Why most US CEOs are indians?

is it because americans are less intelligent than indians?

Attached: 10-ceos.jpg (641x594, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

whorulesamerica.ucsc.edu/power/diversity_among_ceos.html
ancient-wisdom.com/india.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because indians are submissive Npcs and goodest goys.

indians are hard workers

Yep. White people make these companies successful, then shareholders normally force the old CEO/leaders out and install indians because they take fewer risks and do what shareholders tell them.

>most CEO's
Shows 6. OP is a retard.

Jow Forums is too blue pilled to take on the Eternal Coolie.

one company virtue signalled an indian ceo, and all the others freaked out that they didnt have an indian ceo too.

indian flags sure are rare now that we have memeflags

If you let one Indian in, you let them all in and then its byes company.

All of those companies are failing.

All POOs are very complaint in emplementing (((globalist))) propaganda.

ARYAN MASTER RACE

Attached: 1528234808152.png (656x339, 30K)

Daily reminder that whitey is afraid of indian intellectual superiority and indian engineers, coders and doctors especially surgeons are the best

R A R E

>why most US CEOs are indians?
nice sample size kike, are you appearing on CNN later?
>As might be expected, it was still the case that the large majority of corporate directors in 2011 were white males (74.4%)
> the group with the second-highest frequency was white women (13.3%)
whorulesamerica.ucsc.edu/power/diversity_among_ceos.html
I'd tell you to kill yourself or go back to pleddit, but that is a given you fucking jew

Attached: jew_checked.png (796x512, 170K)

because those corporations want business in india

they fit diversity requirements and are more competent than the lower races

>doctors especially surgeons are the best
I wouldn't let one of you inept retards that got a degree from Hyderabad online university within 100 ft of me. Every fucking indian eng I work with is totally worthless. The only reason you have nukes is because we gave you the tech.

the only thing we're afraid off is the smell of your poo

Chief Excrement Officer.

It's in the name.
Chief Excrement Officer.

Yes, anyone in the world is smarter than stupid amerimutts.

jungle coon please, just what has Brazil done except for cut down half of your rain-forest

Attached: jungle_coons.jpg (1280x720, 163K)

Googles failing? kek

We wuz nucleya scientists and shiet wake up whitey silicon valley and your hospitals needs us id we left your economy will fail

Idiot

Pixel phones are awesome (pixel 2 and 3 are successful)

>Being this much of a son of bastard bitch

>most CEOS
>posts 6 examples
Pajwet there are thousands of companies in the USA and hundreds are traded on the stock market. You can't make a claim about poojeet intelligence and make such a retarded fucking statement.

lol but as always your own countries are failures

Well desu all those companies blow anyway. Microshit and the unstable mess Win10, Adobe and "subscription" services, Mastercard refusing to process payments to right wing sites, google is just a sjw mess.

Now this asian lady brought AMD back to gold with the help of Jim "kikeripper" Keller.

Attached: 210px-AMD_CEO_Lisa_Su_20130415_cropped.jpg (210x247, 12K)

nice vpn kike

In his country he shits all over the street, but on Jow Forums he shits all over the board. For real good shitpost tho.

Attached: IMG_7643.jpg (680x521, 86K)

(((Indians)))

Attached: 1441309290353.png (1366x768, 1.84M)

>silicon valley and your hospitals needs us id we left your economy will fail
OK poo, who designed that device you are typing on and the internet? Not an indian. Clean up your river

Attached: ganges_bath_time.jpg (284x177, 17K)

Every indian Ive ever met has been a shitty worker who wanted me to do most/all of it

Another Chinese who stood up to Int*l was Theodore Ts'o (tytso) who pointed out the rdrand backdoor in Linux.

>why most US CEOs are indians?
Most aren't and your meme flag doesn't hide your street shitting grammar. kys, Mumbai slum monkey.

Attached: 1487041727158.gif (226x224, 180K)

the US government put out a memo like what 2012 that american companies who couldnt turn a profit and needed secret government money to stay in business were to be sold

the people who bought pepsi bitched hard core and so did the guys who bought microsoft and google. those icons those titans of industry cant even make money unless the government dumps millions into their ipo. its not anything more than american pride and government corruption keeping these dinosaurs in business

warren buffet was made fun of for buying apple and then trump took pity on him because hes a old fuck to. hell thats 3/4 of the bitching about n korea in a end justification sense. kushner pushed his way into the meeting and they had a laugh about doing it before anything went down and told every one to buy apple. the UN was involved in the scheme as well and so was kim who had to be told they wont turn over their nukes and will kill him and pretend he is still alive with stock photos which kinda ended the whole farce. what does n korea have to do with samsung? s korea was the primary manufacturer of the phones despite it being a jap company. it was hoped there would be a production problem and japan would be dragged into it then n korea didnt denuclearize

Let's see that again but per person. It is easy to pull in $158k into a household when there are 18 people on a 4 bedroom house.

It is a natural law on pol that when an OP posts a false premise the first three to five responses will accept it as fact.

Not at all.
Hivemind

I would only trust an older white or yellow man to operate on me desu.

Some of them are good at soccer and their innovations in ass enlarging technology are unparalleled.

Attached: 58D97AFD-23E6-434C-A566-4F66E08CCCD2.jpg (623x424, 48K)

Attached: googlebot.jpg (835x678, 129K)

Attached: DEM JUICE 2020.jpg (2048x1152, 446K)

>innovations in ass enlarging technology are unparalleled.
Shit I forgot about the ass enhancement, the US grows them naturally though, pic related

Attached: sasha_grey.jpg (800x1200, 85K)

>taking pride in achievements of strangers that do not give 2 shits about you
Yeah, you are a true poo

Attached: OP drip fed.jpg (680x709, 127K)

this is a good point, and its not even tech. an engineering company called Terracon almost got a poo in loo as CEO. but he was still a caste believer and it pissed people off so he was fired.

nightly reminder that STDs are rampant in india because condoms aren't made small enough

jews love indians and their control of the SEO industry

Because Poos have the largest economy after China, and the companies want extra points

Damn it stinks like shit in here... pajeet did you wipe with your hand again after visiting your designated shitting street?

Indians are wage cucks. Instead of making their own companies they work their way up companies that white dudes start. Kikes are up there because you have to kiss the banker ring to get rich.

COGNIZANT is literally 99.9% pop in loos. Source I was a white employee for a long time. AmA.

Because fuck whites, and Jews are Aryan and based.

(Also I bet lots of those companies were made successful mostly by Jewish labour, like Google, lol)

*you stole like everything whitey ever did

lol wut? poos were kangz now?

Attached: we_wuz_aoe_2_n_sheeeit.jpg (800x1024, 567K)

I use a chink laptop and phone to post, I bet the OS you're using has at least part chink and jap. And more stuff comes out of there than modern day EU/US. Suck chink dick now?

Not to mention Jewish intellect in ALL technology and science.

Based
You forgot to mention their indian bosses/intellectual overlords

>I use a chink laptop and phone to post
Designed by whites you retard
>I bet the OS you're using has at least part chink and jap
I use Solaris 10, and run win 10 in a VM, I highly doubt any of you call-center jockeys had any part of coding either of them

Because the majority of their workforce is Indian.

Six is most of them huh? You're never going to be one Singh, not with math skills like that.

who street shitter now wyteboi??? we take ALL your butiful woman, wyte bitch love big indian cock

Attached: race mixing propaganda.png (1258x597, 670K)

That's basically the definition of a CEO

Why is this leaf so salty today. Did your indian superior fired you for being incompetent like all whiteys?

Shut the fuck up harrapan.

DAS RITE

You fucking COOLIES took over our trucking industry here in Ontario and now there's a fireball on the QEW every week because you niggers skimp out on maintenance and break all the rules.

only us born citizens should be allowed to be ceo

>no argument
>just insults
Keep on proving my point Apu

Attached: apu_the_town_rapist.gif (500x375, 234K)

No one is more corrupt than Sikh Punjabi Indian’s. These people have infiltrated the US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and the UK and used our system of trust and self-refgulation to enrich themselves for their benefit, I have never met a race of people that will blatantly lie to you despite being presented with overwhelming evidence of criminality or non-compliance. For example, the Vocational Education regulator in Australia has 127 matters at the Administrative Appeals Tribunal at the moment, 97% of the organisations appealing the regulator’s decision to impose sanctions on them are owned by Punjabi Sikh’s.

CEOs who can't be controlled by the board of directors and shareholders are bad for business.

>Most of US CEOs
>Only shows 6
You're really grasping at straws here. If you were as smart as you say you'd have found a better argument.

Indians are good at math because they don't think in language like normal human beings, they think in numbers. They are an abomination and must be destroyed if humanity is to survive.

Source: I'm a Prajeet.

Indians are like Jews they would do anything for their kin.

I would guess that Indian schools are decent so they are getting a good education and they are ethnic so it scores in diversity points.
So instead of selecting the unqualified negress they select the qualified street shitter

based and redpilled
>tfw the defence minister of canada is a literal pajeet, not even a non-pajeet Indian his name is literally Harijeet.
based. Indians helping Jewmerica as usual.

unironically this, heck, we invented numbers

>indians exploit AA
>indians promote themselves.
As far as im concerned any company with an indian ceo or significant portion of indian staff is a worthless company.

Who said I was being ironic?

correct, these fuckers have destroyed every industry I have ever worked in with their cheating and dis-honest behaviour.

Get off that proxy ya cunt, pajeets can't string 2 words together.

She is legit a good CEO.

but Indians are Asian. They don't get affirmative action in the United States.

Source: cousin in US gave the SAT, didn't qualify for top US colleges even though he got more marks than some of my African colleagues, went from SJW to republican in one exam lol

*his african

have you ever talked to a corporate executive at a large company? There is nothing more cucked. None of them have ever had a real friend in their lives and though they're good at what they do they seem mentally retarded, and maybe they are, since they've chosen to sacrifice their entire lives for some bullshit that they didn't even build.

>we invented numbers
Gunna need a source on that one. Last I checked the Sumerians and pre-dynastic Egyptians both had number systems. Face it, yeah there yas a fairly advanced indian civ, but Alexander the Great Steam-rolled it, then the British. India is a country that only exist to be exploited.

Hey check this out...
>'Indians Broke Australian Isolation 4,000 years ago'

>Ancient Indians migrated to Australia and mixed with Aborigines 4,000 years ago, bringing the dingo's ancestor with them, according to new research that re-evaluates the continent's long isolation before European settlement.
>Researchers at the Max Planck Institute for Evolutionary Anthropology in Leipzig, Germany, reported "evidence of substantial gene flow between Indian populations and Australia about 4,000 years ago"

ancient-wisdom.com/india.htm

yeah, really.

>we indians are asian
>we indians are white
>we indians are brown
You arent north east asian you fucking moronic nigger.
You get AA for diversity quota hiring in companies aa as you are referring to is an a academic thing in the US.
No one thinks of indians as NEA.

suck it pajeet. Let's see yours, not a Wikipedia page...

Attached: taxinfo.jpg (1920x1920, 1.01M)

Alexander wasn’t able to invade India, read your history. His general Selecus Nicator got cucked by Chandragupta who ended up fucking his Daughter. People literally use “WE DEFEATED SIKANDER (Alexander) N SHEIT” as a Nationalist phrase.

As for the number system, Aryabhatta I laid the foundations for it. It’s literally called the “Hindu Arabic Numeral system”, it was postulated in India and then Persian/Arab Traders came and learnt it from the Indians spreading it to Europe.

This fuck

The indian taxi drivers are the biggest scum, I never let those fuckers in my lane downtown they can eat a dick

This. They typically dont even know how their company operates day to day from the ground up - they dont need to.

“Today, "Asian American" is the accepted term for most formal purposes, such as government and academic research, although it is often shortened to Asian in common usage.[13] The most commonly used definition of Asian American is the U.S. Census Bureau definition, which includes all people with origins in the Far East, Southeast Asia, and the Indian subcontinent.[5] This is chiefly because the census definitions determine many governmental classifications, notably for equal opportunity programs and measurements.[14]”

Those are either Mayans or Aztecs, definitely Mesoamericans, not South Americans.

Do you actually believe in nukes ?

Attached: galenwinsor-696x425.png (696x425, 234K)

just look what curries are doing to this site. They are one of the top worst immigrant groups in the world.
Look up what they did to Fiji.
The indians plan is to take over other peoples countries by imbedding themselves in the beaurecratic system like a parasite.
I wasnt even surprised to find out every corrupt indian i knew of had joined the tax office.

No one thinks of you as asian you fucking dumb faggot