Why is the Communist/Marxist answer for everything... REVOLUTION?

Economic difficulties?
>REVOLUTION!!
Class inequalities?
>REVOLUTION!!
Barrista at Starbucks spills coffee on your iPhone.
>REVOLUUUUUTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Why replace the whole system when you can just fix something the part that's broken? I don't get it.

Attached: 2000px-Hammer_and_sickle.svg.png (2000x2000, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j6p1zxKnDeM
bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_bilderberg_2.htm#inicio
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They want to keep overthrowing governments until they find a unicorn government that doesn't require them to work for a living

Revolution is fun. So why not.

The only people who are against revolution are sissy liberal humanitarian virtue signaling leftists.

Bolsheviks were 80-85% Jewish
youtube.com/watch?v=j6p1zxKnDeM

They cant produce, so they destroy.

Natural selection requires violence and death. Any effective government will turn the population into sheep.

These are the type of people calling for a """revolution"""
Not a threat at all I say

Attached: 1604465_775161402547041_3370902915218271783_n.jpg (540x960, 118K)

Is that in UVA? The background looks familiar

Because it's easier to blame the government when it's really your fault

I respectfully disagree. These two fags are harmless by themselves but multiply them by 6 million and they are pulling property owners out of their homes and slaughtering them in the streets. I would never underestimate the power of idiots in large groups.

Attached: giphy.gif (480x270, 2.44M)

It’s also funny because all the people who would institute the Real Communism™ would be killed in the Revolution by the Stalins and Maos

Do these people not realize that fighting as a "revolutionary" is itself WORK?

Attached: 1518268300717-pol.jpg (978x603, 90K)

All you dum-dums don't recognize that fighting is the most eugenic practice there is.

Life is pretty damn hard. A lot of people struggle to understand their own tax forms. There is no way they could understand in any way the economy.

BUT

Some people got more than I do. So LET US DESTROY EVERY FORM OF SOCIAL ORDER AND JUST STEAL THEIR SHIT, IF I WAS IN CHARGE STUFF WOULD WORK OUT GREAT! I GOT ALL OF THIS FIGURED OUT! IT'S ALL ABOUT HAVING ME AND MY FRIENDS RUN EVERYTING!

That's a pretty attractive answer if you feel weak and you feel like you didn't get all you were supposed to get just because of existing (paid by someone else's hard work). And it's also attractive because it's easy to point out examples of something not working right and/or resulting in some form of injustice, but the point of the commie is that there will never be an actual proposal on how to improve the here and now, it's all about destroying everything to establish their own perfect government, where nobody robs you of the means of production and the fruits of your labour. And by "nobody" I mean the state. Which will be that specific commie you're speaking to, in his own mind.

Tl;dr They're predators with a long bullshit story to justify it.

When you realize it, Marxism pre-revolution is a totally different ideology than Marxism post-revolution.

Marxism pre-revolution means absolutely everything is directed towards having a revolution. Marxism post-revolution, everything is directed towards covering up the fact that you can't deliver any of the things you promised.

based italy

Go and vote then. Your choices are a zionist or the zionist.

Attached: tfw Lenin.png (680x684, 331K)

Did you build the T-34?

Good analysis.

Attached: tattly_low_battery_christoph_niemann_00_300x300.png (300x300, 13K)

How else you supposed to seize means of production?
Just go to capitalists and ask nicely?

what exactly is the "means of production" for a service industry?

are you gonna kidnap doctors and enslave them?

It doesn't matter what ideology is in charge. The results are predetermined

bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_bilderberg_2.htm#inicio

I think it is specifically crafted to mimic religious fervor and tribal instincts. Get people all frothed up.

Because they have no real game plan.

Revolution is a default reaction similar to when a child doesn't get the fucking toy or candy it wants so it screams and acts like a little fucking shit.

Revolution is mass infantile tantrum
> hurr durr im poor cause he's rich
>lets fucking tear it down and stave for the next 20 years

Because constant "revolutions" will eventually become chaos, and once that happens, the normies will BEG for safety. They will willingly give up all of their freedoms simply for the promise of order, but will receive something much, much worse.

They cant rationally convince people to switch to their ridiculous system of government, so they push people into an emotional state where they are more susceptible to making bad decisions, such as embracing communism.

Thats also why they push for civil war, race riots, gender hatred, and all the rest of the divisive crap going on today. Its also why the STORMFAGS push their agitprop 24/7 as well, because in many cases, they are simply communists LARPING as nazis.

Attached: 1538791924675.jpg (720x501, 57K)

It literally says in the pic Yank....