The definitive test for NPCs

Every character in any show or movie you've ever watched brushes their teeth when they first wake up, then they eat breakfast and leave the house. Real conscious people brush their teeth after eating breakfast. If you brush before breakfast when you first wake up, I have bad news for you.....you really are an NPC.

Attached: IMG_5512.jpg (624x302, 26K)

>not brushing before because you dont want your food to taste like shit
>not brushing after so you dont amell like your shity food
If you are not 2 brush master race ive gor bad news 4 u... u r an npc

>Brushing your teeth with excessive amounts of fluoride.
I got bad news for you son.

I never brush. INTP master race.

I brush in the shower, what does that make me (other than a weirdo)?

>brushing teeth
>Leaving house
Where do you think you are faggot? And being obsessed with NPC's is the most NPC thing of all

>don't brush after waking up or eating
coffee and cigarette breath masterrace

Attached: 1472834338292.jpg (500x500, 63K)

this....non npcs brush before and after breakfast....i have bed news for you op

Mah Nigga

brushing teeth after a meal only leads to an excessive amount of food getting brushed out of your mouth. brush before you eat breakfest unless for protip

imagine being this much of a slide thread

>eating breakfast at all
literal NPC trait

>not using a feeding tube so your mouth remains spotless
I've got some bad news for you

U fags eat breakfast wtf

>not brushing teeth at the end of the day so your mouth is neutral when you breakfast
>not brushing teeth at the end of the day because your breakfast is your dinner and you only drink water
>getting your teeth whitened and straightened because you're American
>forget to take care of the rest of the body because you're a clerk in suit and tie who's American

>not eating a perfect diet that will influence your mouth microflora to grow such that no species exists in there to erode your teeth, saving you from a life of brushing

got bad noos 4 u big guy :DDd

If you brush your teeth after eating acidic food, or drinking coffee/oj, you're just taking a shit on your enamel. Truely poo tier beings do this.

My dentist told me to brush before (after too if you want) breakfast to prepair your teeth, especially if you drink orange juice or similar acidic products.

In a hurry.

Oh yeah, that was it, brushing after acidic or sweet drinks destroys the enamel, that was it. Brush before is the Chad way.

efficient

Brush my teeth after breakfast in the morning and just before i go to sleep at night.

Everyone around me skips brushing and doesnt seem to think its important and NO ONE flosses their teeth.I even confront people about why they dont floss "You do realise food is sitting between your teeth rotting and you are just leaving it there to eat your teeth away right?"

Maybe im just cleaner then the average person.

50% of Canadians breath master race

>eating breakfast

no

Don't eat breakfast, problem solved faggot.

i can smell your breath from here...gross

yeah, brush before breakfast and enjoy that orange juice right after mmmmmmmmmhhh

>master race
yea, if by master race you mean dog dick breath

oh...AND 7 GOD DAMN CAPTCHAS to make this post.

WHAT THE FUCK MODS...TURN THE NIGGER SHIT OFF

My toothpaste says it neutralizes acid, check mate you dumb old leaf

I brush in the morning and then don't eat until 1 in the afternoon, what does this make me?

>inb4 ur a neet

I work a full time job I just don't get hungry until around lunch time and also don't ever give myself time in the morning to eat breakfast.

>Aquafresh just casually posts my dental dox
What the fuck, bro?

Attached: 1540323069741.jpg (822x901, 85K)

>eating breakfast
>brushing teeth
I know not of these things

Attached: 1535530465488.png (720x714, 284K)

NPCs have a strict schedule and they get triggered when they have to turn the clock because of daylight savings time.

Flossing/brushing removes the food that your mouth's microbiome would naturally live off of. Instead they feed off your teeth and secrete corrosive goop as a response to the stress. Be a real Chad and stop going to war with your own mouth every day. I personally brush biweekly.

>doubling your dose of flouride
npcs are immune to brain damage, so they don't care

Fuck you faggot, I brush my teeth in the morning because I don't eat breakfast.

I'm a dentist and this is the most NPC shit I've read all day. Floss your fucking teeth

>Falling for your toothpaste's marketing and ]>dentistry

Hardly surprising a Leaf posted this. You probably aren't even white.

No id rather not have bacteria eating rotting food in my mouth, it eats away the teeth, destroys the gums/jaw bone and give you bad breath.

Who do you think runs big Denta? Hello?!

same

but what if I only brush my teeth before I go to bed?

DENTAL IS A CONSPIRACY RUN BY DA JOOOZEEE

God i hate to be some poor girl who has to kiss your mutt mouth.

Nephilim half god half master race.

Not realizing that tooth brushing is a plot to cause gingivitis so that dentists can steal your shekels

Attached: 1539632065135.png (839x809, 832K)

>having a house
>brushing your teeth
>consistency eating food in the morning
Woooooah look at the luxurious rich dude over here!

>having a routine
>not NPC
dont add up

This is the real red pill but you need to eat a truly trad high protein diet like Pre contact Papua New Guineans.

>If you brush before breakfast when you first wake up, I have bad news for you

Breakfast tastes awful if that happens.

>coffee and cigarette

Attached: quebec_pepe.png (792x772, 170K)

Why not rinse your mouth thoroughly before breakfast and then brushing after breakfast?

EAT ALL THE BACTERIA FROM THE NIGHT BEFORE

thats a big yikes from me OP

Based

Da juice is always what rots your teeth. Whether you brush before or after drinking it.

Just swirl some coffee around and you don't get your daily dose of brain numbing fluoride which may entirely explain the NPC problem.

So you're a frog on vacation?

A real man doesn't brush until a year of build-up as not to waste time. Stop paying the toothbrush and paste jew, especially if its got fluoride. One setup will last a lifetime.

>tooth brushing is a plot

Lol your pic is related too. That's the result.

How about a raw carnivore diet?

i don't eat breakfast though...

is animal blood flouride free?

Yeah you’re good then. Look up weston price the dude was an anthropologist/dentist who saw savages with perfect sparkling white teeth and decided to interrogate western diet concepts.

Ive been brushing after every meal but i never tried this

Depends on animal’s diet and intake of fluoride.

Daily reminder if you don't shit in the shower and stamp it down the drain you are an NPC

I believe the correct term was, "waffle stomp", user. Waffle. Stomp.

Attached: 58317_photo_manipulation_vaporwave.jpg (1600x900, 251K)

What if you don't brush teeth because you believe toothpaste is a jewish ploy to give you fluoride poisoning.
Am I real?

>>eating breakfast

>Brushing your teeth at all
>Eating breakfast like a good goy
NPC detected

>>not brushing before because you dont want your food to taste like shit
>I like all my food tasting of mint

I'm INTP and I haven't brushed either in 20 years, my teeth are great lmao. It's all a Jewish scam, fucking literally

>>not brushing before because you dont want your food to taste like shit
>I like all my food tasting of mint
>shit is better the mint
>not drinking coffee after brushing teeth which kills the mint
>not flossing after breakfast

What is acid in stomach that can kill literally anything

I do on the left side, they rooted all that shit out on the right and replaced it with plastic

That's good. You'll only get half the IQ damage.

>EAT ALL THE BACTERIA FROM THE NIGHT BEFORE

the bacteria cells in the human body outnumber the human cells. you're not getting away from bacteria, you silly tard.

So true

Attached: DfUFBrIWsAAtQmS[1].jpg (1072x364, 51K)

but every bacteria in the mouth is bad. ya dumb old burger

Bad at showering and bad at brushing. Why bother.

I only brush and floss before bed. I usually chew gum throughout the day though

Did you npcs know that because you brush every day you are wearing down your teeths natural coating? The more you brush, the more you need to brush.

You think for thousands of years people used shitty fucking Colgate or whatever the fuck?

No, we evolved exactly as we needed to

Faggots

based gook

i stopped getting cavities when i stopped brushing
they did get yelower tho

I agree OP< By the way, get a load of the NPC below...

Attached: NPC.png (125x125, 2K)

You eat shit before breakfast?

You brushed hard or brushed after eating. Thats when the bacteria is attacking and enamel is weakened and if y brush right away u remove protection

>not brushing teeth while drinking morning coffee and eating brekfast

I just started brushing my teeth again almost-daily after having brushed like once a month if that for years. really got me to think, is grinding this fluoride into my gums really truly healthy? why would it be? asked my dad who's a dentist about fluoridation in the water but everything he learned in dental school (which doesn't exactly require a lot of critical thinking) 30 years ago is "fluoride good, the more the better"

this simply can't be true

I am assuming gums are all thats left...whats the point now?

>not wiping your ass with your bare hands and then brushing your teeth with your fingers
NPCs, all of you

if you truly believe that not brushing your teeth makes your teeth instantly rot or some shit, you've been duped by big dentistry, I'm sorry. I grew up with a dentist for a father, he would do presentations at school where he'd show what diet coke does to an egg when you let it sit in it for a few minutes & extrapolate that that's what diet coke does to your teeth etc., it's all bullshit. I drink on average three cans of soda a day and my teeth are by and large fine.

I don't think brushing your teeth is bad, I just question fucking toothpaste

It’s called genetics. I get plaque all over my teeth and tartar if I don’t brush and floss regularly and thoroughly. My ex had perfect white teeth and she brushed for 30 seconds a day and didn’t floss

have you ever tried brushing without toothpaste?

try coconut oil
truly a god tier brushing experience

>not brushing before because you dont want your food to taste like shit
Brushing your teeth before eating causes your food to taste like shit you retard.

>not brushing with baking soda, hydrogen peroxide
npc detected

>eating breakfast
Breakfast is for NPCs. Snake diet here, one large meal per day and light snacks otherwise. But OP is right. If you brush before eating you’re an NPC.

But my wife says you should brush before AND after.

I like to wait about twenty minutes before brushing.

intradesting, will do

brushing your teeth right after your teeth fucks up the protective layer on your teeth
brushing before is better