Twitter bans Jacob Wohl

Jacob Wohl is done

Attached: Dq8hEQDVsAA9r_9.jpg (576x1024, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JacobAWohl
fastcompany.com/90259801/women-were-allegedly-offered-20k-to-falsely-accuse-robert-mueller-of-sexual-misconduct
businessinsider.com/mueller-fbi-investigation-women-offered-money-false-claims-2018-10
businessinsider.com/jack-burkman-jacob-wohl-mueller-sexual-misconduct-scheme-legal-implications-2018-10
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-46042179
foxnews.com/politics/special-counsels-office-refers-alleged-scheme-to-fbi-which-offered-women-to-make-false-sexual-assault-allegations-against-mueller
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Literally who

fpbp
/thread

twitter.com/JacobAWohl
Works fine for me mate, better check your connection

1/2

Attached: 4f3f47c89d2d63bf61bf06f11c0ce698aeafcc36.jpg (756x960, 88K)

2/2

Attached: d3a1682c15b729980dcbecf4d189495063e083cc.jpg (768x960, 65K)

Alex Jones’ next co-host.

Fuck them. They ban anyone who dares to speak a truth they don't like. Fuck jack dorsey right in the pussy.

Attached: bannedtwitter.png (1366x599, 40K)

Make sure you say something nice about Robert Mueller's accuser, Carolyne Alicia Cass

Attached: Mueller victim 1.png (137x215, 60K)

Not banned. Imposter account. Shit thread, kys.

So mueller actually is a rapist?

I'm thinking the carpet don't match the drapes here...

They literally do 1:1 shilling against any thread they deem problematic. The reason this thread exists is because this other one does

Of course Mueller is a rapist, duh.

>Not banned. Imposter account. Shit thread, kys.
i will tonight, live on periscope

Not proven yet but at least this woman knows when and where it happened and has corroborating eyewitnesses and it's not 35 year old horseshit high school allegations

14 years ago I was at a urinal at the library of congress when Robert Mueller walked up behind me and breathed in my ear. It freaked me out so I turned around really fast and piss got all over him. This is when things got weird. He reached down his pants and said "time for butthole time." Wow, freaky, I thought. Any way, I just walked out and never saw him again. My point is that I can confirm he's not a rapist.

>i will tonight, live on periscope
ATTENTION WHORE

WHY BOBBY WHYYYY!!!

Good. Jews should not be allowed to post on the internet

I got banned today for calling a liberal a “fucking idiot”. Unfuckingbelievable. Twattter must be regulated for this shit.

Twitter is a joke and fit only for shitposting

>oh noes, bots and Russians interfering with muh elections
Pic related

Attached: 55936199-1C12-471A-BE6B-C2603DD865CF.jpg (1536x555, 187K)

No. It's fake and proven fake.

^ kike that doesn't believe women

So far all Mueller has done is sick his attack dogs on the messengers. Ms Cass's accusation is still out there, no response from Team Mueller about, you know, the ACTUAL ALLEGATION

Twitter owns twitter. You get no "rights" on their site. Don't like, join gab echo chamber autismo

>What is CDA 230
wew

It's literally fake.

fastcompany.com/90259801/women-were-allegedly-offered-20k-to-falsely-accuse-robert-mueller-of-sexual-misconduct

businessinsider.com/mueller-fbi-investigation-women-offered-money-false-claims-2018-10

businessinsider.com/jack-burkman-jacob-wohl-mueller-sexual-misconduct-scheme-legal-implications-2018-10

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-46042179

foxnews.com/politics/special-counsels-office-refers-alleged-scheme-to-fbi-which-offered-women-to-make-false-sexual-assault-allegations-against-mueller

Say hi to your mom, Jacob

Twitter handle is @jacobawohl dumbass.