NOT Guilty Jews aren’t humans

Robert Bower did nothing wrong. He has pled Not Guilty.

Attached: 58EE8E1B-BE79-41E2-8414-9B3002FA2CE5.jpg (1242x826, 322K)

Attached: 1530232949039.png (1161x719, 532K)

Attached: 1529532307699.jpg (1236x2076, 368K)

There is no #MAGA as long as there is a kike infestation

"Hate crimes" are bullshit that jew lawyers pulled out of their Talmud. Fuck these kikes.

"We are one". White men should learn this lesson. As Benjamin Franklin said, "We must, indeed, all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately".

imagine being this pathetic...

Attached: 1533782429003.jpg (406x364, 49K)

He's really trying to get them to hand him the death sentence.

He was only fighting back.

i would simply kill him

Attached: 59360F04-9163-47DE-84AF-9A8FF8E16944.jpg (1123x1264, 749K)

No need to kill jews.
Just take their GROUP power away from them.

The peaceful and fair solution to this issue:
0)
Educate the general population world-wide about the jewish supremacism issue and Israeli crime;
1)
Ban all jewish interest groups in the West;
2)
Ban all dual-citizenship politicians and judiciary in the West;
3)
Cut all aid to israel;
4)
Ban islam in the West because it is a supremacist ideology (make it illegal to: practice circumcision for religious purpouses and; produce and/or sell Halal meat);
5)
Ban judaism in the West because it is a supremacist ideology (make it illegal to: practice circumcision for religious purpouses and; produce and/or sell Halal meat);
6)
Terminate all “hate”-speech and “hate”-crime laws in the West;
7)
Terminate censorship online, so people can educate each other on the matter and lies and false narratives can’t take hold again;
8)
Include the real history and facts about jewish subversion and Israeli crime in school programs so future generations are protected against it in the future, given that the biggest weapon of jewish subversion is ignorance, censorship and the memory holing of the facts about it.

Attached: Jews_Spit_On_Christians_In_Israel.png (1165x540, 107K)

They did that 300 times before but they still own many ZOGS dont they?
If you get rid of the problem makers you solve all the problems

This time, we will take their group power away for good.
The mistakes of the past will not be repeated.
Still, I don't see the need to kill jews or expel them. Some people disagree with me thou.

>No need to kill jews.

Wrong. The complete extermination of all jews is the only solution to their plague. They must be completely eradicated without nay mercy.

The thing is, you must do it all at once, not chipping away at them bit by bit.

Attached: JewishSolution.jpg (803x821, 234K)

>your tax dollars are paying to keep this guy in jail for 535 years

Consider this...

You have a pedophile. You put him in jail but he comes out and dose it again.
And it keeps happening for many years.
If you kill him, problem goes away

Gas the kikes racewar now

Thanks to trump...

look at this shit. There are no old ladies named Barbara Bolt that live in Monongahela. No Barbara Bolts related to Robert

Attached: barbara bolt.png (1571x572, 418K)

>hate crimes
>not eleven mourdours

Attached: ha.jpg (673x587, 448K)

I can understand that strategic perspective, I don't see it being practical (actionable) nor it being easy to manage once you have to deal with general population's outrage.
I see my strategy as superior due to the facts that:
1) Its much more actionable;
2) If you achieve step 0 of educating the general population, then even the kiking jews will know that no amount of lying and playing the victim will work, and non-kike jews will stand against the kike-jews and all their sources of group power.

And as we all know, if the situation would degenerate into civil war, then even non-kike jews would unfairly have a bad time, to say the least.

Attached: 5_Putin_First_Soviet_government_was_mostly_jewish_comunism.png (1119x684, 510K)

Unironically this.

Attached: 3c7.jpg (249x249, 17K)

is he gonna get paroled?

I support death penalty for pedos, I don't support killing all jews for being racially jews.
In your example you're talking about one individual who commits the crime, in the case of the jews, you have a group power structure that benefits them all (look at their nepotism), but not all of them are criminals as individuals.
The best way to incapacitate their subversive capabilities as a GROUP is to destroy their GROUP power.
And more, you can start helping that happen right now, use the verifiable FACTS we have access to to inform the general public.
Your plan to kill all jews at the same time like a medusa getting all its heads cut off at once is highly unlikely to happen unless you have access to a massive network of people and logistical capabilities in place to execute said plan. I don't believe you do, or that you'll ever have.

>Schollaert said he knew Bowers, although Bowers did not attend his First Baptist Church in Monogahela.
>Like many neighbors and former employers, Schollaert said the family did not know that Bowers was allegedly deeply involved in anti-Semitic online communities and posted hateful messages about Jewish people.

fake news
fake jews
fake shootings
fake parents
fake life

Attached: paddock body.png (901x754, 677K)

So maybe they should go to church instead?

Top kek.
The more the kikes try to trick the goyim, the more backlash they will eat.

>Still, I don't see the need to kill jews or expel them. Some people disagree with me thou.

It's responsibility of the jewish community to assimilate (or just fuck off like the Amish. No one cares about the Amish because they keep to themselves and don't try to whittle away at the greater social compact). The same thing with niggers. It's not the White man's responsibility to fix the violent niggers and subversive kikes, and there is no way that we could do this without force.

He reminds me of this guy for some reason.
Are they going to kill him now?

Attached: CC296F86-48EF-47E2-8C90-0A3B8B5958F9.jpg (236x305, 21K)

>kill him
I mean by execution?

why hasn't a single photo of the entire area not leaked of bowers holding an assault rifle 15 near the jew church?
we live in an age of security cameras and cellphones everywhere yet nobody can do better than 90s security cams to prove there were guns in a colorado high school.

i knew he looked familiar

for a guy who loved his guns so much, I never saw him bring up anything about owning an AR-15.

You're correct.
Thing is, in either case, we always need the support of the general public to enact our plans. I have one which I deem superior, you have yours, but both of them need the general public to be educated about the facts surrounding the issues, and said education (redpilling) is only going to be made happen by us. Nobody else will do that for us.

I agree with every point in your 9 part plan. When I'm not anonymous, these are actually the things I push for. I also like to use environmentalism, biodiversity and evolution, if I'm engaging with a group of younger, more left-leaning people.

that where we get "MAGA" from?

Anti-semitism is never ok. The Jewish people are quite literally the most oppressed group of humans, or any living being, to have ever exist. They deserve special protection. This horrible attempt at invoking genocide and this vile thread are proof. Grow up, children.

Attached: 022C93FE-1939-4EC3-B4FA-E459146C3815.jpg (810x528, 62K)

they tricked us again!

>the most oppressed group of humans
The problem is that you think this is a justification for your revenge on the goyim. It's not. America was founded, partly, so that people could get away from their past and start a new life in a new land. Jews could never accept this, so instead, they turned the US into a nation of "Judaeo-Christian" values. The spiritual ideals of the US didn't exist until Orwell invented them in 1940? Of course, this is blatant jewish revisionism. Anyone with a bit of master morality sees your dishonesty as being bad for society, and sees your extermination as nothing more than social hygiene.

he wuz a good boy on his way to synagogue

wrong. it was pure coincidence

> 535 yrs

How does this trial take so little time in comparison to others?

they are looking for a way to apease the kikes
now they are gonna give him gazillion years in prison only to show how much they are sorry

how many criminal have ever gotten so many years in prison?? 535 lol..

it would really be funny if they gave him 6000000 years in prison

Attached: kisspng-jewish-people-judaism-antisemitism-on-the-jews-and-5b40511089e213.7718073215309417125648.jpg (900x560, 50K)

You act like a subversive group and you call the rightening of said subversion "anti-semitism".
Truth is your greatest threat, and no amount of false flags and JDIF retards you deploy, here or elsewhere will change the fact that by now, the American people developed the idea of information.
Your despair is palpable.

Attached: Jews_GTFO_Guatemala.jpg (883x884, 142K)

>it would really be funny if they gave him 6000000 years in prison
lol

Attached: Jews_Bobby_Fisher_On_Jews_2.jpg (722x333, 131K)

>it would really be funny if they gave him 6000000 years in prison
Or sent him to the gas chamber.

Lol.
It will be even more funny when people realize that the way we beat the jews is:
0)
Educate the general population world-wide about the jewish supremacism issue and Israeli crime;
1)
Ban all jewish interest groups in the West;
2)
Ban all dual-citizenship politicians and judiciary in the West;
3)
Cut all aid to israel;
4)
Ban islam in the West because it is a supremacist ideology (make it illegal to: practice circumcision for religious purpouses and; produce and/or sell Halal meat);
5)
Ban judaism in the West because it is a supremacist ideology (make it illegal to: practice circumcision for religious purpouses and; produce and/or sell Halal meat);
6)
Terminate all “hate”-speech and “hate”-crime laws in the West;
7)
Terminate censorship online, so people can educate each other on the matter and lies and false narratives can’t take hold again;
8)
Include the real history and facts about jewish subversion and Israeli crime in school programs so future generations are protected against it in the future, given that the biggest weapon of jewish subversion is ignorance, censorship and the memory holing of the facts about it.

Attached: 5_Alan_Dershowitz_boasts_of_jewish_supremacism.png (934x730, 497K)

He dindu muffin!

That we won't be forced to do if they honestly believe the current state of affairs can go on for much longer.

>535 years
What? Why isn't he getting executed like every other mass shooter?

I love how the us gives out insane sentences to make a point. 535 years? Just call it life, whats the matter with you?

Murder only relates to humans.

Attached: 4_Israel_promissed_land_of_organized_crime.jpg (800x2491, 500K)