png (3508x4928, 119K)

> MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

> MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

> MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

kek

There will be some who want to fight
A few may try to steal the limelight
But we are many, and our message is right
And that message is...
It’s okay to be white

Do not be afraid on this celebration of fright
Into the darkness, we will shine our light
Tear down any message that is not quite
The one true message...
It’s okay to be white

If they say its hate speech, ignore that trite
For in this world, its fight or flight
And we will not go silently into the night
Just five simple words...
It’s okay to be white

They will call us violent, and vilify our plight
Tomorrow the news will be a glorious sight
And as they cry “Racism from the alt-right!”
Just keep in mind...
It’s okay to be white

Stay peaceful, and calm in the face of spite
They are only trying to thwart our might
For if our will is strong, the future is bright
All because of you...
It’s okay to be white

That's literally the ugliest creature I have ever laid eyes on. My god it's disgusting.

>win the genetic lottery by being born white.
Haha that's pretty racist asshole. This campaign is great at exposing them.

Never happened you pussy fucking clown.

There is no phase 2

Cuckolds like you need to be regulated actually. You are a fucking coward.

>getting assaulted by language
OH NO NO NO NO

Racist cunt.

Coward.

the nose knows

You fuckers made mainstream media here in Bongland by linking this to an already brewing shitstorm over historical censorship. God bless the Southamptonfag that did this.

express.co.uk/news/uk/1039664/emily-dawes-southampton-student-union-war-memorial-first-world-war

Attached: 1517610396436.jpg (376x297, 87K)

We are you imbecile. Do you know about affirmative action? You sound like some rich faggot that had everything given to him so he never had to actually face the machine with no safety net. Did your rich daddy or uncle get you your job? There are poor whites out there right now who can't get hired because of racial quotas. Did you see the study that proves without a doubt that blacks and hispanic get into all Ivy League schools simply because of their skin color. While whites have to strive to write the best statement letters, get all the best recommendations, and get perfect grades. And then when they get in to have to learn how their ancestors were responsible for all the bad things in the world. Never mind western civilization itself. People like you are so idiotic and sheltered. You need to shut up right now and definitely consider slitting your littel privileged wrists. I can just tell daddy did everything for you.

Literally calls someone a nigger. Man fuck off. You're a cunt to the nth degree.

KYS

Thanks for all the (You)s you easily-baited faggots. It's just too easy. You made my ShareBlue quota. I'm taking my wife out for a fancy dinner tonight!

Honorary.

Attached: 1540515840935.jpg (756x771, 174K)

Next time you guys should write "So I guess it's not okay to be white?", with an anime smuggie on it

Lol. The news is sperging out and openly saying it was done by white supremacists. The phrase 'it's okay to be white' advocates for white supremacy i.e. whites existing is wrong.

Nice try rabbi

It's NOT an advantage, it's just not a disadvantage. That's like saying being born healthy is an advantage, no shit.

Yeah I guess stuff like quotas doesn't discriminate against whites. Go fuck yourself you willfully ignorant cunt. If I was with the guy putting up the posters I would've knocked out a couple of your teeth.

TIM POOLE VIDEO
youtube.com/watch?v=Akk1eAf2j5Q

lets make our brazilian version anão
É
OKAY
SER
BRANCO