Why do european women want refugees so bad?

Why do european women want refugees so bad?

Attached: africa.webm (480x848, 1.16M)

you just answered your own question

they're more masculine than Euroepean guys.

Despite everything, women want rude, gruff, men that grab their pussy and rape them at any time.

To get disease-ridden dick? Nigger has full blown aids.

I wonder why

They don’t it was staged photos at train stations and the photos promoted through fake social media. (((They))) needed people to believe there was support for taking the migrants otherwise that shit would never have gotten off the ground

jesus fuck. How did africans evolve with cocks so big? Every other part of the world has cocks 1000x smaller.

It's a shit test. They want their men to remove kebab and prove their manliness.

women dont want an elephant cock

That shit likely has a disease causing cellulitis/edema on his dick. Ive seen 80 year old men with their dicks/scrotum that big from infections

Women are dumb bitches that’s why

hi georgia

It looks like he got an above average dick and injected it with silicone.

Seems diseased.

if by refugee you mean big black cock, then congratulations half wit, you are promoted to complete idiot effective immediately!

oops goota go, code is done!

Attached: compiling (copy 1).png (413x360, 28K)

Its literally primal urges and low iq fucking. Assuming that dick is actually real anyway. Throw in a weak brain that just wants satisfaction and feel good feelings that makes up for it by being flashy. A big dick would give you status but not wealth.

It’s the natural progression of feminism. Women have been destructive and counterproductive to society for decades now.

Attached: Mulatto 4.jpg (274x206, 9K)

Attached: Mulatto 13.jpg (206x274, 9K)

my theory is that in Africa cocks are more even distributed than black american cocks. When being sold as slaves Africans with the biggest balls and dicks were chosen because they were deemed to be healthier and stronger. I have zero proof of this theory but it makes sense to me.

Attached: Michaela Ohler.jpg (206x339, 14K)

Botox dick guy again .....

this

That shit looks like a tumor.

Attached: Mulatto 1.jpg (206x229, 8K)

Your theory is retarded no one was picking slaves based of dick size.

Why is that? People pick livestock based on ball size.

This. I was thinking a hernia, but it appears to be his actual penis that is swollen and bloated and not his scrotum.

Only as part of the criteria not just solely cock size you retard. You have 2 slaves both equal size, one has a huge cock and one has a normal cock which do you pick? Throughout history penis size has been a symbolic sign of virulence and strength. In the 1600's you think they didnt take a look at their cocks before they bought slaves?

Back in his tribe, they ain't used to wearing pants.
This is more proof that African are not compatible with European culture.

BBC is a Jewish trick

Attached: BBC lie.jpg (1920x1100, 537K)

UK taxi driver told me girls ask to pay by sucking his paki dick so if they're so far gone let them die off. Fuck them skets. Look after your own. Let the scum ruin themselves.

During antiquity a small cock was synonym of manliness dumbfuck