HAPPENING INCOMING

TRUMP TO ORDER EXECUTION OF WETBACKS IF THEY THROW ROCKS! IT WILL BE AN ABSOLUTE BLOODBATH!

Attached: 81B31D61-33E1-4A29-AB3D-81054AD09B69.jpg (1242x1850, 1.19M)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6343295/Sources-Trump-eyes-asylum-restrictions-caravans.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Subsantial if accurate

Blue wave confirmed.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6343295/Sources-Trump-eyes-asylum-restrictions-caravans.html

I can’t fucking wait.

Attached: 997B0D55-50F0-47DF-BBF6-D8F9A27A570A.jpg (1242x517, 232K)

Oh jeebus I wish I was in a line unit patrolling the desert for beanerburritos.

So who here looks like a beaner is near to the boarder Has access to rocks and can run really fast or throw really far?

Probably the only useful thing he's learned from the Israelis
>Shoot the goblins. Gas the kikes

Don’t throw stones in a bullet house.

t Saint Trump

so they have been warned.
if they decide to get violent its on their heads.

kek no. there's militias citizen's armys already amassing at the border. you fuck with our country you will feel the fucking wrath

It's possible that Trump is preparing for an Israeli style response to placate Israel and justify Israel's actions on the world stage, if Israel can point at America and say they responded the same way when their border was threatened then it will look better for Israel and will shut down a lot of legitimate criticism.

This is probably also why Israel has distanced itself from Soros recently, throwing him under the bus, probably with his permission, in order to renew the BFF relationship between Israel and the USA in the coming months.

The problem is that shooting people who throw rocks at your soldiers on your territory is absolutely the right course of action but the way Israel does it and the reason Israel does it is wrong. In this case the actions of the USA and Israel will look similar even though they're not.

>throw really far
>doesn't know what a sling is

I know what a sling is I just doubt a beaner would have the skills required to operate one

Attached: 1531040933497.png (600x553, 234K)

nice

The only difference is a couple hundred years. The territory that Trump's troops may be shooting to defend is territory that our ancestors seized from Mexico or took from other Europeans, which was in turn claimed from the natives who were already here.

There was a time when Israel's existence was optional and could've been stopped, and that time was 1949. At this point there's tons of native-born Israelis who have nowhere else to be, just like there are native-born white Americans in the Southwest and Texas that have nowhere else to be, and even their settlement techniques are clearly an attempt to build up a safer buffer between the border and the capital.

So thankful to live in America and not some shit hole like Germany.

I believe Israel has way too much control in our politics, but you two are reaching absurd levels of paranoia

kek.

What the fuck? Are my taxes paying for those tents?

he can only suck their dicks one by one

Red Blood Wave Confirmed!