Is there anything leftists don't steal?

Is there anything leftists don't steal?

"Triggered", "snowflakes" and now even "NPC" ... all they do is try to steal our memes and terms and appropriate them against us because they can't come up with something on their own.

Attached: 1540735741396.jpg (720x754, 110K)

Any serious theories as to why they generally seem to lack creativity? Just take ((modern)) art for example, most of it looks like the kind of shit I drew on my notebooks in middle school when I was bored.
Also, this picture is strangely arousing.

We should create a meme trap.

Go blow yourself up

Everyone is praised for their shitty half assed attempt at anything. that Could be a reason.

Its the mainstream endorsed party so it's filled with people that dont really think about things beyond social cues. So it follows that there are lots of untalented people in that mass. Also yes its a hot image, that isnt really strange.

they dont foster merit or creativity, they're drones man. every meme they attempt has a fucking text file posted on it.

Be nice to Ahmed, we're brainstorming

Yet they still find a way to fuck up a perfect meme.

So we need to design a meme that the Left will appropriate without fully understanding the meaning so that when they start using it we can turn it around on them instantly and embarrassingly. This is going to take some serious thinking.

All these things that are being “stolen”, appropriated, and adopted by the left... it’s an interaction between the left and gamer culture. Where these things take hold in gamer culture is an interaction between the right. I think a better question to ask is why the right is so damn good at influencing gaming communities. Gamer culture in its current form is probably one of the most significant cultural trends of the past 5-10 years. The left is either falling in with a wider trend, or making deliberate attempts to access that community

Gamers are fags.

a) Right wingers have never come up with an original thought and steal everything off communists. Even neo-conservatism was developed from Trotsky and Gramsci.
b) We'll steal whatever we want. Cry about it.

Attached: 1529084488214.jpg (884x757, 97K)

>be dating a feminist
>she spouts all the usual bs we're familiar with
>tell her I don't get all the fuss about x and y
>she tells me it's because "I didn't take the red pill"
>freeze, look at her, "what ?"
>she goes "yeah you didn't take the red pill"
>wonder if it's a ploy to unmask me
>"Isn't that from matrix?" I ask
>"Yeah but that's on the internet, it's what we say when you're not aware of the patriarchy and the oppression"
>"Oh I see"

Honestly had a hard time not laughing.

Attached: AsAGentlemanWouldSay_03.jpg (1350x2400, 211K)

Fuck off you slimy kike

The Left are like the little spoiled fag of a younger brother that always gets their way because theyre qcute and nobody wants to tell them no so they literally get away with murder. All they do is mimic us and shout NOU. It's irritating af.

Spbp.

Triggered.

Attached: stlin robs bank.jpg (530x800, 166K)

>"Triggered", "snowflakes" and now even "NPC" ... all they do is try to steal our memes

lmao alt-right sissy snowflake cucks (but I repeat myself) suddenly worried about cultural appropriation

Oh how the unmighty have fallen!

Basically leftism is about stealing from producers, memes are no different

How original
>yawn

Why should they produce anything when they can just take what the working class produce?

>Be a commie
>Say only two things and the two contractict each other
The far left is art.

That may be, but it doesn’t matter. It’s a huge, global culture trend that anyone who wants to seriously impact the youth should want to be familiar with.

Attached: fascism1.jpg (1080x1920, 251K)

Attached: 1533983369484.jpg (750x415, 51K)

Not a theory, this is science.

Creativity is the product of an open mind, of being able to look at things from multiple angles.

To do this you need to be calm, focused, open, happy.

Basically everything that NPCs are not.

Is the blond one a tranny? She has the flat male forehead

Hey right-wing sissy snowflake cucks (again, I repeat myself, SO sorry), why don't you go start a Tumblr and cry about being the vicitims of cultural appropriation there, you turbo SJW cucks?

lmao

>the two contractict each other

Where's the contradiction, frognigger.

six
Everytime i see yer lame ass Commie meme flag it reinforces wanting to stomp (Ewe) into a curb. Your posts are shit too. Go back to upper class from where ewe came, cringelord-wannabe fgt. PS Stalin was a shitty leader and had to split Germany with the allies despite having the advantage. Basically yer a cuck worshipping fgt is what im trying to say.

Attached: afdJfl.png (938x628, 363K)

considering that their ideology is based on stealing the fruit of other peoples work the fact that they cant come up with any original ideas isnt surprising

Is this fascist propaganda? It show fascism fixing the issues of capitalism, so I guess it is fascist propaganda.

Why do you spam ? Shilling ?

Come on, user
You can do better than that

Attached: 1531932808642.png (625x626, 17K)

>I'm an alpa master race right winger
>omg im being spammed, halp! MUH FEE FEES

May your tears dry soon, little snowflake cuck.

To create real art, art that actually inspires people, you need the drive to achieve and succeed. Leftists don't have that drive since they've always been told they're fine the way they are. Their art reflects this stagnation.

Sentence 1:
>You never produced anything
Sentence 2:
>We steal what you produce if we want to
Really, it's obvious. Why can't you see the hypocrisy of your side?

As much as i’d like to bask in the glories of Jow Forums‘s impact on popular culture, I don’t think there’s something particularly open minded or creative about the board, or the wider right-wing. I think the rise of the right in the memetics landscape has more to do with a counter-culture trend in the youth. Left-wing messaging comes of as absolute stake shit because they stil haven’t found any new grounds to make themselves “hip”. That same messaging we laugh at now may have been extremely effective during the Bush to Early Obama era, when it was the counter-culture. The left can’t meme because everyone is sick to death of their unchanged line

The youth are a lost cause. Most of them will mass suicide.

Are you thick? The barrel is still broken. Its a mere plaster.

Its 100% true.

Attached: asssad.jpg (992x560, 78K)

That was a serious question though.
Do you think extra posts give you more visibility or are you paid by the post ?

I have lost the ability to cry a long time ago, friend.

>We steal what you produce

He literally never said that.

Right-wing sissy snowflake cuck (sorry for repeating myself) education -- not even once.

>I have lost the ability to cry

lmao your agony is gorgeous

>happy
user, I long for Death every single day.

If you say so.
Have a good day anyway.

Attached: AsAGentlemanWouldSay_09.jpg (1350x2400, 194K)

>Any serious theories as to why they generally seem to lack creativity?
yes cos the art world is all conservatives and no lefties, right?

What does it feel like to know that Twitter, a corporation worth billions, will ban us for using the NPC meme but Twitter lets you use it with impunity? Does it ever cross your mind that you might be on the same side of Twitter and this capitalist system? I've seen the Chapo Trap House people appropriate the NPC and none of them get touched by Twitter.

Attached: 1517572305249.jpg (930x1024, 395K)

>I long for Death every single day.

I long for dead right-wingers too

Concession accepted

I reckon that's part of it, but also tantrum throwing crybabies that literally break windows and throw trashcans around when something doesn't go their way aren't known as the type of person to have great sense of humor.

You are clearly new here.
Spouting unearned insults may work on reddit, the only place where user space their text the way you do, but here we call each other fags and niggers all the time, and it's how we are kind with each other. We like the owner and call him Hiroshima.

That being said, he did admitted he is stealing right wing meme, just after saying the right wing don't produce meme.

Please come and kill me faggot.

Attached: pgxgijzkcg3z.jpg (478x478, 31K)

The youth are never a lot cause. A cause without the youth in mind is a cause without the future in mind.

You were once young and the brunt of harsh critique by previous generations. You’re the golden gen now?

You're like monkeys that steal a can of condensed milk
Sure it can be used as a weapon
Maybe even opened through force
But you get your shit covered fingers in it and slurp it down
Whereas the creative right makes a cake
or a mousse
or flan
or any number of delicious consumables

>unearned insults

"HALP, the insults he's spouting are UNEARNED!!! THIS IS LITERALLY RAPE!!!!!!"

lmao

The youth are a lost cause. They can't even tell time or tie their fucking shoelaces. I intend to kill Jews and then breed the future in my image.

Are you stupid? You're banned because you threaten violence towards people, I got banned for calling Katie Hopkins a gargoyle. Communists get banned all the time, while people like Katie Hopkins literally call entire races "parasites" as so on and she's doing fine on there. May I remind its also technically illegal in the USA to be a communist. Stop with the victim narrative.

Attached: kim jong un bot.jpg (629x793, 111K)

>e did admitted he is stealing right wing meme

He didn't. He said he takes what he wants. He nowhere implied that the right-wing produces anything and that he was going to steal it.

Right-wing sissy snowflake cuck (again, sorry for the repeat) education -- not even once.

You have my pity and I hope you find a hope to improve your life one day.

>You have my pity

I also have your (You)

>right wingers
>creative
Right wingers aren't creative, image boards are just inherently creative. In political theory, economic theory, art, pretty much every arena its the left that does the creating. The right wing just steal left wing ideas and try to bend them into the right.

Attached: stalin and lenin.jpg (675x807, 101K)

So, in a topic about the left stealing memes from the right, and with the general knowledge that all left memes are right memes with some words being changed, what did he admitted stealing?

If (end of post)
then
write(WhatTVToldMeAboutTheRight())
endif;

The left are authoritarian, they expect to be spoonfed and ordered around. They are incapable of creating anything on their own, this the lack of creativity.

>I got banned for calling Katie Hopkins a gargoyle.
>Communists get banned all the time
You mean get mistakenly banned sometimes. You aren't getting banned by the thousands like nationalists are.

You guys sure changed since WWII.
You used to be something worth hating or worth liking.
Now you just are.

Sounds insane that we used to kill each other for our respective countries' honors. I don't think you are worth risking a paper cut.

>what did he admitted stealing?

Nothing. He said he is ready to take what he wants, he in no way, shape or form admitted to having stolen anything, and he sure as hell didn't imply right-wingers were able to produce anything.

Learn to read.

most leftists memes I see are typically about shit, piss, diapers and penises often in the context of homosexuality.
>shitlord pissbaby cockholster

hast du um die uhrzeit nichts besseres zu tun, Thorsten?

Feels good when you nut inside a feminist desu.

Unknowingly taking the Jow Forums load :^)

>The left are authoritarian
>they expect to be ordered around

Right wing sissy snowflake cuck* edcuation -- not even once.

Sorry for repeating myself there.

Attached: 1515271656467.png (625x773, 127K)

Throwing tantrums and burning trashcans used to be what was considered based and redpilled. There’s all kinds of Gen Xers and Millenials who’s formatory years we’re spent in the throughs of anarchist/ punk bullshit, and they still haven’t come out of it. Hell, you’re a German, you deal with those ninjas more than any other nation.

Yeah, okay bud. Good luck outlasting em

*tips fedora*

Greek statues, classical music, famous paintings - all of these were inspired by belief in and love for their own cultures.

More communists get banned than the far-right. Its liberals who don't get banned. I someone like the NPA were posting on there it would be banned instantly.

#
Throwing tantrums and burning trashcans used to be what was considered based and redpilled. There’s all kinds of Gen Xers and Millenials who’s formatory years we’re spent in the throughs of anarchist/ punk bullshit, and they still haven’t come out of it.

#
Yeah, okay bud. Good luck outlasting em

The only ideas that are original to leftism are race-mixing and pedophilia.

Attached: 1540770930214.jpg (612x612, 118K)

You only say that because mainstream media projects nothing but leftists as creative. You're dealing with the results of the creative right at this moment and every day for the past few years. To deny it even exists is to exhibit nothing but envy sourced asspain

>sissy
>cuck
Projecting much?
>snowflake
another right wing meme
>Sorry for repeating myself
No you're not & repeating is all you ever do.

It's honestly fascinating. They struggle to stay true to their opinions yet nature keep reminding them how things are supposed to be.
>I'm a polyamourous lesbian
>Yet I want to be able to be faithful and I sleep with you
>I don't want no man telling me to shave
>I feel like a wookie, I'm sorry
Etc

Your anger is delicious

leftist never really have to think. you can be a liberal and never have to question anything. you believe what the group tells you to believe, you laugh and what the group laughs at. the hugbox has to be maintained or the ideology falls apart. that's why they're so vicious towards anybody who questions their ideology. in that kind of environment creativity is non existent.

>implying
Oh sweetie

I don't think it was ever considered red pilled, also those types of guys were fighting actual real skinheads and neonazis, this was right after the war.

They also grew out of it.

Now it's just a bunch of onions freaks who want to cut off their penis fighting imaginary nazis in the form of beating up old grannies.

People with zero creativity think 'no you' is a whitty response.

Two more idea than the right, who have 0. Also, right wingers are all pedophiles, its you daft cunts that are always complaining "feminists" raised the AOC.

The mainstream media is far-right fascist and imperialist. Even this onions boy will support fascists over communists. See that dude? He likes you more than me.

Attached: liberals.png (1024x704, 875K)

You've been banned from Twitter 1 time. I've been banned 10+ times. I don't tweet threats. I agree with you, though, that it's liberals that are allowed to say anything. They can call for the death of whites and nothing happens to them. The reason that you're getting banned at all is that you're a tankie. Tankies have the least privilege so you're an exception to the rule.

Leave her be, user.
She’s a working girl, whoring and shilling.. got little brown bastard children to support

"That dude" is not wrong.

>mainstream media
>some youtube eceleb while all newspapers and news organisations are basically left wing
inb4 briebart and fox news, thats 2 / a million

Attached: left cant meme.jpg (814x960, 55K)

except none of those were created by the right. triggered is asshurt, snowflake is sensitive, and NPC is bot; all words used by the left long before most of you even came to this site post-2013

i don't think i've seen a single notable meme from here that doesn't have its origins from somewhere else.

>Is there anything leftists don't steal?
your virginity

Haha even pepe's creator is a leftist

How does it feeeeeeeel

The word "meme" probably existed before it became the thing it is today. Does this mean memes don't exist?

Origins? What the fuck do you think this is? Language patterns are determined by popular culture. They literally indicate what is popular. Each of those things mentioned is tied to this board and the wider right-wing community online.

>wider incel community online.
fixed that for you

The term "meme" was coined by Richard Dawkins, another leftist.

Why can't right-wing sissy snowflake cucks (sorry for repeating myself) stop stealing stuff?

That's true of most people. The vast majority of people are never even meant to be thinking. For all of history there has been a big blob of people who never do anything and simply go with the flow, and a small selection of individuals who actually create something and make change.
You can look at any period of history and see that nothing has changed. The people today who shill for the establishment and call everyone racist are the same people who were ok with slavery or ok with Rome falling apart.

These people are simply foot soldiers which are designed to march on in support for whatever is currently acceptable, they have no creativity, no real goals, no drive for anything, all they can do is repeat things they hear and copy the people around them.

>believing in great man history
yikes