(((NETFLIX))) isn't hiding it anymore

twitter.com/HouseofCards/status/1058252870255104000

Attached: 01.png (569x384, 39K)

Here's a cheat sheet

Dont support Hollywood

Dont support Sillicon Valley

Dont support Mainstream Media

In a double meaning, that why they put nogs in medieval shows ?

my 70 year old mother really enjoys this show. But then again she only watches this and the world news and jeopardy

When were they ever hiding it you retard

God, I can't wait until we take over and turn this villainy against kikes themselves. Not to mention their nigger and white liberal pets.

Based Netflix

Fuck drumpf and fuck whyte ppl

WE

Attached: wuz templar.jpg (960x640, 70K)

POO

WUZ

it amazes me you dumb faggots actually support netflix

White women millennials really hate their daddies.

I dont even want to watch its probably a fucking shitfest

Doug is the only reason I watch this shit

>My ID
Got myself a new handle. Feels good senpai desu

goyflix

this

>goyflix
I'm upset at how season 2 of Castlevania ended.

I mean claire is probably going to be literally Hillary if she was president, I bet 100 dollars they mention Trump or say fuck trump at least once. But its been shit since season 2 anyway

Thanks just bought 500k subscriptions

Why would you watch it when real politics is far more entertaining?

Remember: the left always lies & says the opposite of what is true. This actually means that the reign of the middle-aged white man is strengthening again. Help it continue.

KNIGHTS AND SHIIIEEEEEEEET

>middle aged jewish men
fix that for ya

Actually the main character has never been feminist. If she picks up feminist bullshit this season, it should be a redpill in that politicians only pick up stances based on how convenient they are to their own advancement. If the evil bitch manages to advance by using the leftist NPCs, it should be a redpill. if they cheer on it, well... just goes to show they really are NPCs

What would a black serf produce for their lord?

And consistent with Hillary as she spoke against gay marriage just a few years back

"The reign of the middle aged jew is over."

>even fictional Hillary can't win
Pottery.

Which is worse middle aged jew or old jew?

>which is worse
>smelly shit
>messy shit
More nigga pls, pls!

I do that as much as i can other that I dont care about web browsers because I have to use common ones at work. I grew more and more disgusted with Hollywood to the point I enjoy watching Korean TV and foreign films in general. Asians have a social consercatsm based off Confucianism and With Buddist shit mixed in. Christian stuff later too.

The Koreans have a lot of tropes, but they are more bearable the the SJW garbage i see shit at me buy hollywood. Koreas also are not afriend to cross normal lines in film making, letting things get really fucking dark and depressing. They have leftwing annoying stuff in a lot if politics comes up, but its much less bad then what I watch over here.

Attached: 43bc02711e6cb3224a34fa753f320a7a.jpg (564x387, 36K)

Cotton, watermelons, more serfs

no shit.

It’s hard to find shit more cringy than the political circle-jerk shows like The West Wing and Madam Secretary.

Attached: 75F779F7-49B6-42C7-A7C6-E6B9E344E7AD.jpg (1600x800, 249K)

checked - I stopped watching after season 2, once he became president I couldn't see the point

Wasn't that that show that got cancelled after it turned out that Kevin Spacey is a pedophile? And then tried to pretend to be a gay pedo as if that would forgive him, but it just made queers mad because he was associating gay men with kiddy-fiddling.

Attached: 1540219644881.png (629x405, 518K)

those 8s look like 3 open loos

would bang her hard tho

checked
kek'd

>Reign of Middle Aged White Man is over
>Can only do one more season because people only watched it for the middle aged white man

ironic, isn't it?

Attached: comfy.jpg (499x499, 41K)

You forgot: Don't support western game devs.

>all technology your company is built on was developed by white men
>"FUCK WHITE MEN"

That the show with the child rapist in it?

Let’s make shows about nigger paradise Israel. And the ugly yid goblins who serve their Kang masters.

I’ll literally write up a script where Abraham is black and actually does kill his son.

How jealous are you that you’re not white? How badly do you want a white girl? Stuck in a shit caste I see. Better believe in reincarnation, though I think you’ll come back as a canine intestinal worm.

too bad spacey didnt go to jail. not only did netflix lose its only decent original, hes probably still diddling kids this very moment

Attached: 1534626990434.png (500x412, 128K)

How the fuck do you report this racist shit?
Play the game,

Spacey is Jewish - sorry to break it to you.

Every single Netflix original series has a BMWF relationship.

>be me
>look at netflix catalogue to look for something to go download for free
>mfw there's not a single thing from them I'd even want for free

Attached: 1527361375445.jpg (206x215, 5K)

NPCs detected

It's amazing how easy the public are to manipulate. Everyone seems to think he's a pedo rapist. Based on what? One guy who said that 30 years ago Spacey (then in his 20s) made a pass at him when he was 14. Not even sexually assaulted him, just looked like he was maybe going to, possibly. That's it. Everything else is about Spacey getting too handsy with the (adult) staff at the theatre he worked at. All it takes is the merest rumour of pedo shit, and everyone is convinced that he must have had a bunch of kids chained up in his basement.

(I may be a little biased because the guy who accused him is Anthony Rapp, and I despise new SJW Star Trek with a fucking passion.)

Attached: 1538646044740.jpg (200x200, 5K)

what, don't you like it when someone points out that you're just as much of a mindless sheep as everyone else?

Can you poo in loo?

Attached: PooInLoo.png (1264x1364, 408K)

the entire rest of Jow Forums is already over the NPC meme. youre only still "no u-ing" because it still makes you feel insecure. go (You)whore on

Attached: 1538646164534.jpg (625x626, 33K)

What does it actually feel like to have the media in your country constantly demonize you (white man)? It's being done overtly.
I'm annoyed by the fact that this garbage is exported and will be shown on television here.

What did they do with Spaceys character? Is he off diddling teen boys while she's president now?

This is true. The media responds to "problems" that need "re-education", so this kind of thing is a good sign as long as you keep working to wake up the people you know.

Attached: 1282801604959[1].png (251x204, 89K)

Attached: softservecoco.webm (1920x1080, 1.71M)

see

It feels good.Everyday I feel tension in the air each day worse than the last, my friends family and random whites i meet that arent left, they are getting fed up day by day. I know this will be passed off as happening posting or just larping because “nothing will ever happen” but if they continue to push farther and farther, this powder keg will ignite.

Attached: CD2E70D3-746E-426C-8804-C377BEC37908.png (274x541, 122K)

I heard kevin spacey was a pedo anyway. Reportedly he's raped at least 34 children.

I don't care what degree of faggot he is.

holy shit, they just keep coming

>over the npc...
Why would we over it? It's highly effective and poignant to our goal.
Are you a butt hurt npc by any chance?"

Attached: image.png (680x960, 373K)

the teen boys Kevin Spacey is molesting?

I fucking laughed.

classic

Attached: ranjeep said.jpg (925x720, 253K)

Be wary of Japan as well, as their media has been heavily infiltrated by Leftist wank for the past 10 years. Only a matter of time before it falls.

buy me a FUCKING pony

From a business perspective how is that your tweet to promote a new season?

fpbp

That's right. The only game devs left to trust are redpilled Eastern European Devs

I escaped here, it better not.

If you did you would get all of david duchovney's slut bugs.

>...and the reign of the middle aged white woman begins!
mysides.jpg

Attached: 1531546687988-pol.jpg (500x396, 22K)

What about the billions of other people who live to support all that shit? I'm not saying they should make YOU support them, but what about those people?

The real reason Hollywood wants to get rid of Kevin Spacey is right here , in black and white (ironically)

Keep laughing, retards

Jews are known for their projection.

Attached: (((narcissist))).jpg (640x572, 151K)

It's trendy in social media.

accurate

they can keep telling themselves these lies and then when voting time comes and they're screaming in the streets because middle aged white men rule the world, they still wont face reality. this is a sickness

I'm waiting for a documentary to show the colonialists were in fact all black and Africans invaded their own land.

I felt like season 2 was all around shit compared to season 1 anyway, I didn't even get to the end.

How'd it end anyway? It was too boring to get to the end of S2.

Go blow Spacey if you love him so much. He'll let you, if you are a gay teen boy, and it seems like a safe bet that you are.

Should have ended after the second season. Everything since has been an abortion

This. Everytime you give them views or money, directly or indirectly, you are supporting your own genocide. That's next-level cucking.

It's good to be completely autistic about it. The real world works through the dictatorship of small minorities. If small % of people are autistic enough to be against something, it has a huge influence on the majority.

well then you're a vapid moron who should find somewhere else to shitpost and stop dragging the rest of us down

MIddle aged is overaged already.

I know it is that's why civilization is crumbling down because appearantly middle aged white men are the only people capable of leadership

East Europe game devs are the worst. They make the absolute shittiest games possible, then go on the internet and piss off a bunch of SJW for publicity. They're literally Phil Fish. Only difference is that their target market actually buys games.

Ignore him, he always posts Kara boga shit. One day, all Pajeets will get rangebanned because of him.

Where are you posting from?

Why do leftists only larp and do nothing else? Isn’t it boring?

Reminder: Obama is now an owner of Netflix and his first production will be an Anti-Trump propaganda piece.
My advice is to drop Netflix now, because the (((Marxist))) and anti white rhetoric is destined to go over the top with the implementation of the Obama's radical Communist fingerprints all over the service

He's the only interesting character on the show, sure Frank is cool, badass, and intelligent, but he's also pretty boring.

they really cranked out the satanist pedo stuff since bathouse and soros bought in