1,600 scientists sign letter opposing Trump’s plan to narrow gender definition

thehill.com/homenews/administration/414457-1600-scientists-sign-letter-opposing-trumps-plan-to-redefine-gender

From the original letter:

>As scientists, we are compelled to write to you, our elected representatives, about the current administration’s proposal to legally define gender as a binary condition determined at birth, based on genitalia, and with plans to clarify disputes using “genetic testing”. This proposal is fundamentally inconsistent not only with science, but also with ethical practices, human rights, and basic dignity.

>The proposal is in no way “grounded in science” as the administration claims. The relationship between sex chromosomes, genitalia, and gender identity is complex, and not fully understood. There are no genetic tests that can unambiguously determine gender, or even sex. Furthermore, even if such tests existed, it would be unconscionable to use the pretext of science to enact policies that overrule the lived experience of people’s own gender identities.

>There are no genetic tests that can unambiguously determine gender, or even sex.

>using “genetic testing”.
>no way “grounded in science”

The fuck.....??????

Attached: pepe-con.png (612x491, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdE9bflLXD9vQ1q_QudQkFUKy-ljPgk28MGHjUB0yH8sX5aIw/viewform
youtu.be/PZ3hESj__M8)
youtu.be/H124iZiyGUs)
bidnet.com/government-contracts/open-bids
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Androgen_insensitivity_syndrome
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

6,000,000 rabbis report trump unfit for office

I see Trofim Lysenko's theory's are alive and well. Amazing how nonsense "science" refuses to die.

>There are no genetic tests that can unambiguously determine gender, or even sex
Do chromosomes not come in X's and Y's anymore? Does everyone have a universal Z chromosome now?

Attached: conspiracy.jpg (650x408, 51K)

>genetic tests that can unambiguously determine gender, or even sex.

really killing the word 'science'.

no they didnt

scientists compete for nobels

they are yes men

And they will be ignored.

6 billion?

>1600 scientists
that's nice dear

Modern scientists are just social studies majors in lab coats. They're lynsenkoists

By "unambiguously" they mean 100% unambiguously. Because I'm pretty sure chromosomal disorders leading to wrong genitalia are 99.8% validity of genetic testing.

>what is jewish science
pseudoscientist freud spewed similar theories. it doesn't make them factual. but that's the state of (((academia))) today.

>checked
>There are no genetic tests that can unambiguously determine gender, or even sex. Furthermore, even if such tests existed, it would be unconscionable to use the pretext of science to enact policies that overrule the lived experience of people’s own gender identities.
fuggin wut

>”lived experience” is soft science commie babble, it gives the game away

Those are not real scientists, obviously.

topkek, the "1600 scientists" is nothing but a Google form open to anyone.

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdE9bflLXD9vQ1q_QudQkFUKy-ljPgk28MGHjUB0yH8sX5aIw/viewform

Sounds like 1600 "scientists" are in denial of reality

Attached: 14741279624301.jpg (750x750, 108K)

I wonder how many thousand scientists and medical doctors would sign something saying transtrenderism is bunk if they thought they wouldn't get politically blackballed.

>1995 = "CONSERVATIVES ARE ANTI-SCIENCE!"
>2018 = shit like this

Every one of them, of course. Imagine how much better everyone's lives would be if Jews were exterminated completely.

I'm nearly done a PhD in biochem and I think transgenderism is retarded. Does my opinion not count because I'm a racisss white male?

Attached: 1511323609639.jpg (680x464, 52K)

Look at the list, many of these so-called experts don't even have degrees in human science.

What you dumbs have to realise is that the whole explosion of transgender identity and activism lately is based on vested interests. Whenever you see something weird or insane happening, consider the question "who benefits?"... it's likely happening because someone is making money from it and treating the social fabric as an economic externality.

I guarantee that pharmaceutical companies and health corporations love the transgender identity because - by encouraging it - they increase demand for medications and surgeries. Whereas in the past, it is probable that transgender people (like homosexuals) were simply drawn to social roles and institutions that enabled them to safely express, avoid, or overcompensate for their inner feelings.

So when you see "scientists" doing this sort of advocacy, you should ask yourself why they might do it. My guess is that they are on the gravy train themselves. Alternatively, they might be so buried in the science that they are raising up scientific ambiguities and complexities of biology into the social environment in a way that underscores why science is a method of inquiry and not a political philosophy. You can't run societies by inciting ambiguity about social roles, that's what you do to disrupt or change them... in which case, you'd better show some evidence that the change is for the better.

wow,according to buzzfeed,why do you read this stuff user?

First you establish a truth, then you say your doing science but you just show evidence that validates the premise and suppress inconsistencies and contradictions.

Pic is from the Damore google leaks
Look what they believe instead of meritocracy (which was coined by the left to mock the right)
They want the outcome to align with social justice, no matter what. And they will scream and bite and hit and curse if you tell the truth around them.
Liberals loterally feel words as blow hitting them, they feel more pain being told theyre wrong than if their child dies
Mandatory reading to understand the diseased brain of the leftist.
www.anonymousconservative.com/blog/touching-the-raw-amygdala-part-iii-mike-wallaces-amygdala-on-overload/

Attached: 1524167747293.png (799x385, 43K)

lmfao
>Assistant Professor of Musicology
>Visiting Scholar in Education
>Sociology
I'm going to parse this data in python and out the Jews and social ((((scientists)))
Surely they know about biological sciences

>There are no genetic tests that can unambiguously determine gender, or even sex.
Lies are as easy to tell as opening your mouth.

>Asst. Professor of Sport management
topfuckingkek

They should blacklist them from receiving federal grant money.

"Scientists"

Attached: DaNewAge.jpg (272x185, 10K)

Guys there are no tests that can be performed to unambiguously determine whether it's raining
Guys there are no tests that can be performed to unambiguously determine whether it is daytime
Guys there are no tests that can be performed to unambiguously determine whether someone is brain-dead
et alia ad nauseum

Attached: b0c561ec-fd7c-4eb7-9502-6d8c00b3a117.jpg (495x495, 114K)

No of course not, 6 Trillion.

The chromosomes only dictate gender by virtue of their function, so for example a Y chromosome with certain missing genes won't necessarily trigger the development of a male phenotype.

You could scrape PhDs and add them via their shitty Google form. This is an absolute joke.

There's not even a fucking captcha, the easiest script ever.

Scientists...the preists of the wholly order of human ok-ness.

No need to read further.

To be safe for all eternity:
A: Admit that you are a sinner, who violates the Will of God, and that you need a Saviour.
B: Believe that Jesus Christ, Son of God & Messiah, died for you sins and rose again, as prophesied and recorded in the Word of God.
C: Call on His name, ask Him to save you, and confess that He is Lord.

Some resources that may help:
TTB.org has a verse by verse Bible Study for download or daily listening.
Chuck Missler’s Learn the Bible in 24 Hours (youtu.be/PZ3hESj__M8)
Robert Breaker’s Bible Study and Topical Sermons (youtu.be/H124iZiyGUs)

The End is nigh. Tomorrow may be too late.

Attached: image.jpg (1583x2048, 427K)

>Furthermore, even if such tests existed, it would be unconscionable to use the pretext of science to enact policies that overrule the lived experience of people’s own gender identities.

whoaaa it's almost like they are intentionally interpreting science in such a way that preserves the integrity of transgender fee-fees

brb dilating my pseudo-vagina

Yeah, but the penis or vagina are usually the dead giveaway.

Oy vey that would be very anti semitic, don't do that goy.

You can be born XY with a vagina.

Which would defacto mean you are an unnatural mutant who probably would have been killed and thrown in a ditch before the 20th century.

I signed that
t neet

No question marks needed. Quite simply these people aren't scientists, they're hacks. Another symptom of our worthless credential-ism. Sex differentiation is a distinct chemical occurrence. Not some wishy washy emotions. Developmental biologists know this.

No because unlike math or social sciences, biological sciences classes are not required by the university. Also only 1600 "scientists" there are millions of scientists in this country, shit based on their standard of scientists like a fourth of the country isllare scientists if not more lol. What a shitty sample size full of retards with shit degrees who work as assistant professors for random colleges around the nation.

>The relationship between sex chromosomes, genitalia, and gender identity is complex, and not fully understood

These are supposed to be scientists?

I can see a bunch of Prof. Dr. La'quees'ha's with a degree in gender studies calling themselves scientist.

> First and foremost I’m a scientist
> ethical practices, human rights, and basic dignity
> I’ve decided the criterion above calibrates and influences cold, hard science

> I’m a sellout looking for dick (in rare cases possibly pussy)
> everyone look at me. Muh “science” makes mentally ill folks “normal.”
> scientific method, huhwut?

i was elected to lead
not read

>Furthermore, even if such tests existed, it would be unconscionable to use the pretext of science to enact policies that overrule the lived experience of people’s own gender identities.

LOL, those fucking kikes I swear. The Chutzpah is over 9000.

Attached: 1520106243567.jpg (395x374, 52K)

I can determine your sex with 99.8% precision without tests, need for waiting time or anything else.

Science is right whether you agree with it or not.

>1,600 scientists think chopping your dick off and creating a permanent open bloody wound is perfectly normal.

I fucking hate 'modern' society.

Attached: d573073058bf0e1f7aa4c0f491be4f585fa46a4338d708ecf49d210078a59ae4.jpg (1280x960, 221K)

Yet these are the same people who started talking about poor whites falling for Trump's war on "objective facts" and Truth© after Trump got elected.

Just as most people that modern medicine keeps alive, or do you think the asthmatics and the faggots with allergies are no different than a freak?

>invisibilized

It doesn't surprise me the same kind of person who uses that word also wrote that list.

The left side reads like a recipe for being a successful person in many ways and instead of emulating those things, they made a list about their shortcomings actually being a positive.

>STUPID CONSERVATIVES! Science is absolute truth and you must follow whatever current year science says no matter how it corresponds to empirical reality.
>But trannies and other intersectional groups have ‘lived expiwrence that somehow overrules science because some scientists say it does even if the science is completely correct.

Natural selection worked for billions of years before we stunted our own evolution by preserving the least-worthy of preservation.

This is a demonstrably false statement and (((The Hill))) didn't even factcheck it.

>scientists

These are wackos from the humanities department is my bet.

quite a few are actually scientists if you read the list( none in genealogy) , but just because you know something in one field doesn't mean you know everything regarding other fields it's stupid and just trying to win over the retards, just as Trump tries to win them over by his initial statement. It's all just a tiresome popularity contest.

Left-wing scientists making such statements usually come from humanities and psychology, aka fake subjective fields unworthy of real science.

Try finding Biologists, Physicists, Mathematicians, Computer Scientists, Material Scientists etc who support these positions. You'll find that if they exist they are a fringe minority because they are REAL SCIENTISTS and science to them is not political or subjective.

Fake news. Period.

Numbers are usually bullshit. If you consider the numbers... "1600 scientists" that sounds impressive. Then consider the fact that every single person with any educational background could be considered a scientist.

I am a machinist. I have a degree in Applied Science in Machine Tool Technology. Technically I am a scientist by definition. My Degree is in SCIENCE. I work with men all day banging tools together. Photographers also have science degrees. So do culinary cooks who make macaroni and cheese.

Now please consider that this is 1600 out of millions upon millions of people with so called "science" degrees. We dont all wear lab coats and debate what fuck equipment infants were born with. Those 1600 """scientists""" were the autistic emo kids you knew in high school that got Ds in every class and did drugs and had rich parents. Now they have a bullshit degree and call themselves scientists.

>1,600 "scientists"

I can't be assed to check, but guarantee most of them are sociology, anthropology, and other "soft" science majors.

Disgusting anti-semites, you should be locked up. How could you forget the 6 Quadrillion

Kek

We're heading towards the idiocracy

>1600 people discredit their scientific credentials
Wew.

All these ''scientists'' need to be fired. Imagine calling yourself a scientist and not even understanding how gender works. These people aren't qualified to suck dick for 5 bucks.

Scientists could also be some roastie with a Sociology PhD that works at Walmart

This is why I say science and government can both go and fuck themselves for the simple reason if a baby is born with a cock this baby is a male if a baby is born with a vagina that baby is a female .
Reason was the key word in my comment.

Attached: 1541126402988.jpg (288x450, 10K)

Literally one of the articles they cite in the letter. WTF?

Attached: Screenshot 2018-11-02 at 09.30.15.png (1490x478, 104K)

Are you kidding me right now cuck? You're using abnormalities to say that gender dosent exist?

>The open letter says that any attempt to define gender based on a person’s anatomy at birth or their genes is not grounded in science.

I can’t seem to be able to find the lie though

>have blue eyes
>it says "violet" on my driver's license
>no scientific test can unambiguously
>determine my eye violetness
Because fuck you don't question my lived experiences.

you should package and sell this service. Advertise it to US Gov, get a contract and be set for life.

bidnet.com/government-contracts/open-bids

good luck

Yeah and biologically a person doesn't suddenly become an adult the day he/she turns 18 and yet it is that way in legislation. But I don't see them oppose that, do I.

>scientists

Excuse me, but gender studies and social studies are not actual science, so could you stop giving actual scientists a bad rep?

>commie flag
>where's the lie goy?
Kek! Kys nigger

Attached: 1541136881301.jpg (789x694, 56K)

They count genetic defects as something normal, meaning that 0.01% of something different than XX or XY somehow scratches the whole notion of being able to determine sex/gender (in my language literally the same thing, fuck leftists for making shit up) by examining genes.

Gender isn't even grounded in science. Just get rid of the word entirely and stick to sex.

>I have to go dilate now :/

>These people aren't qualified to suck dick for 5 bucks.
based Latvia

Attached: 1378387618432.gif (200x133, 930K)

Gender and sex has meant the same exact thing for all of recorded history until the last 40 or so years.
The word ''gender'' is taken from Latin genus. In European languages instead of saying ''sex'' we use a variation of the word ''genus/gender''

When you accept the complete fucking lie that sex and gender isn't the same thing, you're just giving them more ammo

But (((they))) are all of those.

Nah there are plenty of hard scientists in there, doesn't mean shit though since it's not their field of expertise. Just because you became an academic in X doesn't mean you will know about Y, and this is even more relevant for the professor levels since they are usually so hyper-specific. It's just trying to appeal to the lay-people, same with the Kavanaugh hearings when they had 6 trillon law professors telling him to withdraw or something.

But it can be argued that 0.02% is grounds to change the whole system for the better.
>you wouldn't disagree with settled science, would you user?

Attached: 1539416717369.jpg (654x643, 40K)

That is actually true.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Androgen_insensitivity_syndrome

There is no arguing with these people. You can only purge them. Anyone who thinks they can appeal to logic here is delusional.
None of these people care about your arguments, they will use some guy being born with three nipples as an excuse for why gender isn't binary. This isn't a debate, this is jewish subversion.

This is where I get confused. If they claim hundreds of scientists don’t believe in basic sex chromosomes, won’t people start questioning the hundreds of scientists who believe in global warming? I don’t get why the left keeps sinking their own boats

Trump’s plan, believe it or not, is more grounded in science than their ‘feels’ based approach. Fuck them, and go based Trump!

You do know most high-school science you're taught is over-simplified so that the retards and shitskins get to pass right?

You had me until Jewish.
Take that out and you have an argument.

Only 1600? That's not a lot.

what scientist can't determine what sex someone is?

it's a load of fucking bullshit.

are all the scientists called shlomo goldsteinbergwitz?

>it would be unconscionable to use the pretext of science to enact policies that overrule the lived experience
We should use this the next time some policy regarding climate change shows up.

None of those people are scientists.

You can tell by the way they espouse non-scientific doctrines.

It's a bit of a tell.